• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds About corpse pact (necro ascendancy)

    Path of Exile Builds About corpse pact (necro ascendancy)


    About corpse pact (necro ascendancy)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    What does it mean that corpses u Summon spawn with 50% life?

    submitted by /u/folks97
    [link] [comments]

    [3.10] Ultimate Cursebot | 180% Curse Effect | 5x Blasphemy Curse & 10x Aura | Skitterbots & Aspect

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Hello Exiles, I made this Cursebot as the only Supporter in a group in mind. This means additional to the Curses i also need a good defense for myself and so this is half an Aurabot too. If you are playing with a full party team and you already have an aurabot in your party you can sacrifice ALOT of the auras / defense options i use and run more curses with a bit higher curse effect, but thats not the point of THIS build.

    Here is a little summary what this Cursebot offers you:

    • 10x Aura (Purity of Fire/Cold/Lightning, Haste, Grace, Determination, Discipline, Vitality, Clarity, Flesh and Stone)

    • 5x Curse (As i mainly support Cold Projectile Builds i go with this Setup: Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, Elemental Weakness, Frostbite, Projectile Weakness)

    • 1x Skitterbots

    • 1x Aspect (you can choose between Aspect of the Avian or Spider)

    You will find all detailed informations in this Guide

    If you want to see this Cursebot in Action you can ask me ingame. i would also like to see your feedback in the guide after i supported you ;)

    ign: @Lolitaz_wit_Attitudes

    Defense Check

    submitted by /u/guggelhupf88
    [link] [comments]

    Want to gradually progress a harold build.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Does any one have a budget build guide for Herald stacking build. And how much minimum investment to get it started. I am planning to farm currency for that build. Make that minimum budget build and farm currency using that and properly upgrade the build. If any one as a chart or excel sheet detailing it would be even better

    submitted by /u/diwpro007
    [link] [comments]

    Off-Meta Masterful Form Slayer

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Build Advice

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    I did Frost Blades and Toxic Rain but i got bored. I need sonething different. I have not much budget. I think i wanna do a tanky build but i can do any build that interests me. What do you suggest?

    submitted by /u/metinkz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for help optimizing build

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/uDJ558Dg

    Somewhat new to making builds it would be appreciated if I could have advice on what to improve. My goal is to kill Sirus any awakening level and possibly go on to kill other end game bosses.

    submitted by /u/benjamin50483
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Paradoxica a good weapon?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys, can you explain why a lot of people play the saviour + paradoxica even if they don't stack flat phys damage through abyss jewels? I get that it's insane with a lot of extra flat damage. But if you don't stack flat damage then a good 350+ pdps sword will be better.

    Thanks you :*

    submitted by /u/00Mango
    [link] [comments]

    Hollow palm build

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    What os the strongest (dps wise) one with nothing Hollow Palm build in terms of active skill and Ascendency?

    I have a 10 ex budget and have already invested in a Bottled faith, split personality with dex x3 and hp Cyclopean coil, the Dex boots and a %dex sixlink

    submitted by /u/vladdict
    [link] [comments]

    Help my upgrade my level 83 Storm Brand Heiro.. 25 ex budget

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I'm pretty content with my guy right now, but I just attempted a simulacrum and couldn't finish it and had to give it away to a Herald Guardian..

    I just want someone to provide some assistance and guidance to help me upgrade my character enough to where I can complete simulacrums and possibly Sirus AW8 too. I'm clueless when it comes to gear upgrades, honestly.

    Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/PhchEq9R

    submitted by /u/ShoddyLeague
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion with changing my spellslinger vd necro into another build

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Currently playing the below build and geared relatively close to the op. Really enjoying the build and the play style but the lag with vd and 3 spellslingers is killing my machine on a lot of the game, delirium being one of the worst drops for other reasons too.

    Would love any suggestions on changing this build to something else while leveraging most of the gear I've already accumulated if possible.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2807474/page/76#p23164685

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/arithal/characters - zipzappaddywack

    submitted by /u/arithal
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for improvements for EK-Assassin

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    First of all, my build:
    https://pastebin.com/T3gMeT9w

    When I use Flamedash I active Arcane Surge, together with the flask I get not quite 1 million dps.
    I have 3 EXs and I'm looking for improvements for my build.
    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/UsagiTsukino
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a skill tree or pob for bv herald stacking

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Mainly want t suggestions for skill tree points with 6-9 herald clusters

    Budget 80 ex minimum

    submitted by /u/PathOfVault
    [link] [comments]

    yet another herald question : (

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Friends, family, and big brain PoE players. I've definitely gotten lucky this league and I'm kind of stuck.

    I'm not sure where I can make the most cost efficient improvement to the build. Defenses are currently fine for my simulacrum runs. I really just need more damage but not sure where I can get it.

    Appreciate the help guys! thank you. : )

    https://pastebin.com/Mc4s2gVr

    submitted by /u/xSiero
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner Herald Build Advice

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Trying to make a build that will let me farm simulacrum. But I keep dying at around wave 17-18. I don't know how to improve my tankiness. Doing maps feels very clunky and when I can't move I get one shot as well. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://pastebin.com/2GwTGcNA

    submitted by /u/hellcurse
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please suggest me a build

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I want to try Lab runner, with a tanky side (I've play a lot of Glass Canon build already) and clear speed (I don't care for single target)

    While most of my build this league can run map easily with leech, but when it's come to lab. I keep dieing on trap. Since I'm lazy to dodge them. And back when I've play Guardian last league, I can just run through them easily.

    And now for the worst part, I have like 30c in currency and some leveling unique. That because I just give all my currency to my friend (Which is not much anyway.)

    Thanks for advice in advance. 😍

    submitted by /u/z3rvz
    [link] [comments]

    Need build recomendations

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Im looking for something thats fast-ish, fun and can do simulacrum and sirus without much hassle. I have around 15 exalts to put on this.

    Preferably builds that aren't: mines, stormbrand, necromancer or ed cont

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Takahakikidou
    [link] [comments]

    ~90 ex storm brand build

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Hi! Like the title said im looking for a pob of a strong storm brand build got 92 ex at the moment with some item for sale , so can probably go to 100ex build. Looking for zoom zooming through map and kill boss quickly

    submitted by /u/NicParr
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a BV Poisson Build

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Hello i'm looking Poison Blade Vortex guide to melt everything

    I got 50 ex to spare

    p.s or any Poison build that melts end game

    submitted by /u/Eyke21
    [link] [comments]

    Fast MF build for 3.10?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Previously it was TS, but now I can't find in the forum any MF build for T7 Burial Chambers, is there any guide/pob out there? I have 4ex (maybe 6) budget.

    submitted by /u/NullReferenceGuy
    [link] [comments]

    [Quick Question] Carrion Golem: Primordial of Harmony or Eminence?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    After a couple of tests, I still can't justify which one is better, attack speed for combo attack or cdr for leap slam. What do you think is better and why?

    submitted by /u/rnzerk
    [link] [comments]

    Is this staff good enough to build around?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Is this staff good enough to build around?

    Hi guys, was thinking about doing a Vaal fireball build next, since I dropped a pretty nice staff. Would you say it justifies making a build around it? Thanks!

    https://preview.redd.it/lzzte5jhy2v41.png?width=555&format=png&auto=webp&s=2eb3fb24fffc0ae02d94303aa9f7abfc1c5cdb42

    submitted by /u/Fredbull
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure how to upgrade my cobra lash DPS

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    POB: https://pastebin.com/GmNpz9Xp

    I'm at the point where I want to spend good dosh on my build. Thought I would upgrade my claws with the 60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage 60% chance mod. Thing is POB does not compute that perk. Could I simply import the item I think is good for me, add the skill hit damage and the dam per poison*2 (100% more damage from mod) and compare? Currently using the wasp nest and really on the fence on changing that since its somewhat expensive for me at this state.

    Thank all

    submitted by /u/Maxagorn
    [link] [comments]

    Someone who is good at POE, please help me fix this, my family is dying.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    And don't tell me to spend less on candles.

    Seriously tho, I really need some more dps as I can't clear final wave of simulacrum and I have a budget of 6 exalts, + another 2 exalts worth in chaos.

    I've heard that I should change to 2 one-handers, but I had a look on poe.ninja and there's still people that are using starforge and they have around 4m dps. I don't care about being top meta, just want to be able to kill Sirus.

    Edit: I forgot my POB code... https://pastebin.com/31Cd2g76

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/famousguysbrother
    [link] [comments]

    Best blade vortex build for league start?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Hey guys, i've not played this league at all thanks to being busy and generally not that interested. But lately ive been really interested in trying it out. Anyway, im looking for a good blade vortex build to start that can do all content!

    submitted by /u/layerszz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel