• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 8, 2022

    Path of Exile Builds Divergent Shockwave Totem Inquisitor Build Showcase - lowish budget bossing build for people who are bad at PoE

    Path of Exile Builds Divergent Shockwave Totem Inquisitor Build Showcase - lowish budget bossing build for people who are bad at PoE


    Divergent Shockwave Totem Inquisitor Build Showcase - lowish budget bossing build for people who are bad at PoE

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 08:37 AM PST

    Introduction: Shockwave Totem is an underused skill that is extremely strong when paired with Astral Projector. This build converts it all to cold, gets a ton of crit through brittle, and is fairly tanky. Clear is above average, even bordering on good-to-excellent once you get used to trusting your totems will kill everything. It won't ever be HH + CF bow level, but its highly serviceable and 1/20th the cost. I do recommend Woke AoE for clear, but its cheap.

    POB - https://pastebin.com/awu4wEbB

    Approximate budget - 5-20ex. 15-25M DPS, 30-40K armour. 88 all res. NOTES section of PoB has approximate costs. You can easily do the build with Rank3 over Rank4 Empower.

    Deathless Sirus - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsVBOaT8t7s

    Almost Deathless Maven - I failed at cheating at memory game because that's how bad I am at Memory Game - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLC-QGIpoLQ&t=152s

    The Feared - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC06E2Yhjg4

    The Hidden Deathless - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMFAVvl3B0o - this would've been much faster but I was overcasting my totems a ton because I was assuming they would die to AoE much more than they actually did. I could shave 30s off this time if i just stood still.

    Why this build works: It requires very little of you. I'm not an amazing player, but the build makes bossing easy. The totems have extremely good range due to Astral Projector and there are few buttons to press. You can spend a lot of time dodging or just running around aimlessly like me. I am fairly confident that if you are the kind of person who says "I want to kill all the end game bosses, but I just can't do it with Build X" then this build will simplify at least some of the fights for you.

    What makes the build work (mechanics):

    1) Brittle (galesight) + righteous providence + Inevitable Judgement + divergent shockwave totem. With extremely minimal investment you get 100% crit and a lot of pen which opens up a lot of gems slots. Galesight underrated currently. Ashes of the Stars makes Divergent Shockwave Totem convert almost all physical to cold and you can easily get the rest with the Eldrich implicits.

    2) "Armour if you haven't killed recently" on a darkness enthroned + determination + Skin of the Loyal. This should net you over 30K armour alone. You never kill anything (your totems do), so its fairly simple to hit 170%+ increased armour off those things alone.

    3) Malding of the Flesh - Needs a nerf. ridiculously strong and purity of elements overcomes most of the downside. Purity of Elements is S-tier, particularly when combined with Watcher's Eye.

    4) Inquisitor regen + Glorious Vanity + RF. Inquisitor + glorious vanity is SO good. The "Hearty" notable wheel is also amazing for inquisitor as is Vitality + arrogance. Skin + Vanity has nice synergy too.

    5) Low-key aura stacking + alt quality gems. Ashes of the Stars is simply incredible. Mana reservation is absurdly strong right now. Its pretty simple to reserve a ton of auras.

    6) Inquisitor > Hierophant. Now that Inquisitor can get Ritual of Awakening, it's not close either. In fact, I would say the only totem build I wouldn't use inquisitor > anything else is Siege Ballista, and that's iffy as I think you can get enough totem placement speed elsewhere now.

    submitted by /u/pyrvuate
    [link] [comments]

    My take on LS Raider for deli/beyond juicing and w30 simu (no HH needed, but scales well if used)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 02:20 PM PST

    Wanted to share my take on LS raider. Feedback is welcome, I'm always looking to push this further.

    PoB (about 100ex): https://pastebin.com/S6eAHpjH

    See PoB notes for config explanations, min budget is probably 40ex if you want to do similar content (see bottom of post if you want budget gearing options).

    Clear video (strand - 133q deli mirror + 24% beyond): https://youtu.be/1droxA45zUc

    This is my first time making an LS character and I was initially copying KobeblackMamba's berserker build as much as I could but using a raider (I started helix deadeye and hate leveling). After pushing as far as I could down that path I scoured poe.ninja for more ideas and ended up with what you see here after iterating through changes in deli+beyond maps to lvl 100.

    Some features of this variant:

    • Uses Interrogation - most raiders don't, no clue why - the math is there
    • 40m+ full dps with optimal-yet-common conditions (i.e. not setting max elusive % or min point blank distance, since they're not common)
    • Ignores all map mods except no regen + no leech together, which is rare (and counterable by 1 mana gain on hit from tree/jewel/claw/ring)
    • Varied defensive layers (not hyper-invested into one): 50/50 block, 20k armour, 10k evasion, chaos res capped, suppression capped, fortify, stun/ailment/curse immune, sap, endurance charges, elusive, blind, MS/VMS, etc...
    • Ample recovery: Life gain on hit from claw, life leech, and life recovery on block (some passive regen for looting on burning ground would still be nice)

    It can do w30 simulacrum easily as well as all invitations (w30 Kosis takes 15 seconds to kill at most depending on mods).

    I died twice leveling from 99 to 100 in deli beyond strand: once was because I rolled a map with no leech + no regen (which let me figure out that I'm vulnerable to that combo), and once to a map with -13 max res and burning ground combined with some rippy eldritch altar mods.

    This build's biggest weakness is degen but other than the burning ground and -res combo mentioned above I don't really ever feel it as long as I'm hitting things.

    I used 1 inspired learning in the video to demonstrate how well the build scales with that type of mechanic in deli+beyond maps, but if you hate inspired/HH it only loses about 15% speed without it and is still plenty tanky. I run 1 inspired learning despite hating HH because it seems dumb not to, given how cheap and effective they are.

    For those interested in building this with less investment, here are some gear downgrades from what I use prioritized in order of cost efficiency (copied from the PoB notes):

    1. Darkray vectors (save 30ex) - lose some stats and movespeed while looting but same DPS assuming you get onslaught elsewhere. Make sure to get cold damage or lightning damage lab enchants, they make a big difference.
    2. Eldritch Gloves - (save 10-15ex) - get eldritch rare gloves with +2 strike +1 pierce implicit, lose only about 7% dps from no max frenzy but also gain 2 affixes to play with
    3. Belt (save 10-15ex) - don't need flask charge on crit, it's just QoL. Also don't need % life but it's very nice
    4. Claw (save 10-15ex) - dont need hits cant be evaded if you allocate gear/skills to get accuracy, but it takes away flexibility on tree and gear. If you need to raise precision to lvl 20 take the precision reservation mastery and drop skitterbots. Aim for 7+crit, 2+atk speed, as much ele DPS as you can get, and preferably with a high cold damage roll.
    5. Shield (save 15-20ex) - dont need life gain on block, just need 30 reservation efficiency and enough block % to cap block with versatile combatant.
    6. Watcher's eye (save 5-10 ex) - only need Attack damage while affected by precision. If you don't get clarity, gem setup should change to one that costs 1-2 mana per lightning strike or you'll need about 30 unreserved mana to feel comfortable. Can use combination of divergent inspiration, replica conq efficiency, % cost reduction on jewels and ring enchant + catalysts. Can also change the skill links to have a lower mana %, such as changing multistrike to added lightning damage
    7. Inspired learning without CB immun (Save 14 ex) - CB immunity isn't really needed if you can use life flask and keep yourself in situations where you are hitting stuff.

    Note that the megalomaniac is not necessary if you can cap ailment avoidance on gear, but I can't be bothered to do all the gear changes necessary to get the final 10% needed so I found an Elegant Form megalomaniac with 2 random useful notables.

    submitted by /u/bonerfleximus
    [link] [comments]

    int stacking aegis wander

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 03:22 PM PST

    sirus and formed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GaxICDmaWQ

    budget? It's an int stacker. It's inefficient in everything it does besides eat currency.

    pob: https://pastebin.com/AfV7WTKH

    why? I wanted to make a wander tanky.

    why raider? Fastest.

    deadeye? probably a swap from power siphon to frenzy unless you find a way to generate frenzies elsewhere. You don't stack curses so occi is useless.

    scion? sure berserker raider is probably viable.

    crit? someone else on poe ninja is playing a crit version with more immunities, looks pretty good. Hopefully some other people can make this build better.

    potential changes: can probably drop the 2nd proj medium cluster for another reservation one with enlighten 4s and fit in a purity to really push max res.

    submitted by /u/ALostZebra
    [link] [comments]

    What is the crafting process for this bow?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 01:30 PM PST

    Highest Single Hit (non Cast on Death) in the game - 1,176,344,504 dmg Divine Ire

    Posted: 07 Mar 2022 06:42 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/iZ1kw2iY

    Doubling down on the other meme post, but prompted me to share my multi-league long Standard project. Nothing too much in the way of legacy items here, but a lot of disgusting Harvest crafting.

    Config is very much a best case scenario, but all, in theory, attainable by the build. ZDefense build, I don't actually recommend trying to map with it, but that was never the point of it. Point of the build has always been big number laser go pew pew.

    Happy to take any input on how the build could push damage further - I like to keep HP over 4k and resists on my gear just so it is actually sorta playable, if I try. Items on my radar are +1/+2 AoE corrupted chest, and two mirrored legacy daggers with 40% Gain as Cold/Lightning and 20% Elemental as Extra Chaos, but that is a lot of currency that I don't really have at present. 2x Forbidden Jewels to get Opportunistic is technically a DPS gain, but costs 14% life.

    I'm also aware that there are probably larger single hit builds out there, but I haven't seen one yet.

    submitted by /u/DueDeparture
    [link] [comments]

    Speedy sub 2-minute T16 map clearer for ~50ex?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 07:26 AM PST

    Hey guys, I love my seismic sabo but it is time to go faster. Could someone recommend me a build or point me to a video / pastebin for a speedy clearer? I do not have a HH right now, but that is on the list! Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Molecular_Blackout
    [link] [comments]

    Dreadbeak ssf help

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 10:25 AM PST

    I got a corrupted dreadbeak with inc. Attack speed and resolute technique. I was wondering if it would viable to build a champ with petrified blood for perma adrenaline/onslaught/100%inc dmg. Probably spectral helix.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/themonorata
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for fast clearing mapper with no aiming and low button pressing

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 03:01 PM PST

    Budget is around 200ex, I already have headhunter, squire, and mageblood to work with. I am able to make my own gear with harvest, essence, betrayal, beasts, orbs etc.

    So far I've played:

    Skelemages Necro - Really my league starter and boss killer. It's nice to clear 2 screens away but I need to stop and summon skeles that feel like totems. It's also missing the chain explosions.

    CoC Icespear Occultist with MB - Didn't really like the playstyle, maybe I was lacking some crit(only ran 2 crit multi mods on the jewels) but the icespears didn't blow up my full screen and I still had to cyclone around into packs. I found I was missing occulist profane bloom screen explosions.

    Spider Occultist with MB + Squire - Felt like I needed to wait for the spiders to run into the packs before they killed them and proc'd profane bloom. I ran attackspeed with 35% increased effect and minion movespeed on the rings. I had gravebind and the jar to summon.

    Deaths Oath Occultist with MB - Feels like Winter Orb without the range, but you don't need to cast. I die a lot more because I need to get close to the mobs. Works great in Toxic Sewers but I am a fan of open maps like Cemetery.

    Winter Orb Omni Occultist with MB + X2 Inspired Learning + Tailwind Onslaught Elusive - So far this is my favorite, I am using rusted legion to get headhunter stacks and zooming around the map. I still need to stop apply one stack of winter orb but I don't need to aim it and the range is my whole screen then profane bloom blows up the rest.

    Is there any other builds that are fast like winter orb but without the casting? Maybe some Herald Auto Bomber Elementalist? (not sure about the range or speed on this, all the video builds I watch they need to get close and wait a second or two to kill the pack) I am open to any build or ascendancy.

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/TheMustardMan522
    [link] [comments]

    i think i bricked my omniscience tornado shot build help me?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 10:23 AM PST

    hey guys this is my pob
    https://pastebin.com/yCCnTfQH

    i think something is wrong i tried to configure it i dont know what mistake ive done but my herald of ice is not showing like the mtx or normal it feels like not dealing any damage i could be wrong i hope someone can tell me what to do im not so good at copying builds.

    submitted by /u/cosmic_arab
    [link] [comments]

    How do you approach making a new build?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 10:13 AM PST

    I love coming up with new builds, its one of the main reasons I love PoE. However I'm struggling to come up with another character this league. Instead of asking for ideas I'd like to ask how people go about making their new builds.

    How does the process start and end for you?

    Do you pick a skill/ascendency and just go?

    Do you pick a skill and theory craft on PoB for hours?

    Do you create builds with objectives in mind? Such as "This build is made to kill the feared."

    Just looking for a different approach so maybe I can fix my writers block.

    submitted by /u/pierce768
    [link] [comments]

    Death's Oath VS RF

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 01:50 PM PST

    With around 5-10 ex, is Death's Oath or RF likely to be a "better" build? Better meaning more effective and clearing and bossing, tankier/more forgiving, I guess.

    Looking for a more passive build, getting some wrist pain these days.

    submitted by /u/HopelesslyOCD
    [link] [comments]

    Had the luck of my life dropping a Mageblood in a random hidden room in Expedition, what Omniscience build should I run?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 02:55 AM PST

    So yeah pretty much the title, after never having more than 20ex in my 1000 hours, I dropped a mageblood and now I am worth a mirror lol, any ideas? I like the KobeBlackMamba Venom gyre but I fear that may be a little bit out of budget, and I'm scared to try POMs Tornado shot because it seems a little tricky to get working.

    EDIT I sold the mageblood

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/MEZZ4
    [link] [comments]

    Best HC SSF build?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:29 PM PST

    Been playing PCOC, died a few times around 80+. Wondering what else is out there on a light budget. SSF HC

    Would love something safer than selfcast or PCOC, like spell totems or traps?

    submitted by /u/Frankfurter1988
    [link] [comments]

    MF for T11 Spider Forest farm WITHOUT HH :(

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 08:12 AM PST

    Hi guys, i dont have much time to play. At this state of the league i managed to get my 75ex after i sold everything and i want to farm some spider forests to drop some juicy stuff over there with MF character. Unfortunately i dont have a HH belt, although i can use x1/x2 IL in tree. Do you have any pobs of MF characters i can use to do juiced T11 maps? I am not talking about triple beyond stuff, but quadr scarabs + quadr sextants (breach, legion etc.) and occasionaly beyond on rolled map + beyond on every map device

    submitted by /u/geoing00
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Aura Stacker versions / available guides

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 03:15 PM PST

    What are some guides out there other than the one published by Kobe? At this point I'm farily sure I'm going to do an Ascendant version of the stacker. Other than that, no clue where to go. I've already acquired Grasping Mail, Mageblood, pretty good Fugitive Boots, E4, Bottled Faith.

    Rest of the budget is sitting somewhere at 300 ex.

    Not even sure if I want to do Spark, or there are some other viable skills. Builds on poe.ninja vary greatly so not sure which one to follow.

    Like how many Voices do I need? Best Forbidden Flame + Flesh combo? Necro seems BiS, but I see people running Inquis etc. What Watcher's Eye mods are mandatory? Alternative to Kobe's mirror tier gloves? I want to do mapping predominantly, maybe some bossing later for fun, but no Simulacrum or other bs.

    I'd appreciate some insight. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ph0biaD3
    [link] [comments]

    Build for this bow i crafted

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 11:14 AM PST

    Build for this bow i crafted

    https://preview.redd.it/qy0xkukol7m81.png?width=372&format=png&auto=webp&s=c8bdafbae829ab76a7e180bfd09b8a13fab1a5fd

    Will start off with no idea if it's good or not, just spammed a couple of essences and slammed for t2 arrows.

    Any idea which skill would be good with this? thought of Fire conversion Ele hit but not sure. maybe a hit based explosive Deadeye? need help with this bow

    Cheers in advance

    submitted by /u/Drunzy
    [link] [comments]

    Any tanky sparks?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 11:06 AM PST

    Topic - budget 75 - 80ex.

    I want to do juiced T16 maps. Ascendancy doesnt matter

    Thanks guys. Lov ya.

    submitted by /u/geoing00
    [link] [comments]

    RF Inquisitor (Pohx version but...)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 02:52 PM PST

    Hey, I have this doubt and I can't find nothing on Google (maybe I'm not searching well).

    If someone can take a little time to check my character: https://pastebin.com/gK6Hyabs

    I decide to not use Replica Soul Tether (RF Inquisitor Pohx version use it), so to have the Corrupted Soul node, I buy the Timeless Jewel with "Doryani" in it. Ok, I use without problem that node but the extra nodes it takes to have the CS node without overwriting any other important node for my build makes a bit annoying. So I understand why the use of Replica ST.

    Now I get new equipment and change my tree a little but I persist to not using Replica Soul Tether so I can use a Stygian Belt with life and % max life. I decide to check the south part of my build to have the Corrupted Soul node but I forgot the maximum elemental resistances nodes (timeless jewel overwrites it). So I think for a moment, without the jewel I have 5200 life and 1200 ES and with the Corrupted Soul node I have almost same life and 2300 ES. My "Effective Hit Pool" changes from 141.000 (with jewel) to 133.000 (without) and the "Eff. Maximum Hit Taken" changes from 78.000 (with jewel) to 86.000 (without), maybe is for the 50% non-chaos damage bypass, I don't know.

    My question is: Do I really need the Corrupted Soul node? How important is for my build survivality that 1100 extra ES knowing that 50% non-chaos damage bypass the ES and go to my health pool? My "hit pool" is well adjusted? (I read one time that needs to be configured to enemies who strike hard, but I don't know how to do it)

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Naxrok
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a build, stuck in a loop.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 02:03 PM PST

    Hi all,

    Hoping someone can spark some inspiration for what I can play. Just joined this league, gave skele mages a small go but minions/traps don't feel right for me. I've played cyclone almost every league, but might end up going back - I always get hardstuck at bossing because I'm not very good at optimising gear. I have a large appreciate for herald of ice shatters also.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Battesyy1
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Elementalist Arc Witch

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 01:30 PM PST

    Hi guys, I'm looking for some guidance on my build. I feel kind of stuck on what to upgrade, i'm saving for a weapon but its waaay too expensive. I currently have about 15ex saved, what do you guys recommend?

    Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/vsvctRyQ

    submitted by /u/blitzkrieg111
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Spark Champion Aurastacker

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 08:59 AM PST

    Hi,

    to start: I've been playing purely mf for the last few leagues and i haven't really been keeping up with the newest builds all the time. I started this league pretty late and dropped a mirror with my buddy, we split the currency and all we had from a week of low invest mfing so i had about 200ex to start with. My buddy made another build and i didnt want to start solo mf so i thought i'd just make a simulacrum farmer. I decided on Ruetoo's Aura Spark Champion and i put about 100ex into it till now with some crafting here and there.

    So, I've been leveling to 96 in pretty juicy maps and i had no Problems so far. I mostly completed my Tree at 96 and i started simu farming. on the first one i immediatly noticed that my damage on wave 25+ was really disappointing, even though i had wrath and smite up all the time. On Wave 28+ kosis i only do about 5% brittle, so my crit chance is somewhere at about 50% and i think that could be a huge problem.

    Is there some kind of fix i can go for more consistent brittle? I have about 80ex to swap some stuff. i tried Bottle Faith but it's still only marginally better (i think i have a ms flask instead of bf in the pob, i swap that out for mapping).

    I thought about getting a Inspired Learning, but that wont fix my problems.

    Any help would be really appreciated. I'm really at a loss at would could be wrong.

    POB https://pastebin.com/WKeyLbKp

    submitted by /u/designerboye
    [link] [comments]

    Omni TS where to go from here.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:44 PM PST

    I have got most of the core items except the belt. Still feel like my dmg is a bit lacking and survivability is hit or miss. Should i redo my tree of change some of my gear?

    https://poe.ninja/pob/3Ae

    submitted by /u/foolishking
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with improving a CoCNova build.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:33 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/VYUAVf2U

    I'm looking to improve my survivability first and foremost (as I'm still dying randomly quite often), and I feel my damage needs improvement as well as rare 16 maps feel sluggish. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Rossmallo
    [link] [comments]

    Sirus stunlock build theory with proof of concept PoB

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:33 PM PST

    Stun mechanics

    This build culumates a total o 308% reduced enemy stun threshold, which is applied (due to its formula when over 75%) as about 97.5%

    Sirus has 70mil HP or so, we hit him, on avarage, for over 1 mil damage, which amounts to an 77% stun chance which i'm sure can be feasebly pushed to 100% by actually taking the build seriously and increasing its damage. Consider that hits have great variance in damage due to double damage chance and ryslatha's coil

    This, thanks to ruthless, leads to an over 3 seconds long stun duration, which is enough for the next ruthless blow to land

    Should also get nice celar because boneshatter pulses can chain and thus you hit the entire pack with every attack which should oneshot them at 1 mil damage (if they don't die, they too get stunlocked easly anyway)

    THIS IS BY NO MEANS A FINISHED OR EVEN SERIOUS POB, JUST A PROOF OF CONCEPT

    https://pobb.in/jEad5wdNItJF

    Now, if some player better than me wants to give this a try, i'm sure the build could achieve more damage and 100% stun chance on sirus and hopefully some extra tankyness (keep in mind that everything is permastunlocked so there isn't that much of a need for tankyness beyond not getting killed before you get to land your hit)

    Also the AOE on boneshatter is so big that it can probably one hit cascade an entire legion

    Unless i'm missing something, i feel like this idea has real potential but i'm not good enough to pull it off

    Some Q&A

    Why slayer? I initially went for Jugg for obvious reasons but slayer allows me to cap crit chance which is very important for consistent stunlocking and damage

    Why tidebreaker? I started this build by trying to gather as much stun threshold as possible so tidebreaker was the obvious choice. That said i didn't expect to quite hit 308% so the 25% from tidebreaker is not that curcial in the end and a better weapon can probably be put in there

    Why such slow attack speed? Attack speed under 1 sec gets the 12% chance for double damage from mace mastery. Few bigger hits stun way better than many slow ones

    No fortify? Two easy ways to fit in fortify are to use the mastery or the belt that goes "hits that stun also fortify". I'm dumb and remembered about fortify late into the build so i didn't bother putting it in but it's rather easy to do so, probably the mastery is the better way cause the coil is very big for damage

    Why boneshatter? Gets the stun threshold quality that is very big and also gets to scale clear speed very well off of stuns

    submitted by /u/Yorunokage
    [link] [comments]

    How to level a ranger ?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2022 08:43 AM PST

    I've tried with frost blades, rain of arrow + bleed puncture, caustic arrow, but given that's for a cold flicker strike raider, I take a bit of cold stuff on the tree but that's it for damage. I really struggle against anything that isn't a white mob and switching to flicker is even worse, and will be worse until at least level 51 (where I can buy a terminus est and switch to a physical flicker strike if I want).

    I've been updating my weapons regularly and gave them the phys vendor craft but it just feels super slow and clunky to level so I must be doing something wrong.

    I've also tried splitting steel, same experience, only worse because it's a lot clunkier to use.

    submitted by /u/Nimyron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel