• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 13, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds New player, currently level 87 Cyclone Slayer. I can clear T10-T11 maps no problem but get wrecked by the Citadel bosses. Not sure what I should prioritize upgrading in my build

    Path of Exile Builds New player, currently level 87 Cyclone Slayer. I can clear T10-T11 maps no problem but get wrecked by the Citadel bosses. Not sure what I should prioritize upgrading in my build


    New player, currently level 87 Cyclone Slayer. I can clear T10-T11 maps no problem but get wrecked by the Citadel bosses. Not sure what I should prioritize upgrading in my build

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Build here: https://pastebin.com/trD9eXme

    I'm modelling my build on Furty's cyclone slayer build here: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ultimate-cyclone-slayer-build-guide Unfortunately his guide is very endgame/experienced user oriented...and as a first-time player I'm struggling to figure out what I should do at this point in my build. I'm pretty sure my HP isn't high enough and I think I can sacrifice resistances to upgrade HP, but I'm not sure even how to do that...just trade for Tier 1 HP rings or better versions of my uniques?

    Any insights into improving a build generally would be appreciated as a noob!

    submitted by /u/nulspace
    [link] [comments]

    Documentation & Research: Witchhunter's Judgement Burst (3.14 Buff) is patchwork nutty single-target damage (re-upload)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Indigon/Manastorm CoC Nova Pathfinder - Now with Hydrosphere and Freezing Pulse (repost because of loud audio)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Hall of Grandmaster Builds

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    I want to Find a build to can somewhat safely Farm HoGM, the last time i did it it was a arc miner but im wanting to play a different build does anyone know any good builds that currently work somewhat decently.

    submitted by /u/Megadankmeme
    [link] [comments]

    Help choosing an Autobomber

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I've come to the point, where I want to have a comfortable zoom clearer for myself (3rd char) and i was looking into a autobomber. I'm asking here for help, because I saw 3 variants, which were interesting, but i have no clue which would be the best.

    Fireburst autobomber with inpulsa / Self-Chill fireburst autobomber (no inpulsa)/ Regular Herald of Thunder autobomber (Asenaths / inpulsa)

    I mostly want to play it to clear simulacrum and fast clear breach/legions. Budget is like 30-40 ex min, depending when i sell my stuff.

    Any recommendations with links / pobs?

    Thanks for helping!

    submitted by /u/WhOiZJoo
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on how to continue

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Hey, guys, I have some questions regarding my carrion golem summoner build.

    First off, is stun immunity needed when playing an ES based character? Sure, I get stunned a little, especially in ultimatums, but that is mostly an annoyance (that's also the sole reason I got Unwavering stance in the first place) and not something that usually gets me killed. If I specced out of Unwavering stance, I'd have 3 passive points to waste on something else.

    Second, how would it be possible to further increase my carrion golem damage? I seem to have a very low damage output in contrast to, well, every other carrion summoner build. I have about 40ex of currency saved up for any improvements and, if it would actually be worthwhile, respeccing into necromancer (although I have absolutely no idea how necro golemancers scale their damage output to such outrageous heights- aura effect modifiers are something I never played around with). It was always a plan to spec into necro, but then I never got around to it because I just cannot properly wrap my mind around it.

    Any other advice/tip is always welcome.

    Thanks!

    https://pastebin.com/T2RmqD9H

    submitted by /u/Xyxtyx
    [link] [comments]

    Alberon's Warpath + Ghastly Theatre Assassin

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Hello all, this is my second build guide so any advise is really appreciated!

    You know those builds where as soon as you respec into it, you just feel magical? This is one of those and I couldn't wait to share; note that it definitely hasn't been tested far, yet, but builds like this aren't very new and I just added my own spin to it.

    This build focuses on pumping out a ton of damage via strength stacking while being relatively tanky and immune to elemental ailments. I saw the shield Ghastly Theatre and for a 1c shield, it makes our build insane. We focus on getting hit once every 4s and whether it depletes or our shield maintains through that hit, we get high defensive or offensive bonuses.

    Videos:
    T12 Relic Chambers Full Trail (w/Lv11 gems and horrible gear; just after respec)

    Pros:
    -Full elemental ailment avoidance + 70% bleed avoidance
    -Max evasion (if you've been hit recently) and near-max dodge with Mistwalker
    -Speedy clear; Vaal PS picks up the damage in Trials
    -Decent regen + leech is
    -High life (7k+ at full build)
    -1,000 damage Physical Aegis to protect "squishy" evasion boi
    -Power, Frenzy, and Endurance charges!
    Cons:
    -Possibility to die to 1 shots, until you hit high life via strength
    -Attribute stacking can get expensive
    -Single-target poison DPS means investment
    **Mandatory "poison needs to ramp" con**

    I'll update this guide as I go along and respond to any comments, but so far I feel really great running it and wouldn't have posted the build this quickly otherwise. If you're running a similar build, let me know how I can improve this one and I'll be glad to make the changes!

    My imported gear at time of first video (horrible gear):
    https://pastebin.com/2ganQw82

    Full End-Game PoB (semi-min-maxed):
    https://pastebin.com/JYV002hG

    **Note*\*
    As stated above, this build is a work-in-progress. I uploaded this early because it feels good currently and want feedback from others who have tried the Ghastly Theatre shield or run a similar build.

    submitted by /u/Soulune
    [link] [comments]

    What to transition my arc elementalist to for more dmg and survivability? [50ex-75ex budget]

    Posted: 12 May 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Started with the Omnipotent Arc Elementalist build. Been grinding out maps and saved up enough currency to switch to another mid-league build.

    What is the best elementalist build out there right now that I could look into switching to given my budget that would yield me more dps and tankiness then what I'm currently doing.

    5800 life + 3500 Energy Shield but feel like a glass cannon.

    submitted by /u/Kallaan12
    [link] [comments]

    Strongest minion build right now?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    I want the strongest balance between damage, tankyness and speed. Budget doesnt matter.

    Aura stacker minion? Golems? Spectre? Necro? Elementalist?

    Hope would be apreciated.

    submitted by /u/Bonghokage
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help new player with my build?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have been playing path of exile since this league start, and I have copied a build from a guide. It is going pretty well, but i'm wondering where the massive DPS difference between my build and the build from the guide comes from? Their weapon is a lottttt better than mine, so that will be a huge difference, but im wondering if i'm doing something wrong or if its mainly the weapon and crit.

    guide build https://pastebin.com/mr8aUz9M my build https://pastebin.com/hg9nZTaB

    submitted by /u/Eff078
    [link] [comments]

    Novice player wondering where to go from here

    Posted: 13 May 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/4VEbQjLq

    This is my second league and I am trying to get to sirus this time with spectre summoner.

    I just got to red maps and they are punishing me pretty hard, so have been stuck on level 89, just wondering what I should do to progress my build from here as before the thing I was set on most was getting to 5 specters, now that I have reached that place I am stuck on how to upgrade my character to clear the harder content.

    submitted by /u/Lickiecat
    [link] [comments]

    Cyclone CoC Ice Nova LL Assassin survivability issues

    Posted: 12 May 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Hey all, I managed to get a ton of great help here the last time I asked, and I'd appreciate some more again if you'd take the time :)

    So I was running a Glacial Cascade Miner that I ended up respeccing due to survivability issues, and figured Cyclone CoC Nova looked like a lot of fun. I've been really enjoying it running Shavronne's Wrappings with Prism Guardian and Presence of Chayula. Auras stacked to heck and it's really cool, but I'm struggling pretty often with survivability. Bosses are okay, generally, since my DPS isn't half bad.

    I'm sort of at a point where I'm not too sure what to do for survivability other than pumping currency into higher ES gear. Sitting at 7.5k ES right now and when my flasks are up it's not often that I die, but general bosses are pretty bad with Ghost Reaver lowering my ES recharge rate and if my Cinderswallow flask is down it's pretty much game over for me. Can't even get past level 91 on this build as it stands right now.

    I was reading a lot of similar threads this past hour from people with this exact same issue, but most of them look like they're from Metamorph league and I'm not too sure what to go for.

    One thing I was looking at is going for Caustic Inoculation, but that makes me lose out on quite a lot of DPS from lack of Prism Guardian auras. But I feel like it could be worth it if I can get some form of mitigation on here other than spin to heal. Generally though, I don't find Chaos damage to be that much of an issue, even sitting at just 0% Chaos resistance with Chayulas, I'm generally alright.

    Four upgrades that I want to make soon are Transcendant Flesh on the left of the Passives tree where my Watcher's eye is, replacing my belt with a Crusader Crystal variant for increased max shield, and some corrupted blood immunity because it sucks and I just hate it, so so so much, and Tranquility on my amulet. But if I'm going CI, I'd imagine I can replace Chayula's with something nicer that I can put Tranq on instead?

    So I know that a nice shield with lots of ES and ES on block would be good, Vaal Regalia with as much ES as possible for my chest and a good amulet would all go a long way to bumping me up to 9k+ ES. But wouldn't this come at the sacrifice of quite a lot of DPS? I'm losing my auras and general DPS bumps from other passives on the tree I'd need to replace.

    I guess my question is, could anybody recommend some nice gear upgrades and passive changes that I could go for to still maintain good DPS and have better survivability? Is CI even worth it?

    Thanks!

    My PoB for anybody who'd like to take a look :)

    submitted by /u/Cloud_Motion
    [link] [comments]

    Ground slam zerk or Earthshatter champ?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    Is on build better than the other?

    submitted by /u/TheCrimsonHaybaler
    [link] [comments]

    Boss on a 1 ex budget -- Dual Dreadbeak Berserker Cyclone (or your choice of skill)

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Delving build advice

    Posted: 13 May 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Im not ashamed to say that I absolutely love Delving, I love it more than I love my pet Pig, Quick Ben.
    Anyhoooo. Delving is my thing, at the moment I am playing Enki's Arc witch and I want to know is it worth investing my 2 Exalt's into this build or start a more tankier build?
    If you think I should reroll, what should it be? Bearing in mind I am brassick. (skint).

    submitted by /u/Gavstjames
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for suggestions to improve ele-hit raider.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    I've been following a guide by Navandis, https://pastebin.com/XXwDwdAB, and this what I currently have:

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Zerrigan/characters?characterName=pewpewboomboompewpew

    I switched out the anger for petrified blood to help with the RIPS. I'm starting to run high tier corrupted red maps and am noticing if I roll damage mods I can die pretty quickly, but if I roll safer mods such as giving mobs more life, it is taking me quite a while to kill them. Where do you think I can make the biggest gains per currency spent? I have about 10ex to spend.

    I know I need to upgrade my bow, but the suggested bows are more expensive than what I can afford. Likewise, I need to upgrade and 6link my armor, but again this is outside of my price range.

    submitted by /u/zerrigan
    [link] [comments]

    I want to make it to lvl 100. What else can I do?

    Posted: 12 May 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/vQHD8ZvE

    I'm playing in standard. At the moment I have 2 ex but I have a lot of items I can sell or use. I've been fiddling a lot with my tree and skills to find the right combination to keep me alive.

    I survive most things, but I still sometimes die to one-shots. The last few things that killed me were being in a 40% delirious map (I'm assuming I got slowed and then hit by several of the exploding homing balls), and Legions.

    Any advice is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/BenAdaephonDelat
    [link] [comments]

    new player seeking advice for coc ice nova ass

    Posted: 13 May 2021 01:21 AM PDT

    Hi I just started playing poe around 3 weeks ago and currently playing coc ice nova ass after starting as bb/bf.

    I have about 15 ex to spend and need advice on what my next upgrades should be.

    my pob: https://pastebin.com/HLFShTES

    thanks !!! :)

    submitted by /u/deseng0313
    [link] [comments]

    Lancing steel ascendancy

    Posted: 13 May 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm going to do my second character after an amazing ed/contagion I have around 50-70ex to spend

    I want to do a lancing steel but i can notice that we can go champion 50%poe ninja or raider 30%

    Have u an idea about pros/cons

    Ty a lot

    submitted by /u/Prodio
    [link] [comments]

    Coc Ngamahu Ice Spear

    Posted: 12 May 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I created a build specifically for if you intend to play in a group with an aura bot

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Looking for Bosser for a Beginner

    Posted: 12 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty new to endgame POE. Playing Storm Brand ATM and I think I have enough damage to do bosses (2M+) , but the build is squishy and unforgiving so I keep dying. Maps are going great and can clear almost all T16 Ultimatums depending on modifiers. First time full atlas bonus completion and got all watchstones today. So now I want to progress into bossing.

    I am looking for a Tanky bosser to learn the fights. Decent Map clear and good at ultimatums would be preferred, because I don't think I'd like to keep switching between characters.

    Disclaimer: As I am new to the game second league and the last league I played is Betrayal I am not so good and making currency. I have around 15-20 ex. If I sell gear from current char maybe 30 ex. As cheap as possible preferred. Thanks for the help!

    PS: I wanted to add my PoB but getting error while trying to export and can't find a fix

    submitted by /u/QuinJustQuin3
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner player, need a cyclone build.

    Posted: 12 May 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    Im looking for a decent cyclone build. Currently my armabrand has hit a wall and it is too squishy. 10 ex investment, but something that can scale. Looked around but it is very confusing for a new player to understand the difference in builds. I Just want to clear t16 maps/ultimatums and not get one shot by everything. Im not sure if slayer or glad is better or even the difference. Just whatever clears faster/tanky/movement speed. COC builds if works with 10 ex I dont mind.

    submitted by /u/uropeanguy12
    [link] [comments]

    3.14 - Death Oath 1M DoT DPS ( 2M when enemies on low life (50%))

    Posted: 12 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel