• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 8, 2021

    Path of Exile Builds Most PoE builds from the poebuild website needs updating for the harvest nerfs

    Path of Exile Builds Most PoE builds from the poebuild website needs updating for the harvest nerfs


    Most PoE builds from the poebuild website needs updating for the harvest nerfs

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I don't know if its just me, but it seems like every time while looking for ideas for a new build to play, it just seems like every build guide just changes the title to "3.14" and then you see most of the gear is all made from harvest crafting in 3.13, and nothing is updated or changed. There are even builds that still say "current gear" and its legacy explode mod chests with 6 white sockets.

    I think most build guides need to sort of keep this in mind, as it can be quite misleading since we cant make most of the gear they show, and even have crafting guides on, when literally almost all of the have "just need to use this harvest craft, then that harvest craft, and you'll be done" come to find that none of those methods exist anymore in harvest.

    I guess its hard to find a good build that can doo all end game content, with just good old life and resists on gear, no clusters, no harvest crafting, and not take 5 minutes to kill maven on a 30ex budget. It makes you wonder sometimes, what did we do before clusters and harvest crafting lol

    anyways, tldr, all build guides should consider the harvest nerfs for gear in the guide and don't just change the title to 3.14

    submitted by /u/OmegaPeePeeClap
    [link] [comments]

    [Esoro] Burning Arrow Elementalist build guide – Godly Screenwide Ignites

    Posted: 07 May 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    I've posted 3 (4) tanky builds for people to try out!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:02 AM PDT

    https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288

    Hey all!

    I've posted 3 (4) tanky builds for people to try out! I've tweaked my old RF Chief that has a big focus on Endurance Charges, put out 2 versions of my old Trigger Happy (max block Glad) which focus heavily on counter-attack damage (one with General's Cry, the other without), and a sexy two-handed Minion Champ(ion) that has more armour than he knows what to do with. Let me know what you think. Honest feedback only please :).

    You'll likely only be interested in these builds if you're already into my stress-free style of play. I prefer being married to as few items and fancy mods as possible (I want to be excited about every drop), I want my builds to be as "1-button" as possible, and I don't want to have to be too picky with my aim.

    Just as a heads up, these builds I recently posted are BUILD posts, not guide posts. So as I mention in each thread, I won't be responding to them as I do my current three guides. I'll be taking serious note of all the feedback that's provided but I won't be responding with much help or anything (I only have so much time in a week, sorry :(.

    But if you give them a shot, please let me know what you think. Thanks for your time, everyone! I hope you're having a great 3.14.

    submitted by /u/wrecker_of_days
    [link] [comments]

    Replica Nebulis Winter Orb currently working on

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Just wanna quick share my build idea using some unique items.

    Ascendency is elementalist, taking golem and convergence node.

    1. Mahuxotl's Machination + Tempered by war

    Well known combo by ziz. Enabling us only scaling fire and chaos res.

    I got phys taken as chaos corrupt atm.

    1. Demon stitcher.

    Aint sure how to sustain max res buff, I would try this glove.

    Winter orb only sacrifices 5% of life at the start of channelling.

    1. Incandescent heart

    Aint sure exact damage taken mitigation with this armour.

    If anyone knows pls let me know. Whether 25 taken fire + 75 taken chaos damags from hits or not.

    1. Replica nebulis Cold damage part is fine, but fire damage part, I would keep fire res 65% so i can take full 300% increased damage with max roll.

    2. Cold to fire winter orb action Thats it.

    Expecting 10 mil boss dps. Occultist charge stacking winter orb would perform better, but I wanna make it more safe option.

    Wanna make video next week. Pls share ur idea with this. TY.

    submitted by /u/erguise
    [link] [comments]

    Fast, tanky t16 a8 ulti mapper (no bossing/easy scale)

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Is there such a build? All I want to do is full clear legion, blight, delirium and ulti hope someone can recommend me something good :( I've played a tanky build and i know how rippy ulti t16s can get without rippy mods which is why im lost on what to build.

    submitted by /u/JobsWhereAreYou69
    [link] [comments]

    Another build to farm T16's on 1ex -- This time a little less wacky, Dual Wield (Or 1h/Shield) Gladiator Bleedstorm

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Looking for very strong minion build for BOSSING ONLY

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    I'm looking to transition into a build strictly made only for bossing. I'm transitioning off of group play and have a budget of around 50-75+ ex, potentially even more. I'm planning on strictly doing bosses on this character only, so I do not care for map clear or ultimatums. I would like a minion build preferably, but any other build is fine. Essentially I want something that scales really well with a lot of currency. Basically I'd like a build on the tankier end but does a large amount of single target, enough to phase through mechanics really quickly.

    submitted by /u/Kisnei
    [link] [comments]

    SSF Lightning Strike Raider

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I want to start nugiyens Lightning Strike Raider in SSF but I'm a little bit concerned. Will it work, is it a good starter? I'm a bit worried about the specific damage claw you need fir trinity. Anyone tried it?

    .. and yeah I know that nugi is playing SSF but I think he did not start it and is probably playing like 10 hours + a day which makes some things work easier.

    submitted by /u/Wooooza4
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with a failed BA build

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    As the title asks my mate started a elementist vaal BA build which didn't go to well, he is fairly new to Poe. The cost is just to much to get going by the time you get into mid tier maps. So he tried to convert it into a Arma brand build but has lost interest completely now. What would be the best beginner friendly build for him to respec into.

    Before anyone suggests Enki Arc witch, he played that last league, he's a compentant player just struggling with farming enough currency to upgrade the items for BA.

    submitted by /u/LongLimbJim
    [link] [comments]

    need help to theory making build with this helmet

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    first of all, just got this helmet and first thing i am thinking is build minion instability herald of purity, not sure if it good enough

    but i think it can work if any minion skill like dark pact? skeleton? or zombie MI?

    any suggest so i can have a base line to making it work pls :)

    https://i.imgur.com/KjeLBp6.png

    another link for bigger image

    https://imgur.com/xaDnXhW

    submitted by /u/vjru5zl0v3
    [link] [comments]

    Fireburst autobomber A9 Sirus

    Posted: 08 May 2021 03:09 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/oEBkGU48peY

    This is a weaker version of PoeDan79's build.

    I always do one of Dan's builds if I can. This league was fireburst.

    It has good defense and good dps for an autobomber. Also very safe for ultimatum since ignite stays and kill mob packs fast. Also you have 40%chill and temporal chains on monsters always.

    poedan79's profile

    You can see his profile here. I consider my build about 60% done compared to his.

    submitted by /u/Bumuk
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling a lightning strike verserker

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    I want to try RueToo's LS berserker. Any advice on the best way to go about leveling to maps before transitioning?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/k3tighthammies
    [link] [comments]

    Explode chest/BV still fine - 3.14 Fire BV Occultist map showcase (high investment)

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Trinity Lightning Strike Raider advice and help!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Hello guys!

    Ive been watching Nugiyens streams for a while and im truly impressed by lightning strike and its gamestyle.

    The thing is i couldnt find a guide that help me to build one and by poe.ninja i just reach the ones with minmax. Moreover, i dont know how to substitude them on low budget, if its possible. The other thing ive never played a trinity setup and im a bit affraid to involve a mech that i dont know. Looks like EE and i dont wanna mess up after having the claws with wrong modes that might cause destroying the setup

    I have 10ex at the moment and just not sure is it enough for entry. If its yes how?? What pieces to get on first place etc.. i need directions or a roadmap to follow

    Need your help guys thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nacresu
    [link] [comments]

    Storm Brand Ass (Cold conv) vs CoC Ass

    Posted: 08 May 2021 02:05 AM PDT

    What are the pros and cons of both?

    I think CoC Ass might be better the more you invest? Also looks like CoC has a higher entry level currency wise?

    submitted by /u/UKU-Rules
    [link] [comments]

    How do you level your coc nova builds?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    Nothing feels correct to me.

    Do you spellslinger? If so, what spells? Arc/ball lightning until you can finally go coc ice nova?

    Do you manually cast a single spell with more supports and auras? What auras?

    Do you use Frost blades?

    submitted by /u/lod254
    [link] [comments]

    Is it finally happening? Replica Trypanon Vigilant Strike Jugg!

    Posted: 08 May 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    https://pastebin.com/trKHG4v5

    Replica Trypanon, as we all know, does all crit, but has a hefty -5000 base accuracy downside. that is countered by Vigilant Strike. To have enough Endurance Charge generation we play Juggernaut and Endurance Charge on Melee Stun.

    Damage comes from Bloodthirst + Impale Support, Marylene's Fallacy and - depending on budget - some crit multiplier jewels.

    On paper, 6k+ life (3k unreserved) and 2M DPS should be possible, with buffs up to 3M...

    submitted by /u/banang
    [link] [comments]

    Skele Mage Build - Improving Damage?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    First time doing anything summoner and I'm wanting some more damage or where I can improve. I've been doing things that seem good from POE ninja and the skele mage guide here, but feel like I've kind of reached the limit? My AG is running kingmaker currently. My POB is https://pastebin.com/eBsPRNf3

    Lately I've been putting my currency into trying to make a +2 wand but unsuccessful.

    submitted by /u/likely_wrong
    [link] [comments]

    Build help HCSSF Detonate dead Necro

    Posted: 07 May 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    POB: https://pastebin.com/RrKBMk1E

    I recently respeced fully from Spectres and this build seems way less survivable and the boss damage is pretty bad. Im using Rusty Catchers for my 2 spectres. My playstyle is basically cast desecrate then cast detonate dead. Is there anything I can do to dramatically increase my boss dps without say 12 hours of farming for something specific, but om open to all options. My clear is great however. Also how can I be more survivable?

    submitted by /u/fkrddt9999
    [link] [comments]

    What are some important things to look out for when trying to see if a build is viable?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    for example, the POB showing that the average effective hp is roughly around 50-60k

    Another question would be, is a build viable because its effective hp is over 100k based on dodge chance?

    submitted by /u/MeLoadOnToad
    [link] [comments]

    Question about good simulacrum farmer build

    Posted: 07 May 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Hi there! Looking for good simulacrum farmer build, I have 97 lvl assassin right now ready for respec. Something fast and strong enough for 6-rewards in simulacrum. Something except CoC and poison builds please. Also thinking about storm brand assassin but not sure could it handle with 6-rewards or not, could it be strong enough to not die by Kosis everytime. Investments: 100-120 ex (with later upgrades) Appreciate your help!

    submitted by /u/TremorRodFlexxx
    [link] [comments]

    Jewel Clusters

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    New to POE this league. Made my first ever character a fire ball witch build. I'm looking for what you guys think k would be the top 5 best notables to shop for on jewel clusters and why. I'm not following a build (15 years of playing these kind of games). I'm doing atlas currently and have 2 watchstones in and I'm doing great so far. Jewels seem to be the way I want to take this build

    submitted by /u/Merkin_Messiah
    [link] [comments]

    Burning Arrow Elementalist. What to upgrade next?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm looking for tips/suggestion on what I should upgrade next on my build. I've got about 10ex + 400c to invest. I know that I need another Large Cluster, 2 better Medium Cluster and 2 new Medium Clusters (I'm working on it, having a bad luck rolling Blowback + Cooked Alive on a "reserve" medium cluster).

    But besides Clusters, what would you suggest me to upgrade next? I was thinking to get the Helmet enchant but I'm really not in the mood to run labs for now. I don't know if 21/20 gems will have a better impact than something else... so any suggestion?

    https://pastebin.com/prBW8hrD

    submitted by /u/andrenery
    [link] [comments]

    Help beating maven with face breaker earth shatter champ.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    I won't be able to post POB, but I am looking for help on how to beat maven with my face breaker earth shatter champ. I have most of the big ticket items(steel rings, phys to attack on amulet, abyssus, great ones ward, and pride watchers eye). I don't have a ryslathas coil yet. Tree is copying most of the poe ninja builds - targeting life, shield damage nodes, fortify and impale nodes. Only have 5700 life. Chest is nothing special just covers life and resistance.

    I have beat Uber elder and sirus AW 9 so I feel my damage is fine, but I am having trouble surviving maven. I have only tried her twice with both times getting to the last phase, but I feel my survivability is not good enough.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/BingBong08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel