• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 17, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Vaaling Fun last night

    Path of Exile Builds Vaaling Fun last night


    Vaaling Fun last night

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    What build i can do on 5 ex budget, to clear most content, and easy runing red tier maps at decent speed?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Leaguestart minion builds

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 01:27 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I just hit my 40th challenge today and want to use focus on next league. I had a lot of fun with golemancer in harvest and heist, and played a bit of domblow in ritual.

    I would like to try out some other minion builds for the next league.

    Any tips what to try? Got a lvl 90 witch lying around and want to see what works on starter gear, so below 10ex budget would be perfect. Any tips are appreciated.

    submitted by /u/BimbMcPewPew
    [link] [comments]

    Need help upgrading my character

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Hello Exiles.
    This is first time I'm playing CoC build and I'm wondering what should I upgrade next. I have some boss dps issues. Conquerors on A8 take about 10s to kill but the real issue start with Sirus as I have so low dps on him that I have to use few portals to kill him. I was wondering if I should respecc in to cluster jewels, but I have no idea what jewels should I get then. I know I can upgrade my belt and boots to get more cooldown recovery and I'm working on that (crafting them, need some more time).

    I can get transcended flesh but I have no idea how could I fit it in my tree as I have str on jewel and I need that stat. My current budget is about 55ex

    PoB: https://pastebin.com/swYWKhKw

    Paste.ee link to get the PoB code if pastebin is not working again : https://paste.ee/p/Sayhv

    Please let me know if pastebin is not working (having issues lately). Please use the paste.ee link if pastebin is not working. PoB code is in there so you will have to copy the code and paste it manually to PoB.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/pancakeexterminator
    [link] [comments]

    Need help further upgrading my aura stacking necro golem build (PoB)

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 02:04 AM PDT

    This league is my first time playing poe and i spent the first 1-2 months learning the game, rerolling like 5 times, trying to find good map clearing builds and watching hours of youtube guides but finally managed to find a boss killing build that suited me.

    So far i've mostly just followed build guides on youtube and looking at poe.ninja but i've hit a wall now where i dont know what to upgrade next...

    https://pastebin.com/if3rScj2

    i want to either get higher dps without touching my energyshield/energy regen in a negative way, or i want to be tankier without losing any dps at all

    submitted by /u/vixiefern
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic rain pathfinder chest piece not carcass jack.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    I have about 50ex to spend on a chest piece for my tr pathfinder. Never had this much for one and was wondering what is the best option for this build. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/_KillswitchEngaged_
    [link] [comments]

    League starter

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Salutations Exiles

    Looking into a test run of a League Starter for next season, admittedly I am an absolute glutton for Alt character rolling, however that's mostly through frustration or lack of appeal in a character.

    If I was to put a priority list of . A) Survival B) Clear Speed (Mapping) C) Bossing

    I am fine with the likes of minions, however have a like of spells. Not a fan of mines, yet I also don't mind the degen builds, can be interactive or non interactive, the likes of RF or Avatar BF/BB/BV

    Essentially I just want to be a tanky boy, and hopefully have some fun clearing maps, with the capacity to do bosses.

    I've found myself quite often driven to Hybrid builds, Templars with Life , ES and Mana, aswell as Marauder and Duelists with Life and block based. I guess I just haven't found the build, and just wondering upon some suggestions. What have you enjoyed most.

    The likes of MoM and Agnostic , the likes of Supreme Ego and Discipline, preferably shying away from CI And ES builds through my own inexperience however am open to it.

    I typically end up a spellcaster using Saffels Frame as to get 80% al res, because I have toes for fingers and a mashed potato brain.

    Cheers in advance

    And before it starts, yes I know I should wait for patch notes for the likes of BB BF

    submitted by /u/SymruinGaming
    [link] [comments]

    LF 60ex tanky, all around build

    Posted: 17 Mar 2021 12:21 AM PDT

    Sold most of items, bought a HH, regretted my decision, sold it, now I have around 65 ex. Any fun builds out there? This league ive played bfbb chief, burning arrow elementalist, coc inquis, bl archmage hiero, vortex occ, and eq glad. Leaning towards syndicate operatives but Im open to more suggestions

    submitted by /u/albadomina
    [link] [comments]

    Want to try one last build (using new accuracy boots) to dump all of my currency into (about 120ex) but I need help/suggestion if it’s even worth it

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    So the build I would like to try with it is Smite. But I'm not sure if it would even turn out great? I'm not sure what ascendancy I should go, I am guessing jugg, but I would take some suggestions. Also some other questions I have about it would be do I convert the other 50% of phys damage to lightning (phys to lightning support) since smite already converts 50%. Do I even worry about phys damage or just care about the stacking of lightning damage? I have played the dex stacking hollow palm smite a few leagues back and I thought an accuracy version might be fun. But I really don't know which direction to go. If someone could help/make suggestions that would be awesome. I can't find any smite builds on poeninja this league and nothing online using melee with accuracy stacking. I'm not looking to do like 100k accuracy with like 200mil damage. Just something fun and different. Much thanks to anyone willing to give some input who is good at this kind of stuff!! :)

    submitted by /u/OmegaPeePeeClap
    [link] [comments]

    Burning Arrow Elementalist League start? Or Sling Fireball Firewall -> BA at maps or something

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    I really love Dot builds. And Bow builds. Bleed Bow is my favorite build but I've gotten burned trying to craft a good bleed bow so many times. So I think I'd like to try burning arrow as it's very similar.

    Did anyone try league starting this build? How was your experience?

    Has anyone tried slinging fireball firewall for league start? how was that experience?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/IIIQIII
    [link] [comments]

    COC Bow Barrage- Awakened COC vs the mod

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Hello, I was wondering what the difference is between using the awakened COC gem vs. using a bow with mod "socketed gems are supported by level 18 Cast on critical strike" (I think this is what it is called). What I think is, the awakened COC, you'll just need a belt with a max cooldown recovery mod + more damage?

    Additionally, what would be the ideal cooldown recovery for a COC bow barrage build?

    submitted by /u/Filemeunderground
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with EQ gladiator bleed

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    I'm seeing TONS of variations with the build. Any solid trees and guides to follow? I have a budget of 30 ex and want to boss kill/ farm t16s. Would love some input. Any POB.ninja profiles you can suggest?

    Rolled 3 clusters with the proper stats but I'm not sure on the globes & chest.

    submitted by /u/frozenartic
    [link] [comments]

    First character ever, stuck and not sure what to do next (carrion golem)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    This is my first character, I got to this point https://pastebin.com/zLb8CeHj and I am not sure where to go next.

    The dmg feels okay in maps, bosses die kind of quick. I still die, usually one shot by something (I die on Minotaur, Hydra, I couldn't finish one of those memory cortex maps yesterday). I have about 9ex currently, completely lost on what to do next, I'm just running maps kind of aimlessly.

    I looked on poe.ninja and saw that some people have different helmets and weapons, but I don't know how to get them. Also, I see people have jewels with reduced mana reserved on them but they are insanely expensive it seems.

    Any and all advice on to what to do is appreciated because I'm feeling lost and close to burnt out. Ty.

    submitted by /u/Razahir_Khemse
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger dedicated boss killer ideas ?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Short story long my first character was a BV Poison shadow which I hit 92 with I than rolled an MF Deadeye to farm currency for a Low Life lightning trap sabo and respecced my shadow. Did some boss killing with that build but clear was somewhat painful. I started MF again to save for int stack wander and rerolled my shadow again with about 300 ex worth of gear. I'm now 96 on my int stack assassin but I need a dedicated boss killer for when I spawn sirus and various other things such as guardians shaper elder what not. Que my level 91 deadeye that is just sitting there. This build does need need to have any clear what so ever as I will switch to it only for bossing and working with a budget of say around 100 ex but the cheaper the better. Also just to clarify no problem switching ascendancy and have regrets to respec any way. Thanks and sorry for the short story.

    submitted by /u/Spinnybrook
    [link] [comments]

    Tanky 1 skill build?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Hi! I'm looking for a tanky build that's basically one skill + auras. As a newbie, I enjoyed playing Toxic Rain this season (basically 1 skill), but found that the evasion type build sometimes resulted me in insta-dying. Any suggestions for a 1 skill build that is "tankier"?

    submitted by /u/foofita
    [link] [comments]

    Big fan of Phys builds, looking for 3.14 starter recommendation

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Title pretty much says it all, I played Shattering/Lancing steel mainly this league and was looking for a change.

    submitted by /u/A_Slice_of_Rob
    [link] [comments]

    Need ideas for xbox build 100 ex budget

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Hit lv 99 with my max block cyclone and just losing interest farming everything nonstop and now I wanna make a new fun end game build.

    Want something with a good chunk of life pool good wave clear very strong boss killing power

    Would like to do a caster maybe not sure entirely

    Dont want to do

    Melee builds

    Minion builds

    Toxic rain builds

    Blade vortex builds

    These make me sick to my stomach and wanna do something outside of the meta preferably

    Maybe storm brand or something like that? I can craft very well too so making rares isnt a prob either

    On a 100 ex budget so show me some cool stuff I can do!

    submitted by /u/Akuanin
    [link] [comments]

    Got a selfcurse build working, now how do i scale it for 100% deli and 5ways?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/MniCBduL Budget is around 30 ex, can always farm more.

    Problems I'm aware of: Not all gems are maxed it My fire resist is lower than my cold, so wise oak is useless, farming harvests to change resists. Not all gems are good, been hard finding really good ones. Enlighten is only lvl 4. Optimizing my skill tree to be a little less scuffed Obviously im losing ALOT of dmg on not having my 4 ascendancy points, so im going to pay somebody to carry me through them.

    I want to farm 100% and 5ways with relative safety, right now even in regular maps juiced by sextants and scarabs with hard mods, i tend to have a really rough start.

    Appreciate any help, exiles.

    submitted by /u/ArcticDeity
    [link] [comments]

    Heartbound loop w/ 4 to dust any ascendancy

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    After messing with numbers for an hour or two I've managed to get the cwdt and skeletons both on .27s cd using a 6% cd belt and 4 to dusts (76% total)

    Just thought I'd share for other people theorising a loop build

    https://pastebin.com/9pw378Qy

    submitted by /u/Aidan0M
    [link] [comments]

    Champion Splitting/Lancing Steel - Build Review/Recommendations?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Hello there!

    Wondering if y'all mind providing some recommendations to this build for improvement? What is missing from the inventory is my Helm (Lancing Steel extra projectile), Pierce gem swap with Impale for larger bosses, Circle of Guilt ring and my Stygian Vist with life, crit flask regen and, a bunch of resistance including tier 1 chaos res. The HH was recent and on loan just for quicker mapping. Yet, when I have on my other items survivability is OK, but I tend to get popped by god knows what. Not sure if it is a flaw with the build, my mechanics or just the everyday PoE feature of random 1 shots.

    Choices for certain movement skills... Leap Slam was too buggy and got me killed more often than Whirling Blades. Only have to deal with desyncing with WB compared to desyncing and getting randomly stuck in a wall with Leap Slam. Dash to cross spaces and helps with additional dodging.

    https://pastebin.com/MXrdhkw5

    submitted by /u/I_am_Bruce_Wayne
    [link] [comments]

    What is the stronger build right now? Poison BV Assassin VS Blade Vortex Chieftain

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Idk if there's really any difference of damage/sustain outside of one's chaos and ones fire assuming chieftain uses fire.

    Also which is better for a budget? Don't have a lot of currency so couldn't be like a 4ex build right now.

    submitted by /u/Lamikz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel