• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - September 12, 2020

    Path of Exile Questions Thread - September 12, 2020


    Questions Thread - September 12, 2020

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Questions Thread - September 12, 2020

    This is a general question thread on September 12, 2020. You can find the previous question threads here.

    Remember to check the Wiki first.

    You can also ask questions in the #any-question channel in our official Discord.

    The idea is for anyone to be able to ask anything related to PoE:

    • New player questions
    • Mechanics
    • Build Advice
    • League related questions
    • Trading
    • Endgame
    • Price checks
    • Etc.

    No question is too big or too small!

    We encourage experienced players to sort this thread by new. We'd like to thank those who answered questions in the last thread! You guys are the best.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    A little late but the meme is still in my heart

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I like the new effects that came with the patch! Makes the game a bit more challenging tho :)

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Badger's Leveling Guide for Newer Players

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Here is a new Experimented Base Type that benefits Warcry builds!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    New patch tanked performance

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    So, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but the new patch absolutely killed my performance. My instances crash when I encounter a single pack in a map and the game freezes for a good ten seconds, at least, when I encounter them. And then when it unfreezes, I'm back to the login screen.

    Anyone else having these issues?

    The game is 100% unplayable for me, now.

    submitted by /u/Brondius
    [link] [comments]

    Dragon Strike, my bleed gladiator bow

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    The Redeemer (Veritania) I'm considering doing the whole group, not sure who should be next, though.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Mold the world with your bare hands.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Kill Dominus as the Scion.

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Nailed it.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Vulkan shit the bed

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Just before harvest was released Vulkan was fantastic. Harvest releases and it's pretty damn bad. Now post the latest patch Vulkan is somehow even worse - I'm now getting all kinds of visual crap going on.

    My screen now has flickery lines through it and playing with v sync makes it worse (more correctly its like bands where some graphical elements like the UI disappear). Also if I change the renderer in game, it crashes poe...

    For what its worth I'm running an over clocked 4790k, 980ti on ssd. I also have yolo mouse running which may be the cause of the weird issues.

    Normally the game is smooth save for the usual direct x issues when opening a legion pillar etc (which results in small freeze).

    I was really hoping Vulkan would be working after the latest patch... Ah well I guess I can hope it actually works in the league after Heist...

    Anyone else get similar issues?

    submitted by /u/Mentaleffect
    [link] [comments]

    [HSC] Apocalypse Call, Imbued Wand

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    We cannot afford to expend any more test subjects

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Deep Core - Iron Hideout Competition #2 submission

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Experiencing performance issues after the patch

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Experiencing performance issues after the patch. Huge lags that i've never seen before, game just freezes. I can see strange latency spikes, so it's maybe something wrong with my internet. Anyone has something familiar ?

    submitted by /u/yramanovich
    [link] [comments]

    Hideout Art - You thought it was a random anime girl hideout, but it was me, DIO!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Already seen some of those around here, the Old Memes are upon us !

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    [Shitpost] my 3.12 build be like

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    What are some less popular skills you've played that you'd highly recommend to others?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    There are so many skills in the game and I've played such a small fraction of them, I'm curious what I'm missing. With the new upcoming league I'm hoping to go outside my comfort zone and maybe play something less conventional. What have you had success with recently that you'd recommend?

    submitted by /u/jerkmcgee_
    [link] [comments]

    The Hunter (Al-Hezmin) I did a version where he doesn't have a face at all but that's just the armor set and it's not really the character. As promised, I'll do Veritania next.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    after the last update it looks like i went back to playing on an HDD (I'm playing on the SSD)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel