• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Does Sap have a hardcap?

    Path of Exile Builds Does Sap have a hardcap?


    Does Sap have a hardcap?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    So I was looking around at cluster jewels and noticed Inspired oppression and Astonishing Affliction, and thought to myself with those on a maximum sized medium cluster jewel you can get 70% increased effect of non-damaging ailments per jewel, so if you equipped 6 of these jewels, you would be at a massive 420% increased effect of non-damaging ailments.

    Sap makes it so enemies deal 20% less damage, so assuming you had 400% increased effect would this not be 100% less damage?

    EDIT: as pointed out by luckyone44 I would actually only need 400% increased effect. So I have edited my post to reflect this.

    submitted by /u/hiles_adam
    [link] [comments]

    Build Question for beginner(ish) Player

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    a bit of foreplay:

    so, i am not really a new Player, but i only have about 90 hours in and i am playing on and off since the League with those fractured Itemsthingies... so i get the rudimenteries of the game, but i am not pretty good at it...

    To this day i experimented with a few skills and chars and different ideas but their was always some problem with damage or with resistance or they plain and simple just died when i didn't want them to...

    Soooooo i thought i try a build from, in this case, poe builds.

    I demothballed an old lv 64 jugg and tried a molten strike jugg...
    weeeeeelll... damage and health is good, but resistance suck...
    in addition i started a cyclone slayer for some friends of mine who just started
    going pretty well so far, still struggeling but eh... what can you do... better survivabillity

    so, for my real question here:
    I never finished the story, never got to mapping, endgame yadda yadda
    Wich means all those fancy words in the builds and all the the fancy gear, yeah, i dont have that...
    How can i make my builds work better or get to the endgame to start mapping and all that fancy stuff?
    To get that shiny Tabula Rasa and all the other leveling gear thingies?
    Wich Skills do i level first? Where can i get the gear (well without trading, cause i am broke as hell)
    All those skill trees just show the Skilltree at level 100. But what are my priorities here?

    Don't get me wrong, i know i am here bitching a bit...
    i really do like the game, i just wanna get to see the endgame :)

    Is there a step-by-step guide for a build, or Build for Dummies or something?
    cause i am a bit at a loss here

    Thanks Guys!

    submitted by /u/DukeDinkertonD
    [link] [comments]

    [Mathil] These Cluster Jewels Are Getting a Bit Silly - Hollow Palm Tectonic Slam Berserker

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    [Arc Miner] Need help improving Survival and DPS

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    POB

    This is a build I put together at the start of the league. It was meant to get me through from early game all the way to end.

    I'm really sick of Tremor Rod as I feel it's a limiting item in my setup in regards of DPS. Although I've no idea what kind of item/s I could replace it with for a dmg boost.

    Also, having issues with survivability as I feel my only damage mitigation is Rumi's and the 6k ES i have. Haven't been able to do simulacrum beyond 18th wave.

    Haven't really touched the cluster jewels as it seemed overwhelming to learn.

    If someone could constructively criticise this build with some hints also revising the skill tree I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/NeverExiled
    [link] [comments]

    Build with progression

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Hello !

    I did a lot of builds this league but I'm bored and only one or two used for mapping.

    I am looking now for the last build of the league.

    I like to do builds with progression. Example with golem (more golems, more speed, ..) or Coc builds (more critical etc). For example, I don't like so much Ed or bane because I don't feel this progression / evolution.

    I have only 1-2ex of budget (I leave this league once and give all to my guild).

    My goal is to have fun and try to go further t4-5 mapping.

    submitted by /u/bisol
    [link] [comments]

    Frostblink shotgunning?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm basically wondering if anyone knows whether or not Frostblink can hit the same enemy twice if both the starting and ending areas touch them, and whether or not it applies either damage and/or the CDR twice.

    submitted by /u/KrimsonDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Advice welcomed on how to improve dual wield lacerate gladiator build

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to improve the damage for my level 93 character. I've got 6.3k life and almost max resists. I was wondering if the lack in damage is my tree not having the right nodes or if its more a gear or even skill gem issue. I can clear corrupted T16 maps but its not comfortable and have to take it slowly.

    Path of building says that my bleed damage is pretty negligible at about 25k dps while my lacerate is 250k (500k with all buffs active) dps for both slashes so I haven't bothered with the bleed bonus axe. At the moment even though I've heard bleed scales well with lacerate, it seems almost worth it to cut bleed entirely at this point, remove all the nodes relating to bleed and shove the points into an impale related cluster jewel.

    https://pastebin.com/SJdKuSwg

    Any advice is welcomed, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bananalala
    [link] [comments]

    Good Build to invest 2-3 ex and can go further to the endgame too (with more investment)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Like the title says im just looking for good build that can do all content with 2-3ex of start. but meanwhile i can farm some maps to get more currency to invest on it. (if you have link or PoB or Yt video) i would glad im still a newbie.

    submitted by /u/shiroshiro222
    [link] [comments]

    100ex budget ZOOM ZOOM build for low tier.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys I'm looking for a really fast build to do low tier maps on a 100ex budget. I already have an impale champion and SB heiro but their clear speeds are just too slow. I need something that can just ZOOM ZOOM.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/metrolis2
    [link] [comments]

    Lone Messenger Ignite Autobomber

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Scion Flicker Strike w/ Cospri CoC, help!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! As most of you are probably familiar with, the inspiration for this build was this youtube video from a few years ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2wNJmibeLA

    My current PoB: https://pastebin.com/NX7MfPrE
    Trying to salvage the build while incorporating new Cluster Jewels, however I'm not sure if cluster jewels are baiting me into wasting points. For some reason, the jewels aren't pulling into PoB. I hope there's a way to make this puppy work like the good ol' days. I skipped the Slayer overleech since Vaal Pact seemed like a massive travel, and took the belt instead.
    Attack Crit% is lower than wanted, which makes me want to go back to Assassin, however Trickster is providing a big leech boost from the DoT kills.
    I also messed around with "The Interrogation" Jewel for the added crit on Brittle - just not sure how much this helps instead of hurts for the 2 point investment?
    Also cant decide if the Circle of Fear setup is worth it -- as well as the Watcher's Eye paired with Zealotry. Every few minutes I have a new idea of where the build should go that pulls me away from the previous direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as this build is soooo much fun to play (when it works).

    Here is the current setup I'm running, added back in the Interrogation Jewel for 15% crit: https://pastebin.com/XQJskjzf

    submitted by /u/RobbedTheHood
    [link] [comments]

    Knowing what we know now, what are some of the strongest SSF league starter builds?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    With all of the cluster jewel possibilities being explored for a month now and the new/rebalanced skills, what do you think are the strongest SSF starter builds currently?

    submitted by /u/wufuDu
    [link] [comments]

    Archmage Stormbrand Not Living Up to Expectations

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    What the title says, anything obvious I need to improve (gear, etc)

    POB: https://pastebin.com/TMUxnwEm

    submitted by /u/xXn00bK1ll3rXx
    [link] [comments]

    The best way to level melee PP

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    New to the game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Hin, im new to the game , but i play grim dawn in the past , any build to beginners with a lot of explanations and tips? Also i always like de distance build like mages or archers , thanks

    submitted by /u/erickedrm
    [link] [comments]

    Stormbrand vs Ed/Contagion

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    As the title suggests I'm thinking of either re rolling my shadow back into an essence drain tank or leveling a Templar for stormbrand. I've spent some time checking them both out and I'm thinking of choosing storm brand. I'm just worried I'll be quite squishy. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Remote-Relationship
    [link] [comments]

    How to craft the perfect wand?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I'm playing SB heirophant and need a new weapon. I was thinking about crafting my own weapon with crit for spells, multiplier, mana, etc. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to start and which fossils i should be using and what exactly to do....

    Any and all advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/metrolis2
    [link] [comments]

    How would you go about levelling an elementalist golem build from scratch?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    I see the build and it's interesting, but how on earth do you level it?

    submitted by /u/brainboy66
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Cyclone Raider Build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    So, every league I make a build that I know will be subpar, but I enjoy making my own builds rather than blindly following guides. I usually pick a theme and a skill to build off and look for synergies. So this time I went with elemental herald using ichimonji and cluster jewels to increase buff effect. It's doing ok, but I recently ran into Big fat boy on T15 and I swear I spent a minute trying to whittle his delirous ass down-Omni whatever his name is. So, while before the build was fun, I'm just realizing I probably won't be able to run full endgame with it. I would really like to push this build as far I can. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    https://pastebin.com/Q6N3bdTM

    This is what I am currently working with. Looking to upgrade boots and amulet soon. Any help would be appreciated!

    Edit: Sidenote, anyone know how to get an accurate read on damage using Endbringer since it doesn't show up in PoB effectively.

    submitted by /u/JustAFilthyCasual9
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Elementalist Storm Brand/ Autobomber Build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/WyyiJxs2

    I'm getting one-shot by most big enemies in T15-T16 maps with Delirium up, and struggling to figure out how to add more survivability without losing damage. The map clearing is great- the Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder combo with Inpulsa's just deletes most packs, but the Inpulsa's might be overkill. Single target damage feels lackluster, it seems like on bosses I usually just get whacked in one hit before the brands can finish it off. Often it will take 20-30 seconds to kill the boss with the brands alone.

    Also, my energy shield during combat seems to leech up to about 99% then stop so I might not be getting the bonus damage for full energy shield from Energy Leech support. Any ideas why that might be?

    I'm open to dropping the Shimmeron or Void Battery, but the additional crit multi and power charge from the combination seems hard to pass up.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/openguin12
    [link] [comments]

    Guidance on my bleed bow glad and improvements

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Hi! I am working on a bleed bow glad similar to ziggy's but am struggling in the puncture damage (currently around 1.4m). Can anyone help with any suggestions towards which gear pieces I should look to improve next? POB: https://pastebin.com/ErFeYMmS

    submitted by /u/ipressurexd
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an easy to play build that can do all content. Budget 30-40ex

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I have not yet been able to either complete a simulacrum or take down Sirus in this league with any of my characters, all of which are decently geared. This is not something that I am particularly happy about.

    I have 4 characters at the moment, all level 90-92:

    Ele BV Elementalist - Was my league starter and least well geared, though she does have a 6L Inpulsa's. I don't think the build is worth revisiting right now.

    Archmage Stormbrand Hierophant - Absolutely shits damage, but as soon as enemies are not insta-deleted, he is. Kosis in particular is a bastard. He is probably the best bet out of my characters to do Sirus simply due to the nature of brands.

    Impale Cyclone Gladiator - Probably my best character. Rolled a god tier cluster jewel and decided to make a build around it. Using an Enmity Divine staff with an Abyssus to exploit the high crit chance of the staff. Damage feels very lacking somehow though. Couldn't take down SIrus or a wave 19 Kosis. Swapping out for a max rolled Disintegrator or Starforge yields only around 5% extra DPS in PoB, so not sure what to do with this one. Has max block with Rumi's up, but suffers as soon as the charges run out. Abyssus probably doesn't help.

    Caustic Arrow Raider - Damage feels waaay to low to even attempt this stuff. No problem in T16s though, so maybe I malign the build.

    Any obvious respecs that stand out ? I was considering making my Elementalist into a Vortex + Vaal Cold Snap Occultist since that build was the first that I ever 'beat the game' with. Not sure how it is this league though.

    What about other builds? I don't know what to play and I'm really starting to get the feeling that I just suck at this game.

    submitted by /u/Xqwzt
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Storm Brand Trickster

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Hey all. I recently converted a Blade Vortex Assassin into a Storm Brand Trickster. Bought some fairly budget gear, did the full respec following one of the only guides for SB Trickster on the official forums. Damage feels pretty great at 91, but if a tough enemy even looks my way, I usually die. Currently have 3.4k life and 2.5k ES, have Escape Artist, Ghost Shroud, but I still will get straight up one shot by legion mobs or delirium bosses, or I'll get overwhelmed by mobs that I dash near and will either die or get close to death.

    I'm wondering what I can do to try and improve my surviability a bunch. I've been eying a couple of low life variants that I could potentially respec into as well. Currency was an issue there, but isn't any longer. Or maybe I just need to roll Hierophant instead...

    Thanks in advance!

    POB: https://pastebin.com/ut6Mc0bp (I think I have it configured correctly too) Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/omglapizza/characters

    submitted by /u/mushup0rk
    [link] [comments]

    CoC Assassin noob needs help prioritizing upgrades.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/FQmTHDU0

    This is my current build and I'm not sure if everything is right in the configuration, I put Crit Chance Lucky since I'm using Diamond Flask. What can I upgrade and what should I be looking out for? I'm not rich but I have a couple of ex.

    Any help or pointers would be great! I'm not sure I'm sending out as many Frostbolt Ice Novas as I should be doing. I just spin around spamming Vortex all over the place, using Withering Step when I can.

    submitted by /u/Mogashi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel