• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 13, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds How to get 1 million dps without trying: A Berserker's Story

    Path of Exile Builds How to get 1 million dps without trying: A Berserker's Story


    How to get 1 million dps without trying: A Berserker's Story

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Warning, this build is only for people that can relate to the following:

    • I hate pressing a lot of buttons
    • I hate that most builds show insane gear and perfect situations
    • I hate broken promises and liars

    Don't have a 6-link? Yeah well this build uses a 5-link. Hell use a 4-link, the dmg is still like 800k. The PoB doesn't even have any equipment, just the weapon and it's 1.2 million dps.

    OK so what is this build?

    It's Cyclone Berserker.

    Gem Links:

    • Cyclone
    • Impale
    • Brutality
    • Pulverise
    • Infused Channeling

    You can add in Melee Physical Damage or Fortify (if you don't wanna get fort by leap slam) when you get a 6-slot.

    What other gems do I need?

    • Blood and Sand
    • Flesh and Stone (Link this with Maim, trust me)
    • Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark
    • Blood Rage (Gotta have my Frenzy Charges)
    • Ancestral Warchief (Extra DPS not even added in. It's like 400k on it's own, per totem)
    • Leap Slam with Fortify
    • Cast When Damage Taken + Steelskin (I also add in Phase Run and Summon Stone Golem)
    • Berserk (You pop this when you get to the boss or when you wanna Hulk Out)

    Bandit Rewards? Kill them all.

    Unique Items? Spend a couple chaos and get yourself a Uul-Netol's Embrace, Vaal Axe. It's cheap and will last until you get a better Rare Axe.

    The idea of this build is you basically don't have to press anything but cyclone and you roll through content. Get to a boss or an interesting situation and hit Berserk.

    Win games.

    Path of Building

    submitted by /u/gametapchunky
    [link] [comments]

    My min-maxed Lacerate bleed glad SSF HC. Made the game look like a joke.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I'm writing this post based on some feedback I received on another post, asking me to provide more details about my build.

    First of all, I didn't have the original idea of this build. This build has been popular for a few leagues already, and most recently Steelmage had a lot of success with it.

    Inspired by Steelmage's success, I decided to play it and was able to min-max it a lot due to Harvest being OP. This was the first time I got to lvl 100, and also the first league I killed Sirus 8 on SSFHC (my personal goal this league). I couldn't find any other bleed lacerate glad as min-maxed as mine on any other harvest league, including trade.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/yN8cCk8e

    poe.ninja: https://poe.ninja/challengehcssf/builds/char/krepon/KrepAgane?i=8&search=class%3DGladiator%26skill%3DLacerate

    Highlights of the build:

    • 9.6k Life.
    • 75% Attack/Spell block.
    • 12k Armor unbuffed, 26k with flasks.
    • +9% phys damage reduction on gear.
    • Divine flesh for 80%+ resistances.
    • Ailment immune.
    • ~600 Life recovered on block.
    • 4 Endurance charges.
    • Ele weakness res capped, unbuffed (no end. charges needed).
    • 1.8mi shaper bleed dps unbuffed.
    • High life leech.
    • 4 mana cost lacerate, removing mana potion requirement.

    There is still some room for improvement on this character:

    • Axe with Tyranical rather than crafted phys mod.
    • Large cluster jewel with 8 passives rather than 10. After that, respec some life nodes to get another medium cluster jewel for more damage (+30% damage, losing 6% life).
    • If I ignore the Ele weakness capped unbuffed requirement, I could drop 2-3 res suffixes, and get the aura mod on Chest, faster bleed on boots, 18% damage multiplier on axe, fortify effect on helm. Don't think its worth on hardcore, and damage is more than enough as is.
    • Of course, awakened gems. I wasn't able to find any useful ones for my build.
    • Missing quality on amulet, for +70 life.

    Aside from the points above, I find it hard to improve this build, while still leaving it as immortal as it is.

    It should be very difficult to replicate the level of gear I was able to get using Harvest mechanics on future leagues, but it was a blast to play and min-max this build!

    I'm happy to answer any questions you guys might have.

    Sirus 8: https://youtu.be/WoaRCN3d2fo

    T16 Juiced map gameplay: https://youtu.be/OpdznoareYA

    submitted by /u/paulobsf
    [link] [comments]

    Crackling Lance - best Ascendancy?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Hi guys. As probably half of reddit I'm pretty hyped for Crackling Lance and eventually wanna start with the new skill (either this or I start with ED/Con Spellslinger and reroll).

    Any ideas - despite we don't know patch notes yet - which Ascendancy would be suited best for it? My first bet would be Inquisitor followed by Assassin but I feel like Inqui would be better as a starter.

    submitted by /u/neunzehnhundert
    [link] [comments]

    Harvest was fun. Here's my min maxed Explosive Trapper deleting a 100% deli Minotaur.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I made a short guide on how to level with spell slinger, ed cont soulrend, hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Toxic Rain Trickster CI vs Life/Hybrids

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,
    as Heist is on the horizon I try to play TR because I never tried it before and consider it to be maybe my League Starter. I found a Guide from the YouTuber "Play Like Jay" with was an CI TR Trickster. After watching this, I got to POE Ninja Build and looked up TR Build's and could maybe find ~13 Build using CI. The others were Life Build's that had maybe 4k Life or Hybrids 6k life and 4k ES.
    My Question: Why is it so and can an CI build compete against the Life/Hybrid builds? What would be better if i want to go to End Game Bossing like Sirus 8, Elder, Shaper?

    Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/CTekk
    [link] [comments]

    Feedback on New Player Ranger Guide

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    The goal of this guide is a little different. We hear that most players new to PoE end up quitting before maps. That's sad to me because they are not even getting a chance to see what the game has to offer before leaving it behind.

    So, I wanted to offer a guide that helps those players get a solid start but without overly explaining everything or just telling them exactly what to do - so some areas of self-discovery but on a foolproof foundation. This is not an ambitious build guide/walkthrough, I'm not promising GigaDPS or that it will complete all content, take down A8 bosses etc but should be a fun way for people to get involved in PoE.

    The character is based on Scourge Arrow and I give them tree development to Act 3 or so. Evasion/life, Heart of Oak, Ballistics Mastery, Aspect of the Eagle, Aspect of the Lynx, Survivalist, Herbalism, Master Fletcher, Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics.

    I stopped there because to my surprise that's enough damage to finish the story even with SSF gear. After that, it is down to player choice and they can't really go wrong till white maps, since its already enough damage.

    • I know that for 3.12, Poacher's Mark (probably) won't work with blasphemy, so I'll have to remove or alter that depending on what happens.

    Before I go any further, curious to know what people think. I recorded a couple of videos that are ok'ish. It takes me a while to create the videos so before I put more effort in, I'm hoping for some feedback on the guide in general. And for the record, I'm not a streamer, my YT is not monetized, my pay off is just that I feel good helping others. Thanks for your thoughts.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2933255/page/1#p23477974

    submitted by /u/FCoffeeTest
    [link] [comments]

    Zoom zoom league start?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    I'm a huge fan of builds that go fast and clear big with little need to stop (played auto bomber the last two leagues and minions before that)

    Also a huge fan of farming legions so the build needs to be good at that

    We're expecting necro to be gutted right? So I'm kind of backseating carrion golems right now. Tried Ed/cont before too and I'm not a huge fan of that

    Was thinking either poison bv, tr pathfinder or rain or arrows bleed bow glad. Any other suggestions that fit what I'm looking for?

    Doesn't need to be an efficient boss killer, I usually roll a 2nd char to farm bosses when needed

    submitted by /u/Nieosh
    [link] [comments]

    League start uber elder killer

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Hi, any idea about the build capable of killing Uber Elder in first 24 (or at least 48) hours?

    Killing shaper,elder,sirus is not a problem this days, but the duo is scary

    submitted by /u/gUshick
    [link] [comments]

    How to scale Barrage physical damage?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    Hi there!I have this build that I'm planning to use as a league starter (considering I only make 3 characters per league at most and I suck at making currency, it has to count). I wanted it to be pure physical damage and to use a bow, so I went for barrage (the active skill, not the support one). For clearing, I intend to use Split arrow, but I still haven't got there yet. Considering both at physical skills, both should scale somewhat similarly.

    I tried to make it work by seeing some builds and getting ideas, but there are actually very few builds when comparing to other skills (and the ones I've found are stupidly expensive). It seems like I'm expected to go critical when using bows (many of them have implicit increased crit chance), but I cannot get past 30% crit past without traveling too much.

    How am I supposed to scale this? I tried to use Impale as a scaling mechanic, but, even then, I cannot past 200k Sirus DPS (and I honestly feel stupid, because people say Barrage is such a good single target skill and I cannot for the life of me make it work). How do I get more damage without sacrificing the life pool (which is already pretty shit - I actually need to get more life and I have no idea how) and the evasion defenses (which I think are solid, although I will die occasionally due to evasion mechanics)?

    EDIT: I invested a little on Max frenzy charges, and now I got it a bit better (although at level 94, not 90 anymore)

    submitted by /u/lp-lima
    [link] [comments]

    Ascendant Slayer / Berserker Cyclone Viability

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I have played a few different cyclone builds since it was remade and see a lot of people recommending the Champion or Gladiator now for Cyclone builds. However, I was thinking of doing something different and going Ascendant Slayer / Berserker to take advantage of Berserker's rage (incl. related stun immunity) and more damage, as well as culling strike, inc. aoe and phys reflect immunity from slayer.

    I feel like this opens up a lot of options for the tree / gear but I don't see a lot people playing / talking about ascendant cyclone builds so I feel like there is some major pitfall I am ignoring - help me people ?!?

    submitted by /u/Azragore
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me improve in SSFHC with this build

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/mdZegV4R

    Can i get some advice on how this build can get better

    submitted by /u/prempwp
    [link] [comments]

    Crackling lance discussion - Obvious ascendancies, links, builds for our very own die beam

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Crackling steel looked like the coolest skill I have ever seen in a game. Mostly because it reminds me of Sirus' die beam, one of the coolest boss fight, voice acting, and spells in the game. Including, the epic die beam.

    I. What we know.

    Crackling lance - here's what it looks like from the video. A wide arc/beam shoots over a relatively small angle. As you cast it, the beam narrows over time until it shoots one wide beam. At this point, you can now say "Die". It has built in intensify support, and from what I can tell, intensify gives you more damage and less AoE and resets when you move.

    II. What we don't know.

    We do not know numbers, we dont know how many times it chains, we know no mechanical details outside of this. This is all hypothetical, just trying to enable discussion. For those of you who are like "this is pointless without seeing the dev manifesto, patch notes, gem info....you aren't wrong, but a convo like this can let us stew on ideas for this.

    III. Ascendencies.

    Obvious ways to build this: Mana-stacking by indigon or archmage, DoT scaling by stormfire, and crit scaling. Well, if you want to mana-stack, there are two, arguably three ascendencies that really shine at this - hiero, ascendent (PF-Hiero), and trickster (by ivory tower - LL!). If you want to go DoT scaling, theres two choices - trickster or cheiftain. In this case, I cannot see a world in which chieftain is better than trickster since trickster gets so much DoT, defenses, cast speed, and QoL it is insane. If you want to go crit, inquisitor and assassin very much so obviously come to mind, though I'd imagine Inquisitor might be the more well rounded ascendency for crit based.

    If there is any hint of ailment damage mentioned in the gem info like there is with penance brand, I think trickster is 1000000% the way to go w/ stormfire and scaling DoTs. Otherwise, I am getting more and more convinced that going Ascendent with Hiero-PF gives you the best way to scale mana and build defenses at the same time by MoM, ignostic, and scaling potions. In fact, I kinda convinced myself that for any mana stacking build it is the best ascendency.

    IV. Items or interactions of interest.

    If you want to go the mana stacking route, I'd really think your best bet is indigon or archmage. The fact that you have to cast in rapid succession in a row without moving makes me think you need a ton of cast speed, or you'd need to go indigon. This of course could be swayed if you go a high mana regen build or the build has such high damage efficiency that it would be ABSURD to not go archmage since it gives added lightning damage (and damage effectiveness is how that is multiplied, from what I understand).

    If you want to go the DoT scaling way if that playstyle fits you and the numbers look good, stormfire and pyre (pyre if youre greedy and want corpse removal) are the ways to get your lightning damage to ignite.

    V. How are you building it?

    If there is any hints of ailments, I'm going to go for the trickster and stack mana and maybeeee go for archmage. Trickster gets a ton of sustain thanks to patient repear that maybe you wouldnt need indigon for better mana management and fast casting.

    Else, I think going ascendent and going pathfinder-hiero is the way to go with MoM+agnostic. Then, you gotta figure out if you like dodge or glancing blows block. I think agnostic scales better with dodge rather than block....so that might be the way to go.

    Would love to hear what you think!

    submitted by /u/lowkeyripper
    [link] [comments]

    Crackling lance help

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    So i cant decide archmage ci eb low life or normal. Its my first spell/int/mana/es build.

    I assume archmage wont be ideal because you spam the skill with cast time increases for intensity and stuff, mana sustain would be rough. And i dont think im into spell echo, it sounds annoying while mapping

    Low life i cant use cool stuff like inpulsa, forced to shavs, maybe you can convince me that its worth

    EB MOM sounds good on paper but you cannot use inspiration/arcane surge (or at least, i cannot find a way to)

    I've been trying to make a trickster build for it but im not sure if its good https://pastebin.com/ZLhUixg6

    Any selfcast lightning boys want to share some builds? Poeninja tricksters are just ed..

    submitted by /u/xXdimmitsarasXx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Facebreaker build that can do all content easily

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Title. I'll be doing this in Standard to kill time.

    submitted by /u/JMocks
    [link] [comments]

    Under the radar SSF league starters?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Just curious if anyone has some personal experience with builds that aren't generally bragged about that are really good at getting through all the content?

    I don't want to play Mines or Minions but I'm open to anything else really. (Assuming Necro gets huge defensive nerfs as well as spellslinger)

    submitted by /u/CrimsonCalm
    [link] [comments]

    CwC Discharge

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Hi all With the additional changes to Discharge including the tripling of its damage and jewels to make it applicable with Triggers

    my thoughts are originally with a Cyclone CwC Discharge with 3 supports on a +2 body armor, utilising Empower it's quite likely you can push a flat 10k per charge , possibly using both lightning (power) and fire (endurance) charges to scale the damage via additive shock and bulk endurance through Jugg ascendancy and 3+ additional endurance charges on passive, aswell as two on gear, you should in theory be able to maintain a high level of charges and recycle them continuously.

    One question I have is with the changes to brands, how would one generate these charges? Power in particular are typically generated through the use of curses/void battery's etc, so perhaps the use of Skyforth and Power charge on critical strike (maybe on a counterattack) which wouldn't interrupt the Cycloning.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SymruinGaming
    [link] [comments]

    VD or BL Next league? or something else?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Basically, title, looking for my next league build and not sure what to play.

    I usually play 1 league every 3 or so and only play 1 character per league that ill min-max. (HATE going through all the acts hence 1 char every 9 months or so lol)

    I have found these 2 builds that look interesting both looking good early and a great amount to minmax.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2853416/page/1

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2805657/page/1

    Which one would you recommend? or are there any other interesting builds to try?(little about me to understand my playstyle)

    I like lazy builds 1/2 buttons and go fast.Not interested in delving, just mapping fast for currency and the occasional sirus A8 etc.I usually hate anything companion (necro, totem etc) or flask heavy spells but those 2 builds posted above looked fun.

    Some builds I played so dont want to play it again (CoC cyclone ass. / Ice shot deadeye / Bleed lacerate / Spectral throw , was really bad at the time i played this / Phys KB-barrage , Ditto ST) - The CoC Cyclone was the most fun, but died so many times due delirium mechanics so kinda too the fun out of it

    Ive also wanted to do an EK build for a long time, but they need super heavy investment to feel really good/fast and not much builds out there

    submitted by /u/zeffke008
    [link] [comments]

    Life leech

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Can i use life leech in multiple links?

    submitted by /u/Geengeldt
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to try a fun class

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I'm looking to get a fun melee build to try before the new league. I dont know which one to try between duelist, marauder and templar. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/lirao
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for league starter that uses Herald of Ice

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Always a big fan of herald of ice explosions so I'm always leaning towards builds of those kinds. Preferably one that is attack based. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/averycleanaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Shrapnel ballista w/replica iron commander?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    I'm not the best with PoB and theory crafting so I wanted to see if anyone had come up with any potential ideas for this? I know shrapnel ballista champion is doable and can clear most content as it is. Is there actually enough ability to scale strength? Would a different ascendency have more potential? I wonder how helpful the +1 chain will be for clearing or if a seperate clear skill would be necessary?

    submitted by /u/Aynger_tjo
    [link] [comments]

    Any good poison or assasin builds?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I know i know, patch notes but some expectations? Thanks ;)

    submitted by /u/Becske4
    [link] [comments]

    Disintegrator build

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    I'm looking to do a disintegration build I'm just unsure of what gems and class to use I've never used the weapon but it seems like uber fun

    submitted by /u/anml96
    [link] [comments]

    Coc Build Suggestion

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm looking for any Cast on Crit build without Cospri's and preferably no mandatory uniques. Coc used to be viable all kinds of spells and with bows even, before they put a cooldown on the gem. Though they bandaided the CoC problem with Cospri's then, I'm bored of it and want to play something different. I haven't really kept up with the game in a while, so I don't know if there's been a build that I might've enjoyed. I'm open to any suggestions, it doesn't need to be super strong or anything, just fun. Much appreciated

    submitted by /u/fezalion69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel