• Breaking News

    Friday, April 5, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds My Enki-inspired guide to playing a Vortex Cold Snap Occultist. Beginner tips and extremely detailed, color-coded leveling guide inside.

    Path of Exile Builds My Enki-inspired guide to playing a Vortex Cold Snap Occultist. Beginner tips and extremely detailed, color-coded leveling guide inside.


    My Enki-inspired guide to playing a Vortex Cold Snap Occultist. Beginner tips and extremely detailed, color-coded leveling guide inside.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Question leveling ice golem

    Posted: 05 Apr 2019 02:05 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm leveling a ice golem build. I'm level 52 cruel lab done

    equip :

    -primordial chain

    -victarios charity

    -tabula

    - 1 anima stone 1 might 1 harmony and 3-4 heminence.

    Si i can summon 6 flame golem , 1 stone 1 chaos 1 lightning

    At which level it's efficient to swap from flame golem to ice golem ?

    submitted by /u/Prodio
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any bossing builds that don't require you to be heavily invested in crit and is fun to play?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 07:09 PM PDT

    I'd like to get into bossing, but don't want to have to worry about stacking crit to do so. Would also like to have an enjoyable experience while doing so. What are my options?

    submitted by /u/JMocks
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a cheap trickster winter orb build

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:19 PM PDT

    I tried to do a chaos conversion build but lacked the currency. Someone here mentioned that I should try to do a straight cold version, farm up some currency and then change to chaos.

    Any build guides or pob that I can follow? Have a Budget of 100 chaos. My trickster is spec into CI but am open to change to life if it helps.

    submitted by /u/babyboo8
    [link] [comments]

    New to PoE, having troubles surviving yellow maps - any input?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    What's the tankiest uber lab farmer build? Without speed being considered, just want to ensure a mindless boss fight because I'm terrible.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 08:43 PM PDT

    Boss killer (new to bossing)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    He all.

    Atm i have around 15ex.

    I would like to get started with killing bosses. What kind of build is recommended for someone new to bosses?

    I cant decide whether to go insane dps, tanky and lower dps, or other combination.

    I kind of picked trapper now (lightning trap) and ms jugg (ES).

    The hardest thing about poe for me is picking a build AND sticking to it (:

    submitted by /u/TaknMdwN01
    [link] [comments]

    Builds Where You Don't Stand Still to Attack

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    I really like my Cold Dot Occ because Vortex is instant and let's you use it while you move and dodge. Even Cold Snap and VCS are just click it once and keep moving abilities. It really helps on fights like Shaper when you need to keep moving to dodge stuff.

    Are there some other builds that are comparable? I've tried leveling a few other things and now it feels bad to stand still to do damage. I'm sure they'll get better at end game with more attack/cast speed, but are there some other builds that let you stay on the move like Cold Dot? I'm guessing totems would be similar - anything else?

    submitted by /u/CappuccinoBreakfast
    [link] [comments]

    What are you favorite duo combinations as far as classes with synergy?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    Myself and a friend will be jumping back into this game for the first time since the initial year of release. I have forgotten everything about the game/classes/all that, curious of some popular combinations.

    I've heard running DPS/Support is popular, I'm not entirely sure either of us would like to run a support. Open to ideas in that direction but also hoping there are some DPS/DPS combos as well.

    Essence Drain / Contagion Occultist peaked my interest in the list of guided builds if you need a frame of reference.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/itzpiiz
    [link] [comments]

    Playing D.Ire totems since the redujce to maximum no. of totems, what's the general consensus now in using Multiple Totems?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 03:16 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing Divine Ire totems and juggling the 6th link on my Tabula between Lightning pen and multiple totems because I'm not so sure whether having more totems is good or not. What's the general consensus of using that gem? I'm a hierophant.

    Spell Totem>Divine Ire> Phys to Lightning > Faster Casting >Infuse Channeling > Lightning Pen OR Multiple Totems

    submitted by /u/Deicidium-Zero
    [link] [comments]

    Lf help for 3.6 Elementalist Ignite build

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 05:41 AM PDT

    This is the first League I want to go after Shaper (semi-casual here). Is there any advice anyone can give me for this build atm? Not really sure if it's worth getting the ES nodes since i'm hybrid. I've got 6 EX and wondering if I should go after a 6L Carcass Jack and maybe Yoke of Suffering. I also use Scorching Ray for bosses, but I'm not sure if it's necessary. Any help would be appreciated. edit for PoB: https://pastebin.com/WFgvDg58

    submitted by /u/mysticsphere
    [link] [comments]

    How strong can you make a CoC discharge build?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    Thinking about rolling either an Assassin with Cospris, or maybe a Jugg with kingsguard/mjollner. I would like to kill uber elder with it if possible.

    This is what i have planned currently for an Assassin. Damage would be a tiny bit higher, cant figure out how to put an aspect craft on my belt. I know a jugg would beat it in terms of survivability with kingsguard/immortal call, but can it get anywhere near the damage?

    submitted by /u/karp_490
    [link] [comments]

    Winter orb Elementalist or Occultist? Which is more preferable as in dps and def-wise

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    Spell choices for CoC assassin?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    Hey, Im looking for to play something with a similar style to cyclone/ice nova, which was my favourite build of last season.

    This season I have around 30+ex to invest so I figured I could go fairly off-meta and still be a late game beast. Any suggestions?

    Was looking at shock nova as a possibility but im quite new to the game and have no idea if there are certain uniques to look for etc.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Zychara
    [link] [comments]

    Soul Mantle Bladefaller + Disintegrator

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    I just did some PoB and on paper it seems sick both defense and offense wise. Only problem - movement with staff. :\

    Anybody has an experience with doing a Soul Mantle Bladefall-er?

    submitted by /u/npavcec
    [link] [comments]

    Deadeye Ice Shot - seeking help with tree

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 11:11 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I am currently deliberating over what is the best tree for this character. I have had to do some extensive pathing for life, and int is a bit of an issue (which is why I'm using Slow Projectiles instead of Elemental Focus for Barrage). The pastebin is populated with all the gear and jewels I will be using/am using (currently this character is only lvl 73), including a magic find setup. https://pastebin.com/pTmiuFJn

    I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to improve this tree. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JayRizzo03
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, haven't played since the first year of release. Question regarding build synergy

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    Myself and a friend are going to be starting characters in the next few days. I played for about 6 months in the first year of release and he tried it out for a few hours before deciding his laptop couldn't run it well enough. Now that it's out on PS4 we are going in for a second dip.

    My question is regarding build synergy, is this something we should factor in to the decision making of our build choices, or will anything work?

    submitted by /u/itzpiiz
    [link] [comments]

    Aurabot: Scion or Guardian?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    I have played aurabots in the past but this is the question I always wondered. Which class gives the most HP increase to a player? I thought it was guardian at first because of Radiant Faith and Unwavering Faith but the Scion gives more Skill points which could affect the amount of HP given. But the scion can go up the witch ES path in the tree and respec the unnecessary points near the middle. What do you all think is better?

    submitted by /u/MattGSM
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a ranger build

    Posted: 04 Apr 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Not a Winter Orb please. I'd love to play TS, but without the core itens seems impossible or rather good. So, what would be the best case scenario to level, play and farm before going TS? It would be nice if the build could do maps fast and kill endgame bosses.

    Rain of arrows? lightning arro? Toxic rain? Elemental Hit?

    submitted by /u/darkkaos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel