• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds PSA for Spectral Shield Throw Gladiators. Crown of Eyes + Cybil's Paw is a strong option, because we can anoint Arcane Swiftness.

    Path of Exile Builds PSA for Spectral Shield Throw Gladiators. Crown of Eyes + Cybil's Paw is a strong option, because we can anoint Arcane Swiftness.


    PSA for Spectral Shield Throw Gladiators. Crown of Eyes + Cybil's Paw is a strong option, because we can anoint Arcane Swiftness.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Without anoints, comparing CoE/Cybil's to Crown of the Inward Eye + 3G Prismatic Eclipse, CoE/cybils gives us slightly less dps.

    However, Arcane Swiftness gives 75% spell damage with capped block, which becomes 112.5% increased damage with CoE. On top of that, it comes with a bit more block AND 20% chance to avoid elemental ailments (and also stun, which is less of a problem but still nice).

    Given our proximity to both the Crystal Skin and Thick Skin clusters, we can get 90% elemental ailment avoidance from the tree alone. We lose a fair bit of life and a bit of armor - more so if you're using a good rare. We do however gain 25 life gain on hit from Cybils, which is nice for mapping.

    submitted by /u/crashlanding87
    [link] [comments]

    Sally Slams - A Fire Earthbreaker Earthshatter Totem Build

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Summon Reaper vs Awakener 8

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    How is SST doing?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Bleed is the best option i'm guessing?

    The issue is.. from every video i've seen, it seems rather.. slow?

    I don't know if it's just me, but these guys in t14s are hitting regular yellow mobs 6+ times before it dies.

    Maybe I am looking at people playing incorrectly, I am unsure. But is there a guide? a PoB? It just seems so.. lackluster, but I feel as though it's tankiness is pretty great (sick of ice traps)

    submitted by /u/siegah
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing a good boss killer in a "chaos" party

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    So I want to create a second character for playing with some friends that are starting the league. I have One of them want to play self-cast forbidden rite and the other one venom gyre pathfinder.

    So their builds looks good for clearing but very bad for bosses. What do you recommend me to play to help?

    I was thinking about 6-link blight for boss dps, with 1-2 spreading rots for wither/hinder so I can slow and lower bosses chaos resist so I help both of them. What other stuff could I add in this case?

    Or should I just play directly a good boss killer skill ignoring chaos? Which one do you recommend me? ( I guess a aura focused character would be not so good in a chaos party)

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/haitike
    [link] [comments]

    Charged Dash Build - Help

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    The league starts in about 16 hours for consoles. With the controller, Charged Dash is a really fun and smooth skill to use. It got a minor buff, so I'm trying to come up with a useable SSF build. I've been playing with POB for hours trying to make something work, but I'm horrible at making builds. I'm looking for something that can get decent damage (1m+ DPS) and reasonable defense. I want to focus mostly on bossing and reasonable map clear speed. It's fairly easy to stack up 4+ pulses on a boss, so I'm using 4 for the count of CD in my skills tab. Any assistance or ideas on what direction to go would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/cyrex
    [link] [comments]

    Global modifiers from offhand weapons can apply to Explosive Concoction

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:02 PM PDT

    [3.15] Rage Vortex Build | Berserker | Expedition | Path of Exile 3.15

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    How to build blade trap?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    Looking for a feedback from someone who already played it.

    In the last patch the radius got significantly buffed. Build variations that I saw so far:

    • vulconus
    • bino's poison
    • just high phys dagger or sword

    You think it's worth using seismic trap with it?

    How's the clear - is there a delay before it starts damaging?

    Are there any special way to scale its damage? Maybe projectile speed? Or skill effect duration?

    To dual wield or no?

    submitted by /u/teddmagwell
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for SSF boss killer

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Hi there, I'm playing Expedition softcore SSF, and started as an ice crash berzerksr, and I hate it.

    Looking for a new builds, and want your recommendations.

    My goals for this league are doing most of the big bosses for the first time, last league i got to sirus and got crushed. I don't care about speed farming them, since i'm SSF. Just want to do them reliably without dying. That being said, I'm looking for a pretty safe build, playing softcore but last league i got kinda stuck at lvl 88ish because i died so much. Ended with 150+ deaths. Also a decent clear speed would be nice.

    Builds I enjoy are Totems and Traps, but I'm open to any playstyle.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ofir7909
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic Rain: What are those projectiles? It gets increased by my +1 TR arrows enchant, but I have no idea what it does. I fire 6 arrows/pod.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Spectral Helix Staff Gladiator - looking for build critique/feedback

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    Haven't started this, but it looks super solid and cheap, unless I'm missing something about the skill?

    https://pastebin.com/5GcSDWMz

    Would love to get feedback!🙃

    submitted by /u/GehenSieBitteVorbei
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for input on builds I have not played yet (league start)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:06 AM PDT

    Spectral Shield Throw Shield-Craft

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    What is the most reliable way to craft these very high armor collossal tower shields? (close to 3000)? Essences? Or Dense Fossils? Alt+Regal? :D And is it also possible to do this compared with the recover #% life on block mod somehow reliable?

    submitted by /u/Wooooza4
    [link] [comments]

    What previously-overlooked support gems are worth using now?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Starting League Late: Help with Starter

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Haven't really followed the meta this league, but after some research, I am thinking about starting either Ice Trap Sab or SST Bleed Glad. Anyone have any thoughts on which would be the better starter? Typically play my first character to 95 or so and want something with decent clear and bossing.

    submitted by /u/Mr_McGibblits
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone running CoC this League, and if so how does it feel?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Started the League as Archmage Hierophant, wanted to switch to a CoC build after farming enough currency.

    I never played a CoC build before, PC wasn't powerful enough, so before I invest time and currency into it I just wanted to know if there was some viable builds that worked post-nerf and can scale well?

    I don't mind the cost too much, but I don't know much about crafting.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Umarill
    [link] [comments]

    To my SSF players, how is your build panning out?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Looking for a tanky SC Boss killer

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    I am looking for a boss killer build than can do The feared / Sirus A9 / Maven, expedition bosses, etc.

    I'm thinking about something tanky and somewhat unexpensive to get going. I was thinking about something with totems but I'm not sure what's working rn and what isn't and I'm open minded about things.

    I'd like something on the tankier side, I don't mind that it doesn't autophase bosses in 1 second or something like that, I just need something that can do that kind of content with ease.

    Thanks in advance for your help

    submitted by /u/GMcFlare
    [link] [comments]

    Avoid elemental ailments no longer craft able on gloves ,?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I read the manifesto it did not says they are removing it on bench craft ?

    submitted by /u/EntertainmentAny2413
    [link] [comments]

    Eye of Winter Shotgunning & projectile mechanics, how does it work exactly?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Eye of Winter definitely appears to hit more than once per cast.
    How many times can it hit per cast?
    How does Fury Valve (at least 2x Split), 2 Chains and Deadeye's Ricochet and Hydrosphere count into it?
    How many times can an enemy be struck at maximum with these accounted for?

    submitted by /u/kfijatass
    [link] [comments]

    Good uniques for Exsanguinate Deadeye

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I will start Poe this weekend and decided to be an exsanguinate self caster. Now I checked Poe.ninja and everyone is using 2x the dagger that gives +3 phys. skills and then rares all the way.

    I like to play a league and chase after some Uniques that will be really strong for my build.

    Any recommendations?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Coold0wn
    [link] [comments]

    Does Voidforge with Double Strike flat phys work when the bleed comes from the reaper ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Would be a nice way of dealing some easy damage I think.

    submitted by /u/FatSpace
    [link] [comments]

    So how are slam totems?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I'd like to try a slam totem build but haven't seen much feedback on them yet. Was thinking ice crash or Doryanis fist, likely with chief. Anyone have experience with them in maps yet?

    submitted by /u/circle_is_pointless
    [link] [comments]

    Spectral Shield Throw Cold Conversion Raider VS Bleed Glad

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    Im currently playing SST Bleed Glad with Corrupting Fever and saw that other people are playing raider cold conversion variations.

    Obviously the bleed version is a cheaper option while leveling as far as SSF is concerned, im on trade league. Is the raider version something that will ultimately pump out more damage in a trade league setting? Im considering doing a swap to raider for the elemental ailment immunity

    submitted by /u/TECisME
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel