• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Any step by step guide to craft a bow like this?! (No need to be the exact same)

    Path of Exile Builds Any step by step guide to craft a bow like this?! (No need to be the exact same)


    Any step by step guide to craft a bow like this?! (No need to be the exact same)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Lightning Wild Strike [Raider] Melee Arc!

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    My rendition of the mysterious flame wall slinger for lazy people

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Necro winter orb?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 12:57 AM PDT

    Greetings We all loved WO and ive been tinkering in PoB. Would anyone be willing to brew a PoB in this thread on a take on the build?

    I choose necro for the skill duration for Some comfy style farming. I was able to push the duration to 7-8 secs at 10 stacks! Damage tho only About 6-700k with gmp. I would love to see a build that can deal with endgame and the budget can be big, so dont hold back. That being said 50 ex-ish max would be nice to make it realistic for actual leagin'

    I found that you can take advantage of offerings, min damage and scale cast speed pretty Hard with the necro, but Thats Where Im Stuck. CI, LL or life.. ur choice.

    submitted by /u/Corndog1000
    [link] [comments]

    GOLEM BUILD NEED HELP

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    https://pastebin.com/M2U5aFPv

    refer to my char above, kindly help to advise me what can i do to go further in mapping.

    right now i feel red map basically tear 14 and above is a little bit to slow and no damage. often died in the map.

    when mapping took longer then 10 minutes to finish i'm not sure what is the problem. damage to low?

    please help. sorry english is no my native language.

    submitted by /u/ifakhrudin
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a goofy build that would be fun to slowly grind towards on SSF standard?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Made a post on the main page the other day, and short version is I'm considering giving standard a shot, such that I can do some of the cool things I never have time to do in a regular league. (Although it has been pointed out that perhaps I am simply inefficient and need to git gud.

    Regardless, I'm wondering if anyone has a build that would be fun to gear up, and work towards optimizing and building over a while. This doesn't have to be an on-meta build either, and in fact I'm interested in trying one of the lesser known skills/combo to build around.

    For reference, I have in the past highly enjoyed a bleed bow build with RoA/Puncture as well as some Physical Skeletons. Also enjoyed a BF/BB build a while back. I've done an ED/C build before, but never got far with it- but that could be fun too perhaps.

    Anyway, any ideas?

    submitted by /u/PinkieBall
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for TR Trickster help.

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    I need help with both defense and offense lol.

    Sometimes it seems like I'm 1 shot and dead out of nowhere, even on some T7 maps and higher naturally.

    I also have no idea how to get anymore aura skills to be useable mana wise.

    Any help at all is appreciated. Loving the league so far, just would really like to push this build as far as possible instead of just getting pissed off and rerolling another character like usual.

    Any help at all is appreciated, thanks to everyone who responds in advance.

    POB Link;

    https://pastebin.com/GuiyPnRD

    :::EDIT:::

    The POB I've actually been following;

    https://pastebin.com/3QNYsEjL

    submitted by /u/RuFRoCKeR
    [link] [comments]

    CoC Ice Nova Inquisitor Help

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    POB: https://pastebin.com/t1fxxcXg

    After writing another post about not understanding how to make currency, I took a bunch of advice and tweaked how I'm approaching the game, and it's helped tremendously. I wanted to make this second part, now that I'm feeling like I'm in a better headspace for investing, to get help understanding what my build is doing right, and more importantly doing wrong.

    I've been following the POE Builds COC Ice Nova "guide" which was super helpful, but I'm getting a little lost now that I'm level 89 figuring out where to make improvements. I DID learn that this isn't a good build to be playing without a league start, but I'm already mostly clearing T15 maps, so might as well finish out the season, learn what I can, and then start an easier league start next month.

    Some of my thoughts and questions:

    - I bought some helpful clusters the other day but had to refund a ton of passives to be able to use them and not sure that I made the best decisions. The build guide doesn't seem to explain where to pull passives from moving from a no-clusters setup to a clustered setup.

    - I don't know if the keystones or even notables I have are the most helpful with the cluster changes I've made. I feel like I'm all over the place, managing health, ES, accuracy, crit chance, + strength, and damage.

    - My health and ES, at mid-3k each, seems pretty low. I think I need better gear, specifically helmet and boots, but I'm sure my other pieces are pretty meh. Any pointers on what I should be upgrading?

    - I feel like using Astramentis could be replaced with something more useful, but I don't have enough dex to use my skills. I also know my build is Int/Str stacking, so maybe this is actually the best to use.

    - I really want to use an Assassin's Mark curse on hit ring to maybe free up some links for other things, but The Taming and Circle of Fear seem pretty powerful. :shrug:

    - I annointed Charisma to get some extra Reserve Reduction to be able to use all my auras, but my mana (159 available) is still hecka low. I have to be careful about how much I'm using Flame Dash & Steelskin, and nervous that too low of mana is preventing my novas from being cast. I don't know if that's true though. I feel like I need a lot more mana to be able to swap annointment to something more useful like Utmost Might, but not sure how to get it. I already have all the passives and working on getting my two Enlightens past level 2. Level 3 should help a bit more I think.

    - I have no idea how to calculate my accuracy and I know there're attack speed thresholds I should be at with Cyclone but who knows where I'm at on that.

    - I just added an Awakened Added Cold Damage which seems nice. Currently leveling all my gems back up now that they're +20% quality. I know there's some other alternate gems I should be looking at but they all seem _very_ expensive. Any ideas for gem replacements I should consider?

    Any help y'all have would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/crimedonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Need help optimizing CI power siphon build with power charges

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    At this point, I'm at lvl 71 and am decently happy with how the build is turning out, but I'm concerned how it will scale into the late game. This is the current state of the build: https://pastebin.com/e8TjHaHD

    The general idea is to convert all of the physical damage to lightning and use that to scale the damage. It is supported by getting as many power charges as possible, using Ephemeral Bond, Auxium and nodes upgrading the effectiveness of said power charges to get some efficient damage scaling. This is what I'm currently building towards: https://pastebin.com/RTtuQtfA

    Looking at the damage however, I'm barely getting over 1M dps and even that is under pretty much perfect conditions. Perhaps you have any ideas as to how I could scale into the late game more effectively?

    Possible avenues for upgrades that I am aware of, but need significant funds (that I don't have, but am working toward) to make happen are:

    • Get a better wand. Particularly an Imbued base with crusader influence would work well, as it allows for Lightning pen, phys as extra lightning, lightning exposure on hit, and most importantly damage per power charge.
    • Get gear that increases the maximum number of power charges. Precursor's emblems are unfortunately prohibitively expensive, so as far as I know the only (kinda) budget friendly option is to roll it on a helmet with a Warlord base, but the odds are rather horrible and there aren't any ES helmet bases on sale with both a Warlord influence and a power siphon enchant at least when I last checked.
    • Get gloves that would allow me to convert the last 25% physical damage that I still do to lightning for better scaling. This is next on my to-do list.

    Is there something that I missed gear-wise or perhaps some avenue for improvement that I have overlooked thus far? Any and all tips are appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/Progenitus5
    [link] [comments]

    Equipment Optimization with archmage Arc, Agnostic

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    meeting and greeting new viewers!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Blazing salvo saboteur

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Yo guys, I am currently looking for some bossing practice then I decided to build a LL miner, kill some bosses, then reduce its budget until I actually learn all boss fights. I currently know how to make the life version but got a little confused about what gear to use on LL version. Can you guys help me with it sending me a POB or something? Tyvm :D

    submitted by /u/waywardp1
    [link] [comments]

    Best league starter for shattering legion monoliths?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    There is something so satisfying about breaking out all of the legion mobs instantly then killing and possibly dying to them. Popping a Vaal arc to break them all out is fun, but is there anything on league start that can easily do this, besides arc?

    submitted by /u/Artourias
    [link] [comments]

    Bossing/clearing videos for 29 Charges Masterful Form Replica Farrul Ele Hit

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Video contents for the build guide (reddit, forum) I posted last month

    A9 Maven A9 Sirus T17 Burial Chambers T14 Tower

    (not sure how to put vids directly into the post without uploading)

    Bossing vids are boring SOPs, but mapping videos do prove the build's endgame clearing viability without explody and phys dmg scaling, because of the often-overlooked Ele Hit intrinsic tiny aoe combined with chain.

    Note that after the harvest nerf Replica Farrul will in turn become more accessible than triple/quadruple elevated chests, and the only item requiring crafting is double influence prefix gloves, which can be made with the surviving craft "keep prefix reroll suffix", or as devs recommended, exalt slam with eyes closed. (which I actually did with 50+ex because I refused to use tft)

    A few updates from the original post:

    Switching two 6 links so chain setup benefits from the bow's 20% more dmg mod for clearing.

    A fire dot medium cluster with Cremator to destroy corpses, which is absolutely needed in highly juiced maps to reduce CPU/graphic card/server burden.

    Two defensive flasks with freeze and curse immunity, especially for delirium ice slam perma freeze.

    Mapping pob for preview bot: https://pastebin.com/EztRNrWs

    submitted by /u/carefuldownvoter91
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos spellslinger guide for total noob

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Hey, at the start I want to say I'm new and say HI!

    Many people play chaos with a spellslinger on gauntlet, but unfortunately I can't find a more "written" build for a trickster. There are poebuilds builds, but players (like Ventura) have slightly different skills. I would be grateful if someone sent me a more written (and noob friendly hah) guide on how to play this build and how to build gear. This is my 1st league, but only from the next (3.14) I plan to start playing more seriously and I am planning the chaos of spellslinger as a starter for the build, so it would be worth practicing now ^_^

    And sorry for bad englando

    submitted by /u/Prutex
    [link] [comments]

    Best 4 link defense for tornado shot mf

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I have 4 open links on my mf windripper build. I am using farruls fur and bite for added damage and defense. I am confused as to what 4 link I can use to help me survive a little easier. I seem to die a lot to one shots.

    submitted by /u/motioncitysickness
    [link] [comments]

    Impale vs Bleed eq

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    Just looking for the pros and cons of the two builds, cant decide if i want to respec my bleed build into an impale one, since it seems that online bleed eq seems to get alot more attention than impale

    submitted by /u/MeepWith3Es
    [link] [comments]

    Need guide links for trapper builds that are fast league starters and fast mappers

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    The most difficult bosses that I plan to do with this build are the conuerers... The aim is start the league and be a great mapper.

    submitted by /u/Joshi0000
    [link] [comments]

    Next gear upgrades for Dexterity Tornado?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    My toon is currently like this: https://pastebin.com/R96iuXeg

    I tried 100% delirious once in a stupid map and it was not comfortable, well it was before some decent upgrades.

    I'm thinking to convert dex stacking gear with skill tree changes ofcourse.

    Can you give me some directions/suggestions?

    How much gain is possible and also with how much spending?

    Do I need godlike items to feel a noticable difference?

    submitted by /u/rknt
    [link] [comments]

    Any good totem build?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    I love totems, have played ball lightning, divine ire, elemental hit, freezing pulse, glacial cascade totems. Any other good one out there I heard dark pact is good, but any other suggestions are welcome.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dragonnik
    [link] [comments]

    Help For A Noob - First Time Hardcore For A Friend

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    https://www.twitch.tv/hanzu_tv

    Hi my friend has just joined the game and logged in on HC and I have provided him with my previous build, he is a long standing Diablo 3 player so if anyone wants to help him and watch him struggle like we all did Act 1-10, he doesn't know how many acts there are and going in blind.

    Any support for him would be nice as i know we have one of the best gaming community's.

    Enjoy.

    submitted by /u/DJFUSION1986
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for League Start

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Hello, everyone. Hope y'all are having a great week! (you can jump to the "###" if you don't want to read the whole topic, thank you! <3)

    So, basically I'm starting to get into the game (really, training league starts, doing the min-max on leveling as much as I can, learning craft, target farm, etc...) and I'm kinda stuck on which build should I start, since my main goal will be completing Invitations and killing bosses as most as I can. It suits better my playstyle and allows me to have some diversity on the game, instead of running 6h of Canyon, for example.

    I'm enjoying a lot to play as something tank, like MoM or Block-Glad (mostly MoM, I was using Akane's build), but I feel that I can use something way better to farm currency to play the Akane's build. I don't really care if it takes 20-30 secs more to kill bosses or even clear a map, as long as I am allowed to do some mistakes while I learn the bosses mechanics.

    ### I ask for help to decide what should I play, that:

    # Is league-start boss killer, tanky (I know it will take longer to kill bosses, but I need to learn how to fight some bosses yet);# Have a gear progression, where I can start budget and farm myself to min-max using this build;# I don't mind if it have a harder/boring mechanic, or if it feels clunky, if it gets the job done I would even play Totems.# Would love something with Scion. I like the fact that it starts in the middle of the tree and can get something from every ascendancy.

    Sorry if asking for too much. I know there are tons of guides and posts about it. I took a look at'em but nothing felt like I could enjoy, then I came to ask for some suggestions. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Andyrr_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel