• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds A possibly functional Blood Sacrament build

    Path of Exile Builds A possibly functional Blood Sacrament build


    A possibly functional Blood Sacrament build

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    Good build to handle high tier ulti and boss

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:30 AM PDT

    Title says it, I am coming for a freezing totem build and I didn't like that it was dying a lot in t15 and 16s.. Was considering burning arrow ele but I only got a 15ex budget atm. Any build suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Kush-Mints
    [link] [comments]

    Elementalist [Herald of Thunder]

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    basically unsatisifed with every build i've played so far.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    This is my worst league yet in terms of completion.

    Have not played a build I could stand for more than a day, my last two, freezing pulse totems and cold dot.

    I am running out of ideas, and I have basically no currency (3 ex)

    It just has to map faster or as fast as cold dot, and kill bosses comfortably, and not get 1 shot..

    I just can't seem to fill in the blanks, and it's making me want to quit 1 week in..

    are there any builds out there that fit this description, I mean clearly there are but I need ideas bad.

    submitted by /u/siegah
    [link] [comments]

    Cyclone Slayer, is there no Meta?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    So I made a post a few days ago that kind of went unanswered about build guides and overall direction of Cyclone Slayer. I have searched this sub, youtube and other build sites with nothing matching a real SC 2h CS build.

    I have come to the conclusion that there is no good well laid out PoB for 2h Cyclone Slayer in 3.14. The closest I found is Zizaran's 3.13 build. If there is I can't find it. Most PoB are just 'here is some 1c gear I got, then booom magic now I am in 120e worth of gear also I use two wands for some reason but wont explain to you why.'

    So at this point, my skills are all over the place because there is no meta on gem links. I am locked into a Praxis ring, because I can't get mana reduction on chest, amulet, and rings without ether costing me a ton of stats or a ton of currency. I feel stuck in this middle ground of not a early game build, but not yet an end game build.

    I am killing content and not dying so that's good. I haven't hit a hard wall yet. But I am currently trapped in yellow map hell with no map drops. At this point I am about 2e into this build without a BoP to follow clearly.

    If someone can give me a helping hard that would be super nice.

    BoP: https://pastebin.com/WVxF0EhD

    Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Limelives/characters

    submitted by /u/Limelifes
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Burst Armageddon Brand Inquisitor 3.14 League Starter

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Vortex Question

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Im doing a Vortex/cold snap occultist (like many others).

    I feel like the lack of AOE (almost no-one is picking AOE nodes on POE Ninja) and 1.8 CD is hurting my clearspeed.

    Do you guys think is worth it using the alternate quality Vortex with CDR? Do you bind Vortex to the left click or cast manually?

    submitted by /u/Revanroi3
    [link] [comments]

    Frost Blades vs Lightning Strike (Raider)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    Anyone have a strong opinion on one or the other? Leveling as Frost blades but saw that video a couple days ago of Lightning strike and it looks pretty gnarly.

    Appreciate it my friends.

    submitted by /u/iwearcrocswithsocks
    [link] [comments]

    What's the highest damage realistic 'regular' hit that any monsters you would encounter in regular gameplay do?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    If we disregard special boss abilities like shaper slam and only consider 'normal attacks' (even if its some special ability by a rare but for all intents and purposes it's a regular hit, like the templar legion drums for example), what is the highest damaging hit you would realistically encounter without map mods (but including things like auras from other rares, etc.)?

    I'm just wondering what to actually target when building a tanky character or minmaxing a build to increase EHP so it can take at least 1 of whatever highest damaging hit there is. I have no real feeling for how much damage monsters actually do.

    submitted by /u/tmp_mailer_420
    [link] [comments]

    A beginner doubt about league starter builds

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    so i started playing poe 1 month ago, and currently playing ngamahu chieftain cire cyclone following the path of exile builds guide. And i'm having some doubst about the question of transitioning my starter build.

    How this works? where can i find some endgame killer builds to get some orientation about which one could i go into? Also, this build that i am doing can be used in the high endgame?

    submitted by /u/wedsonxse
    [link] [comments]

    How to keep Corrupting Fever up?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    I've seen Mathil refreshing it on his RoA bleed glad with single shot of RoA - and I don't understand how???

    RoA with lifetap is still super cheap skill and corrupting fever needs you to spend 200+ life to refresh. So how on earth he triggers refresh with single shot?

    I'm playing bladestorm bleed glad, using corrupting fever to support bleed damage from bladestorm - especially that bladestorm stacks corrupting fever so fast. So I've tried switching melee phys for life tap in my main 6L bladestorm setup - and I barely ever manage to refresh it in time (because I need 6 and soon 7 bladestorm attacks to hit refresh life threshold..

    Can someone explain it to me? I imported Mathils build into PoB and I still don't see how he does it... I looks like it should be working but it does for him.. Must be some trick I'm not aware off.

    Right now I keep manually recasting corrupting fever.

    submitted by /u/-MrOutcast-
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the fastest way to level into BA with high budget

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Where should i go next?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Hey guys, i followed pretty much a guide to get where my char is now. I have a feeling i start dealing no damage in map tier 9 and above. I don't know what to upgrade next. Any skeleton mage necromancers here who can help me? I don't have much currency bc i mostly play and dont craft cause it's still way to overwhelming for me.

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bockiman/characters

    got only 1 char in Ultimatum.

    submitted by /u/Elbockador
    [link] [comments]

    Where to go next with Bleed Bladestorm Glad?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I league started as a Bleed Bladestorm Gladiator following Badger's youtube guide and I've liked it a lot so far . I love playing a tanky build and I feel like it's perfect for a lot of ultimatums. The problem is although I can pretty comfortably farm T16s + Conquerers + other bosses at Awakening 3-5, I feel like I want to increase my damage as most of my deaths are due to having relatively long boss fights and making mistakes mechanically. I.e. dying to Sirus stuff just because having to dodge something 10 times is harder than dodging it 5 times if I had more dps.

    I should have looked a little bit more into the guide to realize how expensive the items he put in the POB are. I've probably invested like 8-9 ex in this character, 3ex on each medium cluster, 1ex for a 6L, 60c for Jack the Axe, etc but a lot of the gear is self-found.

    The main problem I have with POE at the moment is that I'm unsure about how to continue scaling. I have a small amount of currency (3ex + 500chaos) and can farm pretty quickly, but I guess I'm not really sure what my chase items are. Or at least what will be the most efficient for increasing my damage. This is usually where I struggle with my builds - figuring out how to scale past just being able to clear T16s easily.

    Stats:

    5k life (500 reserved with Jack the Axe)

    850k bladestorm attack bleed dps + 400k bladestorm dps

    Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/9tmkp2C7

    submitted by /u/f24np
    [link] [comments]

    League starting tonight: Raider Lightning Strike or Ele Hit?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    As the title says, starting the league and narrowed my starters down to Lightning strike (inspired by Nugi) or Ele Hit. Was wondering if anyone has recommendations on which should perform better?

    Quick disclaimer: I understand there are better options out there, but these are the two I'm interested in, and I feel I will be able to make either work.

    submitted by /u/Mr_McGibblits
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner LF tips on Carrion Golem Necromancer

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    Hello reddit,

    I am pretty new to PoE, played around 80 hours now and I think it is amazing. It's massively overwhelming and I have no clue what I am doing. But at least I have fun.

    There are a couple of things I could use some help with. I am level 83 now with my Golemancer. Doing pretty well in T5 maps. I got lucky with a friend who sponsered me some expensive Jewels (Anima Stone, Primodial Might etc). But the guide I am following from VonVikton (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_XNHe39gXU&ab_channel=VonVikton) skips over some things I cannot do.

    - He states I should go with level 1 Desecrate. I got the gem, but I need 74dex to use it (got 67).
    - He states I should replace my Clayshapers for Cold Iron Point, but I need 95dex to use it (got 67).
    - He states that when you begin with maps you should have around 5-5.5k health, I have 3k(+500shield).

    My questions:

    • How do I make sure I got enough dex to use the gem and weapons? I already choose a +30dex passive somewhere in my tree to use Impale, but that shouldn't be the way.
    • How do I improve my health?
    • How should I improve from here? (I am looking for a better resistance Unset ring for Flesh Offering, but those are around 50+ Chaos)

    Here you can see my character (I hope I linked it correctly)

    https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/QookyQooky/characters

    If anyone would glance over it I would appriciate it!

    submitted by /u/QookyQooky
    [link] [comments]

    How much currency would i need to switch from CA raider to a Ice shot deadeye build without it feeling shitty

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Heyo.

    Title basically. I dont want a strong character with solid progression. I want splotions!

    submitted by /u/Joni1123
    [link] [comments]

    how can i improve my ground slam damage on champion?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    hey guys i reached t15 maps and am having problems with my damage .. how ca n i improve it ? i didnt follow a guide really just used my knowledge in game but it seems not enough. whta can i improve or change in my tree.

    https://pastebin.com/RyvVDBfX i didnt juice the pob

    submitted by /u/cosmic_arab
    [link] [comments]

    Sweep scion

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    I've seen a few people on poe.ninja doing sweep scion strength stacking but with no guides or videos I'm sceptical on the numbers /playstyle has anyone played it ?

    submitted by /u/Ladoona
    [link] [comments]

    Any viable builds running totems?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    Are there any viable 3.14 builds utilising totems? I have never played totems and am bored of my bf/bb, and couldn't get VGS to work (kept dying lmao) ice shot looks interesting (happy to pretty much start from scratch) but can't find any current guides, still kinda new to this game so anything in depth would be really helpful thankyou!

    submitted by /u/Synapsys-
    [link] [comments]

    So how is bleed bow after the changes ?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:26 AM PDT

    I have been thinking about making a split arrow/puncture build with the corrupting fewer since it seems very synergetic but i dont see anybody playing it on poe.ninja. Actually there is very few people playing bleed bow itself. Anybody who tried it can provide some feedback please ?

    submitted by /u/Blookystoopi
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Raise Spectre Build

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    Hi guys I was hoping someone could help me out with a few questions I have in regards to my Raise spectre build. I was generally speaking using this guide from poe vault:

    https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ultimate-raise-spectre-necromancer-passive-skill-tree-gem-links this

    First I was trying to understand whether I should use Vaal Haste or Zealotry. I do have awakened controlled destruction support but I was unsure if with that its better to have haste or zealotry active.

    Second I wanted to know why at times I feel like I am dying for no reason. I have 100+ all resists including chaos with 5.4k hp and 1.3k ES with my Diadem + MoM. I feel like sometimes out of nowhere I am still getting either 1shot or bleeding out. I am new to necro so idk if this is common or I am just doing something wrong. Overall looking for any tips of things to focus on/answering the two questions. Appreciate any of yall for taking the time to read.

    submitted by /u/gogeta123456
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner looking for help with Vaal Reave Gladiator build

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    This is the first PoE league where I've made it past the acts, and I have no idea what I'm doing with my build lol. I've spent like 1 ex already on it, but I still feel weak af. I'm loosely following this guide as well as just looking at the Vaal Reave builds on poe.ninja. I don't really understand what gives these builds so much more DPS than mine because when I mess around with my own PoB to include similar items and passive tree, I still get nowhere near the same DPS.

    Here is my PoB link: https://pastebin.com/PHP8iEYH

    Please roast me for how bad my build is after throwing 1 ex at it lol.

    submitted by /u/bonerboi99
    [link] [comments]

    Storm Brand...Raider?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Been wanting to play Storm Brand because it seams like it would be exceptional for the league mechanic, and I'm seeing some Raiders!

    Obviously Raider has generic value nodes that benefit pretty much any evasion build, but it still seems weird. I'm assuming Storm Brand benefits a lot from cast speed?

    Anybody playing this or playing Storm Brand that wants to chime in?

    submitted by /u/Scoobersss
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to build death's oath on budget?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    on like few ex budget is it better to go with caustic arrow or blight variant, or maybe should I go with one of them first then transition to another? How much investment untill you can kill end games bosses on this build?

    submitted by /u/Infisb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel