• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 13, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds How important is +3 to Minion Gems for a Minion Instability helmet?

    Path of Exile Builds How important is +3 to Minion Gems for a Minion Instability helmet?


    How important is +3 to Minion Gems for a Minion Instability helmet?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 11:30 PM PST

    [3.16]THE BARON ZOMBI T19 100% Delirious beyond More Life1892% boss

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 06:05 PM PST

    what is tankiest build in your opinion?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 04:33 AM PST

    I try some tankies build and check ninja build too. Due to my limited time and of course im not proplayer streamer I can rate what is best . I only play templars :(
    -Guardian with aeora shield with huge ES. I see no build can get more ES than guardian.
    -Inquisitor with huge life+es , huge regen and leech .
    -Hierophant with huge mana, es + minimum 4 endurance charge.
    -CHamp with fortify ?
    -Jug with big endurance/ armor?

    Im not play dex build as i dont think they can tank as above classes . And again PoE to too big so correct me if dex class still tanky as hell :D

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Real-Dragonfly713
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a bossing build

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 01:28 AM PST

    Hello,

    looking for a bossing build with not too bad mapping ability.

    During Scourge played CF TS. The mapping is god tier, but bossing felt real bad. During events I've tried several other builds, but they do not feel good for me.

    - Physical traps - bossing seem good enough, but mapping feels trash (I don't feel like it's much, much better with better gear enough to cover downsides) - you throw trap, wait for it to arm, wait for dot to kill mobs. That's long enough to get oneshotted. I died quite often.

    - Ignite DD - it feels too random, sometimes you pop right corpses and whole packs melt, sometimes you just cannot kill that damn rare, because of mods and low life corpses spawned. Also according PoB ignite seem to reach only 1mil dot dps (with 250k life corpse from 800% life monster and lvl 84 area)

    - Skeletal Mages feel not bad. During short events and similar level of investment they seemed the best of the three.

    What are other good options? Looking for a decent Sirus DPS build that do not get one-shotted. Something that can go farm Sirus, Maven, The Feared. Budget roughly 30ex

    submitted by /u/neltisen
    [link] [comments]

    Complete Noob needs help

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 05:26 AM PST

    Ill preface this by saying i have around 600hrs in PoE and have played since the talisman league on and off. I recently came back for scourge when a friend of mine said he was done with the league and gave me his currency. I was leveling subtractem's (youtuber) Bane/ED/Blight Occultist currently at level 62. My friend who finished the league gave me 100+ex and my very first HeadHunter. However being a noob I have no idea where to start with all this currency/gear. Should I continue to level my Bane Occultist to maps and then try to respec into a better Occultist build that will make good use of the HH? if not what would be a good class that I can speed level (due to having excessive currency) and is an easy enough build so can understand and use to clear just about all endgame content.

    Really open to all builds (never played a bow build before though)

    The only thing is I want to be zoomy (hate slow builds)

    So if anyone is willing to help me get a build put together i'll be giving them a HeadHunter or something if equal value.

    DM me so we can exchange discord info

    Thank you, A noob exile

    submitted by /u/GreedyStorm
    [link] [comments]

    Crit arc assassin- current build guide?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 03:09 AM PST

    So i saw this video the other day- the top 5 league starter builds or whatever, so, as i am completely new to the game, i decided to follow the guide on the crit arc assassin (my previous build has failed miserably around act 8 because of how low my life was and what not) After lvling up to level 40 or so, i noticed that the passive skills tree in the video is quite different from the current, 3.16 one. Now, being lvl 70, i'm not sure how to level up my passive skills to achieve the best results. Does anybkdy know a good, modern guide on this build? Also, any tips on getting a 6-link would be appreciated as i am absolutely not confident in crafting stuff myself

    submitted by /u/Independent-Net-1255
    [link] [comments]

    Baranite Preacher Cloned 30

    Posted: 13 Jan 2022 02:23 AM PST

    Completely defensive build?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 04:01 PM PST

    Has anyone done an only defense build? Only investing points into armour/damage reduction and how did it turn out?

    submitted by /u/Distinct-Wrongdoer-8
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Tanky Build. I'm a newer player!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 11:32 PM PST

    Hey! I'm looking for a tanky build to play that does some dmg! I've recently gotten into poe and I'm playing Ranger but I feel so squishy even with 75% on all resists. So I'm trying to find a good all around tanky/dmg build that i can use while I play with my girlfriend. I wanna be able to tank the dmg while hopefully keeping all the aggro so she doesn't die. I know this league is close to ending but that's fine I still want to try and play it now so I can get a handle on it for the next league. So any help is appreciated!! Thanks ahead of time for anyone kind enough to give me some help!

    submitted by /u/OgBlueEyed
    [link] [comments]

    Let's Talk Armour-Stacking

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 03:14 PM PST

    So after a really fun league (at least for me personally), i want to start one last project.

    Armour Stacker seems really fun to me. I have a headhunter, which i would like to play with and 50-70ex on hand.
    i would like to build the armour stacker really defensively since i hate dying => aegis aurora + glancing blows. If somebody has a suggestion for even better defenses, id be very happy.

    Anyways, i have a few questions regarding the build.
    Scion is best right?
    i was thinking about leveling to 90 with a different build. Is that a) high enough/ can i transition earlier? and b) what skill do u recommend for leveling. I know i have to respec a lot, which is no problem, but what levels really smoothly? no minions/traps pls, but otherwise i got no preference. Can somebody share a leveling pob?

    i was eyeing on something like this: https://pastebin.com/WbjbEgzX
    Is this playable with this budget?

    Note: I didnt find a lot of material about armour stacking, neither on youtube nor here on reddit. If i oversaw something, i apologize.

    submitted by /u/treffy92
    [link] [comments]

    LF Build v. Challenges Advice (Long)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 10:41 PM PST

    TL;DR: Hi folks, need some advice on which builds would be best to run my remaining 2 challenges: feared simul + all 4 pinnacle encounters. Thinking between CH AW, Occy Arakaalis or Hiero Ballistas

    Context: Sitting on 38/40, I have the Feared Simul and all of the Pinnacle Encounters left. I intend to do 3/4 Pinnacles myself whilst potentially paying for Legion (not bothered getting HH this league and my MF is too weak).

    I have several options at the moment in regards to the aforementioned challs, my current challenge chasing builds are:

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    95 Necro, CI Cold Conversion Carrions (self)

    - Character with the highest played hours this league, crafted / dropped almost everything myself

    - CI, 3K ES, capable of doing A9 maven/sirus deathless. A9 the Feared (not simul or deathless), Consistent 200-250 scourge stacks in med-juice t16's

    - Bricked Ravaged Blight x4, Bricked Uber Breach Instantly, Simu Wave ~25 (5 rewards consistent)

    - Can't do A0 The Feared Simul with no other mods.

    - Can't do max possible juice: t17, 50%+ natural pack size, triple beyond, 100% deli, scourge T10, nem, prophs + 4 scabs

    I limit tested this build against the hardest possible content in the game with the aforementioned combination at the same time. I 6 portalled just before getting to Trop Island map boss and missed out on like 7 league mechanics. Scourge didnt exist in 3.13 but my 3.13 SO's wouldve 100% been able to finish these insane maps comfortably hence the limit testing for reference

    To elevate this build further requires A LOT of investment and level 100 minimum to run better cluster set ups. 3-5K ES is really just not enough. I'm a necro main typically so I'm not particularly bothered or excited since I've done way more for way less in 3.13 for my cold summoner builds and Im starting to become burnt out in more ways than 1

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    97 Hiero, Dex Stacking Siege Ballistas (Dolphinpoe)

    - Character ive been playing and upgrading most recently, build is near identical to my reference/guide but still in progress

    - 2.2k dex, (alacrity anoint on astramentis), 18 totems

    - No extra curse (via whisps of doom) = No Frostbite

    - Can do everything the necro can do but slightly better in most cases. (-45 ch res v. CI only downside)

    - simu wave 25~ (6 rewards consistent)

    - Consistent max possible scourge stacks

    - Cannot do A0 The Feared Simul (even with no other mods)

    For me to feel like this build has reached the bare minimum requires:

    -+1 socketed implicit chest or +2 socketed proj chest for 19th totem

    - 2.4 dex (without alacrity anoint) for frostbite and 20th totem

    - 2nd Synth Ring -- hesitant on dropping another 30-40ex on this build for one item if it cant do what i need it to do.

    - Making new and better versions of my rares

    - Ele pen boot enchant

    - as close to capped ch res as possible

    - Level 100

    And next step of min maxing beyond bare minimum would be locusing + scourging: Fractal Thoughts, Iron Commander and Garukhans.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The builds I'm thinking of making to hit the challenges are: CH AW, Occy Arakaalis or further min maxing my Hiero Ballistas.

    - If i were to do Chaos Animated Weapon, I'd most likely respec the necro carrions and only have to buy a few build specific items to pivot

    - If i were to do Araakalis I could either respec necro into Occys (not doing necro spiders), or start a new occy (pref not). If I were to enjoy this I would grind for a squire. I'm at about 100ex liquid right now from very low commitment play in the last few weeks (played all events)

    - If people tell me my dex stacker is on its way to doing almost all aforementioned content then I will continue on my path to min maxing it.

    I'm typically a perma summons necro player so AW and Spiders would be both relatively new to me. I'm pretty open to trying them. From what I can understand the reason im failing both of these challenges is mainly because I dont have enough DPS for some and for the others Im not surviving long enough to get off any real dmg.

    AFAIK in terms of budget I should be able to afford any of the options i've listed so far. the only outlier would be The Squire for spiders but also AFAIK the build doesnt require the shield to do everything aforementioned

    ---

    Cheers for the long read, just thought I'd make myself thorough to get the best feedback possible.

    submitted by /u/mayonnaisewater
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Smite builds that are not playing piano woth MotL boots

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 10:24 PM PST

    Today I learned that Smite is an amazing skill for leveling, decent clear and good single target damage. I combined it with Static Strike and easily breezed through the acts.

    So I wonder if there is any viable build for Smite that doesn't utilize March of the Legion or Replica Dream Feather?

    Any advice is very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TheMadG0d
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Blade Vortex Questions

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 10:18 PM PST

    I'm new, I just completed Act 7 for the first time. I'm starting with a Shadow Assassin Poison + Blade Vortex build, and I have some questions about mechanics:

    1. Blade Vortex says it has 10% Increased critical strike chance per blade. Does that mean with 10 blades, it has 100% critical chance? Is there any reason to take critical chance nodes on the tree?
    2. Do 'Chance to Poison on Hit' nodes apply to hits from Blade Vortex, or only 'Chance to Poison on Hit with Spell Damage' nodes?
    3. Is Chance to Poison on Hit over 100% wasted, or can hits start applying more than 1 poison?

    Any other general advice about it would be appreciated too!

    submitted by /u/OkRollInitiative
    [link] [comments]

    The Life Leech Mechanic and Offering to the Serpent Gloves

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 03:17 PM PST

    I'm running and Ice Crash Berserker build. Some of the guides I've read (and there aren't many) have Offering to the Serpent as a top gear selection. The gloves have the special stat "Life Leech effects are not removed when Unreserved Life is Filled".

    My understanding is that life leech is sort of like a regen-over-time that stacks up as you deal damage. Normally, once it hits full, the regen-over-time stack is wiped out. So if you fill up to full life, then take a big hit, you have to restart building stacks of leech-gain. But these gloves eliminate the wipe - the regen stays stacked while you are at full life.

    I currently run at about the max life leech for my health pool, and the gloves do reduce that leech rate by 50%. Are these worth using, given the tradeoff of lower overall leech? My current gloves are pretty great, but there are Offering to the Serpent gloves with some nifty benefits on them.

    The best Serpent gloves are a 5% DPS downgrade (and 7% evade chance).

    Imgur of current gloves and prospective gloves: https://imgur.com/a/VDmoeh8

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/bZ0sCg3B

    Profile (Wrothgar): https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OsoMoore/characters

    submitted by /u/Aranthar
    [link] [comments]

    What are some builds or skills that don't have much graphics?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 12:10 PM PST

    I'm looking for builds or main skills that won't be too demanding on my budget PC. My most recent and furthest progression build is the Skeleton Mage build, but with all the multi-colored projectiles coming out when I hit Vaal Summon Skeletons, my computer does not approve and many deaths have been the result. I'm fairly new to the game, with about 25ex in currency and invested into gear at this point if that helps narrow down the build list.

    Thanks in advance! Valheru

    submitted by /u/Valheru21
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Marauder

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 07:32 PM PST

    Greeting nice people,

    I would like to request your help. I wanna learn how to play path of exile and for that I created a marauder. I dropped earlier because of the high learning curve and now i'm picking it up again. It's my second post here and since you guys were nice to me i take my chances here once again. So, I basically figured it would be a good idea to start with a melee build for that. My question is, which marauder (or anhything else who is melee) builds are the strongest league starter for scourge ? What i'm looking for is something fun to play and with some dynamic gameplay that don't just feel like spamming the same thing over and over again. I would also like something that as particulary a build with HIGH burst for solo boss kill/great cleave/solo end game content.

    I know such topics are asked over and over again, but I looked into many websites (e.g. poe forum, poe vault, etc.) and youtube channels (Zizaran, Altek2k, etc.) and now reddit. I can't bring myself to chose something because i don't really understand what i see on tutorials and most of the time the skills are way to quick for me to know what is happenning. There is also so much choices !!! I'm also opens to play other jobs if they could be better. The only thing i don't really like is those spin to win builds and having to manage minions since i didn't liked it at all in D2.

    Thank you very much for your time !! I'm gratefull to y'all.

    submitted by /u/-Evil-Mastermind-
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the fastest way to get resolute technique in a fresh league start scenario?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 07:20 PM PST

    I've been drafting a resolute technique league starter and haven't been able to come up with a good plan on acquiring that keystone.

    I've been considering running blood aqueducts for delirium events and cross my fingers but is there a more reliable way of getting it?

    submitted by /u/Gladiator770
    [link] [comments]

    Is this amulet really good?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 10:52 PM PST

    need help with defenses on my build

    Posted: 12 Jan 2022 06:14 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/dUN662sC i am being one shotted often and was looking for how to make it more tanky . i use determination most of the time wile bossing and purity of elements while mapping for more clear. i have a 5 ex budget to upgrade

    submitted by /u/Stalin---
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel