• Breaking News

    Friday, May 29, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds [HELP] Looking for a build for new league

    Path of Exile Builds [HELP] Looking for a build for new league


    [HELP] Looking for a build for new league

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Hello.

    Fellow Exiles, im looking for a build to start new league with. I've tried several builds posted on the PoE forums, but they didnt do what they were told to do. My basic conditions are:

    - it dosn't has to be a quick and smooth storyline lvling machine,

    - it DOES HAS TO (not like some liars :D on PoE forum builds - "ULTRA TANK") be some sort of a tank, i dont want do be oneshoted by sirius fart,

    - i would like to avoid mass minions builds, bc im playing on PS4, and you know, there is no Vulcan client on the way any soon :D

    and the final and i think most important note:

    - it has to transition from storyline lvling to early maps on the go. I dont want to grind some currency or items to even do early white maps. My dream is to just to finish storyline and go to white maps and farm them easily to progress further.

    All the builds that were marked cheap, were a lie, bc of the PS4 market. A ring that should cost 10c, costs 1ex on PS4 market:D Soooo... if thats possible it SHOULD be cheap at least, as i said, on early maps. I dont mind grinding yellows and red maps to progress the build to be stronger. Thx in advance, sorry for my english, not native.

    submitted by /u/gibdzioch
    [link] [comments]

    Vaal "Naruto" Strike -【Full-Unique Challenge】*Budget + Easy carry ! *Good league-starter too

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Bleed bow glad survivability

    Posted: 29 May 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, I recently made a bleed bow glad as I want to try it as my league starter. No problems with the damage at all its good enough for all content, but the survivability feels pretty damn bad tbh. I'm not sure if this is how the build is supposed to feel or if I'm doing something wrong. Also not sure what the best steps to take would be to increase survivability. If anyone who knows what they're doing could take a look at my pob and let me know it would be very much appreciated! Thanks for your time!

    https://pastebin.com/43cmAYiW

    submitted by /u/glogang100
    [link] [comments]

    Oni-Goroshi ignite build : what skill could I use ?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    I recently wanted to do an ignite build. Then I discovered oni-goroshi and thought that would be fun to play.

    I think I know what uniques I want and I plan on going chieftain, but I'm not sure what skill to use since I would a high damage fire attack but I've thought about infernal blow, tectonic slam and molten strike and none of them are made to do a lot of damage on a single strike.

    Do you guys have any idea of how I could make this work or should I just drop the idea ?

    Btw I thought about using cloak of flame because it looks cool, kaom's root, emberwake and the taming. I'm not decided yet on these items so it's not that important. Budget would be no more than 50 ex I'd say.

    submitted by /u/Nimyron
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone selling a complete Ranger Build?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Hey guys, my Deadeye has been a MF bot the whole game, and I was looking to try out something fun with it before league end. If anyone is selling a complete deadeye/ranger/pathfinder gear, I'd love to take it off your hands.

    I really want to try lightning wild strike, but I'm not too picky as it's end of league. Feel free to add me in game @ ToastedTim and we can discuss pricing. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TeeChainz
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me why I can't see the cluster of jewels in the bottom right jewel socket?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    2700+ Strength, 8k ES, 3300 Life, and now I need skill gems

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    So I have a level 95 scion that I've just respecced from Whispering Ice Int stacking (great build BTW).

    I moved onto Strength stacking.

    I Currently have:

    2700+ strength

    8200+ ES

    3383 Life

    3k Armor

    1300 EV

    What I don't have is Skill gems.

    Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/bZXds3sS

    Using: Geofris Santucary 6L, Doon Cuebiyari, Shapers touch.

    Not sure what to do next:

    Go CI?

    I have zero points in anything but strength stacking and some points in my cluster jewels.

    Looking for a good 6L setup and something that benefits from my iron will in Doon.

    I am missing most of the good Split Gems with either ES/STR or Life/Str. Willing to purchase after I figure out what the hell I am doing.

    I also have a 6L Pillar of the Caged God I wouldn't mind using if it makes sense.

    Thanks for checking it out.

    submitted by /u/Lostnomad1
    [link] [comments]

    Plan for leveling golementalist - league start?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I'm planning on league starting with a golementalist in 3.11. I recognize that it's not an ideal league starter since it requires uniques, but my hope is that those uniques won't be ridiculously expensive so I can gradually trade for the stones / amulet etc.

    One thing that seems clear is that since golems aren't available until Act 4 and several uniques are needed in order to have very many of them, a leveling plan is needed probably through low maps.

    What is the best / easiest way to level up / map until golems can do most of the work without having to use too many regrets? I've tried looking for a guide that is relatively up to date, but most of the discussions I've seen are for much older versions of the game.

    If there's a guide out there that's on point re: leveling / league starting golems, that'd be helpful to see.

    submitted by /u/RhizicSnares
    [link] [comments]

    Does Rotten Claws (20% chance to Impale) offer anything for Redemption Sentry spectres?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Having trouble understanding whether Rotten Claws or Feasting Fiends would be more valuable for Redemption Sentry spectres, which have a lot of "Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage". Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/BBL0101
    [link] [comments]

    Occulist

    Posted: 28 May 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Im toying around with making an occultist next and i haven't play much with the ascendency.

    Keep in mind this would be ssf, but how are these made tanky? Is it just flat es and es regen?

    submitted by /u/Lightfighter214
    [link] [comments]

    CoC Ice Nova build/bossing help

    Posted: 28 May 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I started a new character mostly following Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin guide and am feeling pretty good about this build and really enjoying it so far. My only issue now is random one shots to delirium mobs or T15+ bosses. Is there something I can do to make my build better in that regard?

    I still don't fully understand APS, but according to PoB my cyclone attack rate is 7.51, crit chance 78%, and hit chance 93% which all seem to be pretty good/decent I think? I have no problem clearing the majority of mob packs in T16 maps other than the various delirium mob one-shot deaths

    My PoB https://pastebin.com/qe6hqDdb

    My budget would be around 4-5ex for any upgrades TIA

    submitted by /u/KHthe8th
    [link] [comments]

    Build help.

    Posted: 28 May 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Need some advice on the build.

    I am following this arc mind over matter archmage build:

    https://pastebin.com/MSjd67JE

    Normal monsters seem ok but most high map (tier 12 onwards) bosses are impossible to beat.

    This is my current build:

    https://pastebin.com/48iF0hDB

    Any idea on how I should move forward?

    I'm a new player so I don't have a lot of currency.

    Going to continue to play this in standard mode when the league ends.

    Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Romil89
    [link] [comments]

    POE3.10- Siege ballistas part00 all Uniques items BD- 15 ballistas-17bal...ok,the vid. is now good show in : maybe no voice because i shot off that ...

    Posted: 28 May 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    LF a 50ex build

    Posted: 28 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    so i wanna test the new vulkan changes and id like a build suggestion(by this i mean a pob link) up to 50ex, maybe some coc build or something similiar explosions wise

    submitted by /u/TencentStoleMyMirror
    [link] [comments]

    POE3.10- Siege ballistas part0 all Uniques items BD- 15 ballistas-17ball...

    Posted: 28 May 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel