• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds I gave away all my money and gear in a fit of drunken altruism, and now I need a new build

    Path of Exile Builds I gave away all my money and gear in a fit of drunken altruism, and now I need a new build


    I gave away all my money and gear in a fit of drunken altruism, and now I need a new build

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    As stated, and now I have basically no currency or gear but want to start a new character again. My starter build was a bleed bow rain of arrows which I highly enjoyed. I've played physical skeletons and zombies quite a bit and am bored of that. I've done a cyclone build here and there but am looking for something fun to play and easy to gear back up.

    A build that has a clear guide to follow either on YouTube or a website would be nice- due to computer issues I don't have PoB and play and console (shame!)

    Any suggestions welcome!

    submitted by /u/PinkieBall
    [link] [comments]

    Self-cast archmage VD T16

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Self-cast archmage VD T16

    Hi, just wanted to share this build I've been working on. POB and guide will follow if people are interested :)

    https://reddit.com/link/jla0ez/video/sxr87sov6cw51/player

    https://youtu.be/csYyRg1fD7Q

    submitted by /u/bobelidou
    [link] [comments]

    Coc cyclone-icenove assasin build help pls

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    So this is my second build I made , and Im relatively new to poe , the build looks fun and im really enjoying it, however I really need some help min maxing this build offensivly and defensivly.

    this is my pastebin : https://pastebin.com/2Z0iBaUr

    my budget now is 2 ex and 310 c , I just want to die less and increase my damage. Help me please :D

    submitted by /u/Farouqqq
    [link] [comments]

    Immortal Inquisitor Incinerate (Heist 3.12) - Easiest way to learn any f...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Looking for a build to farm blueprints/contracts!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Hi there guys, I'm looking for a build that can farm 17c split-blueprints safe and fast (preferably very fast lol). By far that's the most relaxing and enjoyable activity for me this league, so I'm aiming at optimizing it :)

    My bugdet is maybe 100-200 ex (don't really know since all is invested into another build that I'll sell in a couple of days).

    Builds that I've already played this league: facebreaker cyclone, ice shot deadeye, spark aurastacker.
    The reason that I don't want to get going with aurastacker - it just feels pretty boring as a build idk, also don't have enough currency to unleash the full god-mode potential for now.

    submitted by /u/kubburg
    [link] [comments]

    Just dropped the 2.5 mirror voices and looking for a build

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    I want to get to level 100 and be able to crush delerium maps. Do I have enough to successfully do the pathofmath or grimro builds?

    submitted by /u/desertpenguin27
    [link] [comments]

    How to solve the damage taken using Storm Secret?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Hey guys im trying Herald of thunder build

    I put as much as I can into light resist , I use courrpted soul and changed it to immortal ambition , got energy leech from tree , cluster + gem and still when I fight most bosses I die so fast when I hit them with the herald of thunder I'm dying just because I'm hitting them!
    maybe I did some mistakes I hope someone can help me I crafted the rares so no problem if I need to change anything

    https://pastebin.com/NkZFS7Bu

    submitted by /u/cosmic_arab
    [link] [comments]

    Any1 tested Cold Conduction?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Is that really working? I have no idea how to test it if I shock or no on my frost blades build.

    submitted by /u/masq1988
    [link] [comments]

    Question about an item

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Could someone tell me what shield that is used here in empys build?

    https://youtu.be/TUOMczFL7i8

    Thanks in advance!

    Also not sure if it is allowed here though, need that shield to make a build cause the yt I follow did not provide me a pob

    submitted by /u/coloursofthewiind
    [link] [comments]

    Back again looking for some help with new build, please! Also, super noob.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Hello! Trying to get some more pointers - Had a frost blade build I hated and that was outdated, so i've switched to a blade vortex poison assassin (build i'm following from big Ducks). Looking for any pointers to help with additional dmg and skill tree validation. Thanks in advance!! Again, i'm a total noob, so be friendly even when something is obvious :)

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dalinte

    submitted by /u/Minute_Mulberry9027
    [link] [comments]

    Attribute requirements for items granting skills/"socketed X supported by Y gem"

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    I'm levelling a Frost Blades Champion (based roughly on Fiver's FB Raider but with my own modifications), and on equipping Replica Hyrri's Truth (granting Lv22 Hatred) I see that my INT requirement goes up to 72. If an item grants a skill, or supports socketed skills with a gem, do you need to meet the attribute requirements of the granted gem as if you were socketing it? Or do you just need to meet the item's requirements?

    submitted by /u/Seiyashi
    [link] [comments]

    Help with poison PS/KB

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I run a assassin power siphon / kinetic blast build with replica alberon and strength stacking. I'm having some problems with survivability. My strength is also only 1167 - it's quite difficult to balance increased strength with resistances and life modifiers. It feels pretty squishy at the moment, dying pretty easily to bosses, juiced 20% delirium maps, and juiced t16 tropical island with zana's delirium mirror. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone!

    https://pastebin.com/3hPLpPAh

    submitted by /u/st0rmymcst0rms
    [link] [comments]

    PF Scourge arrow variants

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I've started building a scourge arrow pathfinder using a couple of guides and I'm not sure which variety I want to commit to.

    I'm currently str stacking and it seems pretty strong so far but I'm now at a point where I'll be spending a lot for each upgrade so I wanted some second opinions on what I should go for

    https://pastebin.com/MNzW6fuC anything desperately need upgrading?

    submitted by /u/Haslinhezl
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on a strong aura-stacking build on 250 - 300 ex budget

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I'm on a budget of about 250-300ex and looking to make an aura stacker for 100% delirium, zana delirium, and potentially delving. First of all, is this doable on my budget, or do I need multiple mirrors? If it is viable, what version of the build would you recommend? From what I've seen on poe.ninja, spark and ethereal knives are the most common skills used, with some arc builds as well. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SpecificUser420
    [link] [comments]

    Is Consecrated Path a dead skill, or is there an updated build for it?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    I don't know why, just have the urge to play this skill, but every build I see for it is YEARS old.

    Is it just straight up bad? Is there some build that's updated for 3.12, or is there an old tree that didn't get changed in newer versions? Kinda want to make this work.

    submitted by /u/Forest_Songs
    [link] [comments]

    Nebulis Build

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    So my friend found this pretty sick Nebulis Or atleast I feel like its pretty sick. Any ideas what to do with it? Is trying to do a Lightning or Cold to ignite build worth it or should he just build from the cold or lightning damage? Any ideas would be appreciated. I put together some trees last night but nothing seemed like it was high enough damage wise so im pretty sure I was doing something wrong.

    submitted by /u/Greace
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Pact Occultist

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of any good dark pact occultist build?, or what I can do about making a dark pact occultist build?

    submitted by /u/K2004hg
    [link] [comments]

    GC Sabo or Toxic Rain Trickster?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a new build to play.

    I'm interested in running heists and farm high tier maps.

    Which to choose from a DPS and Survivability point of view?

    Any info is greatly apprecciated

    Have fun my friends!

    submitted by /u/Not_Nym
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a build that can clear 100% Del juiced

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Hi! Im looking for a new build to play. 30 Ex budget to make the character, can be one of those that can have hundreds of exalts of possible upgrades but no 100ex entry fee builds please (aura stackers). I want to improve the character by playing it instead of having to gather 100ex just for it not to suck.

    Requirements: fast clear, good speed, good defences (doesnt have to be 90% elemental res level but i dont like to live on the edge), good bossing (clear > bossing for me but Id like the bossing not to suck).

    Ive been playing since mid-Harvest league so there's a lot of things i haven't tried. Im currently playing Carrion Elementalist so no minion builds please. I have played CoC Ice Nova and Bleed bow before. Im considering CoC IceNova again (cause i enjoyed it but i was noob back then) or even a BV build but there's so many variants that its hard to know what to go. Fully opened to other suggestions tho!

    TLDR: Looking for sugestions or opinions on CoC Ice Nova viability. I want a build that can clear 100% delirium t16 fully juiced and i worry that CoC Ice Nova wont do it, even with good investment.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Layko888
    [link] [comments]

    [3.11] The Iron Fortress Tectonic Slam Chieftain ( Max Block & Spell Block)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Help with fire bv survivability

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I made a fire blade vortex assassin modeled after Grimro's, and the clear is, as expected, pretty ridiculous. However, when I do really high end content, like 40% delirious or more, I start to really struggle and die pretty often. I had to use all 6 portals to finish a double boss wave 20 simulacrum, too, for example. If someone could glance over my PoB and give me some tips on what to work towards, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

    https://pastebin.com/JJNUQ43b

    submitted by /u/DjLawlseys
    [link] [comments]

    What to do next... Fire BV Chieftain and Max Block Gladiator

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Hear me out. I have around 30ex and two builds I'm enjoying. I've been playing facebreaker max block gladiator for a few weeks and got it to a pretty good spot. I can do near 7M Shaper dps. At this point I'm missing an explode/critical strike chance body armor, awakened gems, and helmet enchant. I can do all content I want to do but the only problem is that recently cyclone has felt terrible. I don't know if it's desync or if it's no stun immunity but when I cyclone it'll randomly stop in the middle of a pack or start stop constantly. And it's only started recently. No issues before. Can't seem to figure out why.

    Next, I decided to play fire BV chieftain and it's slow as molasses but after getting asenath's touch it's starting to feel really good for clear but single target is still bad. I'm only at 1.3M at 10 stacks and I've seen builds with 4M+ so I know I have a bunch of min-maxing to do.

    With that said... I can't decide what to do next. Anyone else having issues with cyclone lately? If cyclone is going to feel this bad I don't want to keep playing it. If there's a fix I'd love to know what to do. If I keep playing cyclone then I'll get an explode chest. Otherwise my plan is to switch to fire BV and start min-maxing that character. Thoughts? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/shimmishim
    [link] [comments]

    Help with improving survivability on my poison BV

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    POB: https://pastebin.com/Kw6x1hF1

    I'm building an Assassin Poison BV this league, and while the damage is very good I'm having trouble staying alive in harder content, I'm getting 1-tapped quite often in high tier content, like T16 maps/83 heists with damage mods or some endgame bosses.

    I have around 30ex in currency to upgrade my gear.

    submitted by /u/Serile
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with freezing pulse hierophant

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I have been following this guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2685450/page/1

    POB: https://pastebin.com/2jbkXs7H

    It's been a pretty great, smooth progression but I am struggling with survivability and damage in the late end game. I can run semi juiced (sextants, chisels, fragment/scarabs) tier 16 maps but not without dieing.

    I have Sirius AW6 coming up and feel certain that the fight is gonna suck at phase three. I have previously killed him at aw8 but with characters that were significantly tankier. Elder/shaper guardians kill me alot if the map mods are even a little nasty. I eventually run out of flask charges and die.

    I am looking for any input on what to do to take thic character further, I feel the items are pretty good. I can see how to get more damage (awakened gems, better wand, more levels) but I can't see a way to get tankier. I tried using flesh and stone in sand stance but I am unsure if the reserved mana makes it worth it.

    Any input much appreciated...

    submitted by /u/papaloco
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel