• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 11, 2019

    Path of Exile Builds Question about Abyssus

    Path of Exile Builds Question about Abyssus


    Question about Abyssus

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    If i had an armor that says "-70 physical damage taken", would that be enough to negate Abyssus, lets say (40% increased physical damage taken)?

    submitted by /u/sxssvns
    [link] [comments]

    Flame Golem Help

    Posted: 11 Apr 2019 02:42 AM PDT

    My goal this league is to beat Shaper as I have never done it before. I was wondering what is the next few steps to upgrade my gear? I am having trouble finding rings with life and minion movement speed at this point, so i guess I may eventually try to craft something (also something that I have never really done). I have about 200c for new gear. https://pastebin.com/kKR6Q2fK

    Also, I have been playing around in PoB and tested it a bit. Is there any reason not to use slower projectiles instead of GMP for the flame golems? I was thinking it should be a lot more damage for bosses at the sacrifice of clear speed. Playing, I didn't notice much of a difference, but it seemed that GMP was actually more damage.

    submitted by /u/keithgmccall
    [link] [comments]

    [3.6] The Renaissance Witch. Do-it-all Occultist Support -- 9 auras, 4 curses, life-based

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    After a few attempts at Occultist support characters I wasn't entirely happy with, I've landed on a build that (at least for me) checks all the key boxes. It's performed admirably as a solo support up through Guardians/Shaper, and I'm planning to take it to Uber Elder before the end of the league. Check out the guide below:

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485710

    (edits for formatting)

    submitted by /u/snowcrash_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with my Soulrend/Bane Occultist

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    My build: https://pastebin.com/Fgv446PP

    I dunno if there are any obvious mistakes I might be making, or if there's something better I could be doing or gear I could improve. If anyone has any suggestions, that would be amazing! This is only my like, second endgame character ever so I'm still learning the ropes.

    submitted by /u/ShattForte
    [link] [comments]

    EO Scourge Arrow, Trickster. Could use some critique, pob in replies

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 11:30 PM PDT

    Soulrend Trickster (Lvl88) need help scaling to Shaper/Elder and Uber Elder

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    First things first, my build: pastebin

    And secondly, what I have been basing my build off: poe.ninja link

    *

    Problems I have diagnosed

    I have attempted the elder fight, only to have the shaper die on the last phase. This was due to my DPS being too low and unable to clear the portals and ADS fast enough.

    Secondly, I have attempted tier 16 Minotaur map only to have him shit all over me because of too-low DPS.

    *

    Aim for this build

    Ideally I want to be able to take down Uber Elder.

    *

    Limitations

    My budget is about 100c for any new items. I dont want to invest too heavily into this build as I plan to make another after I am able to defeat Uber Elder and hopefully get a few good uniques/rares along the way to finance my next build.

    *

    Possible Solutions

    This is where I am stuck. I know there are some items which will give me a huge tick in DPS but will also cost a lot (NACDOT Watcher's Eye). If there is any experienced players reading this, I would greatly appreciate any and all advice you can give me.

    submitted by /u/___aes___
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing between two builds

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm looking for a new build this league and I'm currently torn between two:

    Elemental Hit Deadeye http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2166899

    Rain of Arrows/HoA occultist http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2316316

    I haven't played my first build this league much, so I don't have much currency to spend on a build. Maybe 25-30c total. So it would mostly be a new starter build almost.

    Just wondering if anyone has experience with either of those builds, and could help me choose between one? What I'm looking for is just something for a fun mapping experience. I'm new to PoE so I don't have any plans/goals to kill Uber elder or anything.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dackling
    [link] [comments]

    Need help twiking my Death's Oath CI Occultist

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    Hi I've been playing around this build for a while now used blight cwc soulrend, pure bane, bane blight, etc... I'm almost satisfied but I feel there is room to improve and I'm failing to see where! Atm I'm working on my lab enchants (without much luck). Could someone help me?

    Thanks

    https://pastebin.com/EcYnuivt

    Edit: I have aspect of the spider so the dps increases to around 105k and I'm not considering wither stacks

    submitted by /u/senhorpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Speaking strictly for fun and speed, what is your favorite spectre to level with from 28-70

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    Bonus points for SSF no-gear life

    submitted by /u/o314
    [link] [comments]

    Improving/Fixing my EK (or switching it to SR)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 08:27 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/t5WeE3dZ

    This is my current build, it's not great DPS or survivability wise. I got a 6l QOTF in my stash I guess Id like to use but I cant find a good way to incorporate it (with current gear and me repeccing passives from left and down right gives me enough evasion for the chest to be no gain/loss in movement really so id need to get a bunch of evasion gear extra) and i cant find any build really with devouring diadem AND qotf. So any idea how I can build around it? Should I drop the diadem? Or should I just bite the bullet and swap from EK to Soul rend as I can see a lot of builds using qotf+Devouring diadem there. Also respeccing down right to get evasion nodes loses me about 100k dps which I guess is fine as it gains me a lot of evasion.

    I have 1ex40c to spend. If necessary I can send my 6l QOTF. If i was rich as a mofo Id just get a shroud and go shaper items and roll EK supreme but that's not happening anytime soon.

    So I'd love any help to get this rolling as currently I'm stuck on T12 maps.

    submitted by /u/Trickytricksterz
    [link] [comments]

    Spellcaster Deadeye Suggestions?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 06:58 PM PDT

    Any suggestions on Spellcaster Deadeye? Gotta go fast and spell is just better atm.

    Would be good if the build can go from league start to finish with good end game bossing.

    submitted by /u/wyvernz94
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Cyclone/CoC build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a decent build that can clear higher tier maps. Already have Uber Elder down with my RF build. Looking for high dps/survivability. Anyone that can provide links to builds or videos, I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Dopeangel
    [link] [comments]

    want to play slayer cyclone or something like the sort

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    need guidance

    submitted by /u/whitehawkx3
    [link] [comments]

    again another failed build

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    so i feel like trying a new build every week by now just to get one that can kill uber elder without 200 tries. This time around i tried divine ire trickster. The problem is my damage is really inconsistent and im also lacking survivability a looot since t16 rares can kill my char with one hit. I cant even tank 1 of those stones falling from above while the minotaur fight. so im open and thankful for any advices like seriously any!

    so heres the build:

    https://pastebin.com/Bb9UUrjH

    any advices for getting tankier or getting a bit more consistent damage

    submitted by /u/theslago
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with Suvivability of my scourge arrow character

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    So i started a new build agaain cuz i wanted a build that can easily kill uber elder. Scourge arrow seemed to be the build that could fufill my wishes well turns out i did something wrong because im basically a one shot to rare t16 monsters and my dmg also doesnt seem to be enough to kill uber elder fast enough. Could anyone have a look on my build and tell me what i did wrong. Im open and thankful for every advice.

    Here's the build:

    https://pastebin.com/51zUFGth

    submitted by /u/theslago
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to craft endgame 20% elemental as added chaos wand? How much currency should I get first?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    I'm looking to upgrade my WOrb build from Doryani's Catalyst, and the constant recommendation is: craft a new weapon. For example: the second post on this page. An ilvl85 Scepter or Wand with

    • "Gain X% of elemental damage as extra chaos damage"

    • "Gain Y% of cold damage as extra chaos damage"

    • "Gain Z% of non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage"

    • Additional useful caster mods

    From what I understand, you want to alt a high-ilvl (85+) Shaper base until you get the 20% elemental as added chaos, regal, annul the extra mod, drop 2ex on the "of crafting" suffix. Then I craft Y% of cold damage as extra chaos damage, which is a Jun mod.

    I don't know how to get non-chaos damage as extra chaos damage, though - it's listed as a possible outcome in POEDB, but it isn't telling me how to get that mod. I'm also having a hard time estimating how much currency I'm going to want for this project to begin with. An ilvl85 Sambar Scepter is already upwards of 2ex, and my budget is... about 4ex right now? Not great. Does it make any sense to skimp on the base? I could find a wand with 30 implicit for a dozen chaos; how much worse is that than a Sambar Scepter?

    How many alts, annuls, and regals would you recommend I get before doing this? I have plenty of regals, but I have no idea how hard it is to roll this specific mod, and I'd rather not get blindsided and run out of currency halfway through crafting this thing.

    Any advice is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/BPC3
    [link] [comments]

    Winter Orb vs Tornado Shot

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    ive been saving up my money to try out one of these builds, I have about 30 ex to spend on it and from my understanding they are both made to do the same thing. run really fast and map clear better than anything else.

    are there some things one build can do that the other can not? are there any major downsides to either of them?

    it has been hard to find content showcasing tornado shot that is recent but I understand winter orb is really popular right now which makes some of the gear considerably more expensive.

    submitted by /u/Africa_3
    [link] [comments]

    Non ROA herald of agony build?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Hey folks!

    I'm wondering if there are any decent options other than rain of arrows for running a herald of agony build. Not that I have anything against that setup, I'm just not that into the feel of it.

    Winter orb seems like a good potential option, but I'm only a little concerned about the lack of targeting ability that may have. Anyone have any experience with a setup like that? A relevant question seems to be, does increased duration affect virulence stacks? That maybe a nice interaction between scaling worb and HoA.

    Anyway, showerthoughts. Would love to hear if anyone has tried this out.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/KingVanquo
    [link] [comments]

    Build Assistance - WO Inquisitor

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    So I started playing this character as Spark and then ended up switching to Winter Orb. I'm playing it as MOM/EB. I do not enjoy playing Shield Charge so I prefer to focus on movespeed (I realize that Fortify is an issue).

    https://pastebin.com/DZWZcHfH

    The damage is fine for the tiny investment I've made in it (late league start). The surviveability isn't great though. With low armor and low evasion/dodge I can just get shredded by certain situations. Is there a way to adapt this to be more tanky without completely rebuilding it?

    I will most likely just re-roll to a new character now that I have a decent amount of currency, but I wanted to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/corben99
    [link] [comments]

    New player playing a Winter Orb witch... What should I upgrade/add to my current gear? Should I add more gems?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    I'm new to Path of Exile, and I'm playing a Winter Orb witch. Im level 51, and I just got to Act 6. Do you have any suggestions on what I should change about my gear? I luckily found an exalted orb, so I'm sitting on a decent amount of Chaos.

    Character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/whosAmnesia/characters

    Defense Stat Sheet: https://gyazo.com/7e67be1963dd3da2698bdd86978ed382

    submitted by /u/amnesiaxd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel