• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Saviour OP for Steel Skills

    Path of Exile Builds Saviour OP for Steel Skills


    Saviour OP for Steel Skills

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    3.12 - A different way to play RF

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    CHAIN HOOK now is viable even as league starter. Chains of Emancipation and Call of Steel are awesome!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Occultist Essence Drain HC - Life + ES or ES

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I love Essence Drain and so I want to attempt a HC build. There are lots of guides and I pick some things here and there but in the end I want to build my own thing.

    The only thing that I can't decide is whether to go the Life route and take ES as a +, or go full ES. As I aim for survivability and cheap gearing I want to ask what you would advice. Thx :)

    submitted by /u/_Fen1x_
    [link] [comments]

    Repentance + Crown of Eyes for Steel Skills?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Weird interaction question:

    So I watched this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0opAAi3rgkQ&t) video from CaptainLance9 about the interaction between Repentance gloves, Crown of Eyes helmet and the Iron Fortress body armour, basically allowing us to stack strength into attack damage.

    Now my question is: Does the Iron Will modifier benefit from the "Strength's Damage Bonus instead grants 3% increased Melee Physical Damage per 10 Strength", making it so our Steel Skills (which are attacks but not melee) get the "more" bonus through converting with Crown of Eyes?

    https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Iron_Fortress

    https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Repentance

    https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Crown_of_Eyes

    submitted by /u/mcesset
    [link] [comments]

    Starting golem build.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking to try a golem build and hopefully farm awakened level 8 Sirus and conquerors. I am on the lighter side of currency so I'm thinking I need to go a life version before saving for a low life one.

    I am just wondering how much currency is needed to make a life golem build that comfortably farms tier 16s and conquerors/guardian and if anyone has some recommendations. I can complete sirus 8 deathless currently.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/coates_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help - Hidden Blade autobomber + Viper strike PF

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Pob : https://pastebin.com/qmPqpwZ0

    Would like to become tankier and increase individual poison dps and atk speed

    Would not mind losing total ramped up dps since I can't stack as many poisons as possible against Sirus anyway.

    submitted by /u/Derp531
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Wander (Str Stacker)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    So I'm planning my own twist on poison wander with replica alberons. I just want to get some opinions or thoughts about whether I'm missing anything before I spend the time leveling it. Also any advice on scaling it further with a bit more investment would be appreciated (wasted most of my currency on failed crafting projects). The only thing I really want to keep is the dual Obliteration wands for extra clear and weapon swapping for tanky bosses.
    Since Pastebin is being mean:
    https://hastebin.com/uqabuqejex.apache

    submitted by /u/leafmuncher2
    [link] [comments]

    SSF tanky spell caster

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Playing SSF. have access to a few good uniques like soul tether and bottled faith.

    Looking for some sort of spell build that has good clear and decent survival.

    All ideas welcome.

    submitted by /u/CrimsonCalm
    [link] [comments]

    Any Wanders out there?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Can someone explain to me why my elemental ailments box isn't showing in my calcs ? I am doing elemental damage...

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/14YG5Wf1OX14NkTBjaeLFJTEc3xT_P9bH7-dJTlYDmZI/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/Slappatron
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Ranger build with Headhunter please

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    What's the best choice for all headhunter ranger content? If possible, some pob have 100 exs for compilation.

    submitted by /u/kruZaO
    [link] [comments]

    First time SSF - in need of a build

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    First time doing SSF. Need help finding a build and one with a ssf guide/tips if possible. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AyyItsMaddew
    [link] [comments]

    Had a Mjolnir drop

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Wondering if there any good builds I could try with mjolnir in ssf. Found a chieftan rf cyclone from 3.11 i might try but no 3.12 updated builds that ive seen.

    submitted by /u/foolishking
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Aura Stacker build

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hey all, does anyone know any decent budget aura stacking builds? I know this build is insanely expensive, i'm just trying to see if any other options are out there. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/MarkofJs
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question for Ps4 players. How do post items for sale? I have so many unique items I’m Trying to get rid of..

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Should you go Archmage for Frostbolt/Ice Nova Pledge of Hand's Build or just regular old version?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Help optimizing build items

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Hey denizens of reddit! I've been doing my own variation of the strength stacking alberons builds with replica frostbreath and the typical set up. I think I've got my equipment fairly well optimized, but I'm trying to just push it a little further so that I can more effectively do some of the super end game content. Is there anything that I could improve upon here that I might be missing? And if I were to upgrade any items in this build what route would I go? I've thought of upgrading out of astra, but that leaves me without the int needed for repentance - so I think I'm locked into that, but where could I potentially get the most bang for my buck in item upgrades as I've never actually hit this late in a build before.

    Thanks for any responses in advance - I really appreciate you all who take the time to look.

    Paste bin doesn't seem to be working so here's the full code. Configurations are set up to be sensible with only chilled enemies, endu charges, and fortify enabled. Flasks are not enabled.

    Paste bin doesn't seem to be working for some reason - so I've put the code into a hastebin URL

    https://hastebin.com/uresewocog.apache

    submitted by /u/lxwolfhopexl
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most viable, braindead build?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Idk what it is but I've never been great at the more mechanic-based builds. Heck I can't even properly pick up loot without missing 3 or 4 times first.

    But anyways, I've been playing poe on and off since the abyss league and pretty much only played 2 builds that I felt that fit my play style which consisted of about 90% cyclone and 10% golems.

    I came from d3 before playing poe so cyclone was just something familiar.

    What I enjoyed about golems was my ability to just focus on running around not having to worry about making sure I use a particular life-steal attack to prevent getting one-shotted.

    I guess what I'm looking for is something that is relatively viable (it doesn't need to be the top tier build or have the fastest map clear), somewhat budget (< 3ex), able to take on single targets without too much difficulty I don't mind having to proc certain skills every few seconds, I'd preferably like something that has faster movement speed/pace, isn't too tedious to complete the campaign.

    I only get to play maybe 2-3 hours a day after work, so I pretty much just want to focus on running around picking up loot while things just mysteriously die around me 🤷‍♂️

    I appreciate any replies or recommendations and would be even more grateful for specific build guides or videos :)

    submitted by /u/SexyEyyEff
    [link] [comments]

    Need build suggestion for running Zana delirium

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Currently playing a Carrion Golem Necromancer, insane dps and survivabily for the budget. Problem is clear speed, I cant really do Zana Delirium cause it's kinda slow and the fog eventually catches up to me. I will still keep the Necromancer for 100% delirium maps/bossing/heists. I am looking for a mapping build, something decently tanky with really fast clear speed. Already have an Assasin/Guardian leveled up so a Shadow/Templar would really be a bonus, leveling is just tedious. Budget would be around 30ex, but I could farm up some more if needed. I know Fire BV a really popular mapping build, but I have no idea if it's doable on a low budget. Any suggestions are appreciated.

    Edit: Forgot to mention, it has to be fps friendly, I don't think I could play a CoC Ice Nova build on my current laptop.

    submitted by /u/antonio99vas
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a chilly build suggestions. 20ex+ budget

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/arNwnHG

    Hello, This league has been quite lucky for me, 2/2 cortex droped the flask which pretty much skyrocketed my bank. I've also found the 2 items in the screenshot, afaik the ring is one of a kind.

    So I am looking for some build suggestions with these 2 items as core. I also have bottled faith, og farruls fur, uber torrent reclamation (dont have to be a part of the build) and 20-30ex to spend. The build would have to be survivable in delirium maps.

    First thing that comes to mind is frostblades, crafting explody chest and convert as much as possible in to cold, heavy dodge and potentially use the mistwall or build arround aegis aurora, but cant decide on the ascendancy and if there are any cluster jewels that would be worth investing in to.

    Any ideas welcome. thank you

    submitted by /u/Deadlydoze
    [link] [comments]

    Build around physical explode weapon

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    So, I have +2 phys explode sceptre, but as I never played any phys dmg spells, what do you recommend me go for? Fire bv? Penance brand? Bladefall? I also have shavs, so can use it.

    submitted by /u/di359
    [link] [comments]

    Cheap Build to Pair with HH?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I haven't used a Headhunter in a couple leagues, and thought this league it would be fun after some fortunate drops. The problem is, I'm sitting on about 90ex without a build ready to go. If I buy a HH, I'd only have about 14ex left.

    I'm wondering if someone can recommend a cheap build that I can pair with a HH, as in the past I've only really used one on CoC builds.

    submitted by /u/Mr_McGibblits
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel