• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Zapping with Palpatine's Tendrils ( Not Hentai ) - The Underused skill since ages ago

    Path of Exile Builds Zapping with Palpatine's Tendrils ( Not Hentai ) - The Underused skill since ages ago


    Zapping with Palpatine's Tendrils ( Not Hentai ) - The Underused skill since ages ago

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Warcry Zerker, Grandmaster at Arms.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Can you sell an entire build rather than seperate items?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Does anyone know of a way to find a buyer for the whole build, selling all items and jewels??

    submitted by /u/Jugg100
    [link] [comments]

    Rain of Arrows COC Blade Blast Bladefall full fire conversion MoM + Lone Messenger (pob in comments)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Showcase: Max block, Spectral shield throw Bleed gladiator

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    [Mathil] Impale Champion Wander - A Viable Game Crushing Alternative to All Them Harolds

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Are there any ingame channels, or subreddits where we can sell character's gear all at once?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello. As the title says, I would like to sell my gear for my Ice Shot Deadeye build (was following Aquarism's build as much as I could). Gear is mid-tier I would say (all around, some parts are better than others). So to avoid selling every gem, jewel and the rest of the gear piece by piece, I would like to get rid of it all at once if possible.

    Here is my PoB for said character: https://pastebin.com/zAaAaXDv

    Thank you in advance guys/gals.

    submitted by /u/JubalKhan
    [link] [comments]

    [PATH OF EXILE 3.10] EXPLOSIVE / FLAMETHROWER TRAP SABOTEUR Build

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    A non herald guardian summoner

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    So I've really been enjoying summoner play this league with srs and having a blast swapping spectres.

    Could you make a spectre/zombie/ whatever else without those cheesey herald shenanigans? Including holy relic as well, very much the same build as herald.

    I feel like the witch class is just slightly too good to warrant it. My last build being a occultist spectre srs setup.

    Also I'd be in SSF HC for this, trying to avoid hybrid or LL setups, since I just played a CI turned into LL witch my last build

    submitted by /u/ThjokeR321
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a power charge stacking build using badge of the brotherhood.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    I currently have a level 93 freezing pulse assassin but for some reason it feels very lackluster.

    Looking for a build that stacks power charges like crazy using badge of the brotherhood and void battery.

    submitted by /u/Samidar3
    [link] [comments]

    Lf help min-maxing Ball Lightning miner as a beginner

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    this is my first real league in PoE. I played a bit around in Incursion but stopped pretty soon because the informations in this game were overwhelming and in the end a bit frustrating.

    I gave this game another chance this season and managed to clear almost all content as a ball lightning miner (including. A8 Sirus and Uber Elder). Even though is till struggle HARD with pricing and have no idea about crafting by myself or how Jun works (have like 60 red missions left).

    Next i wanna be able to clear fully juiced maps (100% delirium, ...). I m currently struggeling with damage and survivability from 60% delirium maps (with some more juicing) onwards. But i dont rly have an idea what to upgrade, change about my skillthree, next ...

    So i m hoping for some suggestions from experienced players. I currently have around 50 ex to spend for new gear and could probably get a bit more if i sell a bit more/faster.

    PoB is here. For some reason my DPS looks incredible low in PoB:

    https://pastebin.com/eWdKUzf7

    Feedback / help are very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/visuslol
    [link] [comments]

    Burning Arrow Chieftain build Help

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/W1b8pT8U

    Hi guys, I wanted to make a tanky chieftain build that uses burning arrow as a primary skill. I theorycrafted it out utilizing some of the cheapest items in this league (Was tempted to use Ngamu Tiki, but Imprescence is absurdly cheap in this league lol). Got about 70% phys mitigation, 76% all ele res with 6K+ life.

    But I only get about 120k dmg in pob. Can you guys help me make this build better? I want to keep this build as budget friendly as possible, but still able to farm up quite comfortably up to t16 maps.

    P.s. I reuploaded this post because I had the pob code as an elementalist version that someone else built... sorry folks

    submitted by /u/TheRealMinsoo
    [link] [comments]

    CI CoC Assassin Noob Help

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Im really happy with the build, i got 10k ES but i do really low amount of dps. What could i change in my setup in order to have more DMG? Few things that i have in mind are HOI Buff DMG Ring and bottled faith

    My Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/darkenik01/characters

    My PoB: https://pastebin.com/7NwVuXmz

    submitted by /u/DaysGoneBye01
    [link] [comments]

    Physical wander, kinetic bolt - spellslinger idea

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Hi, I am looking for a setup which consists of kinetic bolt as a main attack, with impale, and some sort of spellslinger support combo to work with that.

    I made a wander champion in ssf hc earlier, with impale but no spellslinger, unfortunately he died at lvl 70 due to some crazy explosions.

    Can anyone help me grow this idea?

    Also, I might go champion again, buy also considering gladiator dual wield max block (have a template if anyone is interested)

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Virtue-L
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with freezing pulse assassin

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    Need help with my freezing pulse assassin. For some reason I cant do mirrors as i die alot in them.

    The build feels abit squishy link is below.

    Thanks for helping in advance.

    https://pastebin.com/58WVqnTM

    submitted by /u/Samidar3
    [link] [comments]

    Best/most enjoyable HH juice build?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I'm currently running EK but I really don't like how the character feels. I've been thinking about going blade vortex.

    Anyone played both of these builds that can comment on how blade vortex feels compared to EK?

    submitted by /u/professorshillphd
    [link] [comments]

    Do delirium monsters give souls for soul eater?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Are there any builds that compare to Legion Cyclone builds?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I haven't played PoE since Legion, where I ran a cyclone build with headhunter. Are there any builds in Delirium that would compare to that as far as insane clear speed? How do the various herald stacking builds stack up to Legion era cyclone builds?

    submitted by /u/Adderalin
    [link] [comments]

    Bleedbow as leaguestarter?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    I could only play to act 4 and then needed to stop playing the league till now.

    Would you recommend keep using the BleedBow build from steel? that zizaran showcased? Or is there a build thats also cheap but a million times better?

    Edit: Pastebin https://pastebin.com/9nEM71Mk

    submitted by /u/DasSpatzenhirn
    [link] [comments]

    Hollow Palm Cyclone Zerker (Stuck at around T15)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    account: corrozu, character: transubstantiation.

    Nothing special. I'm at 91 around 4.4k Health with ~860 dex, usually with 5 Endurance Charges up. My damage has started to lack as I'm not going balls to the wall with a briskwrap. Maybe I should. I'm usually dying randomly from the Cast on Death stuff (Kind of looks like a ... mini EK explosion?) or Multi Proj Chaos Damage explosions.

    My damage at around T15 and T16 for bosses isn't the usual deletion as the rest of the content and I usually end up dying as the fight goes on. Kind of at a loss... And I feel pretty demotivated to keep playing. Kind of want to start an archmage stormbrand hiero hoping it'll be a bit better but don't feel like leveling a 3rd character this league. I've spent most of my meager wealth on this character as well.

    submitted by /u/corrozu1
    [link] [comments]

    Are there builds that can farm double/triple damage mod T16 maps to level 100?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    With the possible exception of five herald of course. The solution may be to have two characters, one handles double/triple damage mod maps I corrupt, the other levels safely.

    I only play tanky builds, but it seems like one of the below is the most I can do without dying. Two is a small chance to die once every couple of maps. Three I will likely die once a map. I am talking about herald of agony juggernaut, herald of agony mana guardian, max block gladiator etc.

    Gain 100% extra damage as fire

    Gain 100% extra damage as cold

    Gain 100% extra damage as lightning

    300% critical chance / critical multiplier

    Elemental weakness

    -10% Maximum resistance

    Two extra projectiles

    submitted by /u/hitmantb
    [link] [comments]

    3.10: Ignite Fireball Ascendant vs Uber Elder

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Having single target issues VD Necro

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Single target seems bad, i'm sure i need a better wand just not sure what mods exactly to go for, with around 2-5 ex budget, any tips would be helpful!

    POB: https://pastebin.com/PiznSxz6

    submitted by /u/RickFails
    [link] [comments]

    Finished acts for the first time with storm burst build, but damage is capped at around 1 mill and finding it difficult to survive higher tier maps. What’s the best build I can start another character with, using a budget of around 15 ex

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    I would like to try a Herald stack but don't think I can afford it. I want to try a non spell caster build that is tanky and deals a lot of damage.. what do you guys recommend?

    submitted by /u/krSilva
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel