• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds What builds are y'all currently thinking about league starting with?

    Path of Exile Builds What builds are y'all currently thinking about league starting with?


    What builds are y'all currently thinking about league starting with?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    I want to league start as a summoner boss killer, but need help finding a good guide

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    I was thinking skeletons, but I'm unsure of what variant of it to use. I was thinking either impale or cold. I'd love to get a guide recommended, so I can follow that. Other summoners guides are also appreciated!

    submitted by /u/AnBaSi
    [link] [comments]

    [3.14] Blast Rain + Lightning Arrow Raider | Detailed Guide | Videos

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Hi, just finished my Blast Rain Raider build guide, and thought i'd share it here. Any feedback / questions are welcome.

    Build Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3145720

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/QUNm5RPJ

    submitted by /u/Arc_Vector
    [link] [comments]

    Which Mine Build would you use at league start?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    With the large variety of options in mine builds, I was wondering what people have found most effective at league start. My preferences would be siding towards better clear than boss damage, but obviously able do the basic endgame of sirus8/maven eventually.

    submitted by /u/egattt
    [link] [comments]

    Are there preferred builds in standard vs League?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    I dont want to start a war of what's better...I may need to play standard just due to work/life this next league. Was wondering for those that live in standard are the same builds you see used for Leagues prefered in standard as well... I ask becasue I can imagine some builds are long term and you have the time to work on them... if so... which ones are they?

    (I checked Ninja pOE but didnt see info for standard.)

    submitted by /u/Darstanter
    [link] [comments]

    The eterniest shroud

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Eternity shroud plus the disintegrator staff is a ton of non chaos as extra chaos but with the downsides of having 9 charges.

    What would you build it as? Was thinking trickster divine ire with some cwdt bl for sustaining self dmg

    And yes I'm aware it's probably not as good as a standard ete shroud build

    disintegrator for those unacquantied

    submitted by /u/terry-the-tanggy
    [link] [comments]

    Tanky SSF builds please help?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I've been playing poe on and off for a few leagues now and still have no idea what is going on. I'm looking for a league starter for SSF that is able to tank most boss hits as I suck at dodging mechanics.

    I was looking at max block glad builds but even they seem quite squishy especially against Dots.

    Any and all help is welcomed thanks.

    submitted by /u/metrolis2
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for wisdom on making Ethereal Knives viable

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I would like to make an ethereal knives build because I fond the aesthetics of this skill alluring. Since there are not many people using this skill, the number of guides are limited and the existing ones are old. As such, I'm looking for help from the veteran players who has better knowledge than me. I have a couple of questions below, apart from those, if you have played ethereal knives, please feel free to write your experience with the skill.

    1) A large number of guides convert the physical damage to elemental (often cold). Is there a particular reason for this?

    2) How viable is physical EK? What I'm planning is: lowlife (life, petrified, pain attunement, dodge) deadeye with 2x cold iron points. Would the damage be enough for the endgame?

    3) What support gems do you think can be used in the physical version?

    4) Are there any immediate problems you can spot with the general idea?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/redlow0992
    [link] [comments]

    Do all slam skills require some level of warcry management?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I've yet to play a slam skill. Was browsing the forums looking for some builds to test for the next league, and seeing videos of the slam builds they seem to rely heavily on warcries, requiring an active playstyle.

    Just trying to clear that out since that kind of playstyle is not really my thing. Thanks. =}

    submitted by /u/tuppann
    [link] [comments]

    Help scaling ED Trickster early

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    So I am thinking about running ED/C next league, as I dont think it gets nerfed and has superior clear for the budget. (the stuff it is known for)

    That's why I did a test run leveling in SSF and then migrating to normal ultimatum for mapping etc. I know a big chunk of damage on ED itself comes from levels, so a +1 wand with ideally chaos dot is the go to. I used a Cane of Unravelling, as it's cheap and I play SC. I test ran some maps and even with only level 19 ED (with all + level) can clear T16.

    As it's ED, boss damage is insanely low. I usually cast ED, Bane+Despair and then channel blight while occasionally casting withering step. Still insanely low. (I always heard ED single target is low, but didnt think its that hard xD)

    So I think the next upgrades would be 21 ED, 20 Vaal Blight and other lvl 20 gems, but outside of those... Are there just clusters?

    I already feel like skipping the map bosses outside of completion or maven witness xD

    How good is 1.1-1.2M Blight DoT for killing bosses like the conquerors or Sirus, as you must stand still channeling and cant run around like on TR, Vortex or BFBB (poison)? (not A9, more like A5-7)

    My goal is to farm currency for a second build, ~50-60 for either Ele Hit Raider or CoC, so I dont really intend to scale ED far, just to farm for the first week and get through all the content like Sirus and maven invitations. (10ways and maybe Elder/shaper guardian; white)

    Edit: i put Blight as sixlink, DPS is still shit. Guess it's just normal for ED/C builds.

    submitted by /u/IzithGoesBrrrrr
    [link] [comments]

    Alternates to nebulis+prism guardian on an aura stacker?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I'd like to hear from people who've experimented with other setups.

    Personally I've mostly tinkered with ichimonji, since the rmr is so useful. I can't get a feel for how significant the buff effect is. What does it even apply to? Is it multiplicative with aura effect?

    I don't necessarily want something better than nebulis, I just want some variety in skills. There's only so many phys/lightning skills that work well with wrath/Hatred.

    As an aside, the most fun I've had recently was with a Smite CoC wave of conviction setup, it takes care of the smite aura and exposure for me 🤣 and wave of conviction slaps pretty hard

    submitted by /u/sand_bagger
    [link] [comments]

    3.15 Raider League Starter?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Played Dang's Infernal Blow last league- didn't league start with it. Really enjoyed the build though once it got rolling. Love the zoomies of Raider, so looking for a solid league starter that likely wont get nerfed. Dang's is certainly still a possibility, but thoughts on others? Good all-rounders that can deal damage and take a hit?

    submitted by /u/saxisa
    [link] [comments]

    LF Improvements for my leaguestarter: Winterorb-Elementalist-Golems

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Hey there,

    I want to start with a Winterorb Elementalist next league. I'd like to use the golems of the class as a "support" and cheap way to get the build going. The Build has hardly any rares and focuses mostly on uniques.

    I took all duration+aoe nodes for quality of life and I am using rampage+focusing on movement speed.

    In General I want the build to only use Winterorb and thats it. If you guys have any ideas on how to improve the build, then i'd be delighted to hear about them. The Build cant run RF instantly, I'll need the 2 jewelers first.

    Overall I estimate the build cost at roughly 200c atm and a witch lvl 85. 1 Definite upgrade would be elemental damage leech on a cluster but I wont get that in the first 3 days.

    Here is the pob: (need the community fork)https://pastebin.com/QJB22bQb

    submitted by /u/Zurku
    [link] [comments]

    Best boss killer

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Whats the best with the same budget? Carrion golems or icespear totems

    submitted by /u/macfonzy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel