• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds EARTHQUAKE 2020: Make Melee Great Again!

    Path of Exile Builds EARTHQUAKE 2020: Make Melee Great Again!


    EARTHQUAKE 2020: Make Melee Great Again!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Help me with a boss killing build using bows and arrows..

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    hey guys i need help from the rangers i want to achieve a high expense and damage bow build that can kill all bosses + sirus and also i need it have a good defensive layers .. what kinds bow mods i should focus on? currency is above 150ex

    submitted by /u/cosmic_arab
    [link] [comments]

    New Player here [Witch], gone on my own for the build up until now (level 37), don't know where to go from my current build!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Hi, I have 20ish hours on record and I don't know very well where to go from my current build, today I learned to use PathofBuilder and this should be the correct link for my build:
    https://pastebin.com/xBhuBPxZ

    I know this may look very bad at first (I've now looke through some builds to see if what i made has any sense) but almost no one is doing a Hybrid between a Zombie Summoner and a Contagion+Essence Drain build.
    I've had a lot of fun until now and my minion barrage is making me be very safe and help concentrate enemies for Contagion and Essence Drain, which then i hit with Arc or Fireball depending on their "formation", I feel pretty "tanky" even tho I'm a Witch, since I spent a little bit on Energy Shield Leech and 30% of my HP damage is absorbed by my mana pool.

    Now I'm thinking of taking those 3:
    Prodigal Perfection (+10% Spell Damage, +15% Max Mana, +2% Spell Damage per 100 Max Mana up to 40%)
    Mystic Bulwark (+6% Chance to block spells, +15% Max Mana, +1% Mana Regen per +1% Chance to block spells)
    Deep Thoughts (+20% Max Mana, +20% Mana Regen, +20 INT)

    Any further help or opinons?
    Consider that I want to use my zombies only as a meat shield where I focus all my enemies on.
    If other info is needed, I'll try to update this post with such info!

    Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/Heartful_Flower
    [link] [comments]

    Standard League Builds for POE? I have some legacy items laying around and I'm bored.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty burnt out from Delirium with all the non-stop farming.

    I've had this itch to just play standard with everything I've accumulated.

    I have access to 1. Legacy Facebreakers (750 dmg/45 crit multi), (30/20) Rumis, Death Opus, Vis Mortus, Rise of the Phoenix, Soulstrike (150% ES), Abyssus.

    1. a bunch of IIQ gear and a IIQ gem (not sure I really want to farm this hard),

    2. Shaper Gloves, Baron Helm yada yada ty 3.9

    3. I'm sure there's some other small legacy stuff laying around..

    I don't have access to anything mirror worthy, just a few hundred exalts.

    Any fun build ideas for these items? I tried to do research myself but I can either only find delirium stuff or high end mirror stuff, nothing just in the middle.

    submitted by /u/DroppedPJK
    [link] [comments]

    I just don't know what significant improvement could I do to my barrage build

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    Any change I have thought about so far had only made a few % increase in dps
    (I don't believe in stuff that needs me to tick half of the Configuration tab)

    I have about 20-30ex to spend

    pob: https://pastebin.com/fbeeDxc7

    Thanks in advance for any advice

    submitted by /u/Zangetas
    [link] [comments]

    I do 0 boss damage. PLS Help with Impale Champion Wander

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    It's my first league so I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm trying out mathil's build and I can't figure out why I have so much trouble killing bosses. The clear speed is amazing with crazy range and speed, but even tier 11 bosses take a long time. I followed mathil's guide for this build. Here's his pob: https://pastebin.com/vWVQ6gpe

    My pob: https://pastebin.com/B4JdksAp

    Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DogieFrog
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a summoner build that includes The Baron helmet

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Im new to POE and im looking for a build that could make use of a legendary item i found The Baron Its by far the most valuable item i own (~3 exalted) and i was already looking to do a summoner build. Im not really sure where to start so id love some recommendations

    submitted by /u/DisturbingFace
    [link] [comments]

    Any good Gem leveling builds?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    What are some good fast clearing builds that can run without a chest piece.

    I'm looking to use Dialla'd chest and chitus Apex to boost experience in gems.

    I assume a bow build is probably best but looking and open to all recommendations / suggestions.

    (Really don't like summoner builds)

    submitted by /u/staticinitializer
    [link] [comments]

    Consistent Struggle, cannot sustain

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing a hallow palm technique raider, have gone through several iterations between witch and ranger this league, and cannot sustain ANYTHING...

    I've been aimless, lost, and only have been able to do t14's MAX with at least 2-5 deaths.

    I'm lost. I've been playing since league start and just do not know what to do...

    My build can be found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/C%C3%B6rruption/characters

    I'm sorry for not posting PoB link, I'm currently working and cannot access it... But this has been on my mind all day.

    Please help :(

    submitted by /u/officialinbetwixt
    [link] [comments]

    Cyclone or Lacerate for Max Block Gladiator?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Looking to make something with The Surrender.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/livejamie
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase this damage ? How are the calculations of dps working ? I only have 4 links available and want an attack skill with bow. I am a witch.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Fun builds that not freeze my screen?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hi guys, any suggestions about a build with a fun skill to use that do not have many things happening at the same time in the screen so this way my laptop don't close the game but at the same time I could be able to do endgame content like sirus and simulacrum? I've already played some kind of necro builds and cyclone, so something different would be great. Ty for reading.

    submitted by /u/lipefsa
    [link] [comments]

    My tanky Trickter/OCC build

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Video showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CpF_vTwkFQ

    PoB link: https://pastebin.com/psf8B8hB

    I'm currently writing a guide for this build, and also leveling an Occultist to decide which ascendancy is better. On the video I'm playing a 110 ex budget character, but it's all doable with much smaller investment, you'll just have less ES and DPS, but tankiness should be nearly the same.

    submitted by /u/Hatshepsut420
    [link] [comments]

    Bow build help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Gonna go for a new char. becouse my current feels bit dull, and I've never played a bow char. before and it interests me. So what is a decent bow build for this league with relatively low budget (~20-30ex)?

    submitted by /u/Wapperr1
    [link] [comments]

    Need some tips on this Arc/archmage trickster build

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Hi all, definitely a noob as this is my first league and wanted to try an arc build as I like the clear. To me, it seems the damage is fine (plenty of room for improvement though) but I have a hard time surviving.

    Is it as simple as getting more life? If so, what's the best way to do that? What other changes can I make to have better survivability?

    Here's what I have so far: https://pastebin.com/upiEyasH

    I was also attempting to follow this build that I found: https://pastebin.com/S5E2eVux

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/atlasgiant
    [link] [comments]

    I need some serious build help. Hollow Palm.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I was following a build as best as I could and until 80 I owned everything then the game pwns me. I can fight but the mobs must be 69-79 for me to win and the last two days I have repeated my entire level over 3 times and I am fed up.

    My life is freaking low, I have no ES, and my damage is too low now but if you look at his build he is so much more than I am. Welp, the best I can figure out (I studied this last night) is that he has Jewels that I can't get so in reality when I strip away two of his cluster jewels he becomes a gimp like me (roughly the same stats). I really wish people who make builds would let us know that without X,Y,Z precisely you will suffer.

    I guess there is no hope for this build until 3.11 but when people say Hollow Palm is OP what they really should have said is that the Large, and medium, clusters of just the right type before the Hollow Palm is OP because I can attest to that.

    I am sour as a mother you know what as I have tried 10 different builds over the last two months and spent every last bit of currency I have only to find out I get to 80+ and they fall apart due to a lack of something they had that the RNG gods shined on them with.

    Here is the best he will ever be at 100 but getting to 100 is probably impossible - https://pastebin.com/mqthTFaN

    I forgot to add that I play on Standard.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Alchemist
    [link] [comments]

    Bleed bow suggestion ?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    budget: 40ex.

    I wanted to play a bleed bow ( because some of you recomend this in this subreddit but not specified why).

    Which you recomend? gladiator or champion? split arrow or rain of arrows? (ofc with puncture)

    Do anyone have a recommended guide/pob?

    Ty.

    pd: title is cancer,sorry

    submitted by /u/krossom
    [link] [comments]

    Does RF dps works with 'Damaging ailments you inflict deal x% faster(malevolence watcher)?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Help with Ethereal Knives Inquisitor build

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Hello. I am currently playing the above build, and while the aoe clearspeed is decent, my single target dps is non existent, additionally some rare mobs are surviving through my intial clear of the map (I'm aiming for clearspeed). I'm also very squishy.

    I've been trying to find any reference builds or PoB's for an EK inquisitior or similar ascendency, or an EK CI build perhaps if it has more EHP. I'm playing on hardcore so I am having trouble being safe as I move up the tiers so I came here for advice

    The problem is when I try to look at other EK builds on poe.ninja almost EVERY single person playing EK is playing herald stacking setup. While this is what I'm eventually going to transition into, I can't yet as it is extremely expensive to set up, so I'm looking for some other direction in the meantime for a non herald stacking EK build that has great dps and survivability so I can climb the tiers and farm for my transition without dying until I have the money to transition into herald stacking EK.

    Please help

    submitted by /u/TrundleGod32
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with zombie setup for blighted maps

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    There was a discussion about best support gems for raise zombie when running blighted maps. But it was before the Baron nerf and I thought it may be a bit outdated. So, I really enjoy it when I just sit on the pump, spam offerings and watch mobs die. However, I'm not sure about support gems for zombies because Impale is not calculated on pob, also some people say it's not good for blights as it is for general mapping/bossing. I'm also not sure about getting Brutality or not, as Unholy Might is a thing but I don't know if it's worth to not use it. I will use the chieftain spectres and guardian to grant zombies frenzy, power and fortify. Some cluster jewels look really good but the tree is full of minion and life nodes so idk what is worth to get. And there are the auras, idk how good Pride or Flesh and Stone+Maim is as it requires mobs to stay inside its area for full potential. I also like blasphemy setups and punishment is a huge dps boost in pob but not sure again if it's worth the reserved mana that could be spent on something else like Haste, Vitality etc. Some people on poe.ninja use Precision too but I really don't know how zombie crit is calculated and if it's needed. So as you can see, I need general help on a zombiemancer gem setup for fast clearing and survivability (which is generally not an issue).

    submitted by /u/yShiloh
    [link] [comments]

    Impale Double Strike Berserker looking for help figuring out next upgrade

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/vb4cf4uM

    Build is pretty starved for dexterity, which makes my ammy/rings pretty hard to upgrade, except maybe my diamond ring. I tried checking what kind of weapon I'd need to get for a reasonable upgrade to the Paradoxica and that doesn't seem like the logical step, since even a 40ex+ weapon would only boost my total DPS by like less than 5%. Using the community fork of PoB btw, since Impale isn't counted in the regular version, currently shows slightly over 12 million in single target setup. I'm thinking I should get an Awakened Brutality Support even though it's a very minor upgrade for like 5ex. Right now I have about 15ex but I have no doubt I'm going to get more so if you can suggest a good upgrade for something like 25ex or less, I'd be happy.

    submitted by /u/W1ndows91
    [link] [comments]

    Need a build for 14ex or so, no minions

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Just did a minion's build (zombiemancer) and lets say it keeps getting more expensive and i still haven't even gotten to zoom zoom the league, it struggles to clear delirium like no tomorrow, i'm lucky if i hit 6x once in a blue moon.

    submitted by /u/oreesama
    [link] [comments]

    LL archmage storm brand hiero needs your help

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    so im dying a lot, and my energy shield is only at 3700

    from what i see, the only way to really improve that is getting a 35ex+ watcher's eye with %energy shield per mana

    is there any other way to improve defense without it?

    was thinking getting trigger wand with tempest shield? thoughts ?

    https://pastebin.com/nysEf2G5

    submitted by /u/myoldaccountisband
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of build theory type questions as I start to dabble in creating my own builds.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Like a lot of people playing, I mostly follow guides and have gotten to the point where I can make a few modifications to builds to help myself at times, but I want to start creating my own builds and I have a few general theory type questions that maybe people who are smarter than me can answer.

    1. How can I tell what an ability scales off of? For instance, ED and HoA scale off of gem level, but cyclone doesn't. What is the reason behind this and how can I determine what an ability scales with. For instance if I wanted to make a tectonic slam chieftain, what does it scale with (crit, elemental damage, crit multi, bleed etc)?
    2. When you are doing a damage conversion build (phys. to fire, phys. to cold, etc), do you stack physical damage or elemental damage? or both?
    3. Follow up to the question above; what is the purpose of damage conversion? I have seen a bladeblast build with full fire conversion. What does that gain you? Why would you do that rather than just going physical and stacking physical damage?
    4. This one is more of a philosophical question but, when playing CWC builds wouldn't it just be better to play straight cyclone rather than using cyclone to proc other skills? Or is this just a matter of trying something different? Are there other skills you can channel and build something around?
    5. On skills like toxic rain or puncture, how do you choose which damage time to scale? For puncture how do you know if its better to scale physical damage or bleed/impale.

    Thanks for any information you can provide.

    submitted by /u/Speeker28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel