• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - April 21, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - April 21, 2020


    Questions Thread - April 21, 2020

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Questions Thread - April 21, 2020

    This is a general question thread on April 21, 2020. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the Wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in the #any-question channel in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new. We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you portal out of a long and tedious map just to remember you were on a Zana mision all along

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Holding Alt on a gem in-game should show quality effects and attribute range.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Cyclone in POE

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    One of my first successful crafts. The DPS ring!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    When you try to fix your sleep pattern with an allnighter, and your old hideout wasnt looking that nice anyway

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Raiz vendors 5ex

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    DC Servers are on fire.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    The recommended system requirements are a joke

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Guys, GGG just stealth buffed their trade website..

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    So, this is rather specific, but really really handy, that I just noticed today that was not happening yesterday.
    On Pathofexile.com/trade, if you were to search something like "Area is influenced by #" or "Added Small Passive Skills grant: #", you get a drop down bar menu to select what you want. Before (yesterday) you could start typing, and it would show you options, but the bar would be only as long as the drop down was, which is like 1/3 the size of the actual Stat Filters full bar, and start from where the bar started. This meant you literally could not read the entire line, or even half of it if it was too long, like "damage while affected by herald" you just had to know what to type.
    Now, if you check it out, the bar will fill out to the ENTIRE length of the stat filters line, giving you plenty enough space to read the full length of the mod names.
    And none of this i read anywhere, so. Stealth buff?

    Its small, but I still was surprised it happened. Nice going GGG! Now maybe hire someone purely to trade with and then ban Bots? :D

    submitted by /u/parzival1423
    [link] [comments]

    1100 / 937 unique collection tab, with a few pieces missing. Hope to find them by 4.0 if I'm lucky!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Does anyone else just accidently add "poe" to alot of their search terms out of habit?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I've been playing this game too much in the past few weeks. Send help.

    (Or don't, I'm having fun)

    submitted by /u/Madtomato1
    [link] [comments]

    One Popping Packs with HoI MTX = <3 (Custom CoC Ice Nova build with high AoE)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    GGG fix Singapore server. It's unplayable.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Literally unplayable. Open a legion? Get rekt. Activate delirium? Get rekt. I did all I can. No sound fix, search all the PSA on reddit to tweak the settings in game and in Nvidia control panel, also deleted cache and maps what not. Please notice us in Singapore server. It's miserable.

    submitted by /u/aquasnow
    [link] [comments]

    After playing this game for several leagues and hundreds of hours, got my first headhunter in a Zana map.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Tired of traders searching around for my stash

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Now I know why so many people are using the stand-alone client

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Death Goad: Elusive Tailwind Dodge Attack and Spell Hits - Where do I go from here?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Unplayable

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Can we please make spots for blessings in the fragment tab?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    You can place the stones, but the blessings have nowhere to go and no place seems ok for them.... pretty please

    submitted by /u/martinooos
    [link] [comments]

    A story I'd like to share about how this community is just amazing and blows me away with how kind they are to each other!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    So I started playing about a week ago and was following a guide online for a CoC Ice Nova Assassin. While looking on poe.trade for a an elder ring, i came across one being sold for 4 Chaos orbs. I had recently sold 1 Exalt for 150 Chaos and was looking to spend to gear out my first char so I didn't think much about spending 4 on a ring. I whispered to the player named ZipetteCainaille about the ring and he invited me to his hideout and started the trade. Thing is I wasn't sure how to verify it was an elder ring and cancelled the trade on accident also. Instead of being mad he understood and explained that the ring had tendrils behind it and that made it an elder ring. I hadn't noticed but learned something new and thanked him for it. I traded 4 Chaos orbs for it and thought that was it happy with my purchase. I was about to leave back to my hideout when he asked for another trade. I was curious as I had already gotten the ring but I figured why not. This glorious man gave me back my 4 Chaos orbs and told me he didn't need it. I was shocked and and thanked him wholesomely. That wasn't the end however. He noticed that I was running a CoC Ice Nova and even offered me a Cospri's Malice for FREE. I would have accepted this kind mans gratitude if not for the fact that I had already bought 2 of my own. Still these are not cheap, around 30-50 chaos orbs and he was just giving it to me for FREE! I could not believe it and was just shell shocked by his niceties. Added him as a friend afterwards and he said I could ask him any questions I may have in the future. This is downright the best experience I have ever had in a game and never have I seen such a pleasurable interaction with an online community the way I have had with the PoE traders. Thanks again ZipetteCainaille!

    Here are some pics of our chat: https://imgur.com/a/lw5ptNY

    submitted by /u/adsfsdfg
    [link] [comments]

    I'm leveling as a Hollow Palm Ranger, and she accidently became One-Punch-Man...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    6 T1 rolls, unsure if there's a build that would actually use this though. Any thoughts?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I heard you wanted a 7L Dagger

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    "Chaotic Quarantine" - Family wanted to paint. Not a painter, my first tbh. Still pleased how it turned out. 3.10 is the first league in a long time to return to. Enjoy. Thoughts?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    so, any good 2hour movie to watch?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel