• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Best POE Hideout ever!

    Path of Exile Builds Best POE Hideout ever!


    Best POE Hideout ever!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    My experience with some builds incase you wanted to try them.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:06 AM PST

    - Phys and crit based bb/bf : Started with this as the league starter was going relatively smooth but required too much investment for my taste to do decent so I switched to Manny2's poison variant.

    - Manny2 posion bb/bf: I cannot recommend it enough, so cheap and doesnt need any real investment, 2 obliterations were enough for t16 maps and I switched to cold iron points for Conqueror/Sirus incase I needed more dps.

    -Life based CoC : After droping a Halcyon and a Bottled Faith from my first Tul breach and Cortex bosses I decided to try this and goddamn I really really enjoyed it, it is a bit of a glass cannon only real defence is dodge but the damage is very high and since everything is frozen/chilled nothing short of dot damage will kill you in maps.

    This build requires a bit more mechanical play in some boss fights(namely Maven and Sirus because you really cannot handle dot damage and they have phases sadly) but almost instantly deletes bosses that have no phases.

    - LL CoC : I honestly really disliked this version, it requires more investment and while the damage is probably double the life based version(which imo is really not needed) survivabilty was quite bad compared to life in my experience and since I dropped carcass jack in favour of shavs my mapping experience was way less enjoyable even though that was the point of trying CoC in the first place.

    - Facebreaker/cyclone max block glad : I really disliked it, I dont know if it was because CoC mapping felt much more satisfactory but I couldnt really get into this maybe if I were to try the paradoxica version I would be much more content.

    In the end I dont think there is any reason to try this unless you really like facebreakers

    - Slayer flicker : I tried a build that was using Atziri's Disfavour and the new chest Doppleganger Guise and I cannot tell you how much I hated this.

    The damage was a bit above average and it was clunky as heck to play and I mean CLUNKY, maybe it was because I am not used to flicker but it just felt kind of stuttery? and I hated every second of it.

    - LL Carrion Golem/Aura stacker Necro : I dont recommend this at all simply because it comes online at level 85+ because you need the reservation nodes and the cluster aura nodes and before that point golem damage feels awful.

    I spend at least 3ex per piece for this build and it was complete crap, I had the perfect clusters medium and large and even with those this is simply not worth it.

    Only good thing about the build was that you have a 7k+ es pool and you are quite hard to kill. There are much better builds that can do things faster with half the budget.

    I recommend you try the grimro's version since he seemed to to quite well with it but It probably will come online at later levels like this one.

    submitted by /u/RKurozu
    [link] [comments]

    How is Scourge Arrow this league?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:23 AM PST

    I'm especially interested how does it fare vs Maven fights and Rituals.

    submitted by /u/the_elmo
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Assassin PS/KB wander

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:06 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/2kpEGq58

    I have been really interested in the wander playstyle and decided to actually build a solid one this league. However, rn I'm stuck with only L7 maps. My damage feels extremely lackluster and mobs delete me with 2 hits. I don't really know what I did wrong in terms of gearing/tree besides not having enough exalts (lol). I remember people were suggesting that wanders with cheap gears are fine till lvl 90ish but now I'm hard stuck. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/InstagramStalker69
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at T14

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:32 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/DGL4ZDD3

    What do you guys suggest I go for next? I'm dying alot at t14 and lacking damage.

    submitted by /u/Casmar_the_Wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Doing SSF - DD Necro or Earthquake Champ/Glad?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:45 PM PST

    First time I'll be playing SSF and looking toward to expanding my game knowledge with the intention of doing SSFHC next league. That said, of the two builds listed, which is a better pick? They seem to be 50/50 on poe.ninja

    submitted by /u/Pr4zz4
    [link] [comments]

    Best build for elementalist

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:17 PM PST

    Want to give elementalist a try and wanted to do an ignite build the spells I was thinking were

    -discharge -divine ire -fireball

    Which one performs very well with good budget start and can scale well with currency?

    submitted by /u/Hazzy_9090
    [link] [comments]

    Help with making BF/BB Chief even more of a beast..spend my Exalts!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:48 PM PST

    So this guy is a beast. My cheesy, all settings on POB DPS against Sirus with 40 blades is like 42M, everything melts. I am also very tanky. However, I am slow man, like I cant even keep up with my friends kind of slow lol.

    How can I make this build a faster mapper?

    1. Two ideas:
      1. Figure out how to get RF able to stay on perma, then just flame dash the map.
      2. Figure out the self poison sextant thing.

    Anyone able to give me tips/pointers help me out?

    My POB

    submitted by /u/lve2raft
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my gc miner, deals less than 70k with 30ex gear?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    So i just invested like around 30ex into my gc miner and he is appearently dealing less dmg than people with much worse gear than me?

    In my pob: https://pastebin.com/J9yeN66w Says i have 64k damage. People with my gear has around 350k or even more. I have never even seen a person with this low damage and im just kinda numb on what to do after investhing this much. Ive looked everywhere on builds in poe ninja and i still dont see how.

    https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/McGrath_/NiziUGC?i=2&search=skill%3DGlacial-Cascade This person uses a very similar build, jewels, nodes, gear to me and deals 350k+ I dont see where he gains that much damage, even without his flasks im nowhere near his.

    submitted by /u/Mintbear
    [link] [comments]

    Is Poison BV Assassin still strong?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:48 AM PST

    I got a Bino's and Dendrobate drop from Ritual in SSF and have always wanted to try Poison BV Assassin. Is it still strong after the Assassin reworks?

    submitted by /u/decyphier_
    [link] [comments]

    Can you have both original and replica unique jewels that are 'limited to 1?'

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    I was wondering about the "Hotheaded" unique jewel. Can I have this as well as "Replica Hotheaded" at the same time when they are both limited to 1? It's strictly not the same jewel so it should work?

    Was just wondering if anyone has tried this?

    submitted by /u/Y1kezies
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a screen clear build

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:45 AM PST

    AS the title says I'm looking for a screen clear build that is somewhat viable, this is just for fun and something to do. The Budget doesn't really matter but please leave suggestions, Thanks.

    Possibly a link to a character sheet or PoB would be great too!

    submitted by /u/PassivePotatoes
    [link] [comments]

    How can I make my Cyclone 2h Slayer better?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:38 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/MyQKnwER As you can see I want with crit and impale, however I didn't really invest on impale. There's my equipment on there too. What should I do? I tried crafting an Exquisite Blade but it was a mess since I suck at crafting. Should I invest more in impale? Thanks folks!

    submitted by /u/kronkoft
    [link] [comments]

    Gift of the Goddess, AKA Uber Uber Lab

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:22 AM PST

    I need a good build to farm lvl 83 cracked out lab with little to no risk of dying from traps or Izaros big hammer, also being fast would be a plus. Pathfinder or Ascendant preferred but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/Predatorcat
    [link] [comments]

    Improving my Slayer Cyclone ?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:03 AM PST

    Hello, this is my first time ever getting this far into a league, (I've never even finished the story before) and it was going pretty fine but I find myself struggling on T15/16 due to low dmg and I'm honestly clueless as to how to improve my dps

    The main thing I'm afraid of is spending currency on something that sucks

    https://pastebin.com/r2f8JBrG

    Hopefully you guys can orient me cuz i'm lost :u

    submitted by /u/Winzito
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with these bad boys

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:36 AM PST

    What to do with these bad boys

    Recently Vaal'd up two pairs of Hands of the High Templar and got these two monsters, but I've kind of run into a wall of what to do with them.

    My first though was to use the Vuln/Enfeeble-pair for a bleed bow, but then I would have to drop Haemophila, and I'm not sure how the damage would stack up.

    The second paid seems given to just socket any and all auras like Haste and similar that hit as many of the +2 levels as possible, but I'm unsure where to go from there.

    Any tips, advice and general ideas are most welcome!

    https://preview.redd.it/qcsu40xgqme61.png?width=1627&format=png&auto=webp&s=87a42fc6f9d7c53b159670285e6d5a0ba5a38858

    submitted by /u/Luffarjevel
    [link] [comments]

    Cyclone Slayer chain explosion

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Recentrly got an explody chest to my cyc slayer and right now I can't chain explode enemies. I don't know much how the calculations would work for it and if there's a minimun threshold of AoE and AoE damage for it to start chaining, if anybody could help me I'd really appreciate it!

    https://pastebin.com/P2xfC65T

    submitted by /u/feedmewill
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase my dps with RF inquisitor?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/8kVWcjCv

    Currently my dps feels lacking but don't know where to start upgrading my gear. Anyone care to guide me? Normal Ritual League btw. not ssf or hardcore

    submitted by /u/xDoga
    [link] [comments]

    Unsure of next upgrade

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:46 AM PST

    Hello all, I was wanting some help with my cyclone build if possible. Im starting to die more and have slower map clears on the last few tiers. I feel like im at the point where every upgrade will be very expensive so it kind of leaves me paralyzed. Ill link my pob and if anyone could give me some pointers on where to go next with it I would be very appreciative. Thank you!

    https://pastebin.com/6Zj0v42s

    submitted by /u/Corbenik89
    [link] [comments]

    Scion Minion-Mancer/ Summoner Build Help

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:44 AM PST

    Pretty please.. does anyone have or know where i cna find a Build for a Minion Scion build :(

    submitted by /u/DiviBunz
    [link] [comments]

    Delirium farmer choice, cold coc or fire bv assassin

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Have around 50 ex budget, no headhunter Which one better to do red map 40-80% delirium?

    If I get more currency and got a headhunter, which one is better in 100% delirium map?

    submitted by /u/brianabcd
    [link] [comments]

    Need defensive tips for Ele Slayer build (HC)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:23 AM PST

    Hello.
    Im still new to building. In 3.12 I made a double Bloodseeker Wild strike + EH Raider. I struggled with singel target damage, but survive-ability was decent. I saw Mathils EH berserker and was inspired, so I made a Slayer for 3.13.

    Right now I regret making a Slayer, I feel so squishy and really miss the extra dodge/evade from the Raider and Slayer Overleech isnt feeling as "safe" as I thought. Considering rerolling to bow, but I find Wild strike really fun. Greatly appreciate if any of you big brain people can help a noob out!

    https://pastebin.com/ruwGvmzt

    submitted by /u/Matsimillian
    [link] [comments]

    Build ideas for a templar pure bossing build

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:14 AM PST

    Played an ice nova heirophant, rerolled to a deadeye but with the character sitting there I'd like to roll a character purely for hard maven challenges/sirus etc. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Swimming-Management1
    [link] [comments]

    Shrapnel Ballista, impales, barrage and Chin Sol - is there something I'm missing?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:11 AM PST

    Here's my PoB:
    https://pastebin.com/wH0t5jPU

    I'm playing Shrapnel Ballista Champion with Chin Sol, Point Blank and impales. I'm thinking about using this chest:
    https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lioneye%27s_Vision
    And swapping Pierce gem for something with more damage. According to PoB, Barrage Support would pretty much double my damage. Which looks too good to be true and makes me suspicious.
    Is there some special interaction I'm not aware of and PoB numbers are bullshit? I know knock back can be an issue, that's why I'm trying to "surround" bosses with my ballistas.

    submitted by /u/kalarepar
    [link] [comments]

    What are some The Feared/Delirium T19 viable non-meta builds?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:45 AM PST

    I think the only ones I succeeded in was Penance Brand Disintegrator Ignite Elementalist and MA/BA Necromancer.
    It's a really challenging time for non-meta builds, which is why I feel I need to dig deep for the spicy meme and reach out to you guys. Thoughts?

    Not really fond of Coc ice nova+frostbolt/ball lightning, the ice shot/barrage dex stackers, toxic rain, BB, the sort. Chances are I won't be interested in anything that's topping the PoE ninja charts. I'm thinking what would be an interesting take.

    submitted by /u/kfijatass
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel