• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Min-maxed Herald Sparker, Sirus/Map clear.

    Path of Exile Builds Min-maxed Herald Sparker, Sirus/Map clear.


    Min-maxed Herald Sparker, Sirus/Map clear.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    In your opinion, how much should a build cost to be a "budget build"?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I'm curious to see people's opinions for how cheap they expect a budget build to be?

    submitted by /u/llnesisll
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb newbie question --- Disciple, Zealotry, and Wrath all at once on Low Life

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    The build I'm follow for Arc Mines, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlWkVNtOb0Y has you use Disciple, Zealotry, and Wrath on the Prism Guardian to take from your life to achieve Low Life. However, Wrath and Zealotry both require 52% mana according to the tooltip, and as such, I can't seem to squeeze both in. How can I do this?

    submitted by /u/CptSupermrkt
    [link] [comments]

    Help with new build ( 25-30 Ex budget )

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    as the title said im looking for a new build, im trying to get to a herald stacking build and if someone has a budget version that can farm simulacrum that would be great.

    ive done the following builds so far: BV poison assasin LL BL miner Bleed bow glad lacerate bleed glad and a few failed builds

    what im looking for is a build that i can farm simulacrum without dieing a ton and maybe get my first sirus kill after putting 2400 hours into this game lol.

    submitted by /u/doctruscott
    [link] [comments]

    [3.10] SNIPE PUNCTURE Gladiator Build Overview (MUST TRY THIS LEAGUE)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    [3.10] SNIPE PUNCTURE Gladiator Build Overview (MUST TRY THIS LEAGUE)

    This is gonna be quick. I wanted to show some love for Assailum so here's an official written overview of the build.

    For leveling guides, you could search the PoEBuilds Forum. Gladiator > Bleed Bow > Leveling section.

    As a starter, no I won't recommend it.

    This build is originally from ZiggyD, I tweaked it to suit my playstyle. What's new? Just Plugged in Farrul's Fur, Aspect of the Cat, and boom 6.7M Shaper DPS.

    Here's Ziggy's video guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FJbSDBLoMk

    TLDR; POB: https://pastebin.com/MGvKUT78

    NOTES:

    - PoB won't calculate Snipe damage so I put in the lines:

    "33% less puncture damage"

    "720% more Puncture Damage with Hits and Ailments"

    - Snipe needs to charge for 1 sec (bloodrage + onslaught + max 4 frenzy charges) to reach its max stage (6)

    - You need Aspect of the Cat on your gear, I suggest to have it on a ring

    Defense:

    - Tanky af max phys reduction 90%.

    - 50% evasion (Blind)

    - Cat's stealth (19% dodge all hits, reduced visibility)

    - 77% fire res 76% cold & light

    - 6.6K molten shell every pop + 6.2k base hp

    - You could use Elsuive cluster jewel + Quartz flask + dodge on boots if you wanna stack dodge

    Offense:

    - Bleed pops (bye to on-death effects)

    - Max 4 frenzy charges 100% up time

    - 5.6M SHAPER DPS Puncture Snipe 6th stage BLEED FOR 6 SECONDS (1sec channel)

    - 6.7M SHAPER DPS IF USING AWAKENED GEMS

    - ONLY CON IS U NEED TO CHANNEL SNIPE (1 sec appx.) (not that clunky if you clear mobs first with split arrows)

    - Clear speed is above average with 700k Bleed DPS Split Arrow

    - Instant phases every phase boss because you could channel up to the max charge then release it when the boss becomes vulnerable.

    CHEERS!

    https://preview.redd.it/rnsh6vldfit41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1f6530bbe81d0b0ff941f7255e7fb315b6085402

    https://preview.redd.it/laumgp8ffit41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=7dc4246e829d6ad3c1bd43c24680096386b269f2

    submitted by /u/rnzerk
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a 15-20ex budget build with good survivability that can do high level delirium.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    So I started pretty late this league, and a lot of the popular builds seem to be pretty expensive with their key items due to the demand.

    I started as stormbrand trickster, but I went low life way too fast, kind of spent all my money early on and would've had to spend a lot more to get it in a workable state for the highest tier maps. Felt squishy, although I'm not sure if this changes later on.

    Next I went to hollow palm cyclone gladiator (almost max block but with lots of bleedsplosions and rampage for fun). I funded that with a random 9ex awakened gem drop, and it's very very strong on that budget without getting super expensive upgrades. Very fun build if you haven't tried it. It can do pretty much all content except 80% juiced deliriums are sketch and kind of slow, and 100% I haven't even bothered to try. And I want to mix it up.

    So some builds I was looking at that seem to have success with those juiced maps and look fun: Scourge arrow pathfinder Warcry berserker (not sure if it's any better defensively tho) Revamp my storm brand or go hiero Poison wander

    Herald stacking seems good but a little too expensive for me. Any suggestions?

    Edit:honorable suggestions for builds I was looking at; poison bv and coc ice nova assassin cause I love explosions, but they seem like they're not as good at dealing with bosses/deep delirium Kosis

    submitted by /u/PoeFan369
    [link] [comments]

    Deep Delving Builds 1100+

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    hey guys,

    im wondering which builds are (really) good for delving 1100+ except those evasion low life / low energy builds.

    im playing ssf and could reach 1100 with nebuloch jugg in 3.6 and i dunno what to pick this league.

    max block glad? any special version of herald stacking? maybe scion with occu ascendary?

    please give me your insights! im checking poe ninja all day and im completely undecided which way is the best to go.

    submitted by /u/Skelky
    [link] [comments]

    HOP/HOA Hybrid - First Timer - Need advice on current level 92 Build

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    Recently joined the game and having great fun so far. There sure is a lot of content and information to be absorbed ;)

    After watching some videos on youtube, decided to start the adventure as a pure HOP guardian.

    Here we are after +- 1 month and I made a variation on a pure HOP guardian build guide and implemented HOA.

    Would love to have some pointers and input on my build from the more experienced players out there on where to take it from here.

    POB : https://pastebin.com/xi6tbyF1

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Locolicious/characters

    Thanks in advance for your contribution

    PS. Feel free to contact me ingame as well

    submitted by /u/locolicious79
    [link] [comments]

    Need help understanding PoB DPS calcs (&Cobra Lash Build Help)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    I'm new at this, this is my first character but I've been having fun putting it together. However, I've run into some confusion.

    Here is my build for reference: https://pastebin.com/TENDRfNW

    Keep in mind, it's very WiP. I'm still toying with adding skitter bots back in as Despair is so powerful.

    My confusion stems from a few things. First and foremost, I dont understand the calculation it's using. I discovered this when I went to try and understand how much DPS I'd be doing at any given stage. For example: DPS after 1 second (Aka, 5 poisons, 3 withered, 1 web), VS after 3 seconds (where I 'should' spike, but dont seem to with ~16 poisons, 10 withered, and 3 webs).

    The problem I'm having here is that it... Doesnt seem right. I fooled around with numbers, and found that increasing my poison duration drastically increases my DPS... But it shouldnt. The way it's behaving is as though I'm perpetually capped on poison stacks, which btw I'm almost never at my current progress. As my DPS ramps and escalates, I want to calculate where it'll be in stages, primarily 1, 3, 5, and 10 seconds.

    I also fooled with the configuration a bit, changing the number of poison stacks on an enemy. However, I realized there must be an issue with how i'm doing things, as nothing changes past 9, and i'm pretty certain poison stacks infinitely dependent on attack speed and duration and my cap should be much more than that. (~20 from my math)

    Clearly, I'm not understanding something... Or perhaps my download is bugged? I'm using a Fork that was recommended by this guide that I've been following: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2668482

    As for my build...

    I'm having difficulties "advancing" the build itself. What I mean is that even the most conservative estimates (such as removing the 'Despair on Hit' and his insane Watcher's Eye jewel from the guide's PoB pastebin link) it's still doing literally 50x my DPS. My problem is that I just dont see where such a huge jump like that is going to come from. I'm fairly certain there isnt that much room to grow my stats, so I feel like i'm just missing something. A multiplier that I forgot about, or perhaps am not seeing something.

    Again, I'm new to this, and there's frankly a lot of moving parts, but any help or advice would be appreciated. Knowing where I need to improve would help, and if I'm missing something huge. I'm still working and building it up of course, so plenty of room to grow. One thing I'm toying with ATM is dropping Malevolence from the build in favor of Despair Skitterbots with Profane Proxy as presently Despair adds about 4x as much than Malevolence does. This frees up a good chunk of mana reserve, which makes losing the -mana cost on that ring making CL no longer free, but that's acceptable with the bigger reserve... But I'd also lose any potential for a +chaos enchant so it's a decision. The build guide's PoB though shows a better gain from Malevolance that's on par with Despair, though i'm not sure why that is...

    Again, any help with any of my confusions and/or issues would be wildly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/The_DigitalAlchemist
    [link] [comments]

    Hollow Palm , need assistance

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I'm just messing around in PoB and using items i have in my stash to try and setup a good Hollow Palm build. Currently stuck Idk if its possible to run any curses + heralds on this. any insight would be very helpful. Id like to do fire damage so probably going infernal blow, consecrated path or something. Not sure if any work or dont work, im new to this.

    submitted by /u/TopOff
    [link] [comments]

    SSF gladiator builds?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    been playing some SSF to learn the game and practice for the next league, messing around with a tectonic slam gladiator. unfortunately i don't seem to dps bosses enough lategame, though clearing/delving is alright. should i switch to a more ssf-viable build to play the lategame content, or is this salvageable?

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/POWERPLAYZ/characters

    submitted by /u/concrete_manu
    [link] [comments]

    Build Advice Cyclone Berserker?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    So I went to poe.ninja and tried to follow a build that seemed to be popular and high DPS.. turns out most of these are berserker cyclone builds. Figured what the heck, let's try it. So far, it's been mostly fun, but the build seems squishy in T12+ maps. I can't tell if there's not enough leech for mana/life to keep it going or what, but I find I usually am grinding away and then cyclone stops and I die. Thoughts on what to tweak to improve survivability?

    https://pastebin.com/dtAkMQ8i

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good build for T16 blight maps?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Really enjoying blight maps, I skipped last couple of leagues.

    What's a good build specifically for doing T16 blight maps? Have about 25-30 EX to throw down right now, could farm so more.

    submitted by /u/TeppyTelios
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with build

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Hi guys, this is my second league in the game and i've tried doing one of the FastAF builds as my main investment. Thrown a lot of EXs at it but still feels like its too squishy and does not have enough damage for higher awakening maps. What should i do? What should be my focus? Target gear is also included.

    https://pastebin.com/rsaS4aKZ

    submitted by /u/hrodvitnirJC
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build advice: Pathfinder toxic rain miner

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    In 3.10 I started with a pathfinder toxic rain miner. Leveled to 91 and T12 maps without too much problems. Though when I fought Awaken level 3 crusaders my char wasted all 6 portals. Most issues are when the crusader summons the flags I cannot clear them quick enough. Haven't fought other guardians yet. Any advice on how to scale with the damage?

    Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/UYP64GSY

    submitted by /u/mzypsy
    [link] [comments]

    Starting league late; what is the OP budget build to follow?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I have not had time to play much until now and looking to play casually, so need a not too expensive build but want to kill Sirus A8. Seems there good Guardian and Heiro builds but they seem expensive. Is there a top OP starter build to follow?

    submitted by /u/spamdabuttons
    [link] [comments]

    took a few days break. want to build a new char. Decent clear speed and good bossing potential

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Already played this league -

    CoC ice nova Arc Scourge Arrow Frostblades and then dual strike zerker

    have about 50ex to work with

    dont want storm brand, the playstyle is mind numbing to me.

    submitted by /u/SpiLLiX
    [link] [comments]

    Help build off meta

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Can someone help me with good build off meta?

    submitted by /u/nakanods
    [link] [comments]

    Know nothing about heralds but want to try it out before it gets "deleted" next patch

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Is there a go to video guide/build somewhere that isn't a ridiculous budget? I can get some ex but not like 50. I heard that ascendant is actually better than guardian in some way too? Any tips for a beginner regarding the herald build would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AdaptivePerfection
    [link] [comments]

    How to push Ice Nova Cospri Assassin to the limit ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I farmed 120 ex with this build (Glorious vanity and thread of hopes have been modified in POB to reflect their utilities so check these) : https://pastebin.com/UfssZwYy

    I am very happy with it especially since I bought the glorious vanity (it is the single best upgrade i've had and only cost 80c). However since I farmed so much currency i'd like to get some more damage output out of it without sacrificing too much survivability.

    First my leech rate seems quite low, is there anything that can help remedy to that ?

    Second my damage is not really impressive, especially against T16 100% delirium. I think that there is a lot of improvement to be made.

    Third my tree is one I made myself and I'm quite bad at it so I think I can change a lot of things around with some inputs.

    Also I don't mind using concentrated effect in my 6L so I use it instead of hypothermia for more damages.

    Thanks a lot for your help !

    EDIT : forgot to put elusive on POB

    submitted by /u/Naabi
    [link] [comments]

    Working on a Bladefall/Blade Blast Poison Assassin Hybrid Defenses, looking for advice and feedback

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Disclaimer: I only do trading as a last resort for build enabling uniques I can't seem to find myself, everything else I do is self-found

    I've been leveling and experimenting with my own Bladefall/Blade Blast Poison Assassin in my free time when I feel like playing PoE.

    PoB (Community Fork): https://pastebin.com/jRy8X43A has current tree (almost done with Act 9) and an experimental endgame tree. The Cluster Jewel I have is simply to play around with what I find for now.

    Gems:
    Bladefall + Spell Cascade + Unleash + Poison as main skill

    Blade Blade + Energy Leech + Vile Toxins + Added Chaos for follow up vs tough rares and anything that lived through the Unleased Cascaded Bladefall. There is also the added value of the max-blade-explosions eargasms lol.

    Vaal Blade Vortex +Conc Effect + Withering Touch + Efficacy for extra clear/bossing

    Using Wand/Shield so I can use Shield Charge + Fortify

    Also using Frostblink because as an instant skill I can cancel Shield Charge and Unleashed Bladefall, plus the chilling ground is nice

    Current Auras are Flesh and Stone, Herald of Ice, and Clarity

    Lastly, using unlinked Tempest Shield for the extra block and self casting Despair

    I'm not aiming for a min/max endgame build, but something budget-ish because of my self-found style, and I like the idea of mixed ES/Life/Block/Evasion with the hit-and-run playstyle that Bladefall+Unleash is (sorta feels like ED/Contagion)

    submitted by /u/ThatOneGuy1294
    [link] [comments]

    How should I spend my points on my Skill Tree if I'm playing a Warcry Bladestorm Berserker?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I haven't found any guides to help my lack of experience in creating builds in this game. I saw this Warcry Bladestorm Serker and really liked it. However, not only people in poe.ninja have GG gear, they also have extremely expensive cluster jewels that I'll most likely not get or buy.

    The goal would be dual wielding swords. Gearing isn't the main issue, coming up with the Skill Tree itself that is. I'd appreciate if you guys would help me. I'm currently on a 4ex budget, but that doesn't matter that much, just wanna have some fun.

    submitted by /u/crismalak
    [link] [comments]

    Spellslinger - Bonus wand damage

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I just want a bit of clarification on the bonus damage from the wand.

    1. It's only from the wand and not from any other gear that adds damage to attack correct? IE +3 fire to attack
    2. If I have spell damage or specific elemental bonus damage. It does add to the wand's attack but only calculated AFTER it's added to the spell and then the spell gets that bonus? or does it double dip like fire attack +30%, wnad does 100 fire attack damage, added to spell. 130 fire spell damage + bonus 100% fire damage = 230 fire damage.
    3. %# added as extra attack damage doesn't get added to the spell from the wand right?
    submitted by /u/DJxxMidnight
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel