• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Soulrend Trickster theorycrafting + build discussion

    Path of Exile Builds Soulrend Trickster theorycrafting + build discussion


    Soulrend Trickster theorycrafting + build discussion

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:58 AM PST

    Hello fellow chaos dot lovers.

    I've rolled Soulrend Trickster as a starter since it works insanely well on minimal gear, but I want to take it to the millions dps. Scanning through poe.ninja there are a lot of variations, and I'm looking to discuss which options do you think are the best.

    - EB, MoM, both or neither? Im leaning towards both, since in previous leagues with The Devouring Diadem you get insane value out of stacking auras in the helm and picking some reduced mana reserve nodes on tree. The Vertex also seems like a nice choice

    - Go life+mana, life+es or CI? I feel like hybrid is best for the bucket

    - Ghost Shroud, Escape artist, neither or both? Since league mechanic is rippy and bosses have been buffed, I feel both is needed, yet I barely see people running it

    - Swift Killer vs Prolonged Pain? I cant decice which to pick, Swift Killer seems better in clearing but since we dont channel you lose buffs vs bosses, where it might matter the most

    - Tree nodes, absolutely lost on which works best, currently trying to figure it out

    - Weapons: dual wand, shield+wand, bow+quiver, Can of Unraweling? Currenlty running the staff since its insane value for about 3c

    - Body armor: Evasion/Es hybrid chest, or unique? +2 duration gems Tabula has been carrying me for 30c, cant really justify 7ex chests which seems only slightly better

    - Is running ED for single target really needed?

    Heres my character currently (obviously lacking gem levels which about double my dps): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/furythestunner/characters

    Sits at 300k shaper dps without accounting Bane, Wither stacks

    submitted by /u/furywork
    [link] [comments]

    Something to convert Ice Shot build into?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:01 PM PST

    I made the huge mistake of going Ice Shot this league. Turns out everything that was originally cheap (Void fletcher, death's opus, etc) are all ridiculously expensive. Probably because a lot more people are doing ice shot. Now im stuck doing sub-par damage with whatever i can cobble together.

    Is there a cheaper bow build I can respec over to cheaply? I've got a pretty good core resist set.

    submitted by /u/rayzoredlor
    [link] [comments]

    Help with this drop, kinda new to poe... i see double maim and no flat phys :( what should i do with it?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:52 AM PST

    Transition from league starter to more expensive build (Cyclone SL)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:32 AM PST

    Hey i'm a new player, this is my first league ever, currently i'm running this build : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2575392 (Dual wield Ahn's might Cyclone) if you don't wanna read.

    I'm almost full stuff, ofc the rolls,mods could be better as the league is fairly new but i was wondering if the goal of my character is to stick to this build till the end or if i could transition to more expensive and stronger builds later on.

    I saw some 2H cyclone build with an item called Starforge which costs multiple exalted as an exemple, a build like this must be better than my league starter right ?

    submitted by /u/SaakaMi
    [link] [comments]

    Impale Spectral Throw Critique please

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:17 AM PST

    Been keen on a ST build for a long time, havent played since breach league(howa) Looking into builds, all i can see is elemental versions, and no phys versions, so i whipped up something real quick.

    Flasks to simulate Impale/Crimson dance(rough estimate of the damage increases)

    Amulet is edited to reflect annoinment.

    Input is greatly appreciated

    https://pastebin.com/G7Q88Qsr

    Edit. Screwed up big time, went for melee crit, and soul of steel with loreweave, no idea what i was thinking, fixed it

    submitted by /u/karp_490
    [link] [comments]

    Burning arrow elementalist with Thicc Ignites, 9 golems and huge proliferation! End game viable

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:55 PM PST

    Which Totem Build is Very Safe for T10+ Metamorph ?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:48 AM PST

    Which Totem Build is Very Safe for T10+ Metamorph HC ? im doing now cyclone but is very hard i want something to stay away from boss

    submitted by /u/Zelkej
    [link] [comments]

    How's HoA Jugg this league?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:44 AM PST

    I'm playing SSF and managed to find both a Golden Rule and a Victario's Charity, which I think would work great with a HoA build. I was thinking Jugg for the survivability in high tier maps, since that's where I struggle the most with my current build (Stormblast Saboteur).

    Any thoughts on this build? Is the DPS/clear too low and slow? How well does it do with the current league mechanic?

    submitted by /u/Leostereo
    [link] [comments]

    Anything I can turn my zerker into?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    I lvled to 88 as frost blades zerker and it was going great till I hit late yellow/early red maps. Now I just die instantly on all 4 elderslayer fights and if I don't perm freeze the bosses I also die 1 shot. Melee zerk is just too risky with all the shit that goes on in metamorph atm.

    Any marauder build suggestions that I can swap to easily and could handle this somewhat antimelee league?

    submitted by /u/MouseCS
    [link] [comments]

    What build should I use my 6L Quill Rain on?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:20 PM PST

    I luckboxed my way into a 6L Quill Rain earlier and am looking for a build to work towards for my next character after my totem boy runs his course.

    What play?

    submitted by /u/Rufert
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new build that can tank endgame content

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:59 PM PST

    I've really been enjoying my current build (Trickster Flicker Strike) for it's insane clear speed, but I'm pretty sick of consistently getting one-shotted by bosses (full disclosure, I am not great at manual dodging). The build has 4.1k life and 1.7k ES, plus 30k evade; I thought that'd be plenty, but I still just constantly RIP to bosses with invuln stages (I do enough DPS to melt pretty much anything without invuln). Catarina, for example, tore me a new one.

    Looking for a new Standard build that's fun — for me that means melee/self-cast/ranged, not totem or minion-based — but that's much tankier and stands up better in the endgame. Total budget around 10-15ex to start (upgrades are totally doable but I don't want to break the bank trying it out).

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/justamblingon
    [link] [comments]

    Bow build question

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:40 PM PST

    So I'm getting ready to make my second char for the season and I want it to be a bow build but I'm not sure which build is capable of fast clear speed and fast boss kills. In your opinion which build would you suggest?

    submitted by /u/dc_express711
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good 3.9 HoAg Jugg guide/build?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:52 AM PST

    Hi, im not playing POE for that long so i don't think i can make the build on my own.

    I was looking for a 3.9 Herald of Agony Juggernaut that i can play on SSF but the only guide i can find is a mixed version from 3.5 to 3.9 that very confusing to me or a bow version.

    What im looking for would be a Claw/Shield version, that uses cyclone for poisen/fortify and a 6-Link HoAg setup.

    I can't find a build/guide if someone could link a Build like this or tell me where to find it would be very nice

    submitted by /u/_Hypercube_
    [link] [comments]

    Scion Ascendancy help

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:22 PM PST

    I started a scion bow character this league because I was getting back into game and not caring about min max at this point just having fun but I basically went toxic rain after seeing it was a popular choice on poe.ninja but I didnt realize at first literally everyone was using a mine variant of it. So I'm winging it for now with toxic rain but might end up going scourge arrow. Looking to play traditional bow attack not with mines and since nobody is doing it with ascendant I dont know which ascendancy to choose.

    Tldr what would you say is the best 2 ascendancy to go for a scion using toxic rain/scourge arrow/caustic arrow attack not mine version.

    submitted by /u/smithah2
    [link] [comments]

    Advice to mitigate ground effect damage?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    I league started with a block focused gladiator using shattering steel. Now that I've got a few of my uniques (beltimber blades, the anvil) and a 5L, I'm cruising through most content.

    I'm sitting at around 70% chance to block attacks and spells (78% if I've been hit recently), and I'm still missing my last ascendancy which will be even more block/max block. This makes me a very tough boy. Combine this with the heal on block from The Anvil and this char loves to stand in the middle of packs and just laugh at the swarms of enemies who try to hit me.

    And with 7 projectiles on shattering steel, the clear is awesome and single target is really solid. I'm destroying map bosses and metamorphs...mostly. The one thing that is a problem with this build is ground effect damage as it cant be blocked, and I'm discovering that there are several metamorph combos that have high damage ground effects. And they're impossible to see, since everything is monochromed to black. I've also heard that a lot of the new conqueror fights have some very high dps ground effects.

    Are there any good uniques or tricks to mitigate this damage, beyond increasing my max HP?

    submitted by /u/Circleseven
    [link] [comments]

    Inpulsa for Arc miner?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:02 PM PST

    Hey, I think about getting a inpulsa and go with a 4 link arc for clear and a 6 link pyroblast setup. Or is a 6 link arc setup enough to farm bosses?

    submitted by /u/mORCH99
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help deciding on a build for HCSSF

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:15 PM PST

    So, I have been making and running my own builds for a while and been doing pretty well i think for the past few leagues. This league however, I barely had any time to plan due to work and now that the league is out I just cannot decide from the builds I have made for it.

    There are 5 in all:

    Cyclone Champion - https://pastebin.com/ZPrEEAsQ

    Poison Scourge Arrow Assassin - https://pastebin.com/PzRiRgzF

    Self Cast Arc Elementalist - https://pastebin.com/Qz9qUMCg

    Hybrid + MoM Cold DoT Trickster - https://pastebin.com/fg2iK6WU

    Toxic Rain Trickster - https://pastebin.com/ZCPpVkeN

    These are all builds that I have played in previous leagues and enjoyed at least to some extent, just can't decide between them for metamorph. If anyone has another suggestion (other than mines, traps, ED/contagion, or minion builds) I would gladly hear them out and give something new a try :)

    Also if anyone wants to use my builds (as trash as they may be) you are welcome to use them as you please :P

    submitted by /u/Zotah
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for late entry build

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:39 PM PST

    I will be traveling soon and offline for 3-5weeks.

    Wondering what build to try when starting later.

    Prior builds I have played in prior leagues: summoner, totem, RF, orb of storms, wind ripper.

    If have not played any melee builds.

    Wondering what could be viable with a late entry; likely something new/cheap??

    submitted by /u/kraugg
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a new build

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    Hello, I'm looking to switch from ice shot deadeye to a new build to farm currency . What are some good builds right now to farm currency this league ? Was looking at lacerate gladiator but willing to try other options

    submitted by /u/namegoesheree1
    [link] [comments]

    I think it's finally done. My Low Life Crit Freezing Pulse three aura frostbite Herald of Ice four golem Elementalist!!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:35 PM PST

    Are there any decent full ele Cyclone builds for Inquisitor?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 01:45 PM PST

    I can only play for 2 weeks this league, so I'd prefer something cheap. I thought about going stormwall and the dps looks decent, but literally noone is playing it. Would Ngamahus Flame be viable with AoF? But travelling to PB would a little pain. If you have any suggestions please dont hesitate!

    submitted by /u/hicveithus
    [link] [comments]

    Support and ascendancy for VPS

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 11:29 AM PST

    Basically title. What I had in mind was:

    • Added Cold • Added Lightning • EDwA • And then in here I don't know what more to put

    As for the ascendancy, how much does VPS or PS benefit from chain or pierce? Because I was thinking Deadeye, but I was also with Raider or Assassin

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Rvban
    [link] [comments]

    Frost blades berserker, need help becoming more tanky.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Yeah the title pretty much says it, but i need to be able to fit some defensive layers in this, at the cost of some damage is fine.

    Damage and clear is pretty crazy as frost blades often is, but when push comes to shove especially in a bit harder content im just not tanky enough.

    I don't see any gear upgrades that will make me a lot more tanky, except the chest can have a lot more life on it which is the next big upgrade, and then some minor upgrades to other pieces.

    https://pastebin.com/B6x33Ne2

    submitted by /u/Kyrrd
    [link] [comments]

    Which Ranger starter build?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:58 PM PST

    Right now trying to decide between these two Ice Shot starter builds:

    http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wARPcb9bXnw&t=369s

    Any thoughts? Or is there a different ranger build that's better in this meta as a starter?

    submitted by /u/bowdagger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel