• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds My first 100, my first truly min-maxed build, very proud: Stormbrand Trickster, 26m DPS, hella corrupts, lotta zap, big zip!!

    Path of Exile Builds My first 100, my first truly min-maxed build, very proud: Stormbrand Trickster, 26m DPS, hella corrupts, lotta zap, big zip!!


    My first 100, my first truly min-maxed build, very proud: Stormbrand Trickster, 26m DPS, hella corrupts, lotta zap, big zip!!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    The only thing left to do before league end is to 26% my flasks and keep trying to corrupt one of my large jewels for 1% lightning pen. Or if I stumble into 80ex and can upgrade my WE to include +Wrath dmg/pen.

    Lots of fun stuff in here-

    • Unnatural Instinct with lightning pen corrupt
    • Prism Guardian with +2 level aura gem corrupt for level 25 Wrath/Zealotry/Vaal Disc (got resistances to barely land at 75% on the dot to make this work)
    • Some sexy awakened gems including lots of 21/23, 6/20's and a 6/23
    • Perfect fevered minds, corrupted blood corrupt on perfect healthy mind
    • Lightning pen on my jewels
    • A sick wand where I annulled off multi mod and crusader slammed 6% dmg per power charge (was hoping for conductivity, but not complaining)
    • 21% Inward eye with storm brand pen lab enchant
    • Amazingly rolled Atziri's Foible with % str/int corrupt and Utmost Intel
    • Perfect sexy flasks
    • Sick voidbringers (with lame lab enchant, going to try and fix that then 30% 'em)
    • Perfect Ivory Tower
    • Perfect Skyforth with %life corrupt (% life ended up adding a lot of ES via Ivory Tower, same reason a ring has +life)

    Had a lot of fun and proud of it - I have about 12ex right now, maybe another 5-10 depending on some sales. Anything outstanding I need to tweak before league ends? I'll prob just keep bumping up gems for 21's, etc. otherwise.

    Hoping to find a build next league that allows me to constantly build and build and min/max into the dirt again, very much enjoyed.

    ps: the arcane cloak with CWDT makes PoB read 20m dps, but I just had CWDT in there this week while internet was super laggy. Otherwise it's a 21/23 arcane @ 26m dps

    pps: shoutout /u/ejousie who helped me early on - check it out bro :)

    submitted by /u/bbcakes413
    [link] [comments]

    Had real fun with Esoro's CoC Cyclone, and then this appears..din't know barrage CoC is a thing, is there a build guide for this? wanted to try it out badly :(

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    How to craft a scepter that can give these stats?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    what to build witha HH

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    by extreme rng i got a hh. what are builds that uktilize it fully and are able to farm t16 splinters and wave 20 sims ?
    bonus points for ranger and templar builds

    budget would be 20ish ex

    submitted by /u/nixtreffor
    [link] [comments]

    Best miner guide for new player?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Anyone have a suggestion for a miner guide for a new player? This is my first serious league, and I'm using the last month of the league to try out a few build archetypes that I haven't tried yet.

    I'm looking for a guide with leveling info, and a build that doesn't take too much currency or time to get off the ground. I mostly want to explore and experience, and won't be pushing far into the endgame.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/emh77
    [link] [comments]

    Smite Inquisitor; Low Damage on PoB (SSF)

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Hey all. I'm trying to make a simple Smite Inquisitor build for SSF, but I'm having heaps of difficulty figuring out how much damage I need to sacrifice for defences.

    Build Pastebin is here.

    The idea of the build is to use Smite with a Shield or Staff, and I'll be taking Elemental Overload (generally because I don't want to be getting too caught up in trying to balance out how much Crit and such that I need).

    I've specced for Armour as a main defence, with Blocking and Regen to accompany it, but I'm mostly going for Armour because it seems to be easier than building around MoM or ES (I'm not at all averse to swapping to MoM, I just don't know how to best build for it).

    I want to make sure I am quite tanky, but I don't know if I am going overboard or not.

    I'm open to a lot of ideas, so any advice is welcome.

    submitted by /u/Manatroid
    [link] [comments]

    Request - True Max Block Spectre Necro

    Posted: 30 May 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I'm considering rolling a spectre Necro next league as a starter. However, every time I played spectres (Blight, Metamorph and also in Delirium), the build is just really squishy.

    Even before Geofri, Shapers touch and pre-nerf Spirit Offering, you felt like a sponge. Lots of hp/es on paper, but piss poor mitigation in true endgame.

    I'd like to play a version which has true max Block, without the Glancing Blows keystone.

    Is this possible? Anyone have a POB or link to character/guide?

    I'm okay with taking a hit elsewhere in the build, but I want to focus purely on being able to facetank a lot of damage, including max Block.

    Help please :)

    submitted by /u/fuckyou_redditmods
    [link] [comments]

    New Player: Any endgame viable 2 Hander builds?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    I love using 2H weapons but I haven't been able to find any good endgame builds. Additionally, a lot of people are saying that 2H weapons are useless at endgame.

    Can anyone comment on this and/or post a good 2H build?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/g0chu
    [link] [comments]

    DPS TOO LOW, HELP

    Posted: 30 May 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    My DPS is way too low, please help me on how to improve it!

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/PfcnewuR

    submitted by /u/d3viL8666
    [link] [comments]

    I'm super late to Delirium. Any "starter" build you would recommend? It's hard to sift through all this new information, especially because there seem to have been some nerfs

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Anything except summoner is good. I don't have a problem with builds that take a while to get going either, as long as they scale well into end game

    submitted by /u/EmbarrassedKey8
    [link] [comments]

    (Help with gems and links) Freezing pulse totems league starter

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    As the title says, if i was to "league start" a character right now just to test if i like the build , what gems and links would i use until i get to a lvl that i can equip everything the guide i'm following recommends?

    The build guide is named as "3.10 wallach's hierophant freezing pulse totems"

    He mentions what gems are important to buy each act but he doesn't mention what i should link with what in the first few acts.

    submitted by /u/NayerRyuk
    [link] [comments]

    How to make/identify good builds without being a "PoB Warrior"?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    I'm trying to make my own builds, but I see this term thrown around a lot when I try and look at other builds for ideas. "It's just a PoB warrior build" or "it's not a PoB warrior build, so people think it's bad" etc. How do I make builds that aren't "PoB warrior" builds? I want to make a build that's actually practical even if it's not "the best".

    submitted by /u/GivingItMyBest
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Guys, i had real fun with the clearspeed of this build, but my single-target is lack. Is it normal for a coc build? or i need to have more expensive gear to deal better dps?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Herald of Purity Wormblaster?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Idea:

    Minion Instability + Herald of Purity + Infernal Legion, spawn sentinels using Writhing Jar + kill worms.

    Stack Pure Agony medium cluster jewels, with 2 Voices we can get up to 10 sentinels.

    Stack HoP minion life with The Coming Calamity and x2 Cold Iron Points, Necromancer ascendancy.

    Use other Minions/Golems/Brand to proc EE (Malachai's ring), Combustion, Feeding Frenzy, Flammability, possibly Elemental Weakness.

    Bonus: Using Speaker's Wreath, the on-death explosion will not kill monsters. Combined with the Siegebreaker belt, minions leave a DoT pool when they die, which can kill monsters. This DoT counts as a player kill, and will proc on-kill effects. Namely, it will spawn a new sentinel, which leads to a summon loop.

    Bonus 2: Find a Timeless Jewel with lots of +% minion damage.

    A quick PoB prototype shows this can get anywhere to 3M-5M shaper damage per minion pop. We have 10 sentinels.

    submitted by /u/AdagioCreative
    [link] [comments]

    Builds for new player.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Hello. im a very new player this is my first time playing the game so i need builds and guide about build yk like how you get the items you need for this build etc. Btw im on ps4. Thanksfor your help.

    submitted by /u/eXismo
    [link] [comments]

    Noob summoner build questions (next steps @ lvl 80+? following Furty's guide)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    TL:DR; AT BOTTOM OF POST.

    I made a post roughly a week ago about new player money & gear problems, and there were some kind souls that gave me what feels like a fortune.

    I have some build questions regarding the (outdated?) Summoner guide by Furty.

    Useful info:

    • Link to main build on POEVAULT. (using devouring diadem version)
    • POEPlanner I'm following (devouring diadem/eldritch battery)
    • Link to my character profile.
    • However impossible it may seem, my main goal right now is to 36/40. (or get as close as possible) That means the quickest and most impactful improvements to get me to be able to beat Sirus or whatever the hardest achievement necessary to get to 36/40 are the most favorable.
    • I have about 10ex and 100c in the bank.
    • I plan on avoiding animate guardian at all costs, mainly because I don't like the idea of him dying and me having to buy all that gear again.
    • Whatever tier of map is needed for me to get to 36/40 is the tier I'm going for. I'm guessing that's ~t12 to get to 20 watchstones for Sirus to spawn.

    QUESTIONS:

    1. Why drop Necromantic Aegis when using the devouring diadem? Since I'm planning on avoiding the animate guardian, perhaps I should re-enable it? My zombies do seem a bit squishy, although my convocation was level 1 at the time. (Avoiding animate guardian)
    2. Why keep stuff like desecrate and convocation at level 1 with eldritch battery? Is that just a recommendation for those not using it? Even if I'm taking a pounding, I can just lvl 1 flame dash out and wait for regen.
    3. Is subbing Stone Golem for Animate Guardian reasonable? In that same link is Raise Zombie, which I would rather not run without feeding frenzy as I hate their AI.

    TL:DR;

    New player, 10ex 100c stashed, attempting to get to 36/40 or close, need quick gear consult that I can reasonably afford.

    Link to build I'm following, Link to skill tree of build I'm following, Link to profile.

    submitted by /u/HilseeJ
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for OP and budget Discharge build

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I would like a cospri's or mjolnir discharge build. I have been fooling around with tree's this morning and it seems so hard to collect all the power charge nodes and use some new cluster jewels. It only seems possible with scion, but the dps isn't as good. So, now I am asking you, the community if anyone has had any luck with this!

    submitted by /u/frescoj10
    [link] [comments]

    Bladefall and bladeblast

    Posted: 29 May 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone know a good guide to get in to understand this build? Is it a good league starter?

    submitted by /u/donovankkw
    [link] [comments]

    Pls don't hate me for herald stacking XD

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I have a potato pc that just cant handle poe at end game content, much less delirium fog. Had a random guy give me 15 ex out of nowhere (thank you kind sir) and told me to build a herald stacker. Most expensive build ive ever made and it's still about as budget as can be. Currently have about 6 ex and trying to decide how to build tankier, as I kinda wanna be invincible since i can't see whats going on for 90% of the map (my poor gpu hates me). PoB hasn't been very useful for this build for me, ive just been going off of poe ninja, but heres link to PoB: https://pastebin.com/9QJWSDmt or if you want to just look at my character profile, SoulsRequiem character SoulsColdasIce

    submitted by /u/HamburgerMurderface
    [link] [comments]

    fire witch build for a newcomer

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    hi, im looking for a fire build for the witch. thanks ^^

    submitted by /u/midnighs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel