• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Just dropped a poet's pen and no idea how to use it

    Path of Exile Builds Just dropped a poet's pen and no idea how to use it


    Just dropped a poet's pen and no idea how to use it

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    While leveling my 2nd character I had poet's pen drop in my private league so now I'm wanting to make another character, I have never used poets pen so gotta ELI5. Is it possible to do like a fireball/magma orb/fire wall build?

    submitted by /u/Audio907
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the thicket bow base

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    I was looking at a toxic rain miner guide and its BIS bow is a thicket bow. I saw that the thicket bow was valuable for its high base attack speed, but since this build is a miner does the attack speed matter on the bow. Is there something else I might be missing that would make a thicker base better than others?

    submitted by /u/suisidesanta
    [link] [comments]

    Archmage necromancer tree

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I made a tree for archmage necro (probably running arc), and need some help tweaking it. It seems like the most possible damage is pledge of hands + spell echo, how good is that combo atm? How does my PoB look? Are there any modifications I should make? Is pledge of hands + spell echo together going to feel terrible?

    POB: https://pastebin.com/PXwEPSat

    submitted by /u/Mr_Jewfro
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for another build to play

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Currently playing psn bv and I wanna switch to another build, I have bout 50ex in raw ex and chaos, bout 80ex in gear that I can sell and a hh. I can do simulacrum in this psn bv but I'm not consistently getting 5-6rewards, sometimes I get 4. Also I don't think it's strong enough for 100% delirious tho I haven't tried. I've been just farming juiced tropical with delirium zana mod and simulacrums. Is there some other build that can do these? I just know aura stacker but it's too expensive, maybe self curse temp chain? Is that still working well this league? I was looking into respec into fire bv, but it seems like with same lvl of investment it can't do 100% delirious either

    submitted by /u/chuanwang
    [link] [comments]

    Hasunic's Fireball / Flame Wall Ignite Trickster - Elemental Ailment Immunity / Hybrid or CI build

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Looking for a 1h Slayer Cyclone build

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    TLDR: I haven't played the game in a while and I would like to do a simple build to reintroduce myself into PoE. Is Cyclone relevant nowadays? Any guides? PoB?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Throwaway3000132
    [link] [comments]

    LFAdvice PathFinder Poison Molten burst Build with Replica Alberons Warpath Str stacking

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    Hi guys, first time posting an experimental POB for help /review.

    I really like Ngamahu's Flame axe and wanted to try something different. Ignite would suck co its lots of little hits, but it made me think about poison which cherishes lots of fast hits.

    https://pastebin.com/kn2HYUJm

    Was hoping i could get this to work with the flat base chaos from the boots and 1500+STR, pathfinder for poison prolif/spread and flasks. Dropping lots of 37kDPS poison balls all over bosses (7 balls 6.667 times per second may have potential even if only half hit) while also having great clear and fairly tanky. Feels bad to relinquish all of the base phys/fire but 1200 flat Base Chaos damage from boots could do the trick, what do you think? any tips help appreciated - I'm not all that familiar with poison.

    (I noticed despair on hit isn't doing anything, not sure about that.) Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MartynZero
    [link] [comments]

    Max out help

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Hi Reddit so i could use your help to max out my build for the build guide I followed I can no longer find on [poebuilds.cc]

    There is something I assume I might be able to change for can not see what they are doing it is the 2 daggers (i know they give physical spell skill gems levels but cant se they give it to any thing else then the stone golems) for can not remember why he wants them and can not just see what it is they are doing well for maybe there is one here who can but think and turn them into 2 Convoking Wands do not know if there is anything else. https://pastebin.com/StGYenvw

    submitted by /u/Its_Evie
    [link] [comments]

    [POE 3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner Fully-Upgraded, NO 4th PHASE of Sirus, 100% Delirium, 20 ex

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    What's the best cyclone setup for this league?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Currently leveling a duelist - is it bleed/maim etc? 1h 2h? Champ/slayer/glad?

    Looking to finish end game as I got stuck at t14 with my fb trickster

    submitted by /u/ronniebar
    [link] [comments]

    I need a new build :)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Hey so i am currently playing Poison BV but im getting kinda sick of it. This league hasn't been the best for me in terms of currency and im searching for a new build :) .

    If any of you have a idea for a budget build that has realy good clearspeed and good boss damage please write it in the comments.

    Could someone recommand a Winter orb build?
    Here are some things i liked playing over the past leagues:
    CoC Ice nova
    Power Siphon
    Redemption Sentries Necromancer

    I dont like:
    Meele builds
    Zombie builds
    no Poison or Bleed build anymore :)

    Thanks for your time :) ,have a great day.

    submitted by /u/Lexumi
    [link] [comments]

    Need build

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Aright guys! I'm back to look for a build. I'm currently playing chieftain bladefall and blade last. Good build. But I'm getting bored of it. If i was to sell everything i can probably get 30ex and still have a headhunter.

    I'm looking for something zoom zoom. Bossing not that big of a concern atm. I'll prob make a separate bossing character. I do want to attempt 100% delerioum.

    submitted by /u/lucky7test
    [link] [comments]

    Build Hunting

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Currently Iv got an ED/C build going and it is clearing fine but the allies cannot die are getting annoying and the time for boss kills is starting to get up there.

    Iv looked into a Chieftain BF/BB build and the delay between BF into BB is kind of annoying.

    Main focuses for me in a build is Clear Speed and Tanky. I don't need super GG nuke the boss damage but Im don't want to spend ages killing bosses.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Wasabicannon
    [link] [comments]

    Need help deciding on a minion build

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I'm playing freezing pulse totems and have been having a few issues with survivability and low boss DPS in juiced t15-16 maps, conquerors etc. so I think it's hit a wall, although it's not min-maxed. I have like 1.8 million shaper dps unbuffed and it feels really bad at just AL5. I enjoy the minion playstyle, so I'm wondering if I can get one of the meta/strong minion builds off the ground for t16s and endgame with about a 10ex budget (might not be remotely enough) and which build is ideal, as I don't want to zoom zoom. All I care about really is how good it is at endgame boss fights, clear speed could be meh. I usually feel underpowered with spectres, do they require a lot of currency or would Syndicate Ops be an option for this?

    submitted by /u/brunitxo
    [link] [comments]

    How well would esoros blade vortex chieftain work on a 10 ex budget?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Like let's say you want to play this build, and play it to eventually make it your main build, but you start with a pretty low budget, would 10 ex make it red map viable?

    submitted by /u/Suwoth
    [link] [comments]

    Bodyswap Chieftain help

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Would like some opinions on how to boost the dps of this character I've been working on.

    https://pastebin.com/sd48GzxN

    Ideally, I'd like to get up to like 700k dps..

    submitted by /u/NGG_Dread
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with thicc tanky build for heist

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Alright so starting to run lvl 80+ heist and I'm getting pretty tired of just randomly getting one-shot without having any time to react (mainly the layout with all the mechs and the weird mini Sirus dudes) so I'm looking for a super thicc build to run high level heists on

    submitted by /u/DeliriousSatyr
    [link] [comments]

    Really need help with my Build

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I am playing this build that I came up with a few days back. PoB: https://pastebin.com/494CRK8f

    I like this build because it's cheap as fuck and provides high damage and survivability for that cost IMO...as in every item I have is below 8c except for Ahn's might which I bought 20c each. (I got 350 and 370 dps on those)

    But I am having a few issues while playing this:

    1. My Ice golem keeps dying alot and I forget to cast it back. Anything I can do to avoid or solve this??
    2. What can I do to further improve this build for maximum survival and a bit of dps boost on top of what it already has??
    3. Any tree changes that can allocate points more efficiently with same result.

    Hope someone takes a look at this...this is my first build that I have designed entirely by myself without using any other build as a base. So, let me know what you think....TY

    Edit1: I have designed this build to use any garbage items I found along the way, which is why the slots for other items are left blank. Those slots are just to fill in Life/Res/Stat requirements.

    submitted by /u/let_the_world-burn
    [link] [comments]

    Aura-Support spreadsheet for PoB jewel

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I created an ExcelSpreasheet to make my Support into a jewel. Makes it easier to plan around the stats in PoB

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8y153g2xorio45/poe%20Aura%20calcs%20-%20Share.xlsx?dl=0

    The output can be copied into the "create item"option PoB to make it into a jewel.

    submitted by /u/TheTruesigerus
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for builds - 20ex budget

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I want a good clear speed/big boss damage build. Preferably not DOT based.

    submitted by /u/orionsfinger
    [link] [comments]

    LF Low APM, passive, running simulator build

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I really enjoy low apm builds where you just run around looting while other stuff does the killing for you. Puts me in a zen like state where i can just farm maps forever. In previous seasons I've played RF, Spectres, Herald of Purity/Arakali, Autobomber and BV variations. Curious if there is anything new out there that I haven't tried yet that anyone can recommend?

    submitted by /u/sword_of_the_lictor
    [link] [comments]

    Scourge Arrow does no Bossdps, pls Help

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I started the League as a Pathfinder and follower the Guide of WofieNA

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boUL0fMGvcE

    the Guide seems really good, and this Videos showed that the build seems smooth and nice.

    My Map clear is good/okay, but if i try Bosses it sucks that much. I am at AW6 atm and every Conq/Guardian i need 5 min with 5+ deaths. I calculated my Dps at 300k but with my Gear i think i had to have way more but i dont know what i am doing wrong. I have 20ex at the Bank to invest if someone can tell me whats wrong with my Build. Thx for for the Help Exiles and have a great League.

    https://pastebin.com/ay6NWWSn

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wischmaster/characters

    submitted by /u/Swimy2020
    [link] [comments]

    I would love help selecting an end-game build!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Hi y'all, I skipped Harvest so I'm a bit behind.

    About me:

    • One character per league. I typically build a classic starter to low 90's, then respec to <final build>.

    • Currency is not an issue. I'm pretty efficient at farming.

    What I would like:

    • Build that uses a Replica item + Heist league unique.

    • Build that interacts with Heist mechanics, and does Heist bossing well.

    • Build fares well versus T15 Red Maps (sub 3 minute clears), build can do A8 Sirus without losing 5 portals. I'm old and no longer have the reflexes I did when I was 20, so I would prefer a build that's forgiving with mistakes.

    • I farm 200-300ex per league, so that's my budget. That being said, I do not like builds "that only work once you throw in all 200ex". I want linear scaling with upgrades once I get core gear.


    Thanks for any suggestions! :)

    submitted by /u/GuestPikachu
    [link] [comments]

    Syndicate spectres build

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Any1 have a pob for the new syndicate spectres build?

    submitted by /u/orionsfinger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel