• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds The NEDCromancer, a.k.a. who needs skellies when you can have chaos dot? ED Necro. All content cleaned.

    Path of Exile Builds The NEDCromancer, a.k.a. who needs skellies when you can have chaos dot? ED Necro. All content cleaned.


    The NEDCromancer, a.k.a. who needs skellies when you can have chaos dot? ED Necro. All content cleaned.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    Hey y'all. I wouldn't be me if I didn't drop by from time to time with yet another way to play Essence Drain.

    Here's the latest one : https://pastebin.com/NxHgxV9h

    Pros :

    • It's Essence Drain
    • It has lots of buttons
    • It kills all the content

    Cons :

    • It's Essence Drain (only if you're a heathen who hates that playstyle, in which case a pox on your family)
    • It has lots of buttons (like, really, lots of buttons.) which can be a turn off to people who want to play Path of Exile and not Piano of Exile
    • It does take some time to kill all the content

    -------------------

    There's not much to say, really. All in all, it's a somewhat classic ED/Cont build, except as necromancer to fully abuse the Devouring Diadem's corpse consumption thing, and to get extra defense from ascendancy + bone offering.

    How does it compare to trickster? Probably better at bosskilling, probably comparable in terms of clearspeed if a tiny bit slower (but a lot safer, bone offering is completely bonkers)

    How does it compare to Occultist? Safer but a tiny bit slower bosskilling (occultist is still king in terms of raw damage, I think), faster, safer, and maybe more importantly, really smoother, in terms of overall playstyle.

    Do I recommend it? Hell yes. It takes a bit getting used to, as you do need to play a bit "safer" than my favourite full-curse-effect occultist that just basically paralyses every room she walks into, but once you get into the rythm and get the muscle memory of including desecrate / offering in your boss fights, it's nigh unkillable. My only deaths on the later Sirus fights (at awakening 8) have been to vortex mismanagement between phases, and my deaths during my only uber elder fight were basically me shaking off the rust and getting back into the rythm of the fight.

    It feels amazing. Defensively, between the Fenumus Shroud-empowered Aspect of the Spider, Flesh and Stone, Plaguebringer, Bone OFfering, and the bonkers regen that the Devouring Diadem gives us, it does feel tanky enough to not need to pussyfoot around (though as I have come to learn, a healthy dose of respect is always welcome. Some of the new content is indeed pretty damn rippy.) Standing right now at 5.4K health and 2K es (EB/MoM), with the above defenses. It's safe enough.

    Offensively, well, it's ED. Map clear is fantastic, bosses can be a bit slow. Metamorphs only get annoying when an allies cannot die spawn, but well, that's when vaal blight comes into play I guess :).

    --------------

    I am aware that my current gear is pretty fucking expensive ; it's definitely possible to play on a lower budget (just a +1 amulet or a chaos dot amulet, a +3 or +4 bow, etc) and still achieve fantastic results ; I started T16 on a +2 duration tabula, a 15c wand and 10c shield, so yeah I've come a long way I guess

    As I did mention, though, that build has a LOT of buttons.

    • Essence Drain (obviously)
    • Contagion (also obviously, replaced by Decoy Totem for Sirus)
    • Blight (to supplement ED damage and proc infusion)
    • Flame Dash
    • Wither Brotems
    • Desecrate (to give corpses for bone offering & devouring diadem)
    • Bone Offering (because 26%/25% block is nothing to scoff at)
    • Vaal Blight (decent damage, great against allies cannot die, debuff that increases ED damage)
    • Vaal Righteous Fire (for burst phases)

    It's possible to play without vaal RF, but hey. it gives you extra dps. What's not to like :) If you're into piano builds, this might be your jam, if you just want to keep right click pressed and watch your favourite series while playing, you likely don't want to play that.

    ---------------------

    Also, much as I hate to say that, if you want to beat the game easily, go skellies. I won't, because I got my pride as a long-time member of the ED cult who doesn't even want to stoop as low as playing Trickster, but ya know

    (Side note with regards to the PoB ; I know my ammy's suffix suck, but I'm out of exalts to clean suffix / re-exalt, sooo it'll wait a bit :p)

    submitted by /u/Shaltilyena
    [link] [comments]

    Most "currency" I've ever had, want to use a great build

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Hey Everyone,

    I got SUPER lucky and got a Fated Connections to drop from a timeless monolith. From what I see on trade, that's worth about 7ex, maybe more. I also got an Exalt drop itself, putting me above 8 ex, I've got a bunch of smaller currency as well. This is the most I've ever had at once in a league, and I'm wondering what build would be enough to really begin farming endgame.

    I seem to have two options:

    • Sell Fated connections, make a build
    • Use Fated connections on a cheaper build, where a 6L makes a huge difference (Like a unique chest or 2H weapon)

    I've been looking at the forums. I was thinking of this queen of the forest wander build. However, there isn't a Queen with 4 blue, 1 reg, and 1 green socket, and I don't want to risk using up all my currency without getting the right colors.

    So, what's doing well that I could afford this league?

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Its_What_I_Do
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner marauder

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:03 AM PST

    i apologise if this sounds lazy but could anyone direct me to a solid beginner build that i can follow to the tee that is particularly in depth like enki's arc witch guide and very very budget friendly that can halfway do decently at endgame, doesnt really matter if it fails a lot. just need a feel of the game, the decisions made, without going through all of the beginner guide which is a bit too legthy for me, and then will restart the character anyway and make my own build eventually. ty

    submitted by /u/murderous12
    [link] [comments]

    Bricked my shadow build. Any blast rain miner? Is it viable? Is it good?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:13 PM PST

    Help me please. I have 13 exalts to spend.

    submitted by /u/rnzerk
    [link] [comments]

    Can I do anything else to make my Champion Lacerate more powerful?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:14 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/ftTHtUUt

    Currently got a lot of defense with enough block chance and life regen to tank through most metamorph attacks head-on, but still having some discomfort killing very close targets who just avoid getting hit because of Lacerate's wonky hitbox. Yes I'm using both Impale and Bleed, so PoB damage is still lower than what I actually deal.

    submitted by /u/s13g_h31l
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good build for farming awakener 8?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:09 AM PST

    Currently playing a cospris ice nova assassin and wanting to make a boss killer for when I spawn sirus. Any suggestions other than necrosis who I find totally boring.

    submitted by /u/Mosvicious
    [link] [comments]

    LL Ball Lightning vs LL Pyroclast

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:44 PM PST

    So I've been playing arc mines this league so far, and it's been a blast. I realized recently that I can use different influenced gloves to get pseudo 5/6Ls for mine skills, so I decided I would try and get two skills going, one for single target and one for clear. Arc would be my clear skill, but I'm trying to figure out whether to use ball lightning or pyroclast for single target (this would be for low life). Any input would be super appreciated!

    submitted by /u/mo_rs
    [link] [comments]

    Character not available on Poe ninja after name change?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:46 AM PST

    I have an obscure issue; my character doesn't show after his name was changed on poe ninja builds ranks. Are characters with a name change not able to show on Poe ninja?
    I definitely seem to have enough experience to show but I disappeared nearly instantly after the name change.
    Any clue what gives?
    Thanks, K

    submitted by /u/kfijatass
    [link] [comments]

    Best zoom zoom build that can also clear metamorphs?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:24 AM PST

    So this league has been very good to me, just killed 8 awakener and I would like to make a fast mapper that can also kill tanky metamorphs. I have about 30 exalts for budget, I would like to build up for a HH this league. I was thinking deadeye, maybe ele hit or something else. On poe.ninja there are a lot of different bow abilities being used. Any suggestions or directions to build guide?

    submitted by /u/konwin
    [link] [comments]

    BF Gladiator

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:01 PM PST

    Ive been wanting to make a BF character since legion but just never get around to it. Im leaning towards max block Glad.. but this makes me think pure phys might feel bad with no bleed-splosions. Has anyone tried a phys to cold conversion BF character in the past few leagues? I want to know how the damage held up in the end game befire the buffs before dumping a couple dozen ex into it..

    submitted by /u/jakemm55
    [link] [comments]

    Scourge arrow CWC soulrend

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:26 PM PST

    I like the aesthetic of shooting a bunch of scourge arrows along with soulrend projectiles, I saw a COC version on youtube and it looked amazing.

    With the recent changes to soulrend I'm thinking of a CWC build, having primarily linked Scourge arrow -> CWC -> GMP -> Soulrend

    Is there a way to make this viable, especially for endgame? Probably the best ascendancy would be a Pathfinder?

    submitted by /u/IHateGlamour
    [link] [comments]

    Scourge Arrow or Caustic Arrow?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    I've been playing as a Toxic Rain Trickster and been loving every second of it. I wanted try out some more bow builds around Trickster or Pathfinder and decided on doing either SA or CA. Which one of the two would be better in terms of investment and dps ? Would appreciate if anyone has a build of any of those.

    submitted by /u/Yoloswagginator
    [link] [comments]

    Builds for starting in the new league (softcore)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    so i just now have been able to start the new league, i don't have any currency and would like a recommendation for a build to start the new league considering the buffs for the difficulty

    submitted by /u/Zera0x1
    [link] [comments]

    Death opus build

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:48 PM PST

    I've been lucky and dropped a 6l death harp from a metsmorph boss which I'm planning to upgrade. What are good builds I could use it in in the current league? Otherwise my budget is around 10ex.

    submitted by /u/ScM_5argan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a "holy shotgun" esque build like d3

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:50 PM PST

    D3 nub here finally seeing the light that is PoE. I started as an arc-mine shadow but looking for something more the style of the crusader holy shot gun build something that hits like a truck in a smaller frontal cone attack. Anyone know of something kind of similar?

    submitted by /u/SheepFarmR
    [link] [comments]

    Sirus carry build?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:29 PM PST

    I want to make a build for easy Sirus kills. Have about 80 ex to spend. What is the best character for this?

    submitted by /u/SkInDeS
    [link] [comments]

    CoC Detonate Dead Flicker Strike Necro (Help please)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:01 PM PST

    CoC Detonate Dead Flicker Strike Necro

    So, I was following Malthils CoC detonate dead necro, I could not obtain the sword (Cast on crit shaper exquisite blade) with the changes to multi modding so I ended up focusing on scaling fire damage with a martyr of innocence and taking extra staff crit chance nodes. So far it has been working well and detonate dead is doing great damage and proccing enough as well.

    As a necro with spiritual aid I was able to focus on some minion damage nodes as well for extra DPS.

    I'd like to go to CI or low life instead as Im not tanky enough to survive the bosses using cyclone.

    Cyclone is also clearing fairly slow on open maps.

    Im curious if maybe I can take a terminous es and flicker strike instead of cyclone strike?

    I dont think with the detonate deads I would need to even add melee aoe or multi strike?

    Flicker ---> Spell Cascade ---> Desecrate ---> Vaal Detonate dead ---> Critical strike support ---> Cast on crit

    Thoughts on going to a low life or CI cast on crit flicker detonate dead necro?

    I'm also concerned about dropping the martyr of innocence and losing the DPS it provides.

    submitted by /u/Ouchthathz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new build to crush endgame content

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Started with an ice crash jugg as I wanted to do it fir several l leagues now but I'm now stuck on bosses like 82 incursion atziri and 4 watch stone (i83) drox. Just not enough dps. Only have about 5ex in currency since I was burning a lot on rolling stuff for my non meta build (was playing guild self-found but most others have quit already. At this point I just want something fun that I can keep going with my Atlas and conquerors and do it all. Suggestions? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/procrastinarian
    [link] [comments]

    Big Noob here in need of some help

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    So I just started playing PoE and have completely loved every second of it. I'm on my second character now and just got him to maps but seem to have a problem with my build. I've been following a build guide for my toxic rain Trickster and thought I had been doing pretty good and just got a bunch of starter mapping gear but my damage seems to be all out of wack and the build is feeling pretty bad. Takes me forever to kill map bosses and Metamorphs and it feels like my damage on trash packs is lacking in some cases as well. I'm just asking for some tips on where I can change my build and what I can do to improve it. As I don't have much experience and there is so much in this game I'm not really sure where to start.

    My build: https://pastebin.com/gKzPiASA

    Forum post I've been following: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2467666

    submitted by /u/Tekknition
    [link] [comments]

    Help me improve my Critical Arc Inquisitor Build defenses

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/JSVvJeCY

    This is my critical arc inquisitor character(in-game the resists are capped, but for some reason cold resist is a bit lower than it is in PoB). The DPS is great with little investment, almost 1kk Shaper DPS and a 5-Link Inpulsa's.

    The damage is really good and so far i could clear maps easily because i would prettu much one shot all the bosses before they actualy did anything. But as i progress through the atlas and play higher tier maps, bosses have too much HP, and since i can't one shot them anymore, i start to die a lot because since i am REALLY squishy, I practically get one shotted by every boss. If i'm not a ninja and dodge everything, I'll most likely die.

    This is my top 3 most fun builds sor far, and I really need some help to improve my build defenses, but i don't have a lot of ideas to do it. Tried several changes in the tree but it didn't matter and i just ended up removing whatever i did and investing all the points in offense again, because it did more for me.

    submitted by /u/ivannevesdev
    [link] [comments]

    Shrapnel Ballista Deadeye build idea

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:39 PM PST

    So, when I was leveling my split arrow glad I messed around with Shrapnel Ballista and linked it with Barrage support. And I fell in love straight away.

    It looks cool. I sounds cool. But can it be made into a build.

    I figured Deadeye would scale nicley with the Ballistas so I made this tree: http://poeurl.com/cGeh

    However, I'm not sure what support gems would be the best way to go for endgame. I'd love to see a Barrage support in there for how awesome it looks.

    Unique items that are worth using with the Ballista rework?

    Thanks in advance, gang! <3

    submitted by /u/Datapoffes
    [link] [comments]

    Help me with fast HH build

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:09 PM PST

    So I have headhunter and clarity %ES / discipline ES on hit jewel

    What builds can effectively use both items? Now I'm playing with Mjolner CoC, but dps seems kinda low, despite of 2 lvl 21 ball lightning gems.

    And I can't kill Sirius. Last league I played Elemental Hit, that build felt really good with headhunter. But ES Elemental Hit isn't an option, so help me to choose good clearspeed build what is capable of killing toughest bosses (can swap gear for those purposes).

    submitted by /u/divinity_hs
    [link] [comments]

    Help deciding on a build for starting to play the league

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:50 PM PST

    As title says I havent been able to quite decide on a build that hopefully wont be too bad on the start of the league for me. Unsure of how league really is,

    Considered a Puncture/split arrow build i saw in the forumsICe shot but seemed expensive

    Storm Burst trickster but channeling is always kinda iffy to me.

    and galvanic but I have no idea whether assassin or dead eye is better and if I should scale it for clear or single target?

    are these bad builds to consider going for this league?

    submitted by /u/Ryokoshii
    [link] [comments]

    Holy relic to apply combustion + ele army debuff work?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Basically holy relic + added fire + combustion + elemental army.

    Is this a reliable way to apply debuffs to fire resistance? I've been using it on my cast on crit detonate dead. It stays alive well and sticks to me so I know it's hitting bosses but not sure if it's working.

    Thanks ahead of time :)

    submitted by /u/DaBombDiggidy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel