• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Just Discovered "Second Sight" Keystone. Are there any builds that utilize this well? What are some synergies you could pull off with blind?

    Path of Exile Builds Just Discovered "Second Sight" Keystone. Are there any builds that utilize this well? What are some synergies you could pull off with blind?


    Just Discovered "Second Sight" Keystone. Are there any builds that utilize this well? What are some synergies you could pull off with blind?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Overall best "All-Rounder" - If you had to pick just one char for the whole league?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:23 PM PST

    Basically the title. This league I've made 150-200ex, made 4 characters (BF/BB Chieftain, Fire BV asassin, MoM Agnostic Ascendant Miner and just now testing a General's Cry Zerker) but I'm looking at my schedule the next couple months and 3.14 will be tough for me.
    I usually like to have a good leaguestarter that can then transition to either a dedicated mapper or bosser, and then level a second character to do what's missing. I'd like to not do that next league and REALLY pump into just one character, and for that, I need something that can do everything decently well.
    I've made this before successfully with a summoner, and I guess Ele or Necro Carrion Golems can still pull those prereqs off, but I'm looking for something different.

    Ideally I'm looking for a build that can

    • Map clear at least fast (doesn't have to be BV-explosions fast, but decent)
    • Be good at bossing, I'd like to avoid paying for a carry for every maven/sirus/blerg that the league throws at me. I feel this has become more important since the introduction of Maven encounters.
    • Have a decent leaguestart. I'm experienced enough and can manage a somewhat hard early league but I'd like to be able to get rolling before having 100 ex.
    • Scale with investment. This is really important because I tend to drift away from characters if I find itemisation "finished". I like crafting, trading, etc and consider that part of the core experience of the game for me.
    • Not 100% glasscanon. I don't enjoy the zDPS playstyle really

    Looking around I'm toying with some ideas: Bleed bow glad, Brand (penance or storm?) Assassin or Hierophant (Stacking mana in that case) but I'd love to hear people's thoughts about it.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/xRathke
    [link] [comments]

    What will be your gauntlet race starter ? (Or a great idea)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:47 AM PST

    I have hard time deciding myself, what will be yours ?

    submitted by /u/Robert2657
    [link] [comments]

    [3.13] Blade Vortex Build | Chieftain | Ritual | Path of Exile 3.13

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Elementalist Bladefall/Bladeblast Archmage on fresh SSF. Probably easiest starter I have played

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:41 AM PST

    Help on Mathil's older Saviour Double Strike Zerker Build

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:44 AM PST

    I was wondering if anyone with more experience could tell me if the build may still be viable this league. There's a 24% less dps nerf, but defenses are largely the same.

    As far as I can tell it's the impale nerf as well as the War Bringer ascendency change. Id be totally down with just comfortably doing decent big t16 maps, killing any bosses would be a nice bonus.

    https://pastebin.com/xivtt02B

    submitted by /u/FireFlyz351
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Aura Stacker progression

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:33 AM PST

    hi i was wondering i some people could help me progress with my stacker im at the point where upgrades are costing 20ex + ea and would like to know the best progression to take so im not upgrading unnecessarily i would like to hit around 4.5k es with my current build i will also be adding in a transcend flesh when i have a mana res jewel slot open up i do want to focus more on the dps tho i it seems quite low

    thanks for the help

    characters pob : https://pastebin.com/EWZuZ37V

    submitted by /u/nodsan
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone managed to make Sunder work in 3.13

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 03:39 AM PST

    I like the looks and sounds of the skill, and I want to make the skill be viable for everything.

    If anyone has hints on how to press out the last drop of efficiency out of this skill, please let me know.

    Will post my PoB as soon as I can.

    Thanks for your ideas!

    submitted by /u/Trilance
    [link] [comments]

    Max Block [Gladiator] Flicker Strike

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PST

    Lost

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:13 PM PST

    Hey all,

    So this league has been pretty fun, but I find myself in a crappy situation. I have 3 lvl 95's all in pretty scuffed gear, TR Pathfinder, Cold Conversion Skel Necro, and a Spellslinger Kinetic Blast Flame Wall Elementalist. My Skel build kills bosses just fine on a basic budget, and the spellslinger and TR can quickly clear T10 farming maps. I have about 120 ex farmed and have no desire to pump any of that into any of my current characters. I'm not sure if I am just exhausted from them, but I feel like I need something new.

    I am looking to start over new with a build that prioritizes clear and speed over anything else, and since I am smooth brained I need to play a build that doesn't rely on mashing 5 buttons to do damage. What are some of your suggestion? Having build guides would be a bonus cause like I said, smooth brained.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/birish21
    [link] [comments]

    Something is wrong with my cyclone slayer

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 01:38 AM PST

    Hey guys and gals,

    I've got a level 93 slayer utilizing cyclone and I've managed to defeat Sirus, Elder and Shaper but I feel like I dont have enough HP or dps to take on the bigger challenges such as maven, uber elder och uber atziri.

    I've got okay dps but it feels like I can get more DPS out of my character but I just dont know how.

    But my biggest weakness is my HP which is only at around 4.8k and as such my biggest weakness is my survivability.

    I've got some currency (3 ex and 250 chaos) to spend but I don't know what to spend it on exactly and therefore I dont really have any specific thing to grind for, which is killing my motivation to play this game.

    Here is a link to my build, any help would be appreciated.

    https://pastebin.com/byysvnG5

    Cheers,

    submitted by /u/DonPedretti
    [link] [comments]

    Blazing Salvo Golementalist 40M+ DPS

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Hi all, I just made a post on the forums about this build, but wanted to share here as well.

    Blazing Salvo looked like a decent ability when it was released, but I havent seen much self-casting of it yet. If anyone is trying to push it into end-game, this is a good place to start.

    Video - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/940288250

    PoB - https://pastebin.com/v4AZyALe

    forum post - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3066941

    This build is very tanky with 4K+ Arcane Cloak, 40% Mind Over Matter (can get +10% more from Watcher's Eye), 40% phys reduction with armor and golems (can get more from with Stubborn Student on Small Mana Cluster), 4K elemental shield, high base life regen (golems) + Agnostic regen

    It also puts out a TON of damage, with 12-16 projectiles, each boosted by archmage. I'm at 45M dps with minimal investment.

    I'd appreciate any feedback on the build and hope some of you give it a try.

    submitted by /u/davebu
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on Cold BV PF.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 11:51 PM PST

    My current build feels good for clear and pretty tanky. But the DPS is sort of lacking looking for tips for upgrading/adjusting the build for more DPS, without losing too much tankiness.

    POB: https://pastebin.com/Tz5Z1VB9

    submitted by /u/DoTheDiggy
    [link] [comments]

    Fun final build for the league with 130 ex budget + HH ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:25 PM PST

    Just want to finish out some challenges and want to play something new while grinding some last blight maps and stuff. Any suggestions ? Doesn't really need to boss and don't really enjoy self curse shenanigans.

    submitted by /u/Not_MVP
    [link] [comments]

    What's the least expensive way to craft a high pdps axe like this one ?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:18 PM PST

    CoC Ice Nova Builds

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:37 PM PST

    So, I see Assassins, Inquisitors and Elementalists, what are the pros and cons of each one for CoC Ice Nova??

    submitted by /u/lhabib10
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another boss killer thread (sorry!)

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:03 AM PST

    I come to you - hat in hand - asking for help. I've exhausted my currency in the search for a proper boss killer build. Apparently I just can't find something that feels good and solid, which allows for some mistakes while I learn the end game bosses for the first time.

    I've been playing this game for more than 2700+ hours, but I haven't ever had a level 100 character. I have barely gotten a Shaper and Elder kill before the previous Atlas rework, and none since that. I've killed the Conquerors up until Awakening level 3, and Sirus ONCE.

    Maven? Not even close to getting a boss fight unlocked, much less fill in my entire Atlas.

    So how can you help a struggling noob like me and why am I apparently incapable of learning? Well, allow me to write you a blog post (lol) about it. I was always overwhelmed by Path of Exile and the incredible amount of systems that were put in place. I honestly believed that the moment I cleared the campaign the first time, I was done with the game. Little did I know that I had only scratched the surface of what was available. In any case I had to limit myself in terms of what I dive into each league. For instance I hadn't even crafted a single item (not even a flask) until Harvest league, but I became quite good at it after ~1 month of trial and error.

    The same applies to all other aspects of the game. I attain mastery slowly, but surely, and now the time has come for me to take on the end game and hopefully earn my place among those capable of completing all the league challenges to get the sick totems in their hideouts.

    So, what do I need? I need a build that hopefully matches most (if not all) of these criteria. I trust in your judgement and advice and hope that you will be able to help me out.

    1. Must be life-based. This is mainly due to the high cost associated with low-life and energy shield builds that I simply cannot afford.
    2. Preferably a ranged character. We all know melee builds get punished severely by nigh invisible effects on the ground due to screen clutter and I frankly don't want to risk it.
    3. Right-click build (I dislike builds that require setup, because my hand starts to hurt after playing it for a while).
    4. Budget as low as possible to get started (I can maybe dig up ~20 ex if I sell my other gear, but that's stretching it).

    Builds I've tried this league:

    -Self-Curse Occultist (map clear)

    -Burning Arrow Elementalist (solid build, but I am at 96 and lack the balls to do bosses because I fear losing experience)

    -Bladefall/Blade Blast Assassin (interesting, but very stuttery playstyle)

    -Righteous Fire Juggernaut/Chieftain

    -Molten Strike Juggernaut

    -Arc Elementalist (Enki's)

    -Holy Flame Totem Hierophant

    -CoC Ice Nova Assassin

    -Spectre Necromancer (braindead playstyle and I hate minions)

    -Cyclone Slayer

    -Glacial Cascade Miner Saboteur (work in progress at the moment)

    -Essence Drain/Contagion/Bane Occultist

    -Tornado Shot Deadeye (MF-variant)

    -Corpse Explosion/Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer

    • many more, unironically.

    Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Valfader
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated single target boss killer.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Hi, I'm looking for a dedicated boss killer for AL9 Sirus, Maven, Uber Elder, Maven Arena (feared, etc).

    Based on my research most builds are pick 2 out of the 3: Damage, Speed (clear), Tankiness. (That is until you dump at least 100+ exalts into a build, some can have all 3, like pf cold bv).

    I'm looking for a budget (starting budget around 6ex and max 20-30ex dump) bosser. I don't care if the build has 0 clear and can't map at all, I just want enough dps and tankiness to do bosses without worrying about dodging every single mechanic.

    A couple of builds of interest:
    Discharge (looks expensive on Slayer and more budget on Ele)

    Vaal Double Strike (a old classic but looks like kill or be killed, worried about Maven arena and tankiness mostly)

    Vortex Occultist (I'm a bit worried about the damage ceiling, but if I can trade aoe for damage I would gladly do that)

    • I personally don't want to play any mine build because it felt super spammy and I don't enjoy the playstyle, and yes I'm tried left mouse click detonate and other tricks for qol.
    • FYI I'm playing Cold SO Raise Spectre (Ghazzy high budget CI, 2 cluster) but my spectres sometime die from AL9 Sirus ground degen and I don't think they can survive the feared.

    I'm open to other suggestions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dainox
    [link] [comments]

    Need help making my "cheap"(30ex) cold BV tankier

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 05:18 PM PST

    So I made this build expecting it to fail miserably cause I was planning on quitting anyway. Turns out even on 30ex its pretty fucking amazing, and even somewhat tanky, at least enough for shaper tier content. But I want something for the next level, and I can put about 10ex on it, or more if necessary I can just farm.

    Here is my build: https://pastebin.com/7dgHLwNU

    My first instinct is to cap my chaos res and divine flesh. Other than that Im kinda out of idea

    submitted by /u/BusinessAgreeable795
    [link] [comments]

    Tired of dying, damage not really great too, not much

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 01:25 PM PST

    I got 5k hp, capped res and yet still dead all the time
    Look if there's something that i missing please
    I got so addicted to this, but ervery time i die its such disappointment
    https://pastebin.com/K75m7Sm4

    submitted by /u/Van_Kas
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build much crit with budget 100ex, all content, easy boss kill. I have HH.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:37 PM PST

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/kaelthas12
    [link] [comments]

    Help with BA Elementalist

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PST

    Hello! Im running an BA elementalist and its a blast...BUT im having problems with bosses and i really want to kill few, some. I would also want to finish the simulacrum because now i really cant kill the last boss and really finish it...

    So, do u have an alternative build? Or any improvements that i can do with my build?

    Pob: https://pastebin.com/iN21bWzo

    submitted by /u/mamalaso
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for build advice in terms of damage mitigation

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Here are some basic defensive numbers I will have in end game with no flasks used.

    *Life: 4915

    *ES: 8048

    *Unreserved Mana: 8037

    *Using Mind Over Matter and Divine Guidance for 40% Damage from mana after ES is drained

    *Ele Resists Capped, Chaos Resist 31% (this is with out using Atziri's Promise

    The build has no armor/block/dodge/evasion worth mentioning, nor does it have any other sources of physical mitigation. I will have massive mana and ES regeneration/leech/recharge

    I intend to use a Basalt Flask, but I am concerned I am going to be in trouble with big physical damage hits. I have never played a build like this one with high EHP and no physical mitigation.

    Am I going to struggle in late end game with these type of defenses (specifically large physical damage hits)?

    submitted by /u/biggreenegg99
    [link] [comments]

    One more mom build. Scion mom miner frostbolt. Sirus fight A8.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 12:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel