• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds BIG Currency no Headhunter required

    Path of Exile Builds BIG Currency no Headhunter required


    BIG Currency no Headhunter required

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Projectile build for 79/79 (or 82/82) glad?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I'm a big fan of max-block gladiator, but I've played pretty much all the obvious skills with it - Lacerate, Bladestorm, Cyclone, Perforate, even a couple of slams last league.

    What I'm looking for are suggestions regarding a fun projectile-based max-block build. Doesn't need to be superfast - I'm slow at mapping, I know this already - I just don't want to be in melee range in Heists if I don't have to be.

    My budget isn't super-high, but apparently the market is wonky as hell right now anyway so that's not really that big a deal.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/thepush
    [link] [comments]

    Any cool slayer builds around?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Or something that aint BV/Carrions/Spectres/Aura stacking.

    submitted by /u/nvls_
    [link] [comments]

    This is a mock tree for Quin69's new league. It's a CwC Winter Orb/Ice Lance

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/u87dpW0G

    I don't think I have enough survivability for a HC league at all. I need some input from the Guru's.

    The modifiers for the league are 40% more monster health and item's cannot drop as magic or rare quality.

    submitted by /u/dinkominous
    [link] [comments]

    Build 3/? Purifying Flame Ascendant. Requesting damage suggestions. It's already immortal.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Bossing & Mapping Combo

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    This league I have a BL Miner for bossing/delving and a Flicker Strike Raider for mapping/heisting.

    It's a good combo and I absolutely love it. However, I now have a problem. It's so good that I'm tempted to try the same thing next league. I dont want to do the same builds though, I want to try new ones.

    So my questions are (for next league):
    -What's a good dedicated/specialized bosser which isn't a bl miner?

    -What's a good dedicated/specialized zoom-zoom speed-mapper which isn't a flicker strike raider?
    -Which should I start the league with?

    Summoners and Cyclone builds are also out because I've tried these already (they are good but I'm bored with them). Bonus pts if the builds work well with an aurabot (who I play with semi frequently).

    submitted by /u/Femmegineering
    [link] [comments]

    Help me Min-Max my old baron Necro

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/d2hJ3RZp

    Bored of Heist so im messing around in Standard right now and figured i'd pick back up one of my old / most favorite builds. Just recently re-specced it from the now legacy str stacking Geofri's / Shapers touch to try and see how much damage i could pull out of it, I lost something like 8k EHP and 2 zombies, but now im sitting at almost 2mil Impale DPS per zom-bro from 980k with 600% inc minion damage thanks to a 4 Slum Lord role on Elegant Hubris. So far it's pretty much insta-gibbing every boss, and insta phasing shaper / elder. did take a insane hit to survivability tho. Even with 6.7k EHP and bone armor up constantly, it's turned into a dont get hit whatsoever build. Would changing out the mace for a double damage/minion damage staff be better? Someone with more experience min-maxing these builds give me some tips lol

    submitted by /u/Necrosive
    [link] [comments]

    New to hardcore. Need help with crit based elemental hit dead eye.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    My brother and I are playing hardcore. We expect to die, and it's his first time with the game. I don't know much about this build. He has chosen a softcore version. Can I get some help tweaking this for leveling and preparing for maps? Feel free to link any guides you'd suggest. Also I checked Poe.ninja and couldn't find much to copy for deadeye.

    Thanks exiles

    https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/elemental-hit-deadeye-build-guide

    submitted by /u/frozenartic
    [link] [comments]

    Build Improvements can I be more efficient with my skill tree/anything that may be obvious that I'm missing cause I'm dumb.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    As the title says, I've mostly winged it with the skill tree using the heatmap on poe.ninja as a vague guide. https://pastebin.com/hsUDjFkU That's the PoB. any advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/FutanariiNeko
    [link] [comments]

    [Path Of Exile 3.12] Winter Orb Assassin Budget Build Guide for less tha...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    So i found this build that said it only requires Uniques

    But here is the problem

    This is his pob (edited to match me as much as possible) https://pastebin.com/9N9ec7yw

    And here is my character https://pastebin.com/BmjGnYCH

    How come he does 1 mil more damage than me

    submitted by /u/MostItem4
    [link] [comments]

    Carrion golem meta?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. Im not an expert of any kind in this game. Whenever i look at poe.ninja builds tab carrion golem build Has whopping 18% playerbase. I also hear here and there how golems need to be gutted but cant exactly find a reason why it is that way. Can someone explain me at what exactly carrion golem build excel other builds? I personally feel like vaal bv or impale cyclone are better.

    submitted by /u/kisiqs
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an aura stacker like build

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Looking for a build that is like an aura stacker but isn't one Wishlist: Good boss damage zoom zoom Explosions Very Tanky

    Got like 150ex, thanks for any recomendations

    submitted by /u/Time-Maximum6519
    [link] [comments]

    Got a HH, want to try some delirium farming.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    So i just got corrupted HH from The Undaunted and wanted to use it to its fullest :P any recommendations? Right now im running carrion golem LL necro, im geared pretty well but i would like to try and farm some delirium maps like tropical island etc I have like extra 70ex+ + i can sell some gear from my necro. Do you guys have any fun builds to try? Was checking Occ wander with replica alberon's warpath but dunno if its gonna be able to farm delirium maps comfortably.

    submitted by /u/pumba696
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me improve this build

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/zBfN2F1D

    Could anyone help me here ?

    Love this build, but i need some help imroving it.

    Got 4 ex and about 100c

    submitted by /u/Iekoto
    [link] [comments]

    SO Summoner build upgrade

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Need suggestion on potential upgrade paths for my Syndicate Operatives Spectre build. I am fairly tanky for my comfort, I can kill Sirus within few minutes, I have AG with Kingmaker + MoSD + ES craft on body, and I only die on an off chance due to lag.

    I have about 2.3K Chaos to spend. I was thinking of rolling Carrion golems, but worried I might loose the clear speed which I like. I would like to make my build more tankier to try delirious mapping for the first time.

    https://pastebin.com/stSLWSNR

    submitted by /u/MindfulAggression
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a cheap build with as few as possible button/mouse clicks.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Long story short I got some fractures in my right hand since yesterday so Im looking for a build that uses as few as possible skill clicks/presses as possible. Was thinking some autobomber buuld myself.

    submitted by /u/SunstormGT
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody playing shrapnel ballista?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I've been seeing the occasional video on how quick these builds are slapping bosses, but read that the build is dead after GGG fixed a bug with it. Anybody playing it atm have some words of wisdom?

    submitted by /u/dirigibles21
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm a new player, I really need some help to choose a good build for beginners.

    I don't have a lot of currency (about 20 - 30 chaos atm) and idk how to progress after the story (idk what content I've to run ecc...).

    Ty all for you help!

    submitted by /u/xSynch99
    [link] [comments]

    Need a crafting guide for a high pdps 2hand axe

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys, how do you craft a good two handed axe that has high pdps. Im following zizaran's ground slam champion. Thank you guys!

    submitted by /u/anzel16
    [link] [comments]

    Pathfinder or Assassin for Pestilent Strike? (Heist Softcore SSF)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I was wondering which ascendacy people recommend for pestilent strike. I'm not sure how helpful the poison prolif would be for PS since it has the built-in aoe. Assassin seems nice for elusive and dodge scalling as well as better single target, but I can't gauge how much Assassin is better or worse compared to pathfinder's poison prolif since I'm not sure how helpful the prolif is.

    submitted by /u/Lil_Green_Ghouls
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to level Scion for the Replica Dreamfeather build?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    ^ Thank you.

    Edit: Thank you for your answers. I'm going to start with Caustic Arrow and then switch to Hollow Palm once I get to the eastern Jewel Socket. Still don't know when I'm going to respec to Replica Dreamfeathers but I will see. Thank you all.

    submitted by /u/rndnm2
    [link] [comments]

    Penance brand single target issues - Help needed

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Hello y'all,

    So recently i've decided to reroll my assassin into a penance brand build, converting phys -> lightning -> cold. While the clear is really amazing, the single target damage is absolute garbage. Tested it on a few elder guardians and unique contract bosses and the brand deals almost no damage on the boss itself despite the PoB numbers.

    Here is my current pob: https://pastebin.com/6RD0VGQt

    I'm not really sure what am i doing wrong here as i do not understand the mechanics behind penance brand that well. Any help would be greatly appriciated!

    submitted by /u/medonni
    [link] [comments]

    coc purifying flame

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    thinking of making this my next build, and curious to know if anyone has played it. If so what's better, shaper foils or equisite blade? want to do mapping mainly but also be able to take down conquerors.

    submitted by /u/siloowns
    [link] [comments]

    Infernal blow + explody chest?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    By reading infernal blow's description i feel like they don't really work together but id like to answer just to make sure. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/kaiquechan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel