• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 12, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Cheap 6-link Inpulsa Builds

    Path of Exile Builds Cheap 6-link Inpulsa Builds


    Cheap 6-link Inpulsa Builds

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 07:07 PM PST

    I have a leftover 6-link all white socket inpulsa chilling in my stash and I don't have much currency (10c). So I am looking for a fun build to play that I can slap my inpulsa onto to tear through some content for fun. Appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/HugeLegolas
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie : Wanna a funny / beautiful visual builds and or fun to play

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 10:39 PM PST

    hi!

    french here, first time I'll try this game.
    I installed the game one minute ago and path of building too (I'm learning how to use it).

    I am looking for a decent build, the 5 more funny to play.

    And a special demand. If you got a "visually beautiful" one. Checked the "kinetic bolt" build but it is outdated. It means it is not usable anymore? nobody did another kinetic bolt build? I loved the visuals. I also liked the Enki's arc witch but it is outdated too and I dont like the heir, the archmage hierophant is less admirable beautiful

    Do you have any build fun / or beautiful for a beginner? accessibility would be a plus

    thank you!

    submitted by /u/Groovie_Psychoactif
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel