• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Ass crack build

    Path of Exile Builds Ass crack build


    Ass crack build

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Assassin Crackling Lance

    https://pastebin.com/Fb2JnL0J

    Fairly simple setup with Inpulsa, dodge, ailment immunity.

    Intention is to get the speed boost from Assassin and scale cast speed and crit instead of Archmage.

    Gear is good but reasonable for SC

    Probably works well with the new Frost Shield or Sigil of Power


    Let's be honest here I only made the build to post the title

    submitted by /u/krabbsatan
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental hit league starter?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm planning to start as an elemental hit build. Will elemental hit be good as a league starter? Bow vs wand for leaguestart?

    submitted by /u/Sillenzed
    [link] [comments]

    Critique My League Start Build: Posion BV Assassin

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I know patch notes haven't come yet, but i couldn't help but start on my league start for heist. I will be using this build to league start, but also to push endgame and challenges, so I split it into the lvl65 version for when I'm getting into maps with budget gear, and the endgame version. Specifically I'd like to know if there are better options for my Chest, Gloves, Boots, and Amulet, if there are any ways I can pickup endurance charges without the cluster notable, and if I can get fortify.

    Build Link: https://pastebin.com/iC2KAfMF

    submitted by /u/Fury-of-the-Small
    [link] [comments]

    Flicker strike big guide

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Starter build?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Hey I'm just wondering is flicker strike considered a league starter build if not why not

    submitted by /u/dc_express711
    [link] [comments]

    Tanky and high single target league starters?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Is there anything someone's done that falls into this category? I just want to reliably boss in the start of the next league.

    submitted by /u/orionsfinger
    [link] [comments]

    Firestorm Build

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Hello, really love Elementalist, even though it sucks unless you are going golem. I created a build focused around Firestorm (fireball) and Vaal Righteous Fire.

    Truly do not know if this is gonna be good or not. I chose to use Fireball because I was hoping it would be closer to act as meteor impact in terms of damage, rather than the current firestorm.

    Just here for feedback on this build. I tried to make the items achievable and not mirror tier.

    https://pastebin.com/4jJJPbAT

    submitted by /u/Warbler342
    [link] [comments]

    Blade vortex Cold conversion + winter orb

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Hello, Wanted to know if this build is suitable for heist, havent played since legion, but fancy a cold build, close up. Idea: Elementalist build, Convert 90 % phys to cold with gloves and passive tree, es + es leech.

    Edit: wanted to Post a picture of build, sry reddit doesnt let me anymore.

    submitted by /u/Laniakea1337
    [link] [comments]

    Best blighted map farmer ? T14+

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Hey there friends,

    I'm planning on camping blighted maps during the first 2 weeks of the new Heist league.

    I am looking for a build to clear blighted maps t14+.

    Is that possible with any budget/starter build that early?

    (also what is the best build for blighteds if you are NOT on a budget? It is my second league so this is all kinda new to me).

    Any suggestions ?

    I do appreciate all the help!

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Schildpadke
    [link] [comments]

    Mirror worthy? Thanks to the advice from this sub I managed to finish up my staff before league end. My question now is would this be considered mirror-worthy and if not what needs changing (besides value randomises, im working on that)

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    What is your best and/or favorite Cyclone build?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Bleed, CoC, CwC, anything goes.

    I'm thinking about trying Cyclone after seeing a Ball Lightning Cyclone build but want to know what other Cyclone builds are out there, since this skill seems to have a lot of variety.

    What is the most fun, easiest to clear all content on a budget, etc? I'm just really interested to know what Cyclone builds get you guys excited.

    Side Note: Blazing Salvo Cyclone seems super fun, but I have no idea how to build it.

    submitted by /u/MeHateBanner
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for best map clear builds - league start

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm looking for good builds using essentially 2H or 1h/1h weapons (Swords, Axes, Maces maybe daggers), and best mappers.

    Wanna try before the next league.

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/Visible-tank
    [link] [comments]

    Hows Bladefall/Bladeblast for a starter build?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Is it any good? Be it selfcast or CoC. Also, is there any starter build that can transition to CoC Ice Nova later in the game?

    submitted by /u/GonzaloCapo
    [link] [comments]

    Inquisitor Crackling Lance

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Hey,

    i never created a build on my own, so i thought i´ll give it a try.

    I also never played an Inquisitor before.

    https://pastebin.com/SrDz3QCp

    Do you guys have any tips or recomendations?

    Note: I use Militant Faith on Pain Attunement, so i get increased spell damage per power charge and power charges instead of frenzy charges

    submitted by /u/Lorderinos
    [link] [comments]

    Does Wandslinger notable work with added damage?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Welcome everyone!

    My question is wether the wandslinger notable work with added damage.I want to use anger aura and it has added damage to both attacks and spells so if i pick the node that makes spell increases apply to attacks, would that make anger give both of its effect to wand attacks?

    And 2 other questions?
    Is there an item or node that makes cast speed increase apply to wand attack speed.
    And the same question but with spell only crit chance.

    submitted by /u/levus2002
    [link] [comments]

    [League HC] question about Crackling Lance Hierophant

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I want to play Crackling Lance this next HC League, but I've never played a Hierophant before, I guess I get the basics of mana stacking but I still miss "Must have" nodes/uniques/mechanics I need to learn/pick up on.

    First of all, since it's a starter and Hierophant, I want to play non-crit.

    Do I use Archmage, it seems pretty "anti" Intensify? Also Hierophant Sanctuary of Thought pretty much nerfs your damage if you use Archmage, since your skill now costs less to use.

    Do Hierophants use the MoM node? If they do, how much % mana can/should I reserve? - In case I should reserve some of it, what's the best ones? HoL? Wrath? Should I run multiple? Any uniques/nodes worth traveling for to use multiple?

    Any specific uniques which is a must have for mana stacking Hierophants?

    Do I run Arcane Cloak, if so, do I pick up the "Dynamo" node?

    Skill tree would be pretty standard non-crit. Picking up EO. Scion HP wheel. Witch Start. Lightning wheel up north. I could link the build but I don't want to show one which I just quickly threw together, and it may vary depending on the answers to my questions.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sulinia
    [link] [comments]

    Tweaking a Cold DoT Raider

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/CBAUk9vL

    https://poe.ninja/challengessf/builds/char/Haasts/Hinemoa

    This is a very half-assed late league experiment in SSF that's surprised me with how consistently tanky it is / what content I threw it at (T16 Conquerors, the Simulacrum, Vaal Temple, juiced up Harvest bosses (for Reliquary Scarab + Zana quant signature mod map shenanigans), etc).

    I wanted to try and combine the dodge/eva/speed-based defensive layers of the classic Caustic Arrow Raider (Acrobatics/Phase Acrobatics alongside Kintsugi + Wind Dancer, Aspect of the Crab and some misc physical damage reduction, Enduring Cry and incidental life regen to top up when somethings gets through / DoT damage) with the playstyle/safety of the Occultist/Trickster cold DoT builds, as I figured cluster jewels could complement the incidental elemental damage/cold exposure of the Raider's Aspect of the Veil pathway.

    There's a bit of tension between the "steadiness"/cooldown-gated nature of the cold DoT playstyle and the extreme speed of the Raider - very easy to dodge things, but a bit clunky when you're overshooting things between Vortexes and Vaal Cold Snap is down.

    I'd hoped for more than one Cold DoT medium cluster jewel to drop, but that hasn't happened; the CWDT setup should probably be Steelskin over Immortal Call and raised in level, and after a very drawn out Sirus fight I'd potentially like to swap out Shield Charge/Faster Attacks/Fortify for Flame Dash/Arcane Surge and fit in a Vigilant Strike/The Vigil combo, though not sure about jewel locations for the latter.

    I've finally managed to get a brand-passive medium cluster jewel to drop (for Holy Conquest), so I think as a last experiment I'll see how Wintertide Brand performs - I haven't yet played around in PoB to see how the Raider's onslaught effect-granted cast speed compares to a Trickster.

    Anyway, looking for suggestions to improve pathing/gearing* - or a gasp of horror from /u/ShakCentral - for reference, there's two other characters doing similar things I've seen on poe.ninja with different pathing:

    https://poe.ninja/challengehcssf/builds/char/Hobbart/Hobbcold

    https://poe.ninja/challengehc/builds/char/DankawSL/Veritania_Cosplay

    • re: high-end gear, no relevant Hunter eva gloves dropped, and of various attempts to craft a Cold DoT or gem level amulet / roll then fracture T1/T2 cold DoT multi on a weapon, none bore fruit.
    submitted by /u/HaastET
    [link] [comments]

    Ignite arma brand chieftain advice

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Hi guys, trying to make a sort of original build for Heist but I never really made a succesful build myself before. I looked in POB a bunch and tried to min max some stuff, included clusters and all.

    I'm thinking of going searing touch for 6l, kaom's heart, one emberwake. Going for anger only hence mortal conviction, using wave of conviction with flammability for curse and fire reduct. Any uniques you can suggest, tree changes and such please do.

    POB : https://pastebin.com/SiwX9TMF

    Also a friend of mine did ignite arma on trickster, but I'm considering chieftain for the better tankiness. If you think trickster is just superior let me know.

    submitted by /u/Ghemotoc15
    [link] [comments]

    I haven’t done bleed glad since delirium, when exerted war cry attacks and the one hand nerf didn’t exist yet, I wanna do bleed glad again and I saw a lot of people not even going bleed with eq glad (on poe ninja) Or ATLEAST not crimson dance and using two handers. What’s the best way to do it now?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I know u can still do just an axe and shield and be stupid tanky but is the exerted two hand non bleed glad better now?

    submitted by /u/mlgmombanger69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel