• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 3, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Why Toxic Rain is so Popular in Path of Exile

    Path of Exile Builds Why Toxic Rain is so Popular in Path of Exile


    Why Toxic Rain is so Popular in Path of Exile

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Best 1-2button walking simulator builds?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Except spectre necro afk type stuff. Can be standard viable as well. Can afford a HH but would rather not. Also no phys cyclone builds cos that's what I'm already playing.

    submitted by /u/Bobonaut_
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Class to start with (Beginner)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    So I'm a beginner and I want to make a Elemental hit raider build but since I'm new I don't know if it would be good since I don't have much health as some the other builds do. So I was wondering what class and what build is fun to play and does high damage and has high health and is good for a beginner like me?

    I was thinking maybe a cyclone duelist build? Are those fun?

    submitted by /u/The_Last_Worm
    [link] [comments]

    League Start Builds that ran Blight/Heist/Bosses by 2nd day. Pref Totem/Mine or Ranged.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2021 03:47 AM PDT

    I started 3.15 with a Soulwrest Necro https://pastebin.com/ZkWmk5Ct

    I have cleared all endgame with it without issues. The build didn't cost to much once the league was going but is was an issue for a few days trying to get the uniques.

    I looking for some builds that would be League start Red blight/Heist/Guardian viable on a lower starting budget. My necro wep and helm were 50c and 3-5ex in the first few days and without them the build just isn't enjoyable.

    Any suggestions are welcome. I am looking for ranged build preferably Totem/Mine/Bow/wander. Id like a totem or mine because its been a while since I've played one.

    submitted by /u/Damuffenmann
    [link] [comments]

    [3.15 PoE] Reap CoC Aurastacker - vs. the feared (RIP reap)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Ice Bite Flicker Strike Build: Some (defensive) questions!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I've been playing a flicker strike phys. to cold build in standard softcore: https://pastebin.com/MMcZdUvA

    The gear has largely been given to me by a friend who no longer plays, which is why (I think) it looks expensive. I don't think I have the currency to make any actual upgrades, so I'm going to leave it alone (it's a frenzy charge stacking build, which is super neat). The changes I'm considering involve the skills and the skill tree (which is all my own hahaha).

    1. The vast majority of flicker strike builds on poe.ninja with raiders have <5k life, usually closer to 3K. Is that ... okay? Or is it just because those builds do so much damage their life and defenses don't really matter?
    2. Flesh and Stone: Currently I leave this in the sand stance to blind enemies (also taking the damage against blinded enemies nodes). With Avatar of the Chase, I essentially always have near-max evasion. I see that basically no one takes flesh and stone and goes Avatar of the Veil. If I do this (to take something else, like Herald of Ice), my evasion drops to 45-60%. Is that okay? Or would I rather have the max evasion? Yes, the veil path gives me dodge, but before that I was already sitting at 71% attack dodge.
    3. If there are any obvious skill tree changes ... please let me know :)

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/23489012398410238
    [link] [comments]

    Vigilant Strike replacement for Seismic Trap Saboteur?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Every Exsanguinate/Seismic Trap Saboteur build that I check out seems to have Vigilant Strike in either a 3L (with Whirling Blades in the 4th slot to also make use of the fortify and faster attacks) or 4L. But I tried it and it felt extremely clunky to use, probably because Cold Iron Point has pretty low attack speed.

    So since I'm not supposed to be near enemies anyway as a trapper I'm trying to think of a good replacement to make use of those gem slots. I already have CWDT - IC elsewhere so guard skills are a nope. I could try the same setup but with Vengeance instead of Vigilant Strike so it works automatically, but since I have no accuracy it might be kinda useless. Perhaps a second CWDT setup but with skills other than guard ones? Not sure what those could be though, should maybe be things that help me in case I get mobbed since bossing is supposed to be good already. An Ice Golem sounds nice to help my crit chances but I'm not sure how good it'd be in a simple 4L without any additional minion stuff on the tree and gear. If it dies 10 times per map it'll become annoying pretty quickly.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Wendek
    [link] [comments]

    Avatar of Fire reducing DPS

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    I do not seem to understand why PoB is showing reduced DPS (-57.9%) when I allocate Avatar of Fire.

    Here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/NU1KuZFT

    Used Skill is Infernal Blow (60% Phys to Fire by default).

    In my book allocation of Avatar of Fire should result in 100% Fire conversion and slightly increase my DPS.

    I already unticked all passives that grant me boosts (overwhelm) to my physical damage.

    I unticked Atziris Promise flask.

    I unticked "Is the enemy maimed?"

    There are not many passives on my tree that boost elemental damage. So right now Avatar of Fire shouldn't result in a big DPS increase. Anyway it shouldn't reduce it....

    Damage dealt by Infernal Blow without AoF is: 23% phys, 4% cold (from gloves+jewel), 73% fire

    So, where and why is AoF gutting my DPS?

    Thanks everybody

    submitted by /u/Luigi_4477
    [link] [comments]

    CoC FR Build Help Please!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    I've just sunk all my remaining currency for the league trying to make my CoC build work but have bricked it with great success. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help/explain where i'm going wrong and point me in the right direction? My PoB: https://pastebin.com/j0x0ANFP

    Many Thanks

    https://pastebin.com/j0x0ANFP

    submitted by /u/Crouch990
    [link] [comments]

    Is evasion really worth it?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Hello everyone I'm new to Poe and I want to make a bow build I want to follow a build guide and every build guide I looked at takes the lower path when they start the skill tree. (The lower path the one with all the life and evasion.) I noticed that above is a line which increases attack speed and damage, so is it worth it to modify the build a little and instead of taking the evasion line go the top route and get all the attack and attack speed nods and then continue to follow the build after. If it helps the build I'm talking about is "elemental hit raider 3.15 by Navandis Gaming" (posted 6 months ago) also should I look for a different build because this one is old or is this one still viable?

    Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/The_Last_Worm
    [link] [comments]

    Lancing steel poison build help

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    So I want to play a poison build, and I'm really interested in Lancing steel. So I've jury rigged a pestilent strike pathfinder build I found on POE forums with Lancing steel and tried to scale the poison damage from there. https://pastebin.com/x8ssJ9xT This is what I've got so far but the dps seems low, then again this might just be a meme. I've disabled Vaal haste and wither totems since that's a single target boss situation and I wanted a feel of the normal playable dps. I'm not sure how POB calcs savior reflection dps, or the multiple proj from lancing steel but I think the dps should be higher than its showing. I dont think The attack rate of Lancing steel on POB is taking into account all the proj hits so my max poison stacks should be higher than 11.

    Any help making this work would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/j3rny
    [link] [comments]

    Can I safely remove suffixes on this?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    CWDT Poison BB+BF: Mana Sustain and Proliferation?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    I am theorycrafting an autobomber using a replica tulfal CWDT loop with BF and BB. I am running into two issues that I'm looking for suggestions on.

    The first is mana. How do I get enough mana sustain or lower costs enough to not be losing CWDT procs all of the time? I'm thinking about lavaigna's spirit and shav's revelation as a option?

    The second is poison proliferation. I'm deciding between pathfinder, which would also give me flask sustain too, and occultist pops with generic poison on hit.

    Any thoughts on how to take this?

    submitted by /u/voteveto
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help On Aura Stacker Build.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    Need Help On Aura Stacker Build.

    Hi Guys! So it's my first time playing as a Scion, and, as a Aura Stacker. Unfortunately, i found that in the current state of my build, it has no defense nor damage. (Getting one shot-ed time to time, low damage against map bosses, rare monsters)

    I've watched many guides and upgrade to whatever i can. And i am now stuck here. Can anyone please advices me on what to change or upgrade? Maybe tweak something on PoB.

    REALLY APPRECIATES ANYBODY THAT HELP, THANKS!

    extra info -

    sometimes spark doesn't cast / no damage deal. (when i leaped into monster packs) , usually i test this build in only alch and go red tier maps with no too harmful mods.

    https://pastebin.com/Upx9YA7J

    https://preview.redd.it/e5pr26wt71r71.jpg?width=605&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bb0fcd1d539363a80ed1e33f4356527545368dd0

    submitted by /u/iseenthings888
    [link] [comments]

    3.15 Insanely Powerful Hierophant Forbidden Rite Build breakdown

    Posted: 02 Oct 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel