• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Burning Arrow Elementalist. Disgustingly smooth clear, after a league of Herald MTX, explode chests and more. With stupidly high single target.

    Path of Exile Builds Burning Arrow Elementalist. Disgustingly smooth clear, after a league of Herald MTX, explode chests and more. With stupidly high single target.


    Burning Arrow Elementalist. Disgustingly smooth clear, after a league of Herald MTX, explode chests and more. With stupidly high single target.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Hi Guys.

    Just wanted to share the build I'm playing right now, as per the title.

    This Burning arrow build is soooooooo much fun, and has such visual clarity compared to my previous build, the Bow CoC Deadeye, it's absurd. Oh, and the prolif, the prolifffffffffff, soooooooooo smoooooooth, I can't get enough of it.

    Anyway, here's a link, and let me know your thoughts!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdnPiCtDbb0&ab_channel=Dante00151Gaming

    submitted by /u/Dante00152
    [link] [comments]

    Champion Impale Archer / Tornado Shot+Barrage / Build Guide

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Any ideas of something that could make use of these socket colours and the gem levels? Found in SSF

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Bleed bow glad help

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Hey guys, i'm pretty new to the game and feel like i've hit a brickwall in terms of damage on my bleed glad. The pob im using as a reference is sitting on like 700k-1m bleed dps with pretty similar gear while im on 160k bleed dps.

    https://pastebin.com/6nWfZ07x my build here

    submitted by /u/post_NaMone
    [link] [comments]

    Min/Maxed CoC Physical Spell Pathfinder (~150m DPS)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    Coming to the end of the league, and with Harvest nerfs announced, I wanted to make a big-boy build, all self-crafted (except jewels) that can do all content easily.

    I took heavy inspiration from the following post, but just optimised things a little bit further: https://old.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/lw2tbr/313_pathfinder_wave_of_conviction_coc_hundreds_of/

    Cleared all content completely deathless, everything dies in less than a second. I'm looking for any improvements if people have any ideas.

    Character Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/YeahErmLuke/characters

    Realistic POB Link: https://pastebin.com/Znr7JFeN (No RF or Berserk enabled, only 2k mana spent recently when it's usually 5-6k.) Full burst DPS is around 300-400m but it's hard to calculate effectively due to double spell CoC setup.

    EDIT: Thanks to /u/HiddenoO I've got the Buffed sDPS calculated to 305m.

    submitted by /u/Lukozade1
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a SSF Cyclone build? (T12+?)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Hey, would someone be able to give some pointers as to where I could look to improve this build? Its generally been pretty solid, but is starting to slow down going into red maps, fighting the conquerors for the 3rd time is getting pretty difficult, but not sure where I can look to optimise? Any advice appreciated!

    https://pastebin.com/zY2Cg85t

    submitted by /u/EpicPandemic
    [link] [comments]

    Finished with League - want to try some builds for next league - Suggestions?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    This league I played Bleed Bow Gladiator, Armageddon Brand Inquisitor, and Burning Arrow Elementalist. Enjoyed BA the most, but survivability wasn't that great.

    I know we can't predict the nerf's next season, but looking to start a chat to get a feel for next season.

    Preferring something pretty tanky with still the ability to scale damage well with investment. Was thinking I'd try CI Max Block CoC or Stormbrand/Lightning Trap Assassin but also open to other suggestions. Have also kicked around Divine Ire Elementalist.

    Currently have ~100 exalt and no HH but something viable on budget for league start would be nice too.

    submitted by /u/HeckinKoda
    [link] [comments]

    RF Ascendancy summary

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Hi all, looking to make an RF character. I currently have a Juggernaut RF but I'm not super impressed with him. Very tanky, but damage seems a bit meh, which seems like it ends up with survivability issues because of enemy uptime.

    My other options are Chieftain, Elementalist, and Inquisitor, right? I imagine Chieftain goes high life and the other two go ES? How do they each compare as far as tank and damage are concerned?

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Espiritu51
    [link] [comments]

    Pathfinder (poison) Venom Gyre: Replica alberons vs. conventional

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    Looking to finish the league, do some challanges (and bosses) and generally do some grinding, budget about 50ex.

    I was wondering if anyone has experience with strenght stacking (it was nerfed but should still be good), or more conventional high dps claw and cluster jewels.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Unlikely_Mix_9624
    [link] [comments]

    Hating how spammy I've been

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    I'm beginning to think maybe POE isn't going to make me happy. I've got seven characters around level 80 in this league, but I just stop playing them as soon as it gets too far into the endgame grind because I'm not enjoying the spammy playstyles.

    Any suggestions on builds that aren't single or double clicks? That might keep my fleeting attention for a bit longer? Or the opposite way, are there any almost no click builds that might be a little less monotonous?

    submitted by /u/Espiritu51
    [link] [comments]

    Current fastest Witch leveling build?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Just want something to get to 90.

    Hollow Palm-something just seems like a pretty bad option considering Witch's side of the tree is all int and travel to that %dex node would be a bitch.

    submitted by /u/ivan0x32
    [link] [comments]

    My friend suggested Lancing Steel Impale Champion...

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    I haven't played in a few Leagues and I've only ever played Cyclone builds. I was looking at Lacerate Bleed Gladiator but my friend who knows more than me suggested Lancing Steel Impale Champion. He said it's been nerfed a few times but it's still strong and that Lacerate was kind of left in the dust and hasn't been updated much.

    What are your thoughts between the two? I want to map and boss decently well on one character.

    submitted by /u/Draethar
    [link] [comments]

    I need advice on making my BleedBow Glad tankier

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    My lvl 82 Bleed Bow gladiator feels way too squishy. Even switching to Rearguard and allocating glancing blows, I die at least once per Tier 14 map. Would I be better taking Hematophagy as my annoint? SHould i head for Wind Dancer? Any other advice would be very welcome!

    Pastebin link here

    submitted by /u/samtheozzy
    [link] [comments]

    If you have 300ex what build to do?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    I'm not rich by any means in comparison to all the mirror tier people here. Managed to gather 300ex and wanted to play one last build before it ends. What should I play? Ele hit? Flicker? BV?

    submitted by /u/aquasnow
    [link] [comments]

    How generosity+skitterbots interact?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    It gives nothing?

    submitted by /u/FXFX2223
    [link] [comments]

    I'm about to start Big Duck's TR Trickster build but it dont say which gems go where. Need help with that

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/951w4ktg

    The curses go in the helmet but not sure where the others go

    submitted by /u/Tuvok-
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to stop running

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    I love the ritual mechanic, but I'm getting really tired of frantically running around in circles while the benny hill theme song plays in my head.

    What's a build that's tanky enough (or channel-y enough?) that it can just remain relatively still in its playstyle? Does such a thing even exist?

    submitted by /u/Espiritu51
    [link] [comments]

    Reliability/replayability of streamer builds

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    First up, I'm aware of the potential for abuse for responses to this thread, so as OP I am requesting that responses be kept civil and aimed at the build not the streamer.

    What is this subreddit's opinion on the general adoptability of builds by various streamers? By this I mean, if you were to take a random streamer, how well do you think an average player would be able to replicate their build given variances in budget, skill, and time?

    I ask this because there are comments that suggest that the builds that some streamers create are suboptimal. I can't vouch for this personally, but I have felt that I have greater general success replicating a Zizaran build than a Mathil build, for example, mainly because Ziz's builds are far tankier than Mathil's in general. That's not to say that Mathil's builds are bad, simply that they are less accessible to the average player without the currency, skill, and time investment that he has.

    So on a scale of 10 being can be replicated by scrubs, and 1 being don't try unless you're the person, how would you rate the build styles of various streamers and youtubers?

    submitted by /u/Seiyashi
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help With Staying Alive.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    I know most first responses are more life MORE LIFE! LOL

    The problem is I don't know how to improve. I have about 9 EXs left. I am having a hard time killing conquerers now. Any advice is welcomed.

    https://pastebin.com/E7hyNusA

    ***UPDATED***

    submitted by /u/S4BRE21
    [link] [comments]

    Maven content - Cyclone Slayer

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I can't do Maven content above the last region invites (included). Everything else is fairly easy. Please help :(
    PoB - I'm trying to buy a new 650+ dps weapon rn

    submitted by /u/Debbilm
    [link] [comments]

    Need a Shadow Boss Killer build. 100ex budget

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    I'd prefer staying away from mines or anything with a 2 button playstyle if possible. I'm looking for something that can do all bosses no issues. Asking for a Shadow specifically because my level 96 starter is just collecting dust and my current build is just a speed mapper.

    submitted by /u/RaN96
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a ground slam impale pob

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    I heard this build was played alot in heist and the steel skill interaction looks fun, having started ritual i never got to try it but im wondering what the go-to guide for this build is, and if any of it got nerfed in between heist and ritual what changes i could make to compensate

    If poss ssf friendly but not a big deal

    submitted by /u/MeepWith3Es
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Slam Raider POB

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    On Lightee7's stream, he mentioned that a raider would be more tanky and less dps than his current champion. He said it would have capped dodge, high evasion, fortify, and berserk as defensive layers. Does anybody know where I can find a POB of this?

    submitted by /u/IllIlIllIlIIl
    [link] [comments]

    Strictly a Boss Killer

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    So I'm getting into next league prepping and testing. This was the first league I got into 100% deli farming HH/coc mapper. I leaguestarted a fire BB chieftain and am using him just to kill bosses. It works on A8 and Uber Elder, but maven encounters are still tough because Overall single target is still low compared to a lot of builds. I'm looking for next league to have a designated boss killer. I do not care at all about map clear speed as I'll be clearing on my mapper. What recommendations would you guys have? For testing budget isn't an issue, but this toon will get rolled next league at my first sirus encounter, so a something scalable would be great. I appreciate any info!

    submitted by /u/Frigzby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel