• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds New to PoE, help me out.

    Path of Exile Builds New to PoE, help me out.


    New to PoE, help me out.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:22 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm a Diablo 2 player (Not 3) that decided to pick up PoE and wow the skill tree is..different. My D2 friend gave me a brief gaze into the path I should take and this is what I have so far. I'm trying to play something close to a WW Barb (Cyclone Slayer?) How's my build look for a newcomer?

    Edit: Blood and Sand + Pride are the two empty red in the gloves.

    Build here

    submitted by /u/landot10
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on build.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:51 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am new to POE, Blight is my first league. Most of the time I don't know what I am doing. I have reached as far as I am after going through a bunch of build guides on youtube. I need help to improve my build form folks more knowledgeable than me.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/eimran/characters

    submitted by /u/eimrans
    [link] [comments]

    CoC build idea

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:23 AM PST

    So I was scrolling through Reddit and found a post on a flame surge build and I thought if I could do a cast on crit build with Cyclone and flame surge. The links would look something like this: cyclone-flame surge-combustion-ignite prolif-inc crit-smth else. This build uses Cyclone to ignite monsters and flame surge to kill since flame surge does bonus damage to burning enemies. I also thought about using oni-goroshi which can proc CWDT consistently to proc flamability and WoC for pen. It will probably be a chieftain coz fire. It can have a scorching ray totem to help for bosses too.

    Sorry about the unorganized post but it was a rough idea I thought about and was wondering if it would be any good.

    submitted by /u/shuanng_
    [link] [comments]

    Illuminated Devotion questions

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:51 PM PST

    Hi,
    Thinking about Hierophant and I have a couple of questions about Illuminated Devotion:

    1. If I take Ancestral Bond does that mean I don't enjoy the "Spell Damage Leeched as Life" part since I don't do any damage myself? Only my totems will leech? I would like my Hierophant to be more tanky so not leeching life myself seems bad for my purposes.
    2. If I don't also take Arcane Blessing I must either use Arcane Surge Support gem or use Arcane Capacitor, is that right? Otherwise Illuminated Devotion will do nothing? For me the wording seems clear but looking at for example http://balormage.com/build-guides/ire-totems/ (and I'm sure other build guides) only Illuminated Devotion is used.

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Solidstate16
    [link] [comments]

    Build Critique: Shrapnel Shot Ball Lightning CoC

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:04 PM PST

    Hello, I've put this build together in Standard and it's going sorta well but of course it could be better. It's my second ever build so I'm after some pointers really. What is done wrong and stuff like that.

    here's the pastebin

    https://pastebin.com/5jhGbyYz

    submitted by /u/Ban-ath
    [link] [comments]

    To my fellow miners out there...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:14 AM PST

    Given that this league has changed the mine playstyle, can anyone clarify for a filthy casual, which mines are the most bang for buck in boss farming ?

    Options would be:

    1. Glacial cascade (for phys scaling along shaper sticks)
    2. Ball lightning (for pure elemental scale)
    3. Toxic rain (starts to be a thing lately with ease of scale i presume)
    4. New pyroclast mines, seems to have huuge damage without to much investment.

    Being filthy casual, i dont want to get tangled into a build that needs eternity shrouds, low life scaling, or i dont know which mandatory unique elder/shaper drop. Last time I played gc mines, i used to get two harpy rapiers with the most extra phys possible and delete content before it touched me.

    Or if im missing a mine build, just correct my above presumption.

    submitted by /u/xtense
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Starter Builds

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Its really not much of a preference but I am looking for low budget ones. Also, if anyone knows of any good Necromancer ones, please let know. I need one for a friend as well. Thanks _^

    submitted by /u/Valiant9999
    [link] [comments]

    Soulrend build, cheap, end game viable and easy to play

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    I have never tried soulrend in my whole poe gaming experience (Not a pro) do I'm here to ask for any expert opinion.

    submitted by /u/nikhol00
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Mr.Torque Explosive Arrow build

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:45 AM PST

    Ok, with the changes that apparently are coming to Explosive arrows and barrage/nova support gems I was thinking about how such a build could be used well and hopefully there will be a fun build guide to follow somewhere.

    My (very rough) though process is:

    Main Items

    • Xoph's Nurture
    • Signal Fire

    Against Packs

    • Explosive Arrow
    • Nova Support Gem
    • Greater Multiple Projectiles
    • Added Fire Damage
    • Vicious Projectiles
    • Elemental Attack Damage

    Against Bosses

    • Explosive Arrow
    • Fire Penetration
    • Barrage Support Gem
    • Vicious Projectiles
    • Added Fire Damage
    • Elemental Attack Damage

    Using the Nova support gem allows me to drop arrows in the middle of a pack and hit as many as possible and ensure i hit the majority of the pack at once while the Barrage support would allow me to ensure multiple hits of explosive stacks in a single target.

    At this point i have no clue which class to use but Chieftain is always an option and otherwise a totem Hierophant would be kind of fun with 4 totems making explosive pincushions of the enemies.

    submitted by /u/Snarfbuckle
    [link] [comments]

    Orb of Storms + Shock Nova Elementalist - how to improve?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 02:35 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I almost skipped blight league, but after exilecon I'm really excited for the new league. So I tried a Orb of Storms Elementalist with Shock Nova and Lightning Spire Trap. I can easily farm up to T10 and also red maps work but I lack a bit of defense and I'm unsure what I should go for in terms of Items and Defense mechanics. Also damagewise its relatively low on bosses.

    Build: https://pastebin.com/WFJk1UVu

    Enchant: Which enchant would be the best?for? Best would probably be Herald of Ice with reduced reservation? Is it possible to fit in Herald of Fire? Maybe with Enlighten somewhere? But I'm already really starved on sockets.

    Helmet: Would it be better to aim for a shaper or elder helmet to get a pseudo 5l shock nova setup to push boss damage or is another combination for lightning spire trap better? (at the moment gloves with advanced traps and faster casting support)

    Flask Setup: what would be ideal for a flask setup? are there any better ones I'm missing? Should I pick others in terms of defense/offense?

    Annointments: which annointments are probably the best/budget for this build? I didn't use any atm because I was to lazy to buy a better amulet (trade sucks late in the league).

    Ascendancy points: I chose shaper of desolation as last ascendancy because I'm starved on sockets and can't fit any golems in, but I guess 2 golems would be much better and I have the feeling that shaper of desolation isn't doin much for me? To get some more free sockets I thought about dropping shock nova and go for just wave of conviction (but I'm unsure if thats enough).

    So If anyone can come up with some good ideas to improve the skilltree / gem setups / gear, let me know! (don't care for gem levels/quality or jewels).

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/coutoooo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel