• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Can I just say how much more helpful and less toxic this sub is compared to the main sub?

    Path of Exile Builds Can I just say how much more helpful and less toxic this sub is compared to the main sub?


    Can I just say how much more helpful and less toxic this sub is compared to the main sub?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Just all around good vibes and no toxicity here. I love it honestly

    submitted by /u/whatdddds
    [link] [comments]

    Building Around: Uul-Netol's Embrace

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:38 AM PST

    SSF: Armageddon Brand

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:18 AM PST

    Hi!

    I am looking or a SSF Armageddon Brand build - maybe witch of hiero?

    Best regards

    submitted by /u/AtlasCarry87
    [link] [comments]

    Tanky Herald of Ash builds?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Like it says in the title I wanna do a herald of ash build but all the ones I find are really squishy. I just got the new celestial mtx and wanna make a cool build. Right now I have about 10ex and could have around 25 if I sold my storm brand gear. Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Remote-Relationship
    [link] [comments]

    Self crafted glass cannon build looking for more damage.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:25 PM PST

    https://pastebin.com/PagiyMcR

    the damage is nice rn but i want more and i ran out of ideas. Pls guys give me some suggestions. Budget for upgrades is 30ex.

    submitted by /u/daibobra
    [link] [comments]

    Lucky Corruption Chamber in SSF. Also found a 21/23 Soulrend gem. Thinking about making an Occultist for them today. Do you guys have any build ideas or advice before I do?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Int stacking wander - Deadeye vs Occultist

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:03 AM PST

    I was thinking about rerolling into an int stacking build since I've got some currency laying around. I've checked poe.ninja and apperently there are two ways this build can be played, as a Deadeye or an Occultist.

    What's build will perform better in the endgame and what's the benefit of either ascendency?

    submitted by /u/Females-only-pls
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to comfortably farm bosses

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:54 AM PST

    Hiya!

    I've had a blast so far this league but my build has been a bit lackluster when it comes to bossing, thanks to the excess amount of time nowadays I managed to grind about 40 ex together, not a whole lot but more than I ever managed. I'd really love some recommendations for a very tanky, good bosser to do things like the Maven and her invitations like the feared with if possible.

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Knalraap
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my defences

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:36 AM PST

    Eyo, so i have decided to make myself a Ice Crash Berserker so i can just somewhat easily beat conquerors,sirus,uber elder etc. While currently i'm playing through tier 12-16 maps and destroying everything with 1 or 2 slams and the bosses are killed in around 2-4 seconds, I lack survivability.

    Initially the build was suppose to dual wild maces for a lot more damage, I tried testing it in Standard just to see if what i made in PoB would work. After playing with it for a bit i came to the conclusion that i got one shot by normal mobs in t10 maps.So after that i decided to switch to a mace and shield build to get more defences.

    I wanted to use Frostbreath with Lioneye's Remorse as my main settup and later changed Frostbreath because it really was a bad weapon and i needed a better pDPS weapon for higher maps. I do not know if Lioneye's Remorse is the best unique shield i could run but i picked it up because it's an ok shield.

    The budget i had for this build was 4ex and it only costed me 3.5ex (spending 2ex on only the body armour). The goal was to spend only this amount to see if i could get what i wanted and i'm happy with it.

    https://pastebin.com/KH8XVM1Y The damage on PoB is set to show the DPS i have with everything up so do change it as you please.

    TL;DR I want more defences on my build, hopefully not sacrificing too much damage

    submitted by /u/RedMask_B9
    [link] [comments]

    Any AFK Aurabot Build Guide?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:17 AM PST

    the idea is to build it on a secondary account and use it for maven invitations, among other things (it's a completely legal thing to do as long as you manually use both accounts).
    the main objective is to have a character capable of surviving in full afk mode (no flasks, no vaal skills or any active at all) while providing some help to my main character so that i will still be able to do the invitations at 2xplayer life.
    this is meant for the start of the new league so the cost can't be too high.
    any suggestion?

    submitted by /u/dolan_grey
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to Cold BV Pf

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:09 AM PST

    I've been playing Cold BV Pf for about two weeks now. Currently I'm running a version with a scepter and shield while still using the Chain Breaker and Divergent Berserk combo. I don't really know.my investment so far, but probably 75 to 100ex. I'm mainly farming Elder, Shaper and their guardians including the guardians invitations (sometimes doing the hidden for a change or running some canyons), where the build has been performing quite well and is a lot of fun for the most part. My only issue is, that I'm starting to get bored of BV. It's not really my of tea, I guess.

    Can you guys recommend any builds of similar power level? I mainly care about the bossing ability and have really enjoyed the tankiness on the Cold BV Pf and how simple the gameplay actually was.

    submitted by /u/Bjxrn_
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too late to start the league now? or just wait for the next one?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 02:06 AM PST

    PS last league i played was in 3.8

    submitted by /u/ardiel_tabs
    [link] [comments]

    New build. Suggestion?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:06 AM PST

    Hello fellow exiles! Once again i've league started poison Bv assasin. Farmed myself HH elevated chest( explode) elevated tailwind boots. And prob 100 ex in currency. I've just loved the zoom factor from pois sextants. But the pois ass build isn't a good end game bosser. Very squishy, for instance, i've only killed a9 sirus when i'm lucky and he decides to use alot of basic attacks. Maven , had no chance.

    Is there any build that has the same clear, but better at bossing? Can be BV build. I'd try anything but minions as that playstyle is a huge no for me.

    Hope u have a great weekend exiles! Thanks for all suggestions

    submitted by /u/Sh1ft-Valorant
    [link] [comments]

    Cold BV Pathfinder -- Please Help!!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:21 PM PST

    I am trying to find my "season end" build -- something that with investment can map well, specifically legions/harbingers/atoll farming (only thing i do now are these three things) but can boss well (i'm tired of having to constantly switch characters between self curse HH build to bosser.)

    Cold BV Pathfinder I think is what I've decided on. I cannot for the life of me find a good guide, and the ones I do find are all over the place -- dual wield scepters or bow/quiver or "disintegrator. But they are all pretty different from what I understand (eo, vs crit, ect)

    I'm sitting on 220 raw ex. I also have nearly 300 ex into my Self Curse Occultist and another 250 ex into my Ele Ball Lightning (Bosser). I'm ready to liquidate both of these, so currency shouldn't be an issue.

    Can someone smarter than me just tell me which BV Pathfinder to pursue, I'm more focused on what's best all around (I'm going to try to keep HH for maps at least, can have an expensive belt in bags to swap for bossing) instead of just finding a cheap budget version. I just do not want to spend all the time and money to spec into the bow/quiver version to find out i should have went Disintegrator....

    PS. I'd be open to other build suggestions that isn't an aura stacker.

    submitted by /u/Intelligince
    [link] [comments]

    My 4.7 million Shaper-DPS Budget Fire BV Build - under 30 ex budget.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:02 AM PST

    PoB Link: https://pastebin.com/jyRiZnuw

    I played Fire-BV for the first time this league and I learned a lot about the build. There is a lot that you seriously don't need to get started clearing T15 Dunes Legion or T15 Canyon/Ashen Wood Harbingers.

    I've compiled this budget PoB that gets 4.7 million DPS and I built it with trade searches for budget gear on everything. I copied and pasted every item into PoB and you can buy it today if you're fast enough, so this is a realistic build you can get today. (I did have to edit lightning resist down to not disable my wise oak.)

    Each copy and paste left how much I spent on each item. The grand total is: 2,394 + cost of fuses to 6L your chest and 4L other gear + cost for 20/20 corrupted gems and 21/0 Vaal Blade Vortex. Let's round up to 30ex even for that. You can probably shop even smarter than I did - I ended up way over capped on resists, perhaps you can get to base 75 for 10c in each slot. I'm guessing I overspent by about 4 ex.

    A few items I copied didn't copy their price for some reason unfortunately but I tried to keep everything below 1ex unless I had a good reason to (explode chest on an int base with good resistances as you need 4 blue sockets). Likewise, gear to fix stats is also expensive as we need to hit 159 dex for a 21/0 Vaal Blade Vortex.

    Customization

    You can always take more life nodes than I did. 3k life/1k es is the bare bare are minimum. You're also really handicapped in not having max life with a budget 1.5ex explode chest that people are buying for maven orb use too.

    Optional Gear Choices

    • Vast Power/Towering Threat - they seem to go for 4ex each, 4 of them is 16 ex, clearly not budget territory anymore IMO. However, if you are able to splurge on them it'll help the life out a ton. I could have also made my other gear slots 10c to fit those in.
    • All the crit multi jewels I searched have minion life or totem life - you can take these to TFT to remove/add life and have T1 life. It's 3 ex on average but way cheaper than buying the 8ex life + crit multi being sold. Just be sure to report any r/a no changes to jewels - given the small odds it's a popular scam to not use a r/a on jewels sadly. I'd ask to stream the r/a so you're sure it's been applied.

    Transition Level

    I chose level 95 as I just leveled up a Curse-BV from 68-95 in one two hour session doing reset duty for a friend in the timeless domain - 22 sets got her to level 95. You can transition earlier at level 90 - just click off the fire damage nodes in the tree. Since we aren't using transcendent flesh either the earliest you can transition is 87. I don't know how well the build will play taking more stuff off the tree - you really want to be above 4m for T14+ play with Fire BV.

    Of course feel free to transition at a lower level :D.

    Cursing

    Use your wave of conviction on bosses and packs. You have 5s uptime of BV so you can cast both easily. If you have a hard time with bosses it's well worth considering dropping 15 exalts on a level 5 awakened hextouch support to dual curse. You'll get 1-2m extra dps from a second curse.

    Shit you don't need

    Looking on the ladder for this build is VERY misleading. There is a lot you DO NOT NEED:

    • Circle of Anguish rings with fire damage/herald effect - you can get budget 6% spell damage per power charge rings as an implicit, and quality it up with caster catalysts to 7%, for roughly 1-2 ex per ring. No need to spend 10-11 ex per ring. You're within 2.5% of the DPS for much cheaper. Grab two fire resist rings and suddenly you're overcapped for fire resistance, leaving you to worry about lightning/cold/chaos for the rest of the slots!
    • Expensive large clusters - sure they add DPS, but you don't need them at all!
    • 5% explode chest although it's nice QoL, this build is already insane before with OG 3% explode, which is now super cheap as everyone is crafting it for maven explode and you can get a nice chest with resists for 1 ex.
    • frenzy on hit, it's nice QoL for bossing but this build is really insane even with 3% explode. You don't even need frenzy on hit until AFTER you have badge of the brotherhood. I don't even NOTICE frenzy on hit while mapping with Badge of the Brotherhood
    • +1 power charge/unleash helm - don't need at all, unleash only saves you 3 points from the tree.
    • Unnatural Instinct
    • transcendent flesh (my unsocketed transcendent flesh slot is on purpose making a statement)
    • awakened gems (they only add 11% DPS)

    The key to my Budget BV Build is the cheap Circle of Anguish Rings. The 6% spell damage per power charge is really insane, it's so close to a perfect 72% fire damage roll. It can also be caster qualitied up to 7% and if you have 10 power charges that's 70% spell damage per ring. For 1 ex they're a steal.

    My budget BV build also makes use of getting 20-30% fire resist on each ring and 55% fire resist on average if you're affected by herald of ash. Two of those for 1 ex each and you suddenly capped fire resist, leaving you to worry about lightning/cold/chaos.

    In the real world I'd try to get fire, lightning, and cold all equal so you can benefit the most from wise oak. I didn't try doing that in this build.

    The other mistake a lot of people make when building a Fire BV character is not getting 95+% fire conversion - they forget to craft 25% conversion on their gloves, they don't annoint magmatic strikes, etc.

    If 24 ex of gear is too much for you, you can take off cinderswallow to save 5ex and still be above 4m dps. You can take off bottled faith for another 3 ex and be at 3.6m dps.

    4.7m DPS is PLENTY to farm T15 dunes/canyon/ashen field or T10 and farm a headhunter in a day. That brings us to my next suggested upgrades in order after you get all the stuff outlined in my PoB:

    Next Upgrades

    1. Headhunter. Yes, seriously, farm farm farm and SAVE UP 70 ex once you have the gear in my PoB until you get HH. HH is soooo build enabling for Fire-BV. It makes you go ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM, your DPS goes through the roof, etc.
    2. Badge of the Brotherhood - insane upgrade, insane DPS, you now have 9-10 frenzies, your dash now has insane cooldown recovery.
    3. 50% phys damage conversion gloves - 20ex or so, or craft yourself by crusader orb slamming temple conversion gloves. These do 2 things - let you remove magmatic strikes so now you can have disciple of the forbidden on your badge. The second thing it lets us do is phys reflect maps which we had to avoid before. On average it takes 8 crusader orbs to hit T1 crusader phys fire conversion.
    4. Start farming gear for a new character as honestly you're set. Of course you may now go for that 5% explode/frenzy on hit chest or keep upgrading your Fire-BV character if you desire.

    Upgrade priority if you want to keep playing Fire-BV

    1. Unnatural Instinct frees up a ton of points that you can put into more DPS options. Corrupted blood immunity unnatural instinct seems pretty cheap too.
    2. Transcendent Flesh
    3. Unleash/+1 power charge BV enchant helm is super nice quality of life, get a bit more AOE for legions, -9 fire resist is easily crafted (bench fire, aug fire, remove crafted - done.), it's nice to have BV last for 6.5s instead of 5s, and unleash frees up 3 points off the tree for more DPS/life/etc.
    4. 5% explode chest/frenzy on hit chest for more life and ES. Could also go +1 curse/explode chest if you want to transition to curse on hit Circle of Anguish rings (they go for 70-80 ex each easily.)
    5. I don't really know what else, at this point it's just min-maxing DPS for ladder penis size. I personally stopped gearing anything else on my Fire-BV as at this point I am at 11-12m dps and can clear 100% delirious T15 dunes/Canyon without issues. (I can't clear T14+ 100% delirious indoor maps well like tower as Fire-BV though.)
    submitted by /u/Adderalin
    [link] [comments]

    SSF Bosskiller?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Basically i have next to no experience killing bosses, and want to try ssf, What Are some good and reliable boss killers i Can start out eith, preferably with somewhat acceptable map speed aswell

    submitted by /u/LundbergV2
    [link] [comments]

    Continue bleed lacerate or switch build?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:59 PM PST

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/_jimmy/characters Jimbleezy

    Sooo I'm not sure if I should invest more into this build or switch it up. I've been enjoying it, but dps isn't there I feel.

    For mapping it's fine but I've failed maven/ can't complete bosses for the feared.

    Have about 30 raw exalts, can probably get another 20 or so selling some things.

    Any help is appreciated, Ty.

    submitted by /u/jimbowae
    [link] [comments]

    CoC Elementalist - Looking for some Insight from CoC Masters

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PST

    I've played this game for years but never dabbled with any CoCs so I decided what the heck lets give CoC a try. This is not my main character this league and I put it together on like a 25 to 30ex budget. My character:

    https://pastebin.com/9eCegfQ1

    The template on which this character is based:

    https://pastebin.com/pjD4p3JY

    Thus far my impression of this build is that I am very underwhelmed. For the current level of investment I expected a bit more. Don't get me wrong this character can delete entire screens of stuff and there is stuff flying everywhere which is cool but the lack of any identifiable defense layer and the current subpar standard of reliable boss damage is severely disappointing. I was fully aware of the lack of defensive layers when I reviewed the template initially but I didn't expect the degree to which this feels like a clear only character that should avoid any and all bosses.

    Is this typical of CoC builds (excelling at clear but struggling with bosses) or is this template just more glass cannon-y than most?

    submitted by /u/Prizzle723
    [link] [comments]

    TR build recommendation

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:03 PM PST

    Hello exiles,

    I'm looking for build/guide recommendations for a trickster toxic rain build.

    The internet and YouTube are absolutely saturated in seemingly good/popular guides, which is awesome but leaves me wondering if I've picked the right one. Currently using BigDucks' guide and only starting out.

    Any recommendations for a TR guide that will carry me through all content?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Mrthirdeye
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Making My Own Build From Scratch

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:39 PM PST

    Hi Everyone,

    Been a lurker and commenter for awhile and would love some serious critiquing of my current project.

    https://pastebin.com/ScpizJBF

    I wanted to create a cheap build that could easily farm valdo's and in the end I have definitely done create that. I probably spent a total of 8ex on the build and I'm going to say that 8 of that is Bottled Faith, Crappy Explode Chest, anointments, and my amulet base. I actually found the ciderswallow on my own so with that its probably 10-11ex total for everything I'm wearing (and I think that's probably an overstatement)

    The build is absolutely beautiful at steam rolling tier 15 maps (life regen and ele reflect not included) so for the price I think ive done ok. However, I die immediately to chaos damage and I am actually having trouble against one shots from some of the atlas quest bosses even at like A4.

    I want to take this build to the next level and currently have about 12ex raw to spend. My goal is to kill end game bosses as ive never made it that far in any league ever (was HC player forever).

    I know I need a >14% belt (got base, working on it), level 21 or awakened gems, a legit life/crit explode chest and to reset my colors on my gloves to fit a CWDT guard skill (bench has not been nice to me at all.

    With that in mind, any ideas how I can squeeze out either A) more damage or much better sustain/ehp from my tree (clusters jewels?) and, more importantly, what upgrade I should really focus on spending 10-12 ex on to move this along.

    Thanks Everyone!

    submitted by /u/Goods4188
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting Help

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I am really bad at crafting so can someone help me with crafting these gloves?

    I would like to get culling strike but i know thats probably close to impossible to get without like 50ex investment

    So how would I get some good resist/life and maybe attack speed/cold damage to attacks on these?

    https://imgur.com/a/MxthWfU

    submitted by /u/elpomo
    [link] [comments]

    CoC Ice Nova DPS

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:05 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm building my first coc and I was wondering how do I calculate my dps for my ice nova assassin in pob. Pob showing me ~800k avg hit on main six link setup, ~300k on cospri setup. 7,55 aps with 16% cdr on belt and 20% cdr from awakened coc. Do my novas just proc 7 times a second and that leaves me with ~10 mil dps? That doesn't seem right, I kinda feel more dps when I play

    submitted by /u/rattletrapbbx
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend me a build, please!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm kinda done min-maxing my TR Trickster and looking for a new build to play. Would love to see some recommendations from you guys! Some guidelines about my taste and possibilites:
    - My starter budget is 100ex
    - I want to avoid Tier1 meta builds
    - I have no intention to play piano (pushing 4 flask buttons is already enough :D)
    - Not looking for any Bow or DoT characters

    Fire away, thank you in advance and sorry for the broken english! :D

    submitted by /u/AzIgaziMoli
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel