• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 1, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds What build can I make with this?

    Path of Exile Builds What build can I make with this?


    What build can I make with this?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Enki has done a written guide for Zizaran's Exsanguinate Ascendant

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Poison DD

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    Voidforge Sweep Raider | Farms Ultimatums Easily | Clear Whole Screen | 10M+ DPS

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Looking for help picking a new build

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    been playing spectres the next couple weeks and looking for something new to play, what builds work the best for bossing/mapping with 15-20ex investment?

    submitted by /u/hyrenfreak
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your best Off-Meta build that can be made on a relative budget?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    So I've been playing PoE for a few years now and the most fun I ever have is when I'm playing Janky off-meta builds that perform unexpectedly well.

    My favourite builds I've ever done include a Brutus Lead Sprinkler Molten strike build when I first started playing (albeit it's not that off-meta) but things like poison molten strike, viper strike pathfinder, a low-life divine ire build were some that I also loved playing.

    So what's your really fun off-meta build that still performs well? I've seen a Self-Chill berserker floating around that seems interesting but would love to hear about some cool builds!

    submitted by /u/Doherty98
    [link] [comments]

    Best trapper build?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Hi, i'm doing standard

    I'm looking for a end-game dps headhunter zoom zoom trapper build and I want to know the differences among 7 popular saboteur builds.

    1. glacial cascade
    2. ball lightning
    3. fireball
    4. lightning trap
    5. purifying flame
    6. explosive trap
    7. blazing salvo

    what do you think is the best out of 7 builds?

    submitted by /u/rainymofoday
    [link] [comments]

    How to craft my perfect amulet?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for the best way to craft the following amulet: - Level 22 Vitality - Physical as extra lighting - Reduced mana reservation - Probalby some +es/%es

    And right now my idea is to get 22 vit/phys as lighting shaper base with open suffix and redeemer orb it trying to hit t1 RMR, but my question is if there is any better/less rng way to do it (craftofexlie shows 1/16 chance to hit t1 RMR on >=76 base and 1/14 on <=75 base)

    submitted by /u/Present-Recover5096
    [link] [comments]

    A build to use my headhunters full potential?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Hey i got my headhunter this league and wanted to play a build that utilizes it to full potential. It should be able to do all the end game content, a fast mapper and „tanky" enough for ultimatums and bosses.

    I was thinking about Grimros Tornado Shot Raider or a Int Stacking Wander but i can't decide.

    What do you guys think? Is there an even better build?

    submitted by /u/AlwaysDatKid
    [link] [comments]

    Orb of Storms build

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Archmage hiero: Arc vs Ball Lightning?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm really enjoying mapping on my archmage arc hierophant league starter atm but noticed my single target damage seems kinda low. I was looking at improvements for dps I could do as eventually I'd like to do some bossing and I came across the archmage ball lightning build and it seems like it has insane DPS and pretty good for bossing. I can't even find a build guide for archmage arc hiero, so I've just been copying PoeDan79 mostly.

    Was wondering pros and cons of archmage arc vs archmage ball lightning? Which is better? I play hardcore and I noticed most of the hierophants on the HC ladder use arc, vs most on the softcore ladder use ball lightning/storm brand. Is there a reason for that?

    Here's my character: https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/FrozenSoviet/FrozenIHateEleReflect?i=27&search=class%3DHierophant%26sort%3Ddps

    submitted by /u/DignitasAwayAcc
    [link] [comments]

    CoC Ice Nova Novice

    Posted: 01 May 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    I'm a novice trying a CoC Ice Nova build. I feel super squishy and die all the time and I'm not sure what to do about it. Also, do you have advice on where I should go next for upgrades?

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/UnX23Hw7

    submitted by /u/NeoShootxr
    [link] [comments]

    Clean T16 Ultimatum and Trialmaster with Frost Bomb

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Want to play cyclone build on ps4, what would be the easiest/best that CAN do all content?

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Topic title really. Cyclone slayer or any cwc build? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/UKU-Rules
    [link] [comments]

    Need a ELE-HIT RAIDER POB

    Posted: 01 May 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    Looking for a elemental hit raider i have. 200ex budget

    submitted by /u/kingshifty1
    [link] [comments]

    Assasin Poison Prolif build that isn't BBBF/BV?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Love poisons but pretty sick of these builds. Can't think of anything that comes to mind that I could scale well. Maybe Venom Gyre?

    submitted by /u/defury
    [link] [comments]

    CI or LL CoC Ice Nova with HH

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    Just got a HH and currently CI CoC Ice Nova, was wondering if it's worth it to invest towards LL instead?

    submitted by /u/DrDavidFN
    [link] [comments]

    Adding a veiled mod to an item

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    As per title, how do you do that now? I tried Aisling in research and she gives veiled chaos orbs. Is there a new way or they removed this option of adding veiled mods? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/vito1989
    [link] [comments]

    Help me.

    Posted: 01 May 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    Looking to make a great bossing build for around 12ex .

    My freezing pulse totem character let me down. Not my play style at all 😔

    submitted by /u/AngryWhiteMane
    [link] [comments]

    SSF viable T14+ Ultimatum builds?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Hello exiles. I'm playing in my first SSF private league. Bad time I know, post-Famine nerfs, as crafting in SSF was easier in 3.13, but here we are and my first 3 builds are getting massacred in ultimatums. I've scoured this subreddit for the last couple days and everything I'm seeing seems to not quite deliver in SSF, but maybe I'm wrong.

    I know gearing is more difficult in SSF, and I'm a dad/husband with a full time job, so I can't no-life. I'm thinking of going for a Facebreaker champion or gladiator (I had a good one drop, as well as an abyssus). I know Glad is harder to gear, and a Surrender is probably not likely (but ya never know). Maybe that's a bad move. I've never played one so I don't know.

    What builds have you fellow SSF players had success with in late game ultimatums?

    submitted by /u/Severinze
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to use Rage support?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Hi, i'm kind of a new player trying to learn and modify a build guide. The guide I'm following isn't updated for 3.14 and it used to use the Chainbreaker node to generate rage, but Chainbreaker got nerfed to unusable this league. I'm trying to keep the rage mechanic in my build by using the Rage support gem instead, at first I tried giving it to Ancestral Protector since its already a part of the build but turns out the totem gets the rage and not me. If totems don't work then all I got left is leap slam and flicker strike. I don't want to waste a support slot for flicker since i'd lose out on dps, and using leap slam to generate rage i've tested that and it's too much time wasted manually slamming just to build it up. I'm wondering if there's any skills out there good for generating rage quickly on the side, or if i should just give up trying to keep rage in the build. And no I'm not a marauder. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/StormCloudSeven
    [link] [comments]

    PoE Planner

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    New to poe, what should i change or upgrade next to get more tankyness and minion damage :)

    https://poeplanner.com/b/dud

    submitted by /u/Kentzuuuu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for some help fixing up my build

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Ive kind of run into a wall DPS wise. Any advice to get more DPS without spending a ton or am I better just farming currency and switching builds?

    I am on T16 maps but bosses and stuff die way too slowly.

    https://pastebin.com/NnwTtFWS

    submitted by /u/-PM-Me-Big-Cocks-
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to make a Hyper-Tanky CwDT/non-moving character. Any advice would be great

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I am looking to make a build that can pretty much AFK anything. This is more of a challenge to myself than something that is meant to be good for a broad audience. I have come up with several ideas for skills to use and build templates but am not sure which one would synergize the best with what I am trying to do.

    As far as content to do with this...one word: Simulacrums. I don't know if it is possible but if it is then I want to find a way to do it. This is harder than a T16 Blighted map for instance because everything slowly comes at you from the outside of the screen whereas in simulacrums mobs spawn everywhere and bosses hit really hard.

    For a baseline as far as I can tell the DPS for whatever skill is used needs to be at a minimum 3-5mill.

    Spells that might work for this: VD, BF/BB, ???

    Character "shells" I think could be possible for this: ES guardian with Aegis Aurora/Memory Vault, MoM Agnostic/Arcane Cloak, Petrified Blood Low-Life, something Jugg? (everything will need to have max block as far as I can tell)

    • For the guardian ES tank the mechanics are pretty well known, Aegis/memory vault/ Shaper's Touch/ Rainbowstride
    • For the MoM Agnostic: Cloak of Defiance, Crown of the Inward Eye, Enduring mana flask
    • Petrified blood: Berzerk, Daresso's courage, Pain Attunement, Hardened Scars,

    Something I think whichever all the builds should consider: Viridi's Veil, Natural Affinity, Life/ES on hit Watcher's eye, Doppelgänger Guise (sane stance), Strength of Blood, Enduring Cry, Enduring Composure, max block

    The overall goal would be one of two things, either to talk to the Delerium guy and literally walk into the center and start my infinite CwDT loop or hold down my right-click and piano flask until the wave is over.

    For the CwDT build, I assume I will have to use the Heartbound Loop Ring and the summon skeleton infinite loop. For the hold right click and don't move version would probably need to be spell slinger or at least part of the system would have to be automated. Either version would most likely want to use Natural Affinity because it gives a stacking buff for not moving.

    What got me thinking about the idea was a couple of builds using some of the above concepts:

    CWDT Auto Cast Storm Brand:
    https://youtu.be/KeLsKDzVVaI

    Scion CWDT Blade Blast/Bladefall:
    https://youtu.be/EhLuxBJozsc

    LL CWDT Poison Blade Blast:
    https://youtu.be/wqhxg3PBXDw

    If anyone has any guidance or ideas on how to make this work that would be amazing and highly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/viper949
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 1 button play style again

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Hey all came here last league for a 1 button play style build because of RSI and this game hatred for people with it lol. Anyway I am back again and I'm looking for a build that is of course 1 button play style is affordable (meaning 1 or 2 ex max I like to upgrade gradually) and can do everything.

    Never tried auto bombers I'm interested but no idea how

    Minions I played a lot last league so maybe not unless it's something new

    I like cyclone but never feel tanky enough

    I hate needing 6 links so would be great of it worked on a 5 link.

    Thank you everyone for your help once again I look forward to seeing what you come up with you all really helped last league!

    submitted by /u/darkpython
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel