• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 11, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Death Oath - Chaos Fire Auto Bomber

    Path of Exile Builds Death Oath - Chaos Fire Auto Bomber


    Death Oath - Chaos Fire Auto Bomber

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 06:46 AM PST

    Less click intensive builds that scale well with Headhunter?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 08:20 PM PST

    I know the general wisdom is to do something projectile based or melee based that can take advantage of all the random damage modifiers you get. Stuff like tornado shot, KB, lightning strike, etc being the obvious choices. I've played mega juiced builds like that in the past and I always end up re rolling because the playstyle is just too click intensive.

    Any suggestions for more relaxed HH builds? My initial thought is some kind of CoC build.

    submitted by /u/BigDadNads420
    [link] [comments]

    Sith Lord Build

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 06:42 AM PST

    Hey I am looking to stream a meme build for the next league. The basic idea is to make gain as many power and femrenzy charges as possible. I am using shadow with lightning tendrils to gain the charges with the trickster ascendancy. Here is the passive tree any tips on how to make it better while still using lightning tendrils and getting all the + power and + frenzy charges?

    https://poeplanner.com/builds/610605

    Edit: After looking at the suggestions I think this is my plan. Early game go with trickster and once I find the badge of the brotherhood or get enough currency to buy I will respec into assassin. Also looking at what I can do with the extra point I believe I will make the build a low life build.

    submitted by /u/PlusPizza463
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wants to test a kind of different approach to a build guide? (Toxic Rain Champion / SSFHC viable) *OPTIMIZED VERSION*

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 06:26 AM PST

    Anyone wants to test a kind of different approach to a build guide? (Toxic Rain Champion / SSFHC viable) *OPTIMIZED VERSION*

    Hey folks,

    thanks to your very positive feedback regarding my kind of different approach to a build guide, I was motivated to optimize it in terms of readibility, structure and depth.

    For those of you who missed my last post, let me do a short recap: Often times - especially when I was newer to the game - I wished I had something like an actual checklist to follow/complete when following a build guide and since the current league is kinda boring, I decided to turn Lightee's Toxic Rain Champion into such a beginner-friendly 'checklist build guide' (including PoB, loot filter, items to look for, crafts, etc.).

    ## Changelog ##

    #1- I figured that new(ish) players might get overwhelmed with the need to use Path of Building or to use filterblade.xyz. Therefore, the guide will now provide a visual guideline regarding the path to take on the skill tree and the loot filter can be downloaded directly - at last, the primary goal was to design the checklist so it can be used as the only source of information needed to comfortably end the campaign and start maps.

    #2 - I added a 3-color-scheme to differ between different tasks where red tasks signal 'mandatory / impotant', blue tasks signal 'optional' and yellow tasks signal 'advice / information' (example below)

    https://preview.redd.it/jxnjhjbbeva81.png?width=846&format=png&auto=webp&s=1e189996a22374182ead15c9e08f48066f84acaa

    #3 - I added way more in-depth information to specific tasks to help new(ish) players (example below)

    https://preview.redd.it/whyz3vrkava81.png?width=613&format=png&auto=webp&s=5eea0f12e4ce1adba2b6a8d4a58d09d0fe9045b3

    #4 - Added a 'tools and resources' section (see below)

    https://preview.redd.it/hqvmoqp1bva81.png?width=855&format=png&auto=webp&s=ccfeddab22f4786fa7e7ec402cea5af7cd1b26a3

    #5 - I optimized the structure so new players can follow the instructions better (see below)

    https://preview.redd.it/oz49tgj3cva81.png?width=853&format=png&auto=webp&s=b1d0533908bc5d4176b93a3303095833d4591bd5

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I'm still interested in feedback (especially from newer players) to optimize the checklist even more. So in case you want to give it a try, make an account on todoist.com and use this link to import the checklist. Then start the campaign (preferably without any additional sources) and - most importantly - give me feedback :) [either here on reddit or via Discord (Jerske#3017)]

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/ckresse
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking for a build to do an Uber Breachstone with

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 10:00 AM PST

    It is the last thing I need for 36/40 and my TR Champion got his ass handed to him twice today. After I did wave 30 Simulacrum I thought this would be a joke but apparrently I don't have enough burst to keep the timer up.

    I have 25 exalts sitting but ideally I want a build that can use some of my TR more expensive pieces like the +1 dex and chaos amulet, empower 4, couple of enlighten 3s, a decent pair of apothecary gloves etc.

    The first thing that comes to mind is a PC Occultist. Uber breach monsters have +250% (or 200?) health so the explosions might carry me to the boss but idk if it can be built tanky enough.

    Also, I'd prefer to not buy a carry so please don't suggest that.

    Any ideas other ideas/suggestions?

    submitted by /u/DEMETRiS_M
    [link] [comments]

    How do I improve my toxic rain build?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 08:39 AM PST

    I can't seem to get much better without investing heavy currency. Are there any upgrades, max 3 exalts, that I can do?

    I'm having issues staying alive in higher tier maps, especially with elemental ailments.

    Path of building pastebin: https://pastebin.com/hstFqsNr
    Passive tree: link

    Toxic Rain - Empower - Efficacy - Void Manipulation - Mirage Archer - Vicious Projectiles

    Toxic Rain - Ballista Totem - Multiple Totems - Efficacy - Withering Touch - Focused Ballista

    Vitality - Determination - Malevolence - Grace

    Flame Dash - Withering Step - Precision - Lifetap

    Clarity - Defiance Banner - Vaal Molten Shell - Cast when Damage Taken

    Any advice in upgrades to damage or survivability (even at the cost of some damage) would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Kreekon
    [link] [comments]

    Strong all-around build to practice endgame content in Standard?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 07:27 PM PST

    Hi there,

    Curious what the best all-around character would be to practice endgame content in Standard league. I have plenty of currency in Standard but worry that it'll be too hard to buy items, so preferably something easy to craft. I have around 200ex in standard to play around with. Ideally something that won't get nerfed right away, either (i.e. no boneshatter shenanigans). Thanks!

    submitted by /u/pinkspott
    [link] [comments]

    Lethal pride timeless jewel question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2022 04:36 AM PST

    I am building my poison concoction build, and have been looking a lot on poe.ninja.
    Most people run a Lethal pride jewel like this:
    poe.ninja

    What would he be looking for with it's use? Not taking the keystone strength of blood. I see most top people doing it the same way.

    submitted by /u/christof888
    [link] [comments]

    league starters that transition

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 02:13 PM PST

    Next league I want to either run a CoC cyclone build or go some sort of trapper to do a lot of bossing, are there builds that can reasonably transition into the stronger end game builds eg. can I run a random cyclone build as league starter then transition into CoC ice spear or is it more efficient to start as something like toxic rain to grind currency then level a 2nd character?

    submitted by /u/slowbro17
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting a claw for Forbidden Rite CoC Occultist

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 12:59 PM PST

    Crafting a claw for Forbidden Rite CoC Occultist

    I'm trying to really min-max my FR CoC Occultist in SSF and wanted some tips on how to craft a GG claw. I currently have an i83 Gemini Claw that has fractured t1 Attack Speed that I'll be using as a base.

    Current claw

    Goal:

    • t1 Crit Chance
    • Hits can't be Evaded
    • t1 Spell damage
    • t1 Attack Speed (fractured already so this is essentially done)

    Process:

    1. Spam Essence of Loathing until 1/2 prefixes and an open suffix
    2. If 1 prefix and 2 suffix, metacraft spell damage and Hits can't be evaded
    3. If 2 prefix and 2 suffix, craft suffixes can't be changed, scour, metacraft spell damage and Hits can't be evaded

    Here's my PoB. Any other feedback to help improve it is welcomed. I have a shortlist of items I know I need to improve like:

    • Second cluster setup with Large Chaos and Crit mediums
    • Watcher's Eye with ES on Hit (Elder pls)
    • Replace the chest with either Grapsing Mail w/ increased global defenses, Skin of the Lords/Loyal, or + Attack Crit Chance Hunter Vaal Regalia
    • Maybe replace Crown of the Inward Eye with an Awakened +1 Power Charge/-% Chaos Res to Nearby Enemies Hubris Circlet?
    • Upgrade Curse ring to have ES and more res
    • Replace other ring with Crusader ring for more ES
    • Replace boots with high ES Sorcerer Boots base

    Still wanted to try and fit in stun immunity somehow, but finding it tricky.

    submitted by /u/rawrledge
    [link] [comments]

    How would I increase DPS of this Fire Burst+HoT autobomber?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 01:49 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/4i45bt6y

    Let's say I have about 5-10ex for the project.

    Note I only added Asenath gloves yesterday and I have a Cremator-Disorienting Display-Smoking Remains 8 skill large cluster which was much cheaper when I bought it but I removed it because I think Cremator mismatches with Asenath. However, I think I now need to annoint Whispers Of Doom so I can apply both Flammability and Temporal Chains. Also, my previous gloves had a 49 to 76 added Fire Damage against Burning Enemies affix.

    Resistances are maxed out by the Wise Oak, I am OK with that.

    submitted by /u/chx_
    [link] [comments]

    Hitting a wall with my SSF ground slam zerker

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 01:09 PM PST

    Link to my current setup:

    https://pastebin.com/1gEpKCSk

    I started off with this guide, but went a little bit off script when it became clear I probably wasn't gonna find a tidebreaker in SSF. He also uses Ryslath's Coil for a big DPS boost which hasn't yet presented itself to me.

    I've managed to get to the point where I can run most red maps consistently (though I kept getting one-shotted by the Vaal Temple bosses the other day... Maybe a bad mod?). Clear speed feels good, though the amount of elemental damage I take makes makes it feel like I'm always at risk of a quick death. Did OK against three of the A8 bosses, but Veritania was a slog and I'm worried about my single target DPS on Sirus. Fought an elder guardian the other day and didn't even get close.

    Any recommendations for how I can take this build to the next level on a modest SSF budget? I've been all over the place farming various things but it hasn't yielded any upgrades for me, so I'm feeling a little bit without direction.

    submitted by /u/NooshBagoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Honest Review Flicker Strike Int Stacker 3.16

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 02:25 AM PST

    poison Reaper build running out of steam

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 09:27 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/74fFrLKJ

    I stole most of the uniques from a similar build, but I disliked the rest of the guide. Clear speed is slowing down and survivability is an obvious issue.

    I usually follow the guides so I'm in unfamiliar territory and just winging it. Aside from the numerical upgrades on gear, I'm not sure where to go from here. Hoping for a more experienced opinion on the tree in particular.

    submitted by /u/DizeazedFly
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Aegis and Pob

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 12:30 PM PST

    Hello,

    Simple question: how do you calculate the tankyness given by Primal Aegis (Bastion of element in the Elementalist tree) in POB ?

    It doesn't seem to affect elemental ehp at all when taken.

    Also, subsidiary question: is EHP a good way to see the global tankyness of a build ? And what would you say is a good number?

    Thanks all,

    submitted by /u/Kroclegobelin
    [link] [comments]

    Struggling with Herald of purity necromancer survivability and clickbait crusade slam dps?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 06:48 AM PST

    Intended for people who are following Kay Gaming or Jaamon and struggling with survivability. I league started with this so I've been through every problem and variant of this build.

    Build showcase is very outdated. Ignore it, just know that the PoB given is updated and much better. Simulacrum is quite recent. I can show Flawless runs if needed. Have done 4 player T16 (lucky chests and 60% building cost) rare ravaged blight maps as damage carry without aurabot. I've done 100% deli T16 maps.

    https://youtu.be/JuP9ak15RDg - Use the PoB given in comments

    https://youtu.be/1EBqRp5kTd8 - Simulacrum 30

    submitted by /u/AdFar7822
    [link] [comments]

    Need a new build.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 08:03 PM PST

    I've gotten bored with the builds I've made this league. I have a leveled Necro, Inqui, Slayer and Deadeye all of them in the 90's. I've done skelly mage, RF (explody ver), LA (chaos ver), double strike and shockwave cyclone. I would really like a bossing build. I know skellymage is good but the play style didn't click with me. My favorite builds are speedy ones but it's not necessary. Just want to regularly be able to kill bosses fairly quickly. My RF could boss but it was so time consuming for anything above elder. I'm currently sitting on 30EX but I have a lot of gear on my sale pages that will either sell or could use. Thank you for your time in helping pick a new build.

    submitted by /u/Merkabah01
    [link] [comments]

    VLS Champion or Raider

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 12:27 PM PST

    Hi guys!I have a big question about two VLS builds. Both builds/guides are from the forum. One is on a duelist (champion), the other is on a ranger (raider). I made a list to compare and saw that the Champion Vaal Lightning Strike build is more tanky overall and has (maybe) more DPS. However, I seem to need boots with Tailwind and a good Blizzard Crown which I absolutely cannot afford on console.The Raider on the other hand doesn't seem to need tailwinds boots, just hands with +1 target stike.

    I really want to test a VLS build this season because the skill looks funny. But I really don't know what is better for a VLS build and WHY: Champion or Ranger?

    If you could answer me that, you would help me incredibly with it! Thanks in Advance! :)

    submitted by /u/TOSHlC
    [link] [comments]

    builds that rely mostly on Sirus/Shaper/Elder uniques and can do all end game content?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 01:54 PM PST

    I've come to the point on SSF where I can easily farm A8 Sirus, Shaper and Elder and I've got most of their uniques however I've only been able to kill Maven once, I can only get to wave 23 and Synth/shaper guardians invitations so I'm looking for a build that can push me to the end game content with the stuff I'm already able to farm or have.

    I know some league starters that can melt bosses with low investment but I don't wanna use all my resources crafting gear for a build that is potentially gonna get nerfed in the next patch.

    submitted by /u/geargate
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to Make Worb CWC Ice Spear Work

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 10:08 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/Du1u5WVM besides being stationary that will get me killed, any other changes that should be made? curious if i went full ES if thatd be best or if life based would be better.

    Thought is that both benefit from projectiles and trickster gives me tons of charges.

    submitted by /u/PwmEsq
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for an end league build that will be nerfed

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 12:09 PM PST

    I have spare 45-50ex and I need some advice on making the build that will most probably be nerfed. I'm thinking about doryani's prototype str stacking smite but I'm open to suggestions.

    submitted by /u/onigoroshifan
    [link] [comments]

    Pohx CWC CF

    Posted: 09 Jan 2022 07:29 PM PST

    Energy Blade POB Power Report Confusion

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 10:19 AM PST

    I have a POB with a charged dash/energy blade setup and I can't seem to get POB to tell me the differences in dps hovering over nodes. However, the Total DPS is being calculated and actually changes when I move points around. I just can't get a power report to generate or anything like that. From what I can tell, the energy blade is setup correctly and coincidentally there is actually another energy blades post on the front page that I compared against (Link for reference).

    I am not looking for build advice. I just want to figure out what's going on with my POB. Thanks!

    edit: I say "my POB" but I just got it from this guy lol

    POB: https://pastebin.com/aqSQbigm

    submitted by /u/Toastymallowz
    [link] [comments]

    Immortal Slayer vs 4-man the Feared

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 11:15 PM PST

    Help with craft

    Posted: 10 Jan 2022 12:58 AM PST

    Help with craft

    Need help with craft. What's best way to end this gloves for caustic\death aura? Need hp and smth else

    https://preview.redd.it/j7e9kcclrta81.png?width=412&format=png&auto=webp&s=e5b13856e551dc3abf341163f0a776c2bcc445e2

    submitted by /u/Gravitymancer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel