• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds PoE - CwDT Self-Chill Corrupting Fever Scion - Fast build with interesting mechanics

    Path of Exile Builds PoE - CwDT Self-Chill Corrupting Fever Scion - Fast build with interesting mechanics


    PoE - CwDT Self-Chill Corrupting Fever Scion - Fast build with interesting mechanics

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 09:26 PM PDT

    Do you find minions builds fun to play?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    I am thinking about starting a minion build as my first build because it was recommended to me as a league starter/new player build. So i just wanted to ask you guys have you guys had any experience with minion builds, and if yes did you find them fun or did they get boring after a while? let me know. If you have any new player friendly builds that you would like to share feel free to tell me what they are. Have a nice day! Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/The_Last_Worm
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental SST Raider Help (SSFHC)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Finally made a decent build, quite fast and fun to play.

    Just need to know what I can improve easily thru farming/crafting.

    https://pastebin.com/tp9UyXRp

    Any suggestion is welcome, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Virtue-L
    [link] [comments]

    New league Blood slinger.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:55 AM PDT

    Whoever have played this league a bloodslinger build as a starter can tell me if it's good, what ascendancy i have to choose or which build should I follow as a non hc player ? I see ziz play as a scion that's more tanky, others plays as an assassin which deal more dmg. Im currently leveling as an assassin and I'm choosing obliteration x2.

    submitted by /u/aharonguf
    [link] [comments]

    Brand builds for league starting 3.16

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Hey all

    I never played brand builds, but i would like to test one as league starter in 3.16 (if they do not get nerfed).
    After several hours of research and dozen of POB's reviewd, i'm stuck at 2 guides/builds:

    Shadow - Storm Brand Assassin:
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3181915

    Witch - Storm Brand Occultist:
    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3079363

    Can anyone who's experienced with brands help to decide what the pro's/con's of these 2 builds are?
    Which would be better as league starter? Or can you recommend something other?

    Best greetings
    KKmonK

    submitted by /u/kkmonk
    [link] [comments]

    Storm Burst Build

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    I just recently tried Storm burst and I like it. I'm newish and have never made my own build. Is there any build that translates well to 3.15? Anything I've found is fairly old I'm curious if I can follow them still.

    Also any tips for Storm Burst would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/redditingrobot
    [link] [comments]

    Venom Gyre - low boss damage - need some advice

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    Hey to all

    I am currently working on this build.Map clear, even T16 is pretty good. Only the bosses are very, very tenacious.

    I am still very fresh with the character. According to POB I'm then at Lv90 on 1m DPS (if I build it as thought).

    Gem quality will be addressed soon. Awakened Gems are also planned only piece by piece (sitting right now on only 8ex)

    Even though my life is pretty low, it feels pretty "ok" right now.

    Does anyone know anything about this?Can you scale something higher?Am I missing something?

    EDIT:
    https://pastebin.com/cuM67Mmp

    submitted by /u/CommonKaukus
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Spectral Helix Pathfinder Theorycraft

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Hello, been thinking about league starting Poison Helix PF and crafted a provisionary PoB. This should be (bar the large cluster) how such a build could look mid week one. https://pastebin.com/a4FJhHXm DPS looks solid, how can I improve surivability? (besides adding more items lol) Let me know what you think.

    submitted by /u/metalonorfeed
    [link] [comments]

    Potential Steelhead build?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 06:48 AM PDT

    I think steelhead is a cool item and I'd like to make a build with it, but I'd have no clue where to begin as I feel like there are barely any good bow physical damage skills and steelhead being a meme item to begin with. Does anyone happen to have any experience with steelhead builds?

    submitted by /u/FailURGamer24
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an elementalist witch build without golems

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Hi there guys! I've been looking for a build for my witch, only to find that most viable ones revolve around summoning stuff. I always enjoy playing as a "spellslinger" in most games i try, but i've read a lot about how being "elementalist" in this game is not quite viable :(

    I dont mind not being 100% optimized, i just want to try a cool elementalist build that doesnt depend on summoning stuff. Thanks a lot for your help :)

    submitted by /u/Karlomagno
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning attack for bossing

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I am making a memy static strike raider build, but it has the problem of basically no single target. Any ideas on what I can do to increase single target. If not what single target lightning attack can I use on a weapon swap

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Top_361
    [link] [comments]

    Stat weights in pob

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    So, for you guys using mod weights when searching for items, how do you about finding the weights?

    I am just manually adding mods to an item and calculating them that way.

    But it is freaking painful adding all kinds of mods for every build you play.

    Anyone got some kind of shortcut or quick way to guestimate mod weights in some way?..

    submitted by /u/Eerayo
    [link] [comments]

    Build help: More defensive with carrion golems

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I wasn't able to play this league that much, so I made this cold carrion golem character to practice for next league. Now I am kind of stuck, I am at the end of yellow maps, beginning of red maps, and my defense just seems soooooo low, and my damage is now slightly lacking for what I want (around 3m). Any tips on how to push this build to the next step?

    https://pastebin.com/eSUx17hg

    I know I don't have capped fire resis, that is an easy fix, and I know once I finish my last lab I can get bone armor, but will that be enough?

    submitted by /u/frostylemur
    [link] [comments]

    Is RF gonna be popular next league or is it all coincidence?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Last league, I was gonna make an SST gladiator but it turned out to be super meta. I stay away from the meta because I play pretty casually and dont usually farm much currency. Maybe 15ex in a league. This time around, I figured I'll do and RF inquisitor and son of a bitch, I'm seeing talk about RF here and on the main reddit! Is it just a coincidence?

    submitted by /u/legal_in_CO
    [link] [comments]

    Inquisitor Wild Strike + Wave of Conviction BMC - CI (Theorycrafting)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Hello guys! I don't have a lot of experience in the game but I love creating my own builds and this is one of the builds I'm thinking that maybe I can take on for next league. Ever since I layed my eyes on BMC, I just loved it and even though I know it's not in good place I'm still trying to make something out of it. This build is my last creation that includes this new and intriguing Warcry and I think it can get you somewhere.

    So let's talk about the elements of this build. To begin with, it's a CI build, which means I don't know if it's good for that alone. I 've played ES-based builds but I was always ranged, I 've never done it with a melee build before, so I have my doubts. Its defenses are reasonably good though and I 've tried to get as much ES as I possibly can.

    So the key parts of the build are Geofri's Sanctuary combined with Shaper's Touch, Astramentis and the Righteous Providence ascendancy node to get a lot of ES, critical, and the required accuracy. Along with these goes Crown of the Inward Eye which gives a substantial boost to your armour and ES. We also use Redblade Banner and Call to Arms for constant BMC use without hurting our dps potential and we have ES and Mana leech from alternate quality gems and Ghost Reaver. Additionally, we take advantage of the Zealot's Oath keystone granted by Geofri's Sanctuary to get ES regen from the Sanctuary ascendancy node.

    Cluster jewels also play a major part. What we 're aiming for here is key elements that give substantial bonuses to our build. We get fortify, increased effect of non-damaging elements for that juicy shock effect, Power Charge generation and two major nodes from Megalomaniac that are absolutely massive to the build: Energy From Naught and Warning Call.

    Now, the hard part is to get these items. The hardest pieces of gear to get of course are the weapon which you want with the right mods, the rings and of course Megalomaniac. It's also certain that you need to invest a lot of currency in these items to buy or craft them.

    DPS potential is good. By casual calculation, dps count is around 1,7 million. But, again, what I worry about is the defenses. As I said, I 've never played an ES-based melee build and I worry that may get wrecked.

    Anyway, here's the pob link to the build: https://pastebin.com/CYDYyRvj

    Check it out and tell me what you think. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

    submitted by /u/manthos_88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel