• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Best brand build for league start?

    Path of Exile Builds Best brand build for league start?


    Best brand build for league start?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys...like everyone else I'm looking to what starter I'd be doing next league.

    Due to commitments IRL i might be only able to do 1 character so it has to be able to do all content and not require me to break into GGG's bank to rob some mirrors.

    Kinda feeling the brand route cos I have enjoyed using it to level before transitioning into my actual builds.

    Am considering Storm Brand VB Power Charge Assassin but am worried it'll cost too much as a leaguestarter.

    Another good option for me would Storm Brand Ele cos I xam actually do reflect maps on this and not die.

    Big question now though...cos its a starter...would anyone be able to shed some light?

    Oh...and I know Clusters are imoortant but are they build defining or can I do a slow upgrade through the league?

    Thanks again guys!!

    submitted by /u/thenivekproject
    [link] [comments]

    Lightpoacher build

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    I really like the visuals of Spirit Burst from Lightpoacher, so I was wondering if it is possible to make it do some decent damage (damage enough for yellow/red tier maps. Shaper will probably be impossible) Anybody got some ideas?

    submitted by /u/MisterRawSushi
    [link] [comments]

    Hierophant Agnostic

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    Salutations Exiles

    Looking into building a character utilising primarily a Hybrid base for ehp, wondering what the prognosis on Agnostic is. Essentially my initial plan is that of Life/Mana/ES hybrid utilising the likes of MoM, Crown of the Inward Eye, and scaling a lot of damage via Archmage as one would expect, which makes me wonder whether utilising Agnostic and ditching Energy shield (perhaps spreading too thin going for it). As theres only so many points, however with not taking Agnostic I have access to the like of Sanctuary of Thought and Arcane will. Obviously these are not bad but I'm wondering whether the overall regen and survival provided by Agnostic, likely using Dream Fragments and Atziris Foible, would outweigh utilising ES too.

    Ideally either way I'll be using Malevolence in a Hungry Loop for an Archmage scaling BV/BFBB, Perhaps an Archmage Ignite Hexblast

    TLDR

    Life/Mana/ES - Using Vitality, Clarity and Discipline

    Or Life/Mana using Vitality and Clarity and focussing more on Mana regen?

    submitted by /u/SymruinGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Any build ideas for this bow? I keep scrapping whatever I come up with lol

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Easiest Summoner league starter?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    I have played Path of Exile a lot but I have never done a summoner build. I know it's way too early but I'd like to know what is a good league starter summoner that is quite cheap and scales well into late game? I did play Herald of Agony once many patches ago but I've heard the skill isn't very good anymore (and isn't a "real" summoner anyway). Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Jerppaknight
    [link] [comments]

    Curse Stacking Hexblast Ignite Occultist - Need someone to check if this can theoretically work

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Hi after my first 36/40 this league I'm trying to create my own build:

    https://pastebin.com/UPPaXB2j [Use pob 2.0 ]

    The main idea is to use Doedre's Skin with Eye of Malice to drop enemies resist to very low values and to stack some curses. Then I thought that since I picked up some doom nodes I could use hexblast for ignites. I did some research and the main issue is bossing since they have less effect of curses so I tried to pick some up and have x2.29 curse effect mod.

    My main concerns are:

    5k es is very low and I don't know if i can push it further than low 6k with good gear and my only hope is that curses will save my ass while bossing

    Can this work as a league starter? Replica Doedre's Damning is about 4-10 c at the start and Doedre's Skin have 65 level requirement so I will need to do all acts without it so idk if hexblast will carry me.

    Eye of Malice have small radius so I'm not sure if this will be even possible to use it comfortably.

    submitted by /u/Marcin15_10
    [link] [comments]

    CoC as starter for 3.14 to end game

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Hi, I've been playing POE for a while now, but never played a CoC build before. I usually make 1 or 2 chars only per league, and I want to do a CoC char for the next league. Do you guys have any suggestions for what build I could follow? I don't mind it being slow at first or anything like that, as long as I can get to end game and slowly gear it from there.

    submitted by /u/DaUnknown1
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else in a rare position where they have already chosen their league starters?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    So weird. Usually its only few hours, if that, before launch that I settle on a build.

    Going with Chieftain Cyclone this time. First time going with a 'mathil build' as well. Should be good.

    submitted by /u/JKLCS
    [link] [comments]

    League starter for 3.14

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    what you think guys, Elemental hit raider or burning arrow elementalist? i just saw a guide for elemental hit on youtube, i think to try it, i know its before patch notes but just wanted to practice, so anyone who play before can tell me opinion?

    submitted by /u/jeady91
    [link] [comments]

    Good warchief totem build ?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Want to play a marauder totem build this next League to take it easy and change a bit my gameplay from the usual self cast witch.. I dont know if It's meta or not, and i don't really care, not planning on playing hard this League, just want to have fun with a muscular and sexy shaman.

    Ideas ?

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Kroclegobelin
    [link] [comments]

    Bleed Bow Glad or Storm Brand Assassin/Inquis for league start

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    I've played storm brand inquis in the past but hit a wall in tier 9-10 maps. 99% sure it was because I had no clusters yet but I really enjoyed the gameplay until then. Rerolled BF/BB Chieftain afterwards and blitzed past where I hit the wall.

    Bleed bow intrigues me, as I never played a tanky bow character before. It's always nice to have pops without using an explosion chest as well.

    Maybe I should roll a bleed bow first, and then roll a storm brand character with sufficient investment?

    submitted by /u/deffypoo
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions for fast valdo's mapping builds with good bossing?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    Need help deciding what build to start with.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Title. I am planning on league starting as a some kind of scion miner so I can transition to archmage BL once I have the proper gear. Although I'm not sure what skill to use to start off with, most likely going to go with BL or salvo MoM mines just to get a strong start to the league, plus it has some similar mana based uniques that I plan on using for the archmage build. Are there any other viable low investment league starters for scion or is MoM mines still the best option. Any answer or help is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/m4ngo22
    [link] [comments]

    Good/best boss killer build.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Hey guys.

    Im looking for a nice fun build that can do most bosses, such as all maven invitations, maven writ, Sirus, Elder etc.

    Only requirement for the build is, that it has to perform good for a reasonable budget. Im not the most richest player out there, got maybe 200 raw ex.

    Im into both Minions or active skill play.

    Give me your best builds! ;)

    submitted by /u/xXFirReaXx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for linearly & infinitely scaling builds

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    Any suggestions on what builds/skills I should keep my eye on if I wanted a build that scales with currency relatively linearly ad infinitum? Preferably something that is playable as a league starter even if it might be a bit weak at first.

    During ritual I played EDC and my build hit a wall already around 200 exalts upon where it would have required multiple mirrors just to double my damage while losing on defensives and that's where I lost my interest as I already had beat most end-game content.

    submitted by /u/poegaymerlord
    [link] [comments]

    Hybrid Necromancer Carrion golems & Syndicate Operative

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Hello, check my take on a build that I saw lately and decided to build.

    Cold conversation Carrions+syndicates

    Golems 110M sirus dps Syndicates 2.5M (POB specters dps)

    Pros

    All content, Great clear speed for minions, Great boss dps

    Cons

    Expensive, Harvest, Needs headhunter for 100% Delirium

    Video

    https://youtu.be/1xsXh0VyNus

    POB

    https://pastebin.com/wr9vs5zv

    submitted by /u/Tichoh
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic rain: trickster vs pathfinder, who is better as a league starter and why?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Hi, this is the first time I want to play this type of build and am curious about stuff like leveling and gearing requiremets since I play mostly melee and dont know a whole lot about pathfinder and spell-bow builds in general. thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/xrodi
    [link] [comments]

    HoAG jugg

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Are there any up to date builds i could follow for this one? Really liked this build when i played it in synthesis.

    submitted by /u/Cortez24251
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated tanky bosser

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    I intend to run two characters next league; one dedicated bosser and one dedicated mapper. I've already decided on my mapper, so I'm looking for advice for the bosser. Doesn't need to have good clear nor be a league starter; I just need it to have very high single target and strong defences, and would slightly prefer a hit over a DoT build.

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/Seiyashi
    [link] [comments]

    Progressing DBlow/HoP league start into a bosser?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    For the past 3 leagues I've found great success picking one build (normally my starter) and using it solely for bossing later in the league.

    Barring some delicious looking new skill or an unexpected nerf I'm planning on league starting something resembling BalorMage's Dominating Blow Guardian

    Based on my research this can boss OK but not amazing. Can anyone out there comment on their experience with a related build with regard to bossing? I'm thinking Sirus/Uber Elder/non-Feared invitations.

    Full respect to any Templar ascendancy would be fine but I don't expect to have a ton of currency for min-maxed items.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/justanotherbody
    [link] [comments]

    Help with glad fb build.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:03 PM PDT

    I've been playing fb gladiator for a long time, I reached level 98 and 50% more experience. Time passed and I could never go beyond that percentage, in fact, right now I'm at 8% exp trying to level up playing white maps (I'm still level 98).

    Anyway, I want my build to be a bit more tank without losing damage, I don't have much currency and I'm currently playing on standard, so if anyone has an idea on how to improve my survival, I'd be grateful.

    pob: https://pastebin.com/WLR7VHVt

    edit: idk why pob shows my resist aren't capped, but they are capped!

    submitted by /u/xKayfandar
    [link] [comments]

    [3.13] Pestilent Strike Pathfinder and comparsion with Viper Strike - vs End Game (PoE)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Path of Building Community 2.0.0: CoC, General's Cry, Total Build DPS, Optimisations and more

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Next steps for neglected Spectre necro

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I'm looking for some guidance on my Raise Spectre necro who is getting more and more neglected. Following Kay's Pure Spectre guide which is fantastic! Still quite new to PoE. A few points below I've noted but haven't gotten to due to cost/time. If you have tips for how to farm it, all help is appreciated! Atm I start dying around T14-16 and Conquerors (m***f****n Al-Hezmin poison)

    - 6Link soooo expensive (due to +1# spec)

    - lab enchanting helm with 40% dmg incr by spectre

    - is my wand/ring actually triggering fire or cold dmg to do Elemental Equilibrium correctly??

    - looking for large gem w/ Feasting Fiends and Renewal (as in Kay's guide)

    - +1int amulet would free up boots to craft something better w/ ms, res, +1 lvl spec

    - crafting more badass wand with +2 lvl minion and minion dmg/atkspeed/life

    Am I missing something or what order should I prioritize these?

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/vcxTA2Ln

    I still lack 500k DPS (or 300%) per spec compared to Kay. My assessment of Kay vs me in my PoB understanding: https://imgur.com/a/w4PleBF

    submitted by /u/Narrow-Hand3957
    [link] [comments]

    Duo (Elementalist Golem&Aurabot) Questions

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    Hi, it's me again.

    We had a blast with the switch from phys to cold (Triad's Grip, Frostbite&Elemental Weakness). Freezing T16 bosses is fun. Shaper, Elder and Uber Atziri were a joke. We failed the Feared, so we stopped aiming for 36/40. (I think lack of damage.)

    Next stop: 3.14 with even more damage.

    We would like to use * Elementalist Carrion Golem with Triad Grip and just Minion Cluster Jewels * Ascendant(?) LL Aurabot for Hatred, Haste, three Purities and some other defensive auras, and dual curse for negative cold resistance The golems have way more range and somehow damage, it seems. The goal is to fi

    Questions

    • Is there a summoner which profits more from having a aurabot?
    • Is ascendant the solid choice here? Since we would use an elementalist for the qol and defensive effects, there is no other Mistress of Sacrifice active.
    • Should the elementalist go CI or Shav for Discipline from the aurabot?
    • Are there some auras the elementalist should provide instead of the aurabot?

    This is all considering, we will make around 50ex in the league.

    submitted by /u/NurSchoeneDinge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel