• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds Reroll for the last char of the league to strike 99~ ideas?

    Path of Exile Builds Reroll for the last char of the league to strike 99~ ideas?


    Reroll for the last char of the league to strike 99~ ideas?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Played stacker for a while. Minmaxing makes me puke on this one, really. Selling all and looking for something to play and hit 99-100 as last character of the league. Any ideas? Dont have to be 'meta', headhunter included pref.
    Edit: Preferably not assassin, played too much shadow recently

    submitted by /u/nvls_
    [link] [comments]

    Please help with lightning Wild Strike build

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I decided to try a Lightning wild strike raider this season following this build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scbp_CDI9PY

    But despite pretty heavy investment having a lot of trouble killing bosses/t15atlas guardians (Dont remember having any trouble at all with them on other characters). Baran just looks at me and i die instantly.

    - Is this build any good? (or are there better wild strike raider builds i should change to?)

    - The guides skill tree finishes at rather low lvl, any recommendations on were to spend my extra points?

    - Is there better gear than what is provided?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/koalafella
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone has aura stacking summoner spectre build to share?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Wanted to play non caster aura stacking build

    submitted by /u/kenny_ty
    [link] [comments]

    3.12 Self cast inquisitor (ice nova & kitava's thrist)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Build for Explody / Frenzy on Hit Chest

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Hi, today i got lucky and a Grand Heist gifted me e Explode / Frenzy on Hit chest. What are some good build suggestions for this?

    I'm also open for some off-meta builds. Build should be able to do everything well (bossing / clear) and i like it tanky.

    submitted by /u/Kewrdy
    [link] [comments]

    Any non-meta build but as great as meta build?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Hi, I am new to PoE and Heist is just my 2nd league.

    I know the question look silly but I just think that those current Heist meta builds are called META is just because all of the streamers are playing them (and also they are good).

    Can you guys please suggest me some builds those are as great as current meta builds but everyone is not playing them for whatever reasons.

    Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/steins2588
    [link] [comments]

    Phy or phys to ele bow builds

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Any physical or phys to ele conversion bow builds out there?? Budget is not an issue .

    submitted by /u/Ullquiorra
    [link] [comments]

    I need a help again for crafting guide a good pseudo 6L helmet for a RF build.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    Hello im back again asking for another guide (i was the one who asked for a crafting guide for a good RF scepter before. Like a week ago). To all thise who helped me before on crafting a good scepter, you guys are awesome! So now, I need help again. How do you craft a good pseudo 6L helmet for an RF build?

    submitted by /u/anzel16
    [link] [comments]

    Improving my Spectre (Operatives) build

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:39 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me improve my current Spectre build in terms of damage? I feel I lack quite a bit of damage especially in ST. Partially because I don't have +1 Spectre chest yet but want to know what I can improve aside from that. I have around 21ex to spend. I am planning to use this build mainly for Conquerors/Sirus and clearing with my Fire BV. Or do you guys think I should make a new build for bossing with the 21ex?

    Character: NinjaBlazinSumSum https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/InsaneX3/characters

    submitted by /u/Miseria_25
    [link] [comments]

    What is the absolute cheapest aura stacker?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I understand this kind of sounds like an oxymoron, but still there's probably something that can built on a budget.

    I'm looking for something that I can kickstart with maybe 10 ex max and then progress from there. I get that I might not get 90% all res from the start, but it still should be very tanky, right?

    submitted by /u/ivan0x32
    [link] [comments]

    Belly of the beast

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    heyy again its me, for what i search the belly of the beast is limit to item level 65 is it true because i want to gamble to make 6 socket? it just working okey with me just wanted to make room for support skills if it not im going to change my armour to astral plate

    submitted by /u/yozuha
    [link] [comments]

    Build for Heists with Awa multistrike

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    so I dropped awa multistrike - since I know I wont be ever able to buy it in any league (I never earn 60+exs in league :) I dont want to sell it and want to create a build with it. I have stashed some currency (approx 20ex if I sell all stuff).

    Right now I have quite good char (archmage ball lightning ascendant) which have good bossing and clear but its little bit meeh in heists (even that I have 20/20 dodge 40/50 block and some armour I die there time to time due to mana) and mapping is little bit slower.

    So what my new build should do? Be king of heists - so I can run them easily (it doesnt have to be "immortal" but also not squishy) with good and fast map clear and OKish bossing (e.g. to not die on every map boss but I dont care if I dont delete map boss in 2s or 10s :D). For conqs and Sirius I have my main so it doenst have to excel at hard boss content.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/jirkamcz
    [link] [comments]

    Boss killer for Boss Killing Service

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    I've achieved everything i wanted this league and now im looking forward to help community. That's why i want to open boss killing service but im not totally sure what build to chose. Preferably i would like it to be Templar was thinking about some guardian summoner like HoP or Holy Relic, not sure about 2x player hp sirus doe. I dont want to play aurastacker, already played a ton of it. I dont care about clearspeed at all. My budget is ~60 ex.

    submitted by /u/Mihauke
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for BV Help.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    I am currently a lv92 Assassin Poison BV. I have been struggling with my survival. I can kill stuff pretty easily but am stuck on experience because I keep randomly dying. Here is my PoB https://pastebin.com/FMbn49FR. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I currently have about 5ex to spend.

    submitted by /u/ClaudiusVanDam
    [link] [comments]

    How are you guys heisting effectively?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Just got my golem necromancer where it needs to be. I'm ready to start heisting. I'm leveling up the npcs now. What's the next step? Are you guys making cash in heists?

    submitted by /u/brocktune726
    [link] [comments]

    High movement speed lab farmer suggestions?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I've seen a lot of videos of them, but most of them either don't share their PoBs or are super expensive with voices.

    Is there a middle sweetspot for these builds? Where their quite fast, but not crazy expensive?

    submitted by /u/pewc
    [link] [comments]

    Good builds for this bow?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Can shatter/splitting steel shotgun?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I tried using multiple projectiles and it seems very strong during leveling so I'm not sure if the support is actually shotguning or not

    submitted by /u/SenseiOnFire
    [link] [comments]

    Bladefall/Bladeblast Assassin.... What can I upgrade?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Hey all. Here is my current build: https://pastebin.com/iG8cKfrn

    I'm able to do fully juiced T16 maps (not with delirium yet) and speed run 83 heist contracts and grand heists. I kind of want to push for level 100 and also want to push my DPS higher to speedrun T16 delirium maps.

    I'm kind of out of ideas of what to upgrade here. I can change out my atziri flask for bottled faith, but I don't know if the ~900 chaos is worth the 20% damage increase from the flask..... I've searched trade for shields with +1 spells but don't see any that would have the same survivability as my current shield.

    I've also searched for upgrades in all the other slots but can't really find any that wouldn't brick my resists or attributes.

    Any ideas on what gear I should shoot for next?

    Edit: My current top ideas where bottled faith, a 12%, >110 life stygian vise, a better wand (only found one in trade for 8 ex and was only a 40% spell damage upgrade), a similar helm to what I have now but with more life (does not exist currently in trade).

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/UNCjer
    [link] [comments]

    Complimenting Aurabot

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    My buddy is gonna run an aurabot and I am going to be the DPSer. What builds go well with the aurabot. Never did this before.

    submitted by /u/TheeDiabloVI
    [link] [comments]

    Aura Stacking Resources/PoBs

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Hi, I've been seeing a ton of posts asking about aura stacking recently, so I decided to put out some of the PoBs/calculations I made when I was building up my own. I added in the PoB import links as google docs since pastebin deletes everything (let me know if those docs are working).

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11914yS2Zc6dgfuVXmx7XeAws6AQakcbn6CuNI-J9AeY/edit#gid=0

    I didn't go up and retouch them all, so they could be missing stuff/have some weird things going on.

    You'll probably notice that I focus a lot more on defenses than some other setups (running around with 15m dps and 3k es). This is just personal preference, and you can definitely spec into damage more, but my favorite part of this build is being unkillable. Sure 90% all res with 3k es is decent vs elemental damage, but physical and even chaos damage can just destroy you out of nowhere. I'll probably put out a more detailed guide for the setup I am currently using this weekend.

    This spreadsheet in particular is focused on calculating the cost of switching from the budget LL version to the CI version adding in alternate qualities and voices (which is why it doesn't list the cost of every piece, just the things I needed to purchase to make the swap).

    submitted by /u/Zaedulus
    [link] [comments]

    How to sustain RF ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    I wonnder if RF count as fire damage taken? And could i reduce that damage taken by using keystone Xibaqua?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/amonoginji
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Fire BV Assassin suck so much?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/T9EmHX5B

    I'm awful at this game. I play it ton but I'm bad at it. My mechanics are meh and my game/tree knowledge are worse. That said I usually end up doing okay. Got myself a HH on my TR Trickster starter and then pivoted last night to BV Assassin. Was following Grimro's guide a bit just with bows instead of Void Batteries. My TR Trickster with like 5ex invested + HH was WAY outperforming this Fire BV Assassin I just dumped 25 into (mostly chest + jewels). I realize the bow isn't good for dmg (it was a cheapie I got for TR, just kept it for now).

    My gear isn't anything fancy but I'm legit dying to map bosses and syndicate encounters - a mix of not enough dps and being what feels like uber squishy. Is this my fault entirely or is this partly the nature of the build? I love the explodey zoom mapping but not being able to kill bosses or do conqs/sirus without another 100ex invested feels...rough. Or getting kablooey'd randomly.

    Knowing me I missed an entire node or item mechanic that should be giving me more surviveability/dmg but this sub has always been a great help so hoping someone can point me right. The highs of the build are really fun but the lows are killing me.

    submitted by /u/bbcakes413
    [link] [comments]

    Carrion Golems or Syndicate Operative Spectre?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Which of these is a better end game option? Have about 30ex to throw into it as of now. Hoping to make it a good boss killer.

    submitted by /u/AintAfraidNoGhost
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel