• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds 【Path of Exile 3.10】Cyclone Max Block Gladiator –Build Guide– Absurdly Tanky | Easily Crush Endgame!

    Path of Exile Builds 【Path of Exile 3.10】Cyclone Max Block Gladiator –Build Guide– Absurdly Tanky | Easily Crush Endgame!


    【Path of Exile 3.10】Cyclone Max Block Gladiator –Build Guide– Absurdly Tanky | Easily Crush Endgame!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    The Perfect "Budget" Non-impale Cyclone (AOE + DPS + DEF) *MULTI-MIRRORoaire build showcase

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    For the Love of Wraeclast Gods, please stop posting PoB Warrior builds...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    People want to know True dps vs Endgame Bosses, especially vs Sirus (no adds to kill), In Random Order:

    • If you aren't a Pathfinder, Flasks should be UN-ticked.
    • Frenzy/Power charges should be UN-ticked unless you have a way to reliably generate them vs bosses like Sirus.
    • Killed recently and other unrealistic buffs should also be off.
    • Make sure you have enough mana free mana and leech to sustain hitting bosses at your attacks / sec.
    • No Abyssus builds to improve the dps, no matter how tanky your char may be, unless you have a way to take all that extra phys dmg as some elemental / some way to mitigate all that extra dmg you're getting.
    • All those 21 gems all over the place and Empower 4 etc. Those are just extreme min-maxing, not the core of the build.

    If you insist on posting such a version, make sure you have a working version without such extreme items and also post the min-maxed version and say what each version CAN and CANNOT DO!

    P.S. Add your own annoyances :P

    submitted by /u/Garret_Poe
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Aurabot with ~10 exa budget [3.10., Delirium]

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, I'm looking for a good aurabot for the Delirium league.

    What I want out of it

    • Being able to run juiced up red maps and Uber Atziri with my spouse, meaning...

    • Giving that juicy support to someone, I don't need killing capabilities myself if this means more juice to her

    • Being able to fund it with around 10 exa, at least to a degree where this works just fine for the above mentioned goals, I got no problem with dumping more into it later to perfect it

    • A decently well-written guide that one can follow along or at least a detailled PoB link with steps for gearing/levelling up

    Why I want it

    • Currently making currency is a bit of a struggle, we're both reaching the respective ends of what our league starter builds with our skills seem to be able to do (Simulacrums Wave 15/16)

    I have absolutely no other preferences, I don't mind any particular skill gems or playstyles, provided I can do what I am set out to do.

    Sadly I don't know much about aurabots to begin with, which makes it a bit of a hassle to find "where to start", I read contradicting things about nerfed Guardians, about new super OP skills that then got nerfed halfway in etc.

    Would greatly appreciate help with this!

    submitted by /u/Harleyquincey
    [link] [comments]

    Pyroclast Mine Saboteur [3.10] Insane Boss Killer

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I've made a new video to my channel. Do you have any suggestions what should I do differently? Maybe ideas on what else should we benchmark? I'd appreciate any feedback.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opf_ihOpxg0

    submitted by /u/Balint_str
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to farm/afk blights. What can I improve for zombies?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Hi Im currently trying to follow TheGAM3Report1's zombie build but unfortunately his build is way out of my budget. I can farm T13-14's but I require the assist of towers. Currently have 14ex.

    I feel like I am lacking damage despite my clusters as well as tankiness and im working on cappiing chaos res.

    https://pastebin.com/qqMyMiGZ

    submitted by /u/Kuramasa
    [link] [comments]

    What Builds Can Tank Sirus Die Beam?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Are there any (non Purposeful Harbinger) builds that can do it?

    I'm so sick of this fight.

    submitted by /u/livejamie
    [link] [comments]

    Specre vs Golem

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Hi there. I played a bit of this League farmed around 10 ex. Im not sure what build next to choose so maybe few of you can help me.

    I would like to roll stone golem build or spectre (propably Redemption Sentry) i dont know what is better for my budget... Clear speed, survivability etc.

    Thx for any of your help.

    submitted by /u/Omgrmk
    [link] [comments]

    Cat Barrage build

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Help - clunky build needs improvements

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Currently struggling with this build to kill some higher level bosses as the DPS seems a bit slow.

    From what I can see with the build I am relying on certain things eg endurance charges to maintain dps.

    For mapping the build is ok. I couldn't get past Kosis at delirium 18 on the simulacrum and when I fought drox at on a t15 it took a decade.

    Any help or tips would be great.

    https://pastebin.com/yMAkNGpX

    submitted by /u/ByronIrony
    [link] [comments]

    16-17ex budget boss killer

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm looking for a 16-17ex budget boss killer, maybe 20ex. I'm now currently using a storm brand hiero but I can't take AW4 Sirus down :(

    submitted by /u/NullReferenceGuy
    [link] [comments]

    COC Nova - Got 90ex, what to upgrade next?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I've hit the 52% Breakpoint at 9.4 casts. I can clear all content but I want to crap on t16 100%'s.

    I'm thinking to either switch over to synth herald of ice rings, or possibly looking into cluster jewels.

    https://pastebin.com/V0cy6th8

    Anyone got a take?

    submitted by /u/DaHedgehog27
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to push my Caustic Arrow Raider further.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys,I would like to know if there is any obvious upgrade I can do at my build. It is simply Caustic Arrow I followed from poe.ninja similar builds. My budget is about 10ex at the moment.Tankiness is quite good, better than I expected from a raider character. I want to know if I am missing something damagewise. Any criticism will be helpful.Thanks in advance.

    https://pastebin.com/DwJV5MTu

    submitted by /u/dokuzsekiz
    [link] [comments]

    "AURAS" Purposeful harbingers

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Soo im curious about how purposeful harbingers considers auras. Some gems have auras tag on it but does not give the stacking bonus. I.E arctic armour gem have Aura tag but when reserving mana doesn't give phys mitigation from guardian bonus. Does purposeful harbinger buff the less damage taken or not? Since guardian ascendancy doesn't consider it as aura but have the gem tag.

    submitted by /u/rikmust
    [link] [comments]

    Ahn’s might Pacifism flicker/cyclone build

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Does anyone have a link to that build that works in delirium league? Can't find any link that is updated for 3.10+

    submitted by /u/saltybeefchunk
    [link] [comments]

    Are 2ex enough for a COC Cyclone Assassin build?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Hi,
    getting bored of my Bane Occultist. Are 2ex enough for a decent COC Cyclone Assassin build? Fairly new player here... guides and advice are much appreciated.

    decent = red maps at least

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/redlol_85
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed to get back into league and improve my lacerate glad

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I stopped playing a few weeks ago because I felt stuck with my bleed lacerate gladiator, with little room to improve. I felt it was too weak to withstand delirium 20 or endgame bosses.

    Here it is : https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cencen/characters

    I'd like to get back into the game, maybe transition into WW or anything that would help me to improve the character. Could you please help me out? Thanks

    submitted by /u/nobzlol
    [link] [comments]

    Strength of Blood Immune Build - POB in the comments

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    What is a endgame Bleed Lacerate build that I can try for my 2nd charc?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I really want to make my 2nd charc bleed lacerate.

    I have 20-30ex that i can invest for this build.

    but looking around, it looks like this build has alot of controversy on what is better.

    i want to do a dual wield (i am in softcore) bleed lacerate build. and Esoro's build looks great. but it appears its heavily minmaxed, as it includes both bleed and impale mechanics. and due to that, has alot of controversy when new people blindly follows it. As it seems its usually 1 or the other.

    this is my first league, so i dont quite understand those debuff concepts.

    but i was wondering:

    1. what is the best dual wield bleed lacerate glad build?
    2. what about a single wield with a shield?
    3. why is esoros build using both bleed and impale if everyone is agreeing that it should be 1 or the other?
    4. looking at poeninja builds, all the top builds seem to have a rapier with the surrender shield. whats the difference between this build and the standard lacerate axe builds?
    5. sword vs axe build?

    thank you

    submitted by /u/BnSisMINE
    [link] [comments]

    Little things you think might have gone overlooked?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    What are some items you picked up this league that made you go "hmmmmm" but you didn't have time to make a build out of them? Or maybe you did, and you don't see anyone else doing it?

    I have two:

    • Hyaon's Fury is a one-handed sword with over 500 dps, but it previously was held back by its low minimum damage. Supercharged, however, makes non-crits have lucky damage. Thus, go either low crit with elemental overload + supercharged, or run RT. Either way, it's still an absurdly powerful weapon with a weird drawback that you can now mitigate.
    • Algor Mortis is the only way to sap and shock at the same time, as far as I'm aware. I'm actually using this one, and it's fantastic. It encourages you to find a way to generate chilled ground, which I did with frostblink, but you could also use arctic breath on a weapon that will trigger it, among other things. In addition, enemies take more lightning damage, basically up to a 35% more multiplier on your damage. It's a fantastic set of gloves for both offense and defense. I'm surprised more people aren't using them.

    What all have you found?

    submitted by /u/Socrathustra
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to try out a Power Siphon/spellslinger Arc I am just at maps and working have done a couple tier 1s and it feels lousy, need some help.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    I put together this as just something I wanted to try out and enjoy how it plays so I want to make it better. I know Power Siphon isn't supposed to be amazing but I like it and want to make it work. I need suggestions on what to do to make it better.

    Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/bTXuJF3L the "goal" tree is what I originally laid out with 1-5 being steps along the way and "curr" what my in-game tree currently looks like. My gear and gems are set up as my current gear as well. I usually change out GMP and Barrage between clearing and anything with more hp like syndicate members, end of map bosses etc. I think maybe the power siphon supports could use a look. I thought about maybe having some projectile spell would be better as my spellslinger option but I don't know which one would really mesh well. Any gear advice is welcome as well, what to look for as well as uniques that might be well suited for the build.

    Thanks for looking!

    submitted by /u/tagaderm
    [link] [comments]

    Hey im just starting this game out for the first time. I know to follow a guide but I'm wondering what I should be doing in the early levels as far as build is concerned?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Do I just kinda slowly build the way the build is shown and just hope I get the gems to support the skills down the road?

    submitted by /u/beatdazzler
    [link] [comments]

    Help With herald Stacking Build

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    My POB: https://pastebin.com/UQMnkpkd

    So yeah just started herald stacking build on a fairly low budget (I do have the required items though) and I dont really know but I feel like I might be doing something wrong. I realise im really low level and missing the one voices cluster so that might be it but if there is something im doing wrong please let me know.

    Also for the pob im looking at the guy has like 17m arc dps while im sitting at like 1.5m so I dont know why his is so much higher? His POB: https://pastebin.com/j6uGrWyX

    Also how can I fit in more auras I have mana reserve on most jewels do I need it on cluster jewels too (im trying to fit in vitality as I feel like that would be pretty good)

    Also how is Enpyrians build able to stand in the Sirus cloud?? And is saqawals better than shavs?

    Thanks for any responses/help

    submitted by /u/prowombat32
    [link] [comments]

    10000000000 DELIRIUS HELP!!!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing SB Heiro farming T14 BC with 100% delirium and full juiced maps. I'm kinda struggling with the maps and taking forever to kill mobs with many deaths. I can complete the maps but each one takes me about 15 to 20mins because i play very safe. I need advice on survivalbility. Here is my pastebin

    https://pastebin.com/SEfkL5DY

    submitted by /u/metrolis2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel