• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 25, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Lowlife (Petrified Blood) Lacerate max block bleed Gladiator. Is it possible and viable?

    Path of Exile Builds Lowlife (Petrified Blood) Lacerate max block bleed Gladiator. Is it possible and viable?


    Lowlife (Petrified Blood) Lacerate max block bleed Gladiator. Is it possible and viable?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    So I've been thinking...

    I'm currently working on lowlife bleed gladiator, dual wielding. Pretty usual I would say. I've been thinking though, is it possible to make that build work and be viable with max block 1H + shield (The Surrender preferably, but that may be too much, so maybe just rare shield)? And what kind of gear would it take, especially weapon? Currently I'm using 2x Dreadbeak.

    What are good bleed DPS numbers nowadays?

    submitted by /u/Phosphoester
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about trying SSF for the first time next league. What are some tried and tested builds?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    As the title states, I'd like to try SSF next league.

    pre-patch notes and changes, what would you guys recommend?

    Not really interested in Minion builds, pretty much anything else is fine.

    submitted by /u/JKLCS
    [link] [comments]

    Chainbreaker Berserk Is Still Insane For Channeling Builds

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    CoC Ice Spear Ascendant 3.14 Showcase + POB (Check Comments)

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Question about burning arrow

    Posted: 24 May 2021 11:22 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I went the ever so popular Burning Arrow elementalist for my second build this league and i've had an absolute blast with it. Last night i veiled slammed my gloves and got a physical damage converted to lightning mod. I read that the build ignites no matter the damage type, but i just wanted to make sure that i haven't ruined my gloves completely. Thankful for answers!

    submitted by /u/Led94
    [link] [comments]

    Need craft help what to unveil for Ele hit raider

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    Build comparison

    Posted: 25 May 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me the pros and cons between: Worb occultist Vs worb slayer? BA elementalist Vs fire burst elementalist?

    submitted by /u/Ladoona
    [link] [comments]

    Torn between going further on GS Champ or switch

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Really at odds on what to do here. Right now, I am rocking my SSF starter GS champ which is fairly competent, managed to kill A4 Sirus but I feel that going that extra mile is pretty damn hard, particularly getting the HP I would need to make low life feel better.

    Would you try and perfect this as much as you can or is the ceiling too much out of reach? What would it take?

    https://poe.ninja/challengessf/builds/char/2sleepy/Baernoloth?i=0&search=name%3Dbaern

    The temptation is that I actually found an abyssuss, rislathas coil and even the redblade banner shield, so in theory, I could go Generals Cry berserker (I have the char leveled to 89). But I do not know whether the build would work without a Paradoxica which I will 99% not get. I am not exactly trustworthy towards build guides that suggest budget versions of anything without showcasing them because it typically ends with non functioning builds.

    What would be your take?

    submitted by /u/cmudo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an HC private trade league for some fun

    Posted: 25 May 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    anyone running any of those hc private leagues with crazy mods I would like to try my chances with a friend I searched the internet but couldn't find an indexer of private leagues on Poe site if anyone knows one please let us know

    submitted by /u/Lightmare_GR
    [link] [comments]

    Build to farm New Vastir (Harbinger) juiced map (beyond, nemesis, etc)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I am thinking about doing a build to farm juiced maps.

    I was searching through Poe Ninja and there's no clear best for my purpose.

    I am thinking about:

    • COC Ice Nova (seems to be the most popular)
    • CoC Ice Spear
    • Penance Brand
    • BA Elementalist

    What do you guys think it's the best build to do these kind of maps.

    I am currently farming a HeadHunter, around 50 EX missing.

    submitted by /u/cucol
    [link] [comments]

    Got a 6-link doryani prototype. Any recommended builds?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Got bored of character looking to reroll. Anything with a templar or witch ascendancy?

    submitted by /u/Lil_common
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions to boost damage

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Hi

    Im looking at what I should upgrade next to boost my damage.

    I have been thinking about buying Replica emberwake, but I dont know if its a good investment.

    I have roughly 15 Ex

    https://pastebin.com/fkw966nJ

    submitted by /u/Bonnestagen
    [link] [comments]

    Freezing Pulse Totems vs Awakener.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:27 AM PDT

    Level 91, Toxic Rain/Raider (Zizaran pre TR Nerf) build, XBox, Ultimatum, advice

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Link to Char: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/xbox/view-profile/Dublisto/characters

    This is my first real attempt at running late game, first true character, first season. The learning curve of this game has been brutal. But, I'm trying to learn how to do all this in poe builder, and it's a little tougher when playing on Xbox. I had to actually pull out my laptop instead of just researching stuff on my phone. I'm trying to get to the point of scaling to beat the Elder/Shaper etc. So far, the real killer has been Xbox rubberbanding lag. I can solo T14+ and haven't really tried T16 bosses cause of fear of lag and loss of xp. But, does anything stick out to you guys as just "bad for late game" that I need to upgrade or phase out. I'm in process of upgrading my pots currently, so I'm aware of that. Also, would the AOE Carcass Jack be a better suit for this TR build? I'm not sure how much "chaos damage" versus AOE damage difference is due to the 3.14 nerf. I'm going to ditch my non-chaos damage ring and upgrade to a better since my ele resistances are pretty much capped. Also, I have followed zizaran's build on POE builder, but there's some content in there I just don't really know how to craft etc. Aspect of the spider is the first one that comes to mind. Anyways, any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/dublisto
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Replica Allure (Gain +50 Life when you Taunt) work every hit?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I don't have a Champion to test it out, so I'm asking here. If you equip the Replica Allure claw and have 100% chance to taunt on hit, will you gain +50 life every time you hit? Or does the first taunt instance have to expire first? I'm in the lab cookin up some hipster builds and want to know the answer to this one :)

    submitted by /u/MastaPlanMan
    [link] [comments]

    Crossroads between three builds. CoC ass/pathfinder, Ball lightning hiero, or Ele hit raider.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Main objective. level 100.

    Ive been off and on, my currency situation, at best is dire. once I start my build I will be doing various atlas strats to obtain currency, once finishing a9 164/164.

    30 ex is my budget really, and I don't mind if I have to upgrade, my MAIN goal is 100 , everything else is whatever.

    Alternatively, i assume int stackers have been nerfed, or the price range is astronomical.

    Anyways, I have a 93 raider right now, but i'm willing to reroll.

    I'm just unsure what can realistically be done right now for my price range. If you have any other suggestions, please do let me know.

    submitted by /u/siegah
    [link] [comments]

    [3.14] Cold to Fire Reap LL INQ - Sirus (AL8) - Alloces

    Posted: 24 May 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Purifying flame CoC scion - Videos showcase - All content viable!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Cyclone Champion Build Question

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I have been toying with my Cyclone Champion build for a while, but not matter what variation I pursue, I either give up way too much damage or way too much tank.

    Here it is currently: https://pastebin.com/LrTuzn2s

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/PoeThrowAway420
    [link] [comments]

    Need PC friends.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Looking to make a few friends to play POE with, I have 500 hours into the game and I'm finally comfortable with crafting and making builds, I'm looking for a few people to play the game with and or a few newbies to take under my wing. I have discord and will use voice chat. IGN: Gimmezomgaming

    Edit: I play on Texas realm but I'm stable on any US server.

    submitted by /u/Gimmezombeer
    [link] [comments]

    Help with these DOT gloves please? Burning arrow elementalist build.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    What to replace Death's Oath with?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Hey guys.

    I've been messing around with an Occultist + Death's Oath + Caustic Rain build BUT I decided to get more tanky beucase I was having terrible experience with bosses and Ultimatum encounters (dying too much). I replaced my chest with something temporary and I'd like your help in two things:

    1) How can I make my occultist tankier and less vulnerable? Should I sacrifice some DPS for more tankiness? (PS: is Despair mandatory? I'm using a combo óf Impresence + Viridi's Veil which give me free Despair (aura) + 30% increased Despair effect from the helmet. If I change the helmet, Depair won't be so effective unless I can find something else with similar stats. If I change the amulet, I'd have to let go of one of the other 3 auras in order to use Despair).

    2) What can I use to kill mobs now? I'm trying Soulrend in the chest + Greater Multiple Projectiles. It kills mobs but has low DPS, low area effect and is very slow to cast. I could use Caustic Arrow from the bow for that purpose, replacing some support gem with GMP or Arrow Nova and then changing back for single targets. PS: I removed almost all passive tree points from area effect since I'm not using Death's Oath anymore.

    By the way, where is my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/qdgwa8p5

    Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/hiyo_silver
    [link] [comments]

    Help with General's Cry/Blade Flurry dps

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Hello! So I decided to try out the general's cry blade flurry combo.

    here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/Fgah1jEU

    I've only just reached lvl 89, and I've got some upgrades to get to, but my dps currently feels a bit underwhelming. Wanted to check I was on the right path.

    What I understood from reading up is that:

    I want at least 10 aps so my mirages get a full channel out

    I want just over 1.3s cooldown, so (when I get a +1 mirages helm), I have good uptime on 6 mirages

    instant war cries + cwc desecrate cyclone infused channelling is the way to go

    impale + crit is stronk

    I decided on a Gladiator cause I prefer tankier characters, and of the tanky ascendancies this one seemed the easiest to get high aps on, due to challenger charges. Champ has impale stuff and attacks can't miss, but it was hard to get 10aps. Berserker makes it easy to get high aps, but doesn't have much defense. Jugg has crazy tankiness, but again, hard to get that high attack speed. Glad seemed like a nice compromise.

    I haven't got a crit body armor yet, but I've got a crit corrupted Old One's Tentacles and a decent Paradoxica (attack speed when a rare/unq is nearby rather than straight up attack speed, but it does the job). My defense feels decent - I can do t16 ultis with fairly aggressive map mods consistently. I am far, far away from melting bosses though. Does that come with crit chance? Or do I just need to invest more in attack speed in tree so I can ditch Faster Attacks/Ancestral Protector in favor of Maim/Ancestral Warchief?

    submitted by /u/crashlanding87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel