• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Decay is my answer for Impending Doom build

    Path of Exile Builds Decay is my answer for Impending Doom build


    Decay is my answer for Impending Doom build

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    What to do now? (bleed Glad)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    What to do now? (bleed Glad)

    hey guys , i feel like ive hit a wall and i really need your help! i have 10 raw exalts and about another 5ex in other currency. can some one give me pointers on how to increase my dps and survivability? i just need a guide on what to prioritize cause i dont know where to start with the amount of currency i have. Thank you in advance!

    https://pastebin.com/jGSvkqGf

    i just crafted this literally after this post. HOLY , it took me ONE TIME and crafted the 129% on the first exalt!!

    submitted by /u/tommyboi741
    [link] [comments]

    Help fix/upgrade my Arc archmage build

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    Hi i use Essoro arc archmage build for the guide the build is good but lack of survivability im stuck at 93 dying alot struggeling with red tier map/ heist tier 77+
    Can someone help me to improve my build Thanks you

    https://pastebin.com/31EM59b2

    submitted by /u/manjinoon
    [link] [comments]

    What are some build enabling or defining rares?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    We often think of uniques as build enabling or build defining. Miners love Tremor Rod. Cane of unravelling for chaos dot skills. Quill rain for toxic rain (miners). Max block glad go for The Surrender over almost any shield. Cloak of defiance for MoM, and replica Kaoms for archmage MoM.

    One thing I personally lack information on is...what are some bases that are build enabling or to a lesser extent, build defining? This is to say, what are some builds/archetypes that will go out of their way to pick up an affix or base because of either huge QoL, survivability, or offensive benefits?

    Two examples that readily come to mind:

    i83+ Elder axe for 60% chance to deal 100% more bleed dps. This is a straight up 1.6x multiplier, and you'd be shocked how much worse pdps your weapon could be with this affix. In fact, I'm pretty sure I had a 330 p dps axe lose to a 150ish p dps elder axe with that mod.

    i68+ shaper / crusader (ES) / redeemer (mana) / warlord (life) shield. Recovers 3-5% of maximum resource on block. This is huge for those who reach high block with or without glancing blows. Shaper shield is the best because it can roll life, ES or mana.

    i80+ elder ring for poachers mark on hit. Huge gain in offenses for bleed builds. Other influences

    i80 shaper chest for another 10% MoM.

    Any other examples that are widely known? Maybe jewelled foils like a certain influence for a certain affix. Maybe a bow user loves a certain influenced quiver for a specific affix. I'm just wondering what are some of these build enabling / defining affixes for rares?

    submitted by /u/lowkeyripper
    [link] [comments]

    Build causing crashes? Alternative?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    So a friend and me started farming juiced 100% delirium maps (35%quality elder map, 5x scarab, conq procc, double beyond, good sextant and full scarab)

    Setup: aura guardian + penance brand assa (phys to lightning to cold) Pretty well geared and if we wouldn't need to take it slow would take around 3 - 4 minutes to clear maps.

    The big problem is crashes. Due to the massive pack size and double/triple beyond the game crashes soooo often and we already lost some heavy profit from it (each map costs around 4ex). Instant crashes are: legion, conq procc in big bags, double harbinger spawn and any combination ob these.

    I wonder if the build has any impact on the crashes in this case because I've seen lots of videos running these map fast without any problems (like instapopping legion pillars WI h 100% crashes is). Would maybe changing to another carry help? Possible contenders are fire bv or classic Ice shot.

    Any advice on how to avoid these crashes would be nice aswell

    submitted by /u/Phrazez_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Bv assassin fire/cold?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Currently playing a spectres build and was thinking of rerolling into something more powerful. what's the budget like on fire or cold BV to actually feel good playing it, and what are the main differences between the two?

    submitted by /u/orionsfinger
    [link] [comments]

    What are path of exile builds how do they work and what do they do?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    Flicker-Spell loop meme build. Need some suggestions please.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Build link first.

    Alright, believe me when I tell you that I KNOW this build is bad and janky and fucking hilarious. But it has been a pet project I've been working on for probably six or seven seasons. My point is not to make this the best possible build ever, I just need some ideas and suggestions to help better my damage. As the build sits, it's effectively immortal already. I'll explain that real quick:

    -I have 76% resist to all elements, and 81% chaos resist. I build 4 endurance charges for more phys resist.
    -Using chieftain and a watcher's eye, I convert 21% of physical damage taken to elemental damage
    -Using glorious vanity, I convert 50% of all elemental damage to chaos.
    -Using a good series of nodes on the tree, I have 81% resist to all of that elemental damage.
    -I am running mortal conviction and have managed to achieve 8.5k health.
    -Running the good old eye of innocence/Ngamahu's Sign spell cast loop with 100% ignite chance and spells filing my boots, body, and helmet, I am regenerating nearly infinite health provided there are enough enemies nearby.

    With all of that, there's not a lot of things that can even really harm me. I've taken down elder/shaper without a lot of trouble except it just taking a REALLY long time.

    Now, onto my damage setup:
    I'm running flickerstrike with oro's and a 100%+ ignite chance. Flicker is currently socketed with fortify support, combustion, ancestral call, faster attack, and multistrike, to hit as many nearby enemies as possible to maximize the number of ignites going out and reduce fire resistance as much as possible. I also run a medium cluster jewel with cooked alive and master of fire to further reduce fire resistances.

    I have stacked 900+ strength and use a body armor with a level 21 CwDT/iron will setup with Purifying flame, Wave of conviction, fireball, and flame surge for the core of my damage and more fire resist reduction.

    My boots run bladefall/blade vortex with awakened fire damage support all on another level 20 cwdt.

    My helm has a level 20 immolate built in and runs a cwdt with Magma orb, fire storm, and Armageddon brand. This should maximize hits to get the most out of the immolate damage.

    My gloves run my only aura (purity of elements) and cwdt with immortal call and flammability. Due to my current setup, I am always triggering immortal call with 4 endurance charges.

    I've spent far too long and far too much currency on this meme build that causes an insane amount of chaos and is just constantly flashing wildly all around. It has been entirely too much fun. But the problem I've run into at this point is my damage. It kinda sucks. At best I think my combined dps might hit 100k with all of these and my ignite dps should be about 50k. This results in T15-T16 bosses taking AGES to kill.

    So.... anyone have any ideas or things I'm not seeing that I could do to increase this build without really shifting too far from the chaotic insanity I've built.

    submitted by /u/Dericwadleigh
    [link] [comments]

    Magic Find Minmax Fire BV looking to push further

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Pob: https://pastebin.com/frursB5k

    I see a lot of people asking how to make Fire BV less squishy, here is my take on it, hope it helps.

    What upgrades/changes anyone can suggest? I'm topping off almost everything I feel.

    Key notes:

    Defensively

    - 100% avoid elemental aliment (immune to bleed, shock, ignite, chill, freeze. amazing QoL and dmg boost to not rely on utility flasks, highly recommended)

    -steelskin, frostshield with CWDT, minmax res with wiseoak

    -enduring cry

    208% increased rarity from gear, +60more with Divination Distillate flask which I spam

    33M Shaper Dps when popping off all the buffs, Ash, Vaal RF

    Vaal BV 22M Shaper DPS

    submitted by /u/chenda_lin
    [link] [comments]

    Currently running Kay Spectre build but my first sirus 8 my AG got rekt... (5ex in the trash) need help with what to "replace" that gem while fighting boss

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/sv8tGdsA this is my spectre build atm if I want to replace my AG which gem should I use for sirus fight? and what is the best 6 link support gem for my spectre while fighting boss? (Only gem I change for my raise spectre is GMP for Elemental Focus atm)

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Elezen514
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway of repeating Mathil's Doryani's Prototype build from harvest without harvest crafting?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I just came across a video this week of Mathil's Doryani Prototype build that he did in harvest. I think Doryani's Prototype looks very fun to build around, but I don't even know where to start as far as putting my own build together. He says several times in the video that you would have a hard time imitating the build in a different league due to not having harvest crafting, but outside of his crit jewels I don't see anything that just screams "harvest crafted". Would it be possible to mimic this build in Heist with a reasonable (20ex budget)?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFO9JD-QsgY&t=1s

    submitted by /u/CapeManJohnny
    [link] [comments]

    CI CoC Ice Nova

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Hello reddit,

    I would like to build CI CoC Ice Nova. I was aiming towards CI to be able to use an explosion chest, but i could consider LL. I would like my build to be decent all around including single target and tankiness (i.e. be able to do A8 conquerors and Sirus somewhat reliably).

    I was wondering if this was realistic on a 60-70 ex budget or if LL with shaveronn would be a better option. I would also like to hear from people playing the build right now and how it holds up to current endgame content.

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/Beaumer212
    [link] [comments]

    Impale Cyclone Champion feels squishy

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/VU7C7b9M

    Budget: 3-4ex

    Story: Playing Cyclone Impale Champion with a twist for Heisting. I'm doing a psuedo-HH setup using two Inspired Learning jewels and self-cursing Temp Chains. So I realize I'm burning 2-3 gear spots and about 6 passive points to do so.

    Issue: That aside, I feel squishy running L79 Heists and single target in T13-14 maps is not ideal. I'm not getting 1-shot, but I'm definitely taking damage fast and my only recovery appears to be basic life leech and a seething life flask (which doesn't feel like is cutting it).

    Thoughts: I don't really think my psuedo-HH shenanigans are the root of the issue, but looking at similar builds on poe.ninja even using 6L Terminus Est, I'm not sure what I'm missing. 20/20 gems and a couple more passive points will net me ~20% more DPS, but the defense just isn't quite there.

    • Do I need the other Fortify Effect nodes on the tree?
    • Do I need the +1 Max Res node on the tree?
    • Do I actually just need more DPS?
    • Is CWDT + IC or CWDT + Molten Shell crucial?
    • Should I be dropping my Dread Banner more for the life regen (I currently completely forget about it)

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to be able to run higher Heists more comfortably.

    submitted by /u/Steeezy
    [link] [comments]

    DOUBLE STRIKE GLADIATOR STRENGTH STACKING is Pretty good? A good all around build

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Is this worth anything / is there a build for this chopper?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Hello, i am not experienced in PoE and would like to know if there is any build that would like to use this weapon. Can it even be 6 linked or is it jus vendor trash? Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/a/cGOiXPT

    submitted by /u/lu_gge
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with my Lacerate Bleed Gladiator

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Currently running a Lacerate Bleed Gladiator and I find it really hard to achieve damage numbers as I see other people with the same build base achieve, I might have taken a step in the wrong direction and the build crumbled for some reason.

    Would like some 3rd party help as I can really figure out where I went wrong with my build.

    POB: https://pastebin.pl/view/c66f4eef

    submitted by /u/MinorcaPlays
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Question: Explody Chest not working on Impale Cyclone?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, I am testing a build theory in standard. I am testing a impale cyclone slayer and slapped a explody chest on but it doesn't seem to do anything.

    Any Ideas Why?

    submitted by /u/JustLokust
    [link] [comments]

    Resources for Wander Aurastacker - & is it even possible with only 30ex starting budget?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Hi there, I've been looking into Aura Stackers, and decided to go with EK or Wander, but I'd prefer wander.

    I've seen guides for EK, but none for KB. Is there something like that? I'm kind of experienced, but would like a starting point (currently planning to use a EK build "base" and just use it for KB).

    Also I've been reading that Wander isn't even really viable viable without 100ex. Is that still true? Are juiced red maps not possible on only 30ex?

    submitted by /u/invdur
    [link] [comments]

    Replica Albs Lightning Arrow?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    I found a house of mirrors today, and I was theory crafting a replica albs str stacking lightning arrow using Voltaxic rift... can someone who is good at using PoB assist with a PoB of how this would look :D? I really need help, as I am not very bright when it comes to pob lol...

    Thank you for your time, if you do help :)

    submitted by /u/officialinbetwixt
    [link] [comments]

    ED/C can feel very clunky for me

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Maybe I'm running into situations too fast, but I have a difficult time occasionally getting my Essence Drain to cast quickly enough, and I get mobbed. This becomes more and more of a death situation the higher in level I get, right now in red maps at lvl 90. Been mostly doing heists and the juiced jobs kill you right quick if a ED misses or is slow coming out.

    submitted by /u/Golden_Emporer
    [link] [comments]

    What defensive options do I have from now on?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I'm playing a ball lightning trapper with two double corrupted fidelitas spike with added projectiles and pen. My gloves give me a 5(7, blind, advanced traps) link. I have taken the acrobatics and wind dancer. I'm in early maps so far it's fine but what else can I go for to not get hit that much?

    submitted by /u/Secretfire2
    [link] [comments]

    The Iron Mass, Strength stacking?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Alright, hear me out, The Iron Mass + The Baron + Replica Alberon's?

    submitted by /u/fatduck-
    [link] [comments]

    Searching good Champion build to do all content. /meele . :)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Searching good Champion build to do all content. /meele . :)

    submitted by /u/Agneslikeitbig
    [link] [comments]

    I have a lvl 97 poison bv assassin and feel like rerolling into a different assassin build. What fun and strong builds do you recommend? (20ex budget to get started)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    A friend told me coc ice nova is pretty fun and I'm considering that, but I wanted to see if I get any other interesting suggestions on here! Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/xDaveedx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel