• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Why build was the most fun you’ve had this league and why?

    Path of Exile Builds Why build was the most fun you’ve had this league and why?


    Why build was the most fun you’ve had this league and why?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Basically title. I'm considering one more fun/meme build before quitting until next league.

    For me, it was definitely cold BV PF. I've never played a character before that was so good at literally all in-game content. I've also never spent this much currency on a character before, but for how much fun I've had, it was worth it!

    submitted by /u/Severinze
    [link] [comments]

    SSFSC Ritual || Need a build that dies less

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:37 PM PST

    I really don't like dying. I have 2 strong builds, both at 93, doing t14-16 only and just dying too much. I am getting through everything, but I keep playing a bit, dying too much, and logging off.

    Currently playing Pathfinder TR (https://pastebin.com/jPN0WUZA) and also have a Chieftain BFBB (https://pastebin.com/sMaHmk79). Not perfect, I know, but SSF and doing pretty well.

    I don't mind making a new character and investing the time. Appreciate all comments and recommendations. Please make sure they are SSF viable somewhat.

    submitted by /u/allaanon
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Elemental hit raider high-budget guide

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 11:45 PM PST

    I've been playing Elemental Hit as my 2nd build this league. I didn't find any guide when I started, later found MBXtreme's guide, which helps to understand the mechanics but isn't really up-to-date gearwise so I mostly had to pull things together from poe.ninja.

    As an effort to save some peoples time I'll share some of my observations playing it as a high-budget character. The POB for my current build is https://pastebin.com/k6Sk6TVP, it's not finished but I'll be discussing possible improvements - that I probably won't go with but still. This thread is an aggregation of the current meta for the build with a lot of personal takes.

    To cover the basics Fire Elemental Hit Raider is a bow build, well-suited for HH, with top tier single target damage, excellent movespeed and good defensive options. Its main downsides are a slightly underwhelming clear (compared to similar budget builds) and the budget itself. It's a good zoomer build, working well in simus or deli hard content and its single target damage makes it able to do all bosses, although it lacks the tankiness of bossing builds and DPS is dealt while standing still (and having to aim) so it's not its best point.

    My goals for the characters were made to improve as much as possible the feel of the mapping gameplay and I made choices to reflect that. Specifically, I wanted the build to feel great without flasks, with the full flask-berserker burst only being useful for endgame bosses and invitations. As such, I tried to get excellent DPS while not using flask and 100% crit with only bottled faith - which at 20 charges out of 60 per use and >6 seconds duration can be used often enough in a boss fight.

    Now here are the things I had to figure out myself on the build.

    Helm

    Asenath's Chant is BiS (for my playstyle) as otherwise you need to cast the curse yourself, usually through arcanist brand. The issue with arcanist brand is your char doesn't have good cast speed, so it feels clunky to use and you end up only using it for bosses. Asenath's Chant solves that issue.

    Now a thing that I feel is a basic mistake (or rather, a POB-warrior move) is using Wave of Conviction in Asenath's Chant to spread the curse. This is terrible as it has a slow spread from your character and as a raider you already apply a slightly weaker exposure to nearby enemies. I struggle to see why it's so popular on POE.ninja and (outside of the POB warrior thing) I suspect it's due to the fact Elemental Hit is also played with slayer, which would make way better use of a source of exposure, and some raiders copied over without thinking. For a raider, the only spells that make sense in my opinion are :

    - (divergent) purifying flame as it synergizes incredibly well with Bottled Faith and the slow projectile is attenuated by the 2nd wave of damage

    - arc for a good curse+culling strike spread

    As for the other links, Sniper's mark is obvious, as is combustion. I've seen tons of people use a 2nd curse (with the 2nd curse on chest) but culling strike is way better in my opinion, since if you really need a 2nd curse , which is debatable, you can use gloves or rings to spread it. Obviously you can get culling strike from gloves too if you don't go with Hands of the High Templar so it's a question of playstyle here.

    Gloves

    Hands of the high templar is also BiS - again, for my playstyle, with the max frenzy charges and additional critical strike chance as necessary corruptions, and +2 AoE/Aura gems, % max life, %attack speed and ele weakness/enfeeble/temporal chains (if 2nd curse) as good accompaniments. This one depends a lot of personal preferences as using rare gloves can make getting resists way easier (not to mention intimidate, stun avoidance, and other good mods), which in turns helps getting better rings. My reason for preferring that unique is because the critical strike chance is pretty much necessary if you want 100% crit with only Bottled Faith, or in general for a massive critical strike chance increase while mapping. The build feels massively better to play when you don't have to rely on the crit from cinderswallow since it's such a terrible flask (40 charges per use and 60 max).

    If you're constantly using damage flasks however (say, in a simulacrum situation) then rare gloves are strictly better.

    Bow

    A lot of Raider players use that bow : Imgur: The magic of the Internet . In my opinion, this is a massive mistake. I bought one myself and the lack of crit chance felt absolutely terrible. That bow is BiS for Slayer builds, which have their 8% base crit chance and don't care about crit on the bow. On raider, the only way you reach 100% crit with that bow is by using intuitive leap in the bottom side of the tree, which is a massive sacrifice of accuracy and health, near perfect bottled faith, elevated crit chest, and tons of crit chance medium cluster jewels. Even if you do that - and I did- the build will only have 100% crit on full flask burst and feels terrible during 99% of the playtime. Replacing the 10% chance to deal double damage craft with crit is cheap (you can just use a bench craft if you don't like buying r/a crit) and is a vast gameplay improvement.

    Rest of the gear / Gems

    Nothing much here, most of what people already use is good.

    - Chest : elevated crit is the most important, I went with elevated explode as well cause I bought my gear but it doesn't matter. I don't think the additional curse is necessary and I'd much rather have crafted or hunter % life on my prefixes but that's debatable and I might go back on that. In particular, while an additional damaging curse is unnecessary, a debuff-applying curse could be an additional defensive option so good Hands of the High Templar gloves with enfeeble could make me switch. I bought an astral plate because that's what available but an Assassin's Garb is obviously the better option as it lowers str requirements and helps your defences.

    - Belt : if you don't use HH we have massive playstyle differences and this is not the guide for you. I went with the accuracy onslaught enchant as it allows to lower precision's level by quite a lot but the evasion rating while phasing is good too. I don't think the reduced crit on blind matters as it's a reduced crit not a less but I might be wrong here.

    - Boots : onslaught, tailwind, elusive, ele pen enchant. Didn't feel any difference with elevated mods.

    - Rings : synthetized max frenzy charge rings are BiS but those with good ilvl are costly and rare (don't have any myself yet). you probably want a T1 int as suffix on one of your rings and I'd be distrustful of any build/POB that doesn't feature a double - mana ring craft. In my opinion, rings are the last place to optimize and you'll be good with 1ex ones for a looong while.

    - Flasks : Wise Oak is a terrible idea if you need it for res, and otherwise isn't as good as a life flask imo. I'd consider it if the build had a spot for enduring cry but I don't see any.

    Everything else in the gear is straightforward. For the gems, if you're using dash the anomalous version is way better and remember to keep precision as low level as you can while maintaining 100% chance to hit.

    Now let's talk about Skill tree and jewels.

    Lethal Pride / Berserk

    I was hesitant to put it as it felt like some POB-warrior thing but I was wrong, Berserk is incredible and Lethal Pride really helps with the strength requirement for the Astral Plate. Of note: a lot of people go from blood drinker to coordination then path downside to the jewel socket. It is way better to reach the jewel socket by pathing left from the cluster (as shown in the POB), costing the same amount of skill points, for several reasons :

    - it's 2 more strength thanks to Lethal Pride

    - it gives you access to Lethal-Pride-boosted Revenge of the Hunted. Now Revenge of the Hunted and the nodes leading to it aren't that great, but you can divine your Lethal Pride until you get %life or 20 strength (if you use Astral Plate), making it overall excellent nodes.

    - it allows you to use the 6% max life node to the left of Blood drinker as a flex point. I personally use it but you may need the point.

    - it gives you access to 30 str/int nodes you may want as option.

    Intuitive leap

    I talked about it before in my bow explanation, but in my opinion using Intuitive Leap to grab Acuity, Herbalism and Heartseeker is the kind of thing that feels clever but is terrible in practice because the nodes leading to them are actually all good nodes, and the extra points go into medium cluster jewels but medium cluster jewels aren't too great in this build. I'd much rather have 40% crit multi and 7% life.

    First large Cluster jewel

    So the first cluster jewel is always 12% bows with Fuel the fight / Feed the fury / Martial Prowess. There's a clever idea that I saw a build use, which was using Calamitous / Fuel the fight / Martial Prowess instead, because that combo will place Calamitous as the third notable, and you don't take it, which gives you 2 "free" points. As much as I liked the idea it makes no sense at all as Feed the Fury is the best notable of the cluster and you really don't want to skip on it (and the other 2 notables are very good too).

    Second large cluster jewel

    So this one will be advice I still don't follow since I'm still rocking as do a lot of other builds a 12% fire with Cremator/ Disorienting Display / Prismatic Heart. The issue is that Cremator becomes useless as soon as you get an explodey, and Prismatic Heart while nice is usually the third notable, which means :

    - for early builds lacking in res, Alira will give more res (and the crit multi compensates a bit for lost damage)

    - for endgame builds you may be able to replace it (at the cost of chaos res possibly).

    So you're left with mostly disorienting display, which while a great node doesn't justify using a whole large cluster on it. Imo the best option here would be to go with a 3-passive Voices (or, well, 1-passive if you can afford it) and use an abyss jewel to get the blind back (and some resists if you really need it). The extra points can go in small medium or anything really.

    Medium cluster jewel(s)

    The only good notables for medium cluster jewels are Repeater (from projectile damage clusters) and Pressure points (from critical strike clusters), so a ton of builds end up only taking that single point from the medium they use - which explains why a lot of POB on poe.ninja are overcapped on points.

    In my opinion only the critical strike cluster is worth taking - again because I want as good critical strike chance as I can get even without using flasks. Now a lot of people do the "mistake" (probably a POB-warrior thing) of taking 2 notable clusters even if they only plan to use one. Obviously it's better to just craft something else instead for the small passive. As I don't value medium cluster jewels much my build only uses one but that's a contentious point and as discussed in the Second large cluster section I'd use more of them if I could afford a good Voices.

    Primal Spirit

    A disconcerting number of high-end builds use that node and I suspect it's purely to get strength and intelligence. Strength is only useful for the astral plate, and here's how you can get it instead :

    - 20 str from Lethal Pride on Revenge of the Hunted, it costs a bit of %life

    - Headhunter qual, it costs a little bit of life

    - Xoph's blood qual, it costs 2% fire pen or a little bit of life

    So the strength isn't really an issue, but intelligence is : even with T0 (essence) intelligence on a ring and attribute modifier quals you'll be short. However as discussed in the Medium Cluster jewel section you only need one notable per medium, which means it's quite easy and cheap to craft an i84 cluster with 8 intel and your notable (even easier with several medium). Doing so will free 2 points so there's really no reason not to.

    Jewel implicits

    This one is debatable, I first wanted some 4% crit multi synthesis jewels (or 3% att speed with bows) but I feel that getting stun immunity on the build is extremely good and the build uses 11 or more jewels so taking into account the corrupted blood one you have enough to get 100% chance to avoid stun, which is well worth the 40% crit multi. If not for the stun immunity, another good option would be to try to get 8% crit from corruption but that's kinda extreme.

    Auras

    There's no flexibility for precision and anger since they're both good and have good watcher mods but skitterbots could possibly be replaced with an Aspect. As it's hard to slot and skitterbots is a good aura it's a question of playstyle.

    Closing thoughts

    I'm not claiming to be an expert and I may have made mistakes so don't hesitate to correct me. I gathered the remarks I wish I had stumbled upon when starting this build but I acknowledge there are different, valid approaches to the build, including the POB-warrior one, so feel free to contribute yours.

    submitted by /u/ucddj
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting Build Options

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I have been able to farm up a reasonable amount of currency (100ex raw currency, around 200ex if I dismantled by main build) and I'm looking for something new.

    I fancy doing a bit of a project on self-farming Harvest (TFT seems like a pain to me, plus its a mini-challenge to do solo) to self craft a min-max build. Essentially only buying decent bases with 1/2 mods and harvest crafting myself from there.

    I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on builds that would fit this nicely? Some that come to mind:

    - Int Stacking Wander

    - BV PF - I currently play the bow version of this but its nowhere near optimised (basically just a Legion farmer with HH for New Vastir)

    - Some sort of Bow build, maybe Ele Hit with op bow crafting?

    Are there any other builds people have had a lot of fun playing and self-crafting gear for? Another option is I maybe just pick something a bit off-meta and see where I can take it!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hesdeadgoawayhesdead
    [link] [comments]

    Stone/carrion/chaos/flame/lightning/ice Golem build differences?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:45 PM PST

    I'm building an elementalist golem build in Ritual HC. Most of the golem builds i see in poeninja are carrion or stone golems, and not many of the other golems.

    What are the differences in specializing in each of these golems in terms of surv/tankiness, dps, clear speed, resources etc.

    Can someone enlighten me?

    submitted by /u/darkerebus
    [link] [comments]

    Animated Guardian setups discussion

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Next to spectres I think AG has the most potential to completely change your build. I'd like to get your favourite AG setups, especially the ones not as common.

    For me the most commonly I've used:

    Chest: Anything with Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

    Gloves: Southbound - Gives lots of life to AG

    Weapon: Kingmaker - Gives fortify to party members

    Helm: Mask of the Stitched Demon: If you've given your AG anything you're worried about losing (eg. Kingmaker), if you have the mod on the chest above with this very expensive helm it makes AG almost immortal.

    Boots: Victario's Flight - Gives party members movement speed.

    I'd love to hear some alternate setups that have worked for you. My current favourite seems to be something that was used a while ago but fell out of favor (and possibly forgotten).

    Gloves: Asenath's Gentle Touch - Bought today for 20c. They curse one enemy with Temp Chains on hit. This blinds every enemy near that one. It also makes enemies killed (by anyone) near corpses affected by your curses explode like explodey chest.

    Boots: Windscream you'll need this if you don't have extra curse and are applying a curse currently.

    submitted by /u/RedJorgAncrath
    [link] [comments]

    Ice shot deadeye vs. Burning arrow elementalist

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Hi, I'm in SSF and am interested in a fast mapping / legion build, ideally one with explosion chaining or proliferation. No HH, but have a lot of the uniques for either ice shot deadeye or BA elementalist. Anyone have experience with both builds that can provide pros/cons? I probably won't be doing 60%+ deliriums but I'd like not dying much in T16s. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/raugmoss6
    [link] [comments]

    Poison BV Assassin Vs Burning Arrow Elementaist for first SSF Trade League character?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:57 PM PST

    I no longer have the time for pure SSF so I'm wanting to start fresh on trade with an SSF mentality. Only planning on buying a 6L and build making clusters and uniques. I still want to practice crafting more and I find the trade system very frustrsting. Not moving any characters across as I want to practice for next league start as I am still learning.

    I've narrowed down to these two builds Poison BV Assassin or Burning Arrow Elementaist. Not sure which to focus on as I will only have time for one due to my nursing placement. I'd like to push as far as I can but I'm fully aware I probably won't be able to get too far due to my limited time and experiance. I'd like to get to red maps and maybe do shaper/elder for the first time if I can.

    Which would be the better pick for my aims?

    submitted by /u/GivingItMyBest
    [link] [comments]

    Best Golem build for 250-300 ex?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:37 AM PST

    So I just hit 100 on my WOrb Occultist (Somyads build) and my next goal is to kill 40 mavens with a new build.

    Carrion golem is something I've never played. I've looked at Grimro's guide but it looks pretty bad compared to some other builds I've seen random videos / PoBs from. Main goal is just boss killing. In the end I want to give away the gear to my brother as a gift.

    Budget is somewhere from 200-350 ex depending on what's needed. Want to phase bosses really fast and preferably not die easily. I don't know the Maven fight yet and want a safe way to learn it.

    Edit: also been thinking about buying a build off TFT but I have no experience with that.

    submitted by /u/Danieboy
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite build that makes good use of a staff?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 10:07 PM PST

    I've had the Celestial Staff MTX for about a year now and have yet to use it: every time I consider shoehorning a staff into a build it seems decidedly suboptimal. I would love to hear folks' suggestions for builds that make good use of a staff.

    If it helps, I mostly play spellcasters and am least inclined towards strike skills, but I'm open to anything especially if it's fairly well-rounded.

    submitted by /u/Qikly
    [link] [comments]

    LF Build: T15 Valdo/New Vastir Farmer

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:11 AM PST

    I am looking for a build, which can efficiently farm medium juiced (chisel+alch+sextants+scarabs) T15 canyons and dunes, with focus on the harbinger packs and Legions.

    I am playing on a potato PC, so something that can handle the harbinger and templar proximity shields without killing my frames completely is necessary. I was thinking about some occultist chaos build.

    And finally I also want to be able to kill the map bosses to farm master missions/progress sirus. I do have a pure boss killer for Sirus, so no need to get overboard with boss killing capabilities.

    Budget: ~40 Ex

    Any suggestions or PoB from people who already did something similar is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/D4vE48
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions with pob if it's possible

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:49 AM PST

    I don't know what build I play next 40ex buget ( storm brand. Mage skeleton. toxic rain.. Vortex.. Bv. Explosif arrow.. Elemental hit.. Burning arrow I play all this build already this league) something new any ided

    submitted by /u/casablanca001
    [link] [comments]

    Mind of the council and brain rattler

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Mind of the council gives archmage like damage scaling, Brain rattler does amazing things with lightning damage but lacks flat attack value to go off of. I've got an elementalist concept for this combo that seems like it could be strong on paper, does anybody have experience with these two together?

    submitted by /u/nobonydronikoanypwny
    [link] [comments]

    Best build to use Replica Farrul's Fur?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:34 AM PST

    I've managed to get Replica FF in ssf and I'm not really sure what would be the best build to abuse it.

    As I play in SSF and don't have (and probably won't have) Badge of the Brotherhood tripple 11 charges assassin shenanigans are a no go.

    I've seen a couple ele hit builds on poe ninja, but it seems that ele hit works better with other armours in this slot.

    I've started leveling a bleed bow gladiator, but I'm not really sure if it'd be a really fast clearing build? Cause I've played slow builds this whole league, and I really have a need for some zoom zoom now.

    submitted by /u/the_elmo
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped my first mirror, looking for a build to crush all content.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:40 PM PST

    As per title, I've dropped a mirror and am absolutely stoked.

    I'm now looking for a build that can reliably clear all content and am also wanting one that struggles to die.

    I've been looking at Self-Curse BV, however I'm not too sure how this would fare in end-game bosses (Cortex, Maven, Sirus etc)

    I'd ideally like something where I can pick a piece of content and just do it, whether it is bossing, 100% deliriums, etc.

    Thanks for any and all help

    submitted by /u/Ghyla
    [link] [comments]

    [PATH OF EXILE] SKELEMANCER (Skeleton Summoner) NECROMANCER BUILD 2021 EDITION. 30M DPS & SSF Viable

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 08:17 AM PST

    Hitting a Wall with Freezing Pulse Assassin | POB in Comment

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 04:33 PM PST

    Can someone please help me fix my Storm Burst Elementalist build?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/eghz4Dtk

    I'm not sure where I went wrong with it, but damage seems really bad. I don't know if I miscalculated something since POB shows 1 million dps. I was doing a delirium encounter and got a boss, but I wasn't dealing much damage. I've also faced similar issues when doing some of the conqueror influenced maps.

    submitted by /u/Dolandlod
    [link] [comments]

    Explode Chest VS Gratuitous Violence?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 12:43 PM PST

    How do they compare in feel? Anyone taken a Lacerate Gladiator from running with Gratuitous Violence for bleed pops and then specced out of Blood in the Eyes and went with an explode chest and overcapped max block?

    Given GV is 10% of enemy life I would expect the explode chest to be a lot less ...poppy since that's only 3% and Haemophilia gloves by contrast are 5% and the explosion effect is a lot less noticeable than GV.

    I'm asking as I'm planning on rolling a Gladiator that is going to be a long term min-max project. Note this isn't intended to be a bleed DoT build, it's a hit-based build like Esoro's and late down the line I intend on switching to crit sword, either dual wielding or going with a shield. Not sure if DoT-based or hit-based affects the explode chest mechanic.

    submitted by /u/MMGeoff
    [link] [comments]

    Can a non the baron zombie build work?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:25 PM PST

    I really hate stacking str to be able to play zombies as my main minions so i wonder, is zombies without the baron just as good? or i will feel severely underpowered if i don't build around it? If not how would you build that? some help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mikebrolf
    [link] [comments]

    Frustrated with getting one-hit killed, I want to love PoE, please sell me a build.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 05:46 AM PST

    Crossposted from the main PoE subreddit just in case you guys can help:

    I have been playing this league since it started and have built up several characters to around lvl 90 with good gear. I have tried:
    1) Elemental Hit Slayer with tons of leech
    2) Frost Bomb Elementalist - https://youtu.be/qVqTQETOmYo
    3) Specte Necromancer - https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ultimate-raise-spectre-necromancer-build-guide
    4) Ball Lightning Guardian

    All of them were quite fun up until the yellow tier of maps or so and then just started getting one-shot by stuff I did not see or realize what was happening. I have killed a few of the lower down bosses on the unique maps, but that's about it. Part of the problem is that I'm very new to PoE, this is my first real season and the other problem is that I'm a bit older and I'm sure my reaction time is not what it used to be.

    I really want to enjoy this game, I have spent money on MTX, watch videos, and enjoy poe.ninja, theorycraft and love several of the systems in the game. I think the problem is I'm not making "tanky" characters, ones that don't require insane reaction time and still have decent clear speed and boss-killing. So I guess that's what this post is asking:

    I need a 3.13 build that is:
    1) Tanky enough to basically never get one-shot
    2) Decent clear speed
    3) Decent Bossing
    4) Does not require insane reaction time to prevent getting killed
    5) Ranged is preferred but if being this tanky REQUIRES melee, I'll do it

    submitted by /u/Olagarro
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin CoC Ice Nova

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Originally started with the guide from Kami on POE forums but it's been tough to follow during the transition from no gear to decent (but not quite CI money level) gear.

    So far aside from random 1 shots from Chaos balls in Ritual or Boss mechanics, I seem to be doing ok.

    Rate is roughly 1/10 maps I die from something dumb, so I sit at 60% level 92 constantly - feels bad man.

    Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/GgfrEMdW

    Biggest issue I see is following the APS guide:

    BP0 At 0-13% CDR you need to stay below <6.06 APS

    BP1 At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below <7.57 APS

    BP2 At 52%-57% CDR you need to stay below <10.1 APS

    Before switching to my current boots (tailwind + CDR), I was wearing 14% CDR belt and Awakened CoC (level 1-2). My aps was around 7.34 with cyclone (in POB and in game).

    With my current setup, I have 42 CDR (boots, belt, and A CoC) which technically means I should still be below 7.57 Aps, but when I check my POB I notice a few funny things:

    1. Not wearing a belt does MORE Ice Nova damage, regardless of toggling on tailwind, no boots, etc. Wearing a belt, regardless of what type of belt, I lose a ton of damage
    2. Switching my gear (changing shoes and flask both to Atziri to test, and turning off tailwind) ups my DPS, so safe to say my shoes are my problem?
    3. Does that mean its better to store my shoes for now until I hit level 5 A CoC or its not worth it and just get new boots WITHOUT tailwind AND CDR or just without tailwind?
    4. I use these 2 as an example of what gear to get but their only CDR is from A CoC and then run cinderswallow urn for the onslaught and also tailwind which makes their APS theoretically higher than 7.57 (Dizard POB states 11 APS and hes not high enough to hit the 2x modifier of 15.X aps which would work too)
      1. https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/d1zard_/dizard_
      2. https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/BlackFox99/Eiswirbelhalo
    5. How important is it to stay within the breakpoints?
    6. Any suggestions for my build to optimize? the shoes and belt are the newest additions along with a couple gem swaps (eg i used to have increased duration on vaal RF but switched to mimic their CWDT setup)
      1. Do I stick with my current rings or better to do Circle of Fear rings?
      2. Stick with tailwind + CDR boots to hit 52% CDR (once A CoC levels) or better to ignore and get better stat shoes?
        1. Similar thing with the belt - if no need to hit 52% when I can either keep belt or get a belt that would replace the CDR aspect
    7. Current setup with gear as-is in terms of damage the follow - though how does it fair? seems low compared to the POBs
      1. Cyclone: 251,721 vs Dizard at over 600k
      2. Ice Nova: 1.1 million vs Dizard at over 2 Mil

    Any help to optimize would be appreciated - I gutted 2 characters to try to make this one better but the end result isnt quite what I expected in terms of damage T_T

    submitted by /u/IAMAthinmint
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Carrion golem Necromancer build

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:26 PM PST

    My PoB is: https://pastebin.com/ZKS5RAB5 . Cluster set on the right is exact same as left side because I haven't leveled up enough to put points into them also no idea which gems to put into small jewel slots. I want to increase tankiness of my character, increase tankiness and damage of my carrion golems. Other builds can stack way more auras which I don't know how and I think it will help both offensively and defensively. Only thing I know for gear upgrade is that I should wear shavs but I ended up spending 100+ex on that regalia (trying to remove max life and getting +1 to socketed supports instead) and I want to try it out a bit. Any item/gem/passive tree recommendation is welcome.

    submitted by /u/Ozok123
    [link] [comments]

    Good, decently cheap boss killer build.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:23 PM PST

    I have a MF mapper and an aurabot. I'm looking for an extremely reliable boss killer. Something that could also carry a friend or two. Ive played enough summoners so I'm trying to stay away from any of those builds. I'm in Softcore so something more focused on damage is fine. The cheaper the better, but I have a good amount of ex if need be.

    submitted by /u/IwishIdidntlikemath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel