• Breaking News

    Monday, December 27, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds PSA for trappers: It's easy to keep Tailwind up if you are using Frostblink/Flamedash

    Path of Exile Builds PSA for trappers: It's easy to keep Tailwind up if you are using Frostblink/Flamedash


    PSA for trappers: It's easy to keep Tailwind up if you are using Frostblink/Flamedash

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 02:59 PM PST

    No PoE ninja atlas invasion builds?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:15 PM PST

    Is PoE ninja for this atlas invasion event specifically blank for anyone else? It seemed fine for every other event so far but is throwing errors for any of the atlas invasion variants.

    submitted by /u/kogeratsu
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to take a cheap RT Cyclone build to the endgame anymore?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Cyclone's basically the only skill in PoE I've ever really enjoyed -- with a side bonus of not hurting my hands as much as others.

    Back in the day you'd go RT, spin tight circles around mobs due to the mechanics of the skill, and it'd work all the way up to the game's final bosses at the time. For a long while now such a setup has seemed weak, and v3.15 really shat on it (and most other cheap builds along with it). But I can't stop wanting to play.

    I found a build on this subreddit the other day and adjusted it slightly. It's not even that cheap a setup since it has the Ryslatha belt (10 days into this league it was still over 200 chaos), and with most things enabled (frenzies, rage, nearby enemy, curse, totems, etc.) it still clocks in at under 1M DPS.

    Is that about all that's possible with RT these days? Is there anything obvious I might be missing to bring my old favorite build into modern PoE?

    submitted by /u/scrublord
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a map clearing build

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 09:29 PM PST

    1. Headhunter (Or maybe without it, if really good)
    2. No Bow and Arrows BD (Because I'm playing one)
    3. Super clearing and move speed
    4. No need to killing Uber boss, just map clearing.
    5. 200ex budget, maybe 300ex at max. (Without HH)

    First thought was a Herald of Thunder Assassin Autobomber, but seems too low survivability.

    Maybe a Death Aura Occultist? Or a Raider Flicker Strike BD? No idea.

    I'm running an Elemental hit Slayer atm, it's an awesome build, but I want to try something new.

    My Elemental hit Slayer POB if you're interested: https://pastebin.com/5rW2s1y9 , can you believe I get this bow for just 3ex???

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/jcyxxx
    [link] [comments]

    Chains of command (animate guardian’s weapon) with replica dreamfeather

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:27 PM PST

    So, I'm wondering if it would work to use chains of command with replica dreamfeathers to do some armor stacking, but I wasn't sure if my armor value would translate to the animate weapons or no.

    I also wasn't sure if the replica dreamfeathers should go on me or on the animate guardian. Anyone tried this combo before?

    submitted by /u/jonschr
    [link] [comments]

    [3.16]Occultist Blade Vortex the current version looks okay?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Which build would this bow work best with ? (Console)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Upgrade help for CI Int stacker Doryani's Flicker

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:43 PM PST

    Hey, I'm new to this type of build and I would like to know what should I get as an upgrade next. My damage seems pretty low, I tried doing a simulacrum and I kept dying on wave 25 Kosis because the fight takes so long (and because I'm bad probably). https://pastebin.com/rA3e42yw

    submitted by /u/Lughi05
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a build

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:13 PM PST

    Looking for a non click intensive build, have played mostly necro builds in the past. Any recommendations would be great. Thanks

    submitted by /u/cjmohr24
    [link] [comments]

    Ultra-zoom single button (possibly low-tier) mapper/scourger for a ranger on a budget?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 03:04 PM PST

    I have a lvl90 Ranger sitting around and a burning desire to use up ALL of my atlas missions. I'm probably prepared to spend like 10-15ex on this.

    Is there any build Bow or otherwise that has unreal levels of clear and can also survive (T16?) 150+ stacks of scourge? Bonus points if it can incorporate ILs.

    submitted by /u/ivan0x32
    [link] [comments]

    Consistent deathless simul 30 build?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2021 05:20 PM PST

    I have a 350ex budget, looking for something that can clear simul30 relatively quickly and facetank everything, other than boneshatter. Anything fit the bill?

    submitted by /u/maruchanr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel