• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    Path of Exile Builds (Esoro) 【Path of Exile 3.12】Bleed-Bow Gladiator –Build Guide– Explosive Chaining Clear | One Shot Bosses!

    Path of Exile Builds (Esoro) 【Path of Exile 3.12】Bleed-Bow Gladiator –Build Guide– Explosive Chaining Clear | One Shot Bosses!


    (Esoro) 【Path of Exile 3.12】Bleed-Bow Gladiator –Build Guide– Explosive Chaining Clear | One Shot Bosses!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:05 PM PST

    3.12 Detonate + Volatile Dead Spellslinger End Game Build Necro

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Need help with my Mathil copy cat build

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:01 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/UtN745Zs

    I've never put as much currency into a character before and would like to add 50-100% DPS from where I'm sitting now. The only change that I know will happen is the chance to bleed will become an impale once I get the chest to roll 4 green. Beyond that, I could probably come up with another 10-15 Ex by liquidating some stuff in my stash, more if I liquidate a character or two.

    Where is my currency best spent? Do you see an easy upgrade?

    submitted by /u/Redshado
    [link] [comments]

    Mana sustain for attacks with small hits

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:41 AM PST

    I'm trying to build a viper strike pathfinder but I don't know much about mechanics and interactions. I need to know my options for sustaining mana. Should I use "attack damage leeched as mana" nodes (as I deal small damage with hits, I'm unsure if it would be enough), or go for the claw implicit instead? Is there any other way to sustain mana for my build, and ailment oriented builds in general?

    submitted by /u/yShiloh
    [link] [comments]

    Build Recommendations for Nov 14 Gauntlet

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:22 AM PST

    What are some build recommendations for Zizaran's gauntlet private league starting soon? I have heard good things about earthshatter/ground slam champion, but I don't think I can active all those abilities before every boss fight without messing up.

    Recommend only the tankiest builds that ever tanked. Or dodged I guess.

    submitted by /u/NoFishing7402
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Replica Alberon builds

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Hi! I need some help with my ascendancy choices. I am planning to make a replica alberon cyclone build. However, which ascendancy should I go with? Slayer, Gladiator, or Champion? Also, can I clear the game using 5L Iron Fortress? Also, any comment on this build is welcomed and appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/BobThePersonality
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Wild Strike HOWA Jugg

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I somehow was able to afford an HH for the first time in my life and was just messing around trying to find a build that seemed fun. Settled with Wild Strike HOWA Jugg as it seems tried and true to a degree - mapping feels decent but when I get to literally any boss my damage feels like it goes to 10%. I feel like I'm missing a node or something that will triple my damage or something - every poe.ninja build seems to have liek triple my DPS. Is there anything anyone knows that I should be adding to this or changing around? Thanks!

    (So it doesn't stick out too badly, I was moving to assassination as I hit 90 which is why those nodes are just hanging there)

    https://pastebin.com/8H1c1TTf

    submitted by /u/TheB-Span
    [link] [comments]

    Can i recover this build?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:30 AM PST

    https://pastebin.com/AKpyaiU3

    So my mistake is trying to build non aura stack ek.I spend like 70ex and like 40 ex left to make build somehow better. My main problem is boss damage (+ bad boss damage results some survivabilty problems).

    Or should i swap ek for other skill for more damage

    submitted by /u/bpe0
    [link] [comments]

    Aura stacker on 300 ex

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:46 AM PST

    Have around 300 ex saved up would it be enough to make atleast a half decent aura stacker ?

    submitted by /u/ptfoh
    [link] [comments]

    BB Poison Assassin leveling in Gauntlet

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Hello folks,

    So as title says what would be the most efficient way of going about this? I've been testing CA -> TR mines and it is ok but it feels dangerous since it has that split second of throwing then detonating mines and TR kills them with DOT.

    What would be your optimal setup (maybe OOS/SB combo)?

    submitted by /u/masacs
    [link] [comments]

    Assasin storm brand 9 Power + 9 frenzy charges. [Build idea]

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    Ed contagion for farming splinters?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    What do you all think about this build for a splinter farmer? I'm sitting on 140ex and a lvl 97 necromancer I'm not using. Getting a little bored farming grand heists...

    submitted by /u/brocktune726
    [link] [comments]

    Earthshatter VS Imaple Ground slam for gauntlet race

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Title. I was focused and did all my practice on ground slam, although now I am learning that darkee did his uber elder and uber atziri as earthshatter, because its better sustained damage, and its easy to mess up your ground slam combo. I have little confidence that I'm going to be able to time my phase run ground slam combos right while having intimidating cry and being on my last swing of seismic cry. Should I play earthshatter instead?

    I've been practiicing on practice gauntlet league and I'm not that happy with my bossing performance (despite having only a 5link, a poor weapon, no call of steel jewel) armoury is here:

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Supermang32

    Character name TrundleGodManGRacer

    I'm really considering now whether I should be playing earthshatter instead, but with only less than 48hrs before the race (I've already practiced ground slam for 7days), I'm not sure what i am to do. With the adrenaline you get from playing actually hardcore against bosses, as well as most likely going to be somewhat sleep deprived, should I opt to go earthshatter instead?

    Would like some advice for what to do. I am not confident with most of the fights.

    I have played a earthshatter berserker to 93 in hardcore harvest league, so I have some idea of what to do... Just wondering what I should do on the day. I have almost no confidence of getting my rotation right in fights like uber atziri or uber elder. The most i have ever done in HC is sirius4 and shaper, both once, on a summoner.

    submitted by /u/TrundleGod32
    [link] [comments]

    BL League Start

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:09 PM PST

    Salutations Exiles

    I'm trying to theory craft out my next endeavor and am stuck with levelling links. Ideally a 4 Link that will manage until maps. I'll be playing a Ball Lightning Hiero, and am intent on that, so wondering if my best bet is to pick up BL asap, run it with Multiple Projectiles (lesser then swap for greater) with Slower Projectiles and Archmage/Innervate for the 4th links? Do you think this damage would be sufficient for clear / bossing to maps, while still scaling some spell damage on the tree, aswell as Wrath to boot for levelling. If necessary, would be happy picking up a secondary bossing or clear skill such as Arc for clear or Lightning Trap (high damage Effectiveness for added flat damage like innervate and added Lightning damage supports) for bossing.

    Thanks in advance

    P.s I would typically just Google but all I can find is Ball Lightning Miners and Mining gives me the RSI😂

    submitted by /u/SymruinGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Racing Gauntlet Heist 3.12

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Hi, I'm pretty new to playing Gauntlet, and was curious what ppl plan to play and if there's any pastebins to share.

    I've been look at the forums, but lack of build/guides for gauntlet type of play.

    What are your go to builds with gauntlet mods?

    submitted by /u/dansevers
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a solid build to clear endgame content smoothly

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I've been doing most content with my LL Carrion Necro for a while now, managed to reach a decent 20m dps (4m per golem) with 10-15ex budget (6L shavronnes mostly). I spent a bunch of currency on a COC Ice Nova Assassin purely because I got bored of minions, but not really happy with the bossing nor survivability. Basically I'm looking for smth new to play for around the same budget I had for carrion, hopefully reaching the same DPS levels, but also with good survivability. I'm open to pretty much everything except minions at this point, I'm not exactly expecting the same godly feeling I had with carrion golems only with a 15ex budget, but that's expected seeing as they're the meta this league.

    submitted by /u/ButtMuncher74
    [link] [comments]

    need help with BV poison assassin, how can I become more tanky.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:27 PM PST

    I'm looking for some help making my char more tanky / resilent. Damage is fine so that's not an issue.

    I'm playing BV Poison Assassin, currently lvl 94 but it feels a little fragile. I'm wondering if there are some defensive layers that I could add so I don't have to either spam life flasks or die to random one-shots so I can push towards 100.

    I have a Kintsugi, and Windancer so my dodge change is 70/60 and evade change is only 47%, so I feel it could be higher.

    Current life is around 5k and resists are capped (PoB has less resists but I had the wrong ring on)

    One option would be to drop one weapon out for a shield, but what's a good option? I guess Mistwall?

    Here's my pastepin

    https://pastebin.com/bn0V31eD

    submitted by /u/Pettu83
    [link] [comments]

    Builds I played this league showcase

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Hey I haven't played for about a week and logged on briefly to record some clips to document my heist builds... Only in 720p but take a look if interested-

    First is Alberons STR stacking seige ballista... This build was great before and after the nerf to chain... I hated the clear so I have a 6L voltaxic setup in my offhand and I cleared with lightning arrow.. T16 clear was perfectly fine with lightning arrow, than id just weapon swap to 14 seige ballistas for difficult opponents... I used this character to farm my headhunter, can be build on quite a budget. I didnt wanna play long so I just ran a normal elder I already had. Did Sirus 8 and mostly farmed cortex -

    Normal elder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEQ1S302nRk

    Than once I had HH I made a self curse and farmed 5way legion until I was level 100... Its the only way I would ever consider going for 100 -

    5Way Legion -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzjaLoOY4yU

    Sorry about the quality I just wanted to post something before I forgot, my time is busy, ill try and answer questions if you have any...

    paceofspades is my account name for PoB

    I also have a budget assassin on there I league started with to get to 600 depth easy

    submitted by /u/BadNewsSpaceMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel