• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Looking for a good summoner build any recommendations?? Just started playing and absolutely loving it!!

    Path of Exile Builds Looking for a good summoner build any recommendations?? Just started playing and absolutely loving it!!


    Looking for a good summoner build any recommendations?? Just started playing and absolutely loving it!!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:24 AM PST

    Looks like the NPCs in-game and this vid sums up the excitement... (Funny)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:47 PM PST

    Looking for a super easy build to finish the atlas before next month.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:17 AM PST

    So I've been reading up on some news from exilecon. And I actually want to be able to beat the atlas before the new stuff comes out. Because I'm SSF and my builds kind of go to crap I've never actually gotten past tier 4 maps. So I'm just wondering if anyone has a build which can easily get through this content so I can experience it once before it changes.

    submitted by /u/markgatty
    [link] [comments]

    3.9 - Boss Killer Builds w/ decent clear?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    3.9 looks like it will finally be a league based around boss killing with less focus on crazy full screen clear. I am curious what sorts of build excel at this while also being decent as speed clearing maps when needed. I know cyclone and summoner can do this but I am sick of them after 3.8.

    submitted by /u/tehaaron
    [link] [comments]

    Frost Blades 3.8

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:40 AM PST

    Ceck out my build if you are interest and leave a comment. Link to character for skill/link/passive tree :)

    https://youtu.be/gP16FnSkRFU

    submitted by /u/explode1994
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel