• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds What build would benefit well from this?

    Path of Exile Builds What build would benefit well from this?


    What build would benefit well from this?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    [3.14] - Scion Exsanguinate/Reap CoC - 2 NEW Skills Melt Everything!

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Whats the totem meta look like?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    In heist I played FP totems as my first totem build in years and actually really ended up enjoying it. Been looking to re roll into something totem based for a bit now but am kind of disappointed by whats our there. From what I see freezing pulse looks like the top dog by a considerable margin. FP seems to be the only build that can both clear and boss with some sort of competence.

    Dark pact looks neat but the single target without chilling seems pretty ass. Divine ire looks neat but again the single target looks really bad. Ele hit ballistas seem to be kind of trash for QoL and clearing but do bossing well. Is there anything that stands up to FP totems really?

    submitted by /u/BigDadNads420
    [link] [comments]

    Was trying to make a storm brand helmet, ended up with this with one horror essence. Do I roll over this? Are there any builds that would want to use this helmet?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Ez mode boss killer for 30-50ex

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Any builds in that price range that has good dps and is moderately tanky?

    submitted by /u/CallousedPhallus
    [link] [comments]

    I'm tired of dying a lot this league especially to ultimatums. What are the best proven tanky builds that do well starting with 1-5ex? Please provide a guide if you can

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    When I mean tanky builds I mean tanky builds that rarely dies, not fake tanky builds that rely on a 9ex watcher's eye with es on hit. That could be one of the layers of defense but shouldn't be the main defence on a low budget/starter build to start off. With 1 to 5ex I'd like to hope the build is tanky to start off but I'm not expecting it to be zoom zoom as well. And no, PF TR isn't tanky. I tried that last league but don't know why people say it's tanky with less than 5k HP. I was always getting one shotted and I properly followed Remi's guide.

    submitted by /u/TheCh0sen0ne-
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for boss killer build suggestions

    Posted: 11 May 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm looking for a solid boss killer build that I can start with low to medium budget around +10ex. I'd rather not play any piano builds like Champ EQ, tried that and didn't really like it.

    goals:

    A8 Sirus

    Maven

    Uber Elder

    bonus:

    The Feared

    Semi-fast mapper

    Good at Ultimatum?

    submitted by /u/GarlicCCLeric
    [link] [comments]

    first time playing an int stacking wander, need upgrade suggestions

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    so this is the first league that i lucked into some currency (by my standards anyway) so wanted to give int stacking wander a try.

    here's what i have so far: https://pastebin.com/C4u9VJ1W

    any suggestions on build/next upgrades? esp. any next items that can be had for <10ex

    mapping feels great but that's just wanding doing its thing. however i cant do sirus 8 and even at sirus 7 feels like i have too little damage for the investment.

    submitted by /u/the_ammar
    [link] [comments]

    Storm brand

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    Hello. I need some advice. i Just finished my build with So spectre. i done all content except maven but it Wasnt my target and i Just didnt know what to at all with her fight. I got Lucky uber elder watchers eye drop and now i got 20-25 ex to start New build. I wanna try Storm brand (or any other brand) with herald of ice cuz i wanna shatter things to and use mtx. So my 1st chocies are assasin and inqusotor. I dont like to die a lot So i think inqusotor is more tanky? but i dont know if i can denctly clear all content on my buget (i can sell some Gear from spectre its another 25 ex but i would rather not). i Will lvl up gems on my own. I would be appreciate any tips u could give me.

    submitted by /u/Omgrmk
    [link] [comments]

    Review my Build?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/XgAwTHMa

    Could someone be so kind to review my build and give me some advice where to improve?
    the general feeling is that it plays pretty well on the low teir maps now. the damage is there and survivability is oke, though i think its a bit of a glass cannon now for the higher teir maps.

    key features i had in mind while designing this build:
    CwC purifying flame -> concecrated ground for some bonusus via passives and items
    mjolner with wave of conv -> triggers on hit so it ups lightning and fire damage more
    fire damage and fire damage -> chieftan that gets 1% fire damage as life leech

    i think i should somehow get a bit more tanky but not sure how.
    for mana regen/life i took the current amulent annoint, but i doubt if its not a waste

    submitted by /u/1869_Flame
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy Standard builds?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I have a friend who wants to hop on PoE but this league they have even less time than I do to play. Figured we could blow all my currency on Standard and just have a day. Anyone have some ideas for absolutely nuttah builds?

    Not sure if there are build synergies for duos, but I think just big juicy WHACK builds or some zoOO0oo0oOmin'. Budget is high, at least a mirror but not sure what Standard prices really are for fun stuff.

    Thanks y'all.

    submitted by /u/iwearcrocswithsocks
    [link] [comments]

    Tanky cyclone build with large AoE on a budget?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 02:27 AM PDT

    Are there any cyclone builds that are quite tanky, have a decent AoE size, and can be started on a budget – max 10 exalt.

    I am looking at this build but the AoE seems pretty small. I'd like to have somewhat fast clearing in maps.

    submitted by /u/sarcasmguy1
    [link] [comments]

    Pillar of the caged god go BRRRRRRR

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    A little "theory craft", want to know if it's feasible for around 100ex.

    Str stacking berserker + petrified blood + bloodthirsty support + pillar of the caged god.

    Each 10 STR gives 16% increased phys damage.

    Since we get added weapon damage with bloodthirsty a. 8k life zerker would gain 160 added phys to weapon.

    2k STR then would be 32 times that bonus effectively giving 180(20 from staff + 160 from gem). Total of 5760 BRUTE PHYS DMG from the weapon and ONE link alone.

    Here things go crazy.

    Rage and with the support gem we gain more flat phys, with 90 rage ( bear girdle + berserker notable) we get 6 phys per 10 rage + 55.

    EFFECTIVELY 9560 weapon damage(w/ Hateforge aprox 14500)

    We can add phys and fire and convert that for even more bonkers numbers.

    For defenses:

    Glancing blows + staff block nodes + Rumi concontion +molten shell. Gain energy shield from max HP, doryani glorious vanity for extra ES.

    Suggestions are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/One_Kaleidoscope_271
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get a decent ele hit build running on around 12 ex?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Kind of looking for a decent speedy mapping build for t16s and ultimatums. I've never really played any bow builds and ele hit seems like a fun enough build. I've got a ball lightning hiero for bossing but the mapping isn't as fast as I'd like it to be

    Like I said in the title ive got about 12ex liquid right now I can probably get more if I sell somethings but that's my budget at the moment.

    Any other ideas would be great too as I've also got an assassin at lvl 90 that I league started as that's just collecting dust right now.

    submitted by /u/Seanathan92
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know if I have enough armor or evasion?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    So for life or mana for example, they get drained. Life if you're getting hit. Mana when you use skills. Visually you see them get lower. Armor or evasion just stacks. You have a number. You can get % increase. But to what point? How big is a big enough number for armor and evasion? Do I need 500? Or 1000? Can I get 500 armor then 1000 evasion? Or the other way around? I'm a newb. Please be kind. Just trying to inderstand these things. It probably depends on each build but do you have some certain rules you follow when making a build?

    submitted by /u/One_Laugh_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Which are some of the fastest mappers for T16 maps? On like 70ex budget standard.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Builds With No Chaos Resist

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I see a lot of builds that don't have any chaos resist. Is there a trick I'm missing or do they just take the risk of dying randomly? By way of example, I think this is a common-ish build:

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2775438

    Sorry if this is a dumb question! And thanks.

    submitted by /u/rcglinsk
    [link] [comments]

    help with exsanguinate self cast

    Posted: 10 May 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    first time doing a "self made"build. got some idea's and improvised watching multiple league starting videos about exsanguinate and actually beat sirus with my build. (made me happy for a self made one lol)

    currently kind of stuck what to do with my gear and how to improve, so i would love some advice from you guys! I went self cast because it's my preferred way to play.

    PoeB: https://pastebin.com/FuB9XR1m

    (i also still need to buy better boots, which is an easy upgrade)

    im sure there is a lot of improvements but since im not that experienced with end endgame :P i would love to get some advice to get some good DoT gear, got about 9 ex.

    submitted by /u/Phaosis
    [link] [comments]

    Volley fire jewel for barrage maybe can add more single target damage?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    So I got big questions. I was on the poe barrage wiki and read this "Volley Fire: This jewel will fire an additional twelve projectiles per attack, six on the first and last attack, with the added projectiles spread to the sides. These additional projectiles cannot strike the same target as the main projectiles and will in fact pass through them harmlessly (though subsequent projectiles generated via effects such as chain could bounce to the primary target)." https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Barrage

    Now on the volley fire jewel specific wiki it does not mention this. This is where the question starts. Say I have fork or chain and use barrage next to a hydrosphere or frost wall, will those added projectiles from Volley fire that fork or chain be able to hit the same target as original barrage projectiles? From the wording it seems it should but I've been wrong too many times to believe myself. Also I'm terrible at testing this stuff out and can't really tell myself since barrage shoots so fast. (Target dummy would be great here.) Anyways thanks for any help ppl can give. Take care everybody

    Edit: Does hitting hydrosphere or frost wall count as hitting the same target??

    submitted by /u/sbcross76
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a dual axe build?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    New to the game I like axes and dual wield any tips on the passive skill I should focus on? Should I just go for strength or dexterity? And is life lech good in dual wield build? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Cadejo123
    [link] [comments]

    I think my skelly archers are bad...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    ...but I'm new and I don't really know what I'm doing. If anybody has time to give me some pointers that would be awesome. Last weekend I had a mirror drop, so I've just been going ham buying stuff. It feels like the game gave a monkey a chainsaw.

    However, the build feels OK, I guess, in t9 maps. I don't know if this is good or bad or what. It seems way better than my first build, at least.

    My attempt: https://pastebin.com/ByZsBQFB

    The original build: https://pastebin.com/ax70htDb

    Please, and thank you in advance. I'm trying to learn but holy crap, there's just so much. And I've never been particularly good at these really complicated games. Maybe I just never took the time to properly understand them.

    Anyway, I'm sure I've screwed up plenty of other stuff like the atlas and maybe 10 other mechanics, too. But that's for another day.

    Have a nice one!

    Edit: I thought it may be helpful to point out I mainly run around spamming flasks and casting skellies then flesh offering, or sniper's mark, and occasionally signal prey. Bosses I've seen so far I can pretty much afk while they phase around. But I do have some stuff socketed that I don't really use like armageddon brand.

    submitted by /u/keyserv
    [link] [comments]

    Need helo to be as fast as lightening !

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Hello guys, so i am basically a pleb who only played flicker strike for the last 5 leagues and after trying almost all the variables, fire with oro, self bleed, crit, cold etc i wanted to do something with lightning flicker strike, i am a terrible build theory crafter, but there are some things that i thought they would be nice to the build, I thought of the ascendancy as raider (obvious and safest choice) apart from that i am kinda lost, i don't know where to start and how to do things as i only followed build guides, i have some ideas of some gear( maybe an inpulsa or a replica abyssus ? A lightning doryani's belt ? Darkray vectors for 8 frenzies ? ) really need some help on putting this thing together Ps : I got a starting idea as I'm writing this, would a Hyaon's fury be a good choice here with the frenzies and such ? And as a raider i can always take the acrobatics/phase acrobatics to dodge the increased damage ?) Anyway any help is very much appreciated !

    submitted by /u/kingalva3
    [link] [comments]

    How is max block Lacerate Gladiator perform at end game now?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    I'm a huge fan of tank builds, and I'm having fun with Archmage Ball Lightning so far, but the new Lacerate MTX really makes me want to play it.

    I used to play max block bleed Lacerate and EQ in Heist and Ritual, but it seems like the new changes to Elder axe was a huge nerf to offensive aspect of the build, and while Jack, the axe is a very good option with low life + Bloodthirst, the attack speed of the weapon is not suited for Lacerate.

    So, I want to ask how the build perform at the end game now? Thanks in advance!

    Edit : I didn't mention about crit Lacerate, but I have no problem with it if it'll perform better than bleed version without sacrificing much tankiness.

    submitted by /u/BlackPandar
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for feedback to improve my Sweep Slayer build

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Hello, I've been using this Sweep Slayer build I got from this video(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMldftwmT8E) and it was doing pretty well until recently on tier 10/11 maps where I've started dying to the map bosses a lot more often to where I'm having trouble leveling up. The build shows average damage of 2M+, while I'm sitting around 70K and feel like I should have a lot more life, but don't know how to go about doing so. I did cut some corners to save currency, like buying a 5l Starforge instead of a 6l and also not the exact same cluster jewels, but I don't know if that's the huge damage difference. I also don't currently have the pride aura on because I have a lot of problems with sustaining my mana.

    My Profile(LVL 85 Slayer): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xClownZ/characters

    My POB: https://pastebin.com/DNxwv8pL

    Build Guide POB: https://pastebin.com/uNu9RFmE

    I'm hoping someone with a lot more experience can take a look and see if I'm doing anything obviously wrong and how I could fix it without spending a crazy amount of currency. I really appreciate anyone taking the time to read this and help, thank you!

    submitted by /u/EvilClownZHD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel