• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 2, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Single build player here. Please recommend a decent league starter till the end game build

    Path of Exile Builds Single build player here. Please recommend a decent league starter till the end game build


    Single build player here. Please recommend a decent league starter till the end game build

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    I usually play 1 build every league and I throw all my currency in it and stick to it till I quit the league.

    I enjoy smooth gameplay, 1 or 2 button builds. My cup of tea skills is Vortex, RF and Cyclone.
    As you might've guessed, I don't like standing around, I move, I kill xd.

    Played
    -Facebreaker max block glad - Resolute technique
    -Facebreaker max block glad- Crit based
    -Duel Wield Axes max block glad - Resolute technique
    -Duel Wield Swords max block glad- Crit based
    - RF as chieftain
    - Cyclone shockwave as chieftain
    - Several versions Occultist low life Vortex

    I tried minions, but it's a no no for me.

    I'm open to try different builds now, or even the same skills as different ascendancy maybe (thinking about Slayer cyclone with Voidforge for massive AOE) and currently looking at Toxic Rain, but not sure if I would like TOxic Rain as I can see it's very squishy and not sure if I were to like it, as I played tanky builds previously.

    The budget is really not an issue, as I'm only playing as a no-lifer for about 9-10 days every league and quit. By day 3 usually have enough currency to get the builds in the right place (so I would aim for a build that I can invest around 20ish ex for day 3 to get it at the right place)

    submitted by /u/PipSqu3ak95
    [link] [comments]

    Best non-contagion dot spread build?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    I've been loving contagion ED for ages, but getting a little bored of it. What are some other "right click on a group of mobs and watch the whole group die over time" builds?

    Ignite, maybe?

    submitted by /u/OngoingFee
    [link] [comments]

    Big Explosions with Infernal Blow Slayer | Maybe The Best Melee Mapper? Slayer Build Guide

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Why isn't Doom good?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    I'm not seeing a lot of Doom stuff on poe.ninja. Is there something about it that doesn't really suit or does the mechanic (which I love the idea of) just not scale well?

    submitted by /u/OngoingFee
    [link] [comments]

    Show me your funky league starters (that actually work)

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Let's go !

    submitted by /u/watchiing
    [link] [comments]

    [3.15] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Occultist | Expedition | Path of Exile 3.15

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Help with Lancing Steel

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    I've been looking for somthing new to play and lancing steel has caught my attention. I wana run deadeye either physical or poison dmg but all the videos I find seem out dated and have really poor guides. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/j3rny
    [link] [comments]

    Can totems Poison??

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    So I was wondering if you could get a decent poison build running with maybe pathfinder poison prolif and some sort of shrapnel totem, I think it shoots really fast, so was thinking with 6-7 of them on the ground they could really build up posion stacks quick....

    Just curious if anyone has ever looked into that at all?

    submitted by /u/scjohnson2431
    [link] [comments]

    Spiders

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    Guardian with Replica Shroud of the Lightness for flat dmg stack

    or

    Occultist with doedre skin curse stack

    which one is better? pros / cons?

    ty

    submitted by /u/Derp531
    [link] [comments]

    Never played with Bows, any thoughts on what to try with this one/is it viable to build around?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    Never played with Bows, any thoughts on what to try with this one/is it viable to build around?

    Been out walking the world for a spell, finally started playing again. (Last one was Metamorph about 3 years ago), got some catching up to do.

    In the past I mostly stuck with casters, Arc, Scorching Ray, Blight/Contagion, etc. This month I tried Eye of Winter / Unleash, which was cool, but want to try some variety with the end of the league before Scourge comes out.

    TL:DR - Any cool Elemental Bow builds that could utilize this bow?

    https://preview.redd.it/wb8u1kql6yq71.png?width=765&format=png&auto=webp&s=19d05a8fb65be51bc85cfe028f745cef8f6ac643

    submitted by /u/Rhilinraine
    [link] [comments]

    Standard SC: Dance with Death Keystone Ideas?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    I'm playing for fun and I want to make build where Dance with Death actually gives me more damage than a helmet (say Abyssus or something).

    Dance with Death gives you the best value at 50% crit. chance and when your damage range is very large, which pushes me into one of two directions:

    1. Physical (w/ Ryslatha's coil)
    2. Lightning (most skills have bigger ranges)

    At the moment I'm a little bit more interested in Ryslatha's coil. Since I would use that, I'm thinking of using bleeds (works well with Ryslatha). So I'm thinking some kind of crit-based lacerate bleed build?

    Any other ideas? I'm deadset on Dance with Death unless it actually doesn't give more damage than a helmet haha.

    submitted by /u/23489012398410238
    [link] [comments]

    Anything a new-ish player should be aware of with this build?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    poe.ninja

    Looks really cool. I like that it's not too hard into one specific element--playing around with different skills as I level really appeals.

    But it looks pretty advanced--like it could be really hard to play for some reason that's not obvious to a rookie. (RF obviously but looks like it's well accounted for).

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/danielbrian86
    [link] [comments]

    Trying Aurabot for the First time

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    For the new league i want to give aurabot a first try to join my friend who is playing a pure physical seismic trap build. Perhaps someone can point me to a nice written guide or ninja build? Much appreciated!

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/LanzeLoot
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Dominating blow

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3106152

    I'm new to Poe and used the build guide above as a template. I'm just looking for some help as to what I can do to make the build better (maybe optimizing for better gems)

    https://youtu.be/rMStOznlHcU I was thinking about maybe changing some of the gems to something similar to this and looking for gear similar as well.

    I'm currently a level 85 Templar-guardian and would like to take my build to the next level

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/21insane My profile.

    submitted by /u/21insane
    [link] [comments]

    Help with building a CoC Ice Spear

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    I have roughly 80ex with some gear and a few gems. Would it be worth to build one for that budget and what sort of items should I prioritise. Cheers

    submitted by /u/TheDankestToast
    [link] [comments]

    [3.15] Reap CoC Aurastacker - stat sharing

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    [3.15] Reap CoC Aurastacker - stat sharing

    lol...?

    https://preview.redd.it/je93rl973uq71.png?width=712&format=png&auto=webp&s=05bd7002faae6d2abe5d6487dc622d710601de0a

    So I will take a vote if this is a dogshit defense.

    Original:

    https://preview.redd.it/v8obrjef5uq71.png?width=1022&format=png&auto=webp&s=de138e3718e7b18053d0e07bd1641001636eab71

    + slight change in skill gem to sacrifice 40m dps for better defense.

    https://preview.redd.it/a1okrahe3uq71.png?width=1051&format=png&auto=webp&s=a735504632b335b323b6607980f0e622713ab011

    +) and one tip for all, if you want more defense, swap Rumi's flask with vinktar. Molten shell will protect ya ;)

    If this is a dogshit to you guys, I really dunno what the expectation is to a build that blasts out approx. 300m dps lol...

    submitted by /u/Pudols
    [link] [comments]

    3.15 Deadly Hierophant Forbidden Rite Build

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    3.15 Deadly Hierophant Forbidden Rite Build

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel