• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Who is better at stacking heralds? Long neck old bald man or blonde girl?

    Path of Exile Builds Who is better at stacking heralds? Long neck old bald man or blonde girl?


    Who is better at stacking heralds? Long neck old bald man or blonde girl?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Have around 170ex to play around

    submitted by /u/rainyraaaiin
    [link] [comments]

    Low-Life RF?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Has anyone tried to do Low life RF this league? Not talking about the Herald stacking build here - oldschool stack ES and fire dot

    I'm thinking of re-rolling, but I'm not sure the damage is going to be anywhere near good enough, and not sure it'll feel good in delerium.

    submitted by /u/nom_Carver3
    [link] [comments]

    Invested close to 10 ex into Stormbrand trickster however I'm dying randomly and I can't clear bosses at all. Brands run out and I can't do anything, just feels really clunky when I'm not speeding through a map

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Charged Dash build

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I want to know if anyone playing Charged Dash. I think that skill is so cool and I want to play with 20ex budget. If anyone has a build guide or link that would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dokuzsekiz
    [link] [comments]

    Is storm bran heirphant a fast build, and if so, which version/guide is best to follow?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I want to invest my currency properly, and I want to do it right. If it's quick, do you have any videos?

    And what in your opinion are the tier lists in terms of which gear you SHOULD get instantly.

    submitted by /u/siegah
    [link] [comments]

    Bleed Scaling with Ryslatha's Coil Explained

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Help me improve slayer discharge build - Trying to be off the meta!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Help me improve slayer discharge build - Trying to be off the meta!

    Hello,

    I am only interested in non meta builds and decided to go make use of masterful form ascendancy of slayer.

    So main idea is equip "Badge of the Brotherhood" amulet and get 7 PC, FC and endurance charge same time.

    Two precursor's emblem with power charge chance to max

    Inya's epiphany boots

    Maybe scold's brittle with CWDT + Cold snap for frenzy charge generation for covering negative effect of amulet.

    I took staff block nodes because of my staff:

    https://preview.redd.it/7wfuoxenhyt41.png?width=653&format=png&auto=webp&s=8dcf19386d8825ee7de0ce061a9945fbaac80701

    Can you help me improve the tree : http://poeurl.com/cQ18

    Should I anoint charging offensive?

    Comments appreciated!

    Many thanks ;)

    submitted by /u/truthorundress
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a tanky build that can do all content for ~40 exalts

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Mainly for bossing but fast map clear would be nice too, i already have min maxed Poison BV so i zoom trough the maps but the bosses are pain in the ass. Bonus points if its satisfying to play Preferably shadow/scion/ranger/duelist would like to avoid playing minion builds. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DaysGoneBye01
    [link] [comments]

    Hollow Palm Infernal Blow Raider

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    First HeadHunter build?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    So as the heading says/asks. I'm close to getting my first ever HH. Currently doing a herald stacking arc/divine ire build, but i want to make a different build that's either specifically built around HH, or just works very well with it.

    I was contemplating between Ice Shot or something similar, or maybe even a flicker strike build.

    Any suggestions?

    EDIT: I want a build that i can use to farm t14->16 maps for simulacrums. It doesn't need to be able to easily kill conquerers/sirus. I have my herald stacker for my bosskilling.

    submitted by /u/eVolVve
    [link] [comments]

    ED trickster - what should be my next steps?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm a bit noob to the game, so I'm a bit confused: what should be my next upgrades for this char? I've got like 3 ex to spare... I'm following the ed trick build from mbxtreme, and here's my pob:

    https://pastebin.com/mJagkWNu

    as of now, my clear speed is decent, but bosses are just... terrible...

    any help appreciated, as I'm still learning this game :) thanks!

    submitted by /u/whev3
    [link] [comments]

    LF LL/CI block build

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Is there a max block LL/CI caster build that has a high ceilling for damage? All i could find were life melee ones with no regen, i'm bad at avoiding damage during boss fights so Energy shield is my main option for now since it passively regen over time. I'd love an ES build that has good avoidance and can do very high damage with investment.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Fara_ven
    [link] [comments]

    BV Poison - If I'm using Coralito Signature is there any point in investing in crit?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/HRt4mXJy

    I have quite a few crit/crit multi nodes, yet Coralito's signature states "your crits do not do extra damage during flask effect". It is a pretty big DPS boost with the flask ticked. Granted I'm not always using the flask, I'm thinking it might be better to remove the crit nodes and use them for more life or extra clusters for poison/chaos dps if I really want to maximise DPS.

    submitted by /u/igglezzz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a budget aura stacking build

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Hi guys, ad the title says, are there any budget aura stacking build up there with good dps and clear? Maybe around 50ex ish

    submitted by /u/ponytail7777777
    [link] [comments]

    Is Assailum Good for Bleed Bow?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    1) Is Assailum Good for Bleed Bow? Only 15% of Ninja Characters are using it.

    2) Is Gladiator better than Champion for Bleed Bow?

    submitted by /u/livejamie
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on taking my hollow palm raider to the next level

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I'm using it for farming simulacrums and boss killing primarily, so if anyone has some ideas on how to increase damage/movespeed without sacrificing too much elsewhere, please let me know:

    https://pastebin.com/6zq0ESqP

    submitted by /u/DanishVikinq
    [link] [comments]

    HoAG Mana tank- Where to next?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Currently lvl 84 and more or less in alc and forget mode on t10 maps and I feel pretty decent, however I feel like I definitely need to be stronger for the next round of content and warlords on the map.

    https://pastebin.com/VwbrzvGu

    Here is my build that is more or less accurate, I have about 500 more mana than showing in PoB for some reason. I have 2ex and 200c to spend. If anyone wants to point me in the right direction for improving gear or jewels I would greatly appreciate it because I'm not really sure what my next upgrade needs to be. I feel like I'm at a point where everything is going to be expensive so I want to plan it carefully at this point. Thanks to anyone with an opinion. May the drops be ever in your favor.

    submitted by /u/SkillersInc
    [link] [comments]

    How to improve defences with current char?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Just wanting to get a few tips on getting more defences with this character. I don't mind sacrificing a bit of damage to get more defences. I've already got 35% phys dmg reduction, 76% all res, 40/40 dodge (up to 75/75 with elusive), blind nearby enemies on chest and a bit above 5k life with LGOH vitality Watcher's Eye.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/W1JWNhk5

    I have completed wave 20 simulacrum, 100% T16 Delirius map, bosses etc but having a lot of odd deaths here and there.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HSLSS
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Arctic breath

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I kinda want to try out cold dot, vortex seem to be the meta for cold dot right now but when i look at poeninja's pobs and replace vortex with arctic breath, it does slightly more damage. Why is nobody playing it? Is arctic breath bad mechanically? Is it worth playing it at all or should i just do vortex?

    submitted by /u/Fara_ven
    [link] [comments]

    Mana guardian support dead?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Hello

    I was just wondering if a full support mana guardian is still a thing?

    Or do people just run HoAg Mana guardian in party play?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Mao_1024
    [link] [comments]

    INSPIRED LEARNING no HH

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    What's a good build with 2-3 of those?( if it could be templar or shadow that would be nice.

    submitted by /u/secretion_lick
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help choosing a build that balanced between bossing and mapping.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    So, I only played melee build before, and want to try something else for a change.

    Since I lacked experience in those builds, I tried to search for a build that quite noob-friendly, and what I think I can and want to play are these four build.

    1. ED+Cont Trickster

    2. CA/TR Trickster

    3. Cold Snap/Vortex Occultist

    4. Strom Brand Archmage Hierophant

    What do you think would be good for both bossing and mapping? Also, I found someone recommend TR mines, is it better compared to normal CA/TR?

    If you have any other recommendation, it would be appriciated! But I don't want to play melee anymore since I already played 7 melee charas this league lol.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BlackPandar
    [link] [comments]

    Difference between scion and saboteur for BL mines?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I saw a new build for arcane cloak indigon ascendant bl miner but im wondering what does this do better than a standard saboteur?

    which would be better with 100ex investment

    submitted by /u/Leafilia
    [link] [comments]

    Pathfinder Toxic Rain help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm looking to start up a Toxic Rain Pathfinder in SCD, looking to use the 6L Yriel with poison mods I got, any builds or tips for this playing this one?

    submitted by /u/verbla11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel